• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Your Rapture view?

Which rapture view?

• Pre-Tribulation

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Mid-Tribulation

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Pre-Wrath

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Post-Tribulation

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Partial Rapture

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Post-Millenial

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Preterist

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Loyal
most pre-trib believer seem to satisfy in couple verses from the bible to hold this view. it's logical. but they are oblivious about what bible says about tribulation and second coming as whole message and not just few verses. the rest of bible chapters and letters from apostoles clarify the situation that Lord really does come only after tribulation or revealance of son of perdition. and that christians in book of revelation refuse to take the mark of the beast (which is at time of great tribulations).

but i know pre-trib refuse all these scriptures as any significance to christian rapture, in way or another.

which allows the pre-trib theory to live on....

I think this is interesting.... This person says that pre-tribbers use only a couple verses to show that the rapture is pretrib. At the same time...he confuses the rapture with the second coming of our Jesus...They are two separate events! Not one event. If one wants to argue eschatology then one should have his/her facts right?

Loyal
Pre-tribulation is the fashionable choice.

Post-tribulation is the biblical position.
Not at all David777 There is scripural precedent for being taken out BEFORE the big one....At the end of the great tribulation is not the rapture at all....Its Jesus' second coming.....Two separate events.

Loyal
I am most definitely Pretrib......Anyone else could look at it this way.....Get ready for the imminent rapture....It's very very close. (I suspect it will occur withing the next couple months since everything lines up now, every prophesy is fulfilled now) If you are ready and are looking for His return you will go....on the other hand, if its midtrib all you have to do is to stay ready...Or post trib.
If you wait to get ready for mid or post trib you may not be ready is it IS Pretrib......Make sense to you?

I believe in the post-tribulation rapture. But I also believe that God could come during the later half of the tribulation so I'm a little bit mid-trib too.

Loyal
I believe in the post-tribulation rapture. But I also believe that God could come during the later half of the tribulation so I'm a little bit mid-trib too.

God seems to have history in the bible of removing his people before his wrath,

Loyal
Preterist. There's no rapture. When Jesus returns he will raise the dead, those of us who are living will be transformed and he will rule in perfect peace and glory.

Loyal
Preterist. There's no rapture. When Jesus returns he will raise the dead, those of us who are living will be transformed and he will rule in perfect peace and glory.
[/QUOTE

you know rapture is actually just saying we will be called up into the the air with the lord, which the bible teaches, its the timing of things that is in question

1 Thessalonians 4:17
Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.