• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Your Rapture view?

Which rapture view?

• Pre-Tribulation

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Mid-Tribulation

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Pre-Wrath

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Post-Tribulation

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Partial Rapture

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Post-Millenial

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Preterist

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Jari let me ask you in the days of Noah and Lot in Luke 17:26-37 as stated by Luke in verse 27,29 why is it that its states that God destroyed them all. He told how God spared Noah and Lot and destroyed the wicked. He says specifically that the flood and fire "destroyed them all". Plainly, in each case, a few were taken to safety and the rest were destroyed. Then He added,"Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed;" vs30.To illustrate, Jesus continued, " two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken , and the other left". Vs36. Theres nothing secret about that. Jari and those that still believe on the rapture please dont be deceived. Jesus stated about those that in vain worship Him keeping the traditions of man. Mark 7:6-9. Dont do it i plead with you. Those that fall on the Rock and are broken, from traditions, will find truth and be free. There is alot of man madetraditions that i myself uvsed to hold on to but not anymore with diligent study of His Word. Jesus said IN VAIN THEY WORSHIP ME thats should be scary . Please we have to " study to show ourselves approved,rightly diving the Scriptures" not running to a pastor or any human at that. GOD BLESS?

i havent said anything about secret things. secret rapture? wheter its secret is irrelevant. did you read mat 24:31 ??
that's some verse you cannot skip....

I'll post 24:30-32 here:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Last edited:
Well if these angels are not from earth... then they must be aliens right?
I mean why study crop circles, and the Freemasons, or why the Catholic church has an obelisk at the face of the worlds biggest church in the world... or why the Pope purchased and placed a multi million dollar space satellite pointed toward the Sun.

It's sooooo much easier to just ignore those things and argue about being saved by Jesus and a "magical" rapture.

those are obviously angels sent forth by Jesus like the verse says.

aliens and pope has nothing to do with it.

If anyone wants some good "entertainment" regarding a magical rapture... check out the LEFT BEHIND series... it can be found at any Christian store in the "FICTION" section

Of course Christ exist. What are you trying to do... oh yeah... your trying to pretend researching the Freemasons and the Washington Monument (which is another obelisk) isn't important.
So you have no intention to research anything, but you want to attack my faith?
Well... judge on brother.

Of course Christ exist. What are you trying to do... oh yeah... your trying to pretend researching the Freemasons and the Washington Monument (which is another obelisk) isn't important.
So you have no intention to research anything, but you want to attack my faith?
Well... judge on brother.

Look this is christian forum and if you dont believe Jesus is Lord and alive then please leave this thread for our discussion only. its against the forum rules to bring non-christian faith.

meaning also bible based view. not any others like some research......

Last edited:
And it's against the Bible for you to judge me. So why don't YOU leave?!

Jesus is the answer... NOT you!

I just reminded people that the Bible DOES NOT say the word rapture in any shape or form... and YOU have a problem with the truth

im still unclear what your beliefs are exactly you seem to ignore bible. and again its against rules to bring unbiblical views. Please read the forum rules. if you have theory back it up with the bible.

I just reminded people that the Bible DOES NOT say the word rapture in any shape or form... and YOU have a problem with the truth

thats not what you originally said.

no the word is not there but the concept of what is meant by rapture very much is.
and i posted you verses about it.
still no comment?

If your going to try to convince me that the pre-tribulation rapture is false due to some Jesuit priest, 1800's prayer meeting, or book series, then your wasting your breath. There are only two things that can tell you when the rapture takes place relative to the tribulation period, the words of Jesus, of which are contained in the Bible, and the Holy Spirit guiding you to the proper understanding of the timing of the rapture and the scriptures.

Last edited:
Rapture is to be caught up or taken by force. When Jesus appears and the saints ( those that are dead and those that are alive ) which are "caught up" or "raptured" or "taken by force" is an event that WILL happen according to scripture. The discrepancy lies in the period of time in which this event will take place. When people use the word "Rapture" they are most often referring to the Pre-Tribulation "catching up" of the saints. This is the belief that is covered by the Left Behind movies. According to earlier posts, this is NOT the period of time in which Jari believes that the "rapture" will take place. If I'm not mistaking, he is a Post-Tribulationist, which means he believes that Jesus will return AFTER the Antichrist and the Great Tribulation period, the Mark of the Beast, etc .... So, Tribulation, when Jari is referring to the Rapture he is referring to the Post-Trib view and not the Pre-Trib view. Jesus' coming cannot be questioned by Bible believers. It's WHEN that everyone disagrees over, AND how many times.

It's WHEN that everyone disagrees over, AND how many times.

that sums it up. if you are pre-trib believer that means that scriptually you have to believe Jesus is still to return couple of times. because the scriptures that talk about Jesus return are always split into two seperate returns by pre-trib belivers. because if there would be only one return of Jesus it would contradict pre-trib believers theology.

so again the only possible way that pre-trib is true is that Jesus returns twice.

Well i don't see scripture anywhere saying Jesus returns twice but it always talks about the coming of Lord. no mention of 1st coming or second coming or third coming. in scripture it always simply talks about the day Jesus comes .

Last edited:
Jari to the question about Matt24:31 its very simple. If people have the "secret rapture doctrine" and have that in their mind and see thru only those eyes that verse would mean He's coming to gather us secretly . Another quick note its doesn't matter what I think or what you or anybody else think it only matters what God thinks and say. But yes He is coming to gather His people as you can see what I wrote in my last reply. But there will NOT be another chance for anyone else. The last trumpet in 1Thess.4:16/1Cor.15 or the great noise pointed out in 2Pet. 3:10 are the same. That is Christs second coming. The heavens will pass away and the earth will get burned up. The important thing is stated in the next verse (11) "therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12. looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God,because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire,and the elements will melt with fervent heat? Its our conduct or character that we have to work on with Christs help, never on our own, here before He comes and NO we do not get another chance as Peter said. please dont be deceived. There is alot of more false doctrines that many have adopted but when digging into Gods word and coming before Him as a child, with no pre-conceived ideas, letting the Holy Spirit be the teacher wil and can be uncovered. Remember the devil is subtle and twists Scripture. GOD BLESS

Jari to the question about Matt24:31 its very simple. If people have the "secret rapture doctrine" and have that in their mind and see thru only those eyes that verse would mean He's coming to gather us secretly . Another quick note its doesn't matter what I think or what you or anybody else think it only matters what God thinks and say. But yes He is coming to gather His people as you can see what I wrote in my last reply. But there will NOT be another chance for anyone else. The last trumpet in 1Thess.4:16/1Cor.15 or the great noise pointed out in 2Pet. 3:10 are the same. That is Christs second coming. The heavens will pass away and the earth will get burned up. The important thing is stated in the next verse (11) "therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12. looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God,because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire,and the elements will melt with fervent heat? Its our conduct or character that we have to work on with Christs help, never on our own, here before He comes and NO we do not get another chance as Peter said. please dont be deceived. There is alot of more false doctrines that many have adopted but when digging into Gods word and coming before Him as a child, with no pre-conceived ideas, letting the Holy Spirit be the teacher wil and can be uncovered. Remember the devil is subtle and twists Scripture. GOD BLESS

i didnt ask someone elses view on mat 24:31 but your view. so you think it's rapture or not? sorry still unclear.

let me reiterate my question again. When angels gather the elect is this talking about rapture of Saved & Elect People in Christ Jesus to you?

thanks

Hello its the same as 1 Thess.4:16. The righteous dead and the righteous living in 1Cor:15. The wicked destroyed. Theres more on this if you wanna inbox me or request me as friend. No more chances. NO RAPTURE. Theres alot of books and materials about the rapture but the BOOK is clear. God Bless

it is rapture. maybe you arent aware of what the word rapture means. it basically means Jesus takes people to heaven from earth...... or so i am used to use the word