• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Your Rapture view?

Which rapture view?

• Pre-Tribulation

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Mid-Tribulation

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Pre-Wrath

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Post-Tribulation

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Partial Rapture

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Post-Millenial

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Preterist

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
I'm pre-tribulationist.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Revelation 3:10

Last edited:
...worthy to escape...

The word escape in Greek is ekpheugō. It is found seven times in the New Testament - five times as escape and two times as flee.

The definition of ekpheugō is:

1) to flee out of; to flee away
a) to seek safety in flight
a) to escape

Obviously, this word has nothing to do with a pre-trib "rapture."

...I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation...

The word keep in Greek is tēreō. It is found 75 times in the New Testament - keep 57 times, reserve 8, observe 4, watch 2, preserve 2, keeper 1, and hold fast 1.

The definition of tēreō is:

1) to attend to carefully, take care of
a) to guard
b) metaph. to keep, one in the state in which he is
c) to observe
d) to reserve: to undergo something

Last edited:

its not just the word. the message in book of revelation was written to church pastor 2000 years ago. therefore the tribulation mentioned cannot be same as in the great tribulations of end times. if it was then all the major tribulation mentioned in book of revelation would have already passed. (the beast, wrath of God, etc)

there was some other tribulation (hour of temptation) that was to come on earth from which God promised to keep them from.

I'm pre-tribulationist.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Revelation 3:10

most pre-trib believer seem to satisfy in couple verses from the bible to hold this view. it's logical. but they are oblivious about what bible says about tribulation and second coming as whole message and not just few verses. the rest of bible chapters and letters from apostoles clarify the situation that Lord really does come only after tribulation or revealance of son of perdition. and that christians in book of revelation refuse to take the mark of the beast (which is at time of great tribulations).

but i know pre-trib refuse all these scriptures as any significance to christian rapture, in way or another.

which allows the pre-trib theory to live on....

I'm leaning more toward a pre-tribulation rapture, but I'm trusting that the Holy Spirit will guide me to when the rapture truly takes place in respect to the tribulation,rather than the ideas and wording of a person, assuming that the Lord wills his church to know that information.

Im not sure that the rapture is biblical period .. That is if we are talking about a rapture before the second coming .

That's right Dimitri, There is no rapture before the second coming: the second coming of Jesus Christ, because the 2nd coming is the event where the rapture takes place.

1 Corinthians 15
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

O Hallelujah!

There is No pre-trib rapture to be found in the word of God. And if someone does see a any moment pre-trib rapture in the Word then they must have been real creative interpreting the Scriptures to make that one fit.

People listen there is only one rapture (and not two!) and it is immediately after the dead rise first at the second coming of Christ which is AFTER the tribulation.

And i am not speculating about this, this is the truth! Receive it!

Last edited:
i have been waiting a long time for my brothers in christ to say this on here!! i have the truth and here it is for the ones that dont think thay will be here!!
this is it !! {papal throne to move to jerusalem ,,} What does this mean!! look it up on the web!! and see! well it means the pre trib time has passed! and just like i have been telling people on here that the pope is the antichrist and thay just dont get it , all the popes that have ever been where antichrist. he even says you! can not go to heaven unless you go threw him!! he says he is the mediator to christ. he is pushing sunday law!and so are all the countrys around the world, You just dont see it yet. the romans changed gods sabath to sunday! and all of us just looked at the jews and said to ourselves !! I sure dont want to be killed and persicuted like them!! and started going to church on sunday to keep from getting killed. and after about 1700 years we think it is ok. well it is not!! I am not a seventh day advantist but i know what the bible says. And it says to keep the comandments of god. and jesus said the same thing. you will soon find out what the mark of the beast is and when thay make sunday worship a law here in the us. well what can i say!! the people that read this will say jesus arose on sunday and went and had cammunion on the first day of the week!!! sunday to finish his work!!! And what thay dont get is it was to show his discipals what god would do fore them. And on saturday he was in his tomb resting just like he was supposed to!!! he kept his fathers commandment and he did not tell them to change any thing. he said keep my fathers commandments. and that is what he ment,,,,, so now that the pope is going to move his throne to jerusalem then the zionist jews and islamic and catholic will be one, so thay think is will bring peace but that is what will spark the battel armageddon. and so on it will be. if you think this was made up !! look it up on the net it is all over it. the pope is going to be on the temple mount soon, claiming to be the savior

Some problems with Post-Tribulation Rapture view:

(1) contradicts Christ’s revelation to John that the 144,000 Jewish “first fruits” of God’s Tribulation har*vest will be called to salvation before the earth is harmed;

(2) fails to provide for persons to be left on earth in a flesh and blood bodies to repopulate Christ’s Millennial Kingdom;

(3) rejects Christ’s unequivocal promise to keep born-again believers from “the hour of testing, which is to come upon the whole earth” (the Tribulation period);

(4) fails to har*mo*nize with Paul’s teaching that born-again Christians are not destined for wrath (the Tribulation period);

(5) rejects Christ’s straightforward teaching on the unan*nounced, unexpected, any-moment nature of the Rapture;

(6) fails to harmonize with Daniel’s Seventy Weeks prophecy; and

(7) fails to harmonize with the Parable of the Ten Vir*gins.

The pope is moving his throne to jerusalem to the temple mount in jerusalem i guess you dont know the significance of that,,,,,,,

it has been! that is the point the 8th king is here and is going to sit on the temple mount that is the prophecy of II thessalonians and it is coming to pass. and pre trib doctrin is that we will be gone at that time!!, well the worst is to come and we will! be here. jesus said so , mathew 24 . the word after means after look for it in mathew 24 and you will see it says after these thing he will come! after.

Some problems with Post-Tribulation Rapture view:

(1) contradicts Christ’s revelation to John that the 144,000 Jewish “first fruits” of God’s Tribulation har*vest will be called to salvation before the earth is harmed;

(2) fails to provide for persons to be left on earth in a flesh and blood bodies to repopulate Christ’s Millennial Kingdom;

(3) rejects Christ’s unequivocal promise to keep born-again believers from “the hour of testing, which is to come upon the whole earth” (the Tribulation period);

(4) fails to har*mo*nize with Paul’s teaching that born-again Christians are not destined for wrath (the Tribulation period);

(5) rejects Christ’s straightforward teaching on the unan*nounced, unexpected, any-moment nature of the Rapture;

(6) fails to harmonize with Daniel’s Seventy Weeks prophecy; and

(7) fails to harmonize with the Parable of the Ten Vir*gins.

these are all not true. who fed you these lies?

you shouldnt try to debunk theology by finding contradictions. i mean if these really were contradictions that would be different story. but most are simply not true and rest are theories of man..

these are all not true. who fed you these lies?

you shouldnt try to debunk theology by finding contradictions. i mean if these really were contradictions that would be different story. but most are simply not true and rest are theories of man..

If there is a contradiction in the theory, I will reject it. God is not author of confusion. Pre-Tribulation Rapture is the only one that harmonizes with Scripture.

If there is a contradiction in the theory, I will reject it. God is not author of confusion. Pre-Tribulation Rapture is the only one that harmonizes with Scripture.

why you make statements like this without backing them up with scripture?

you could show few verses concernning pre-trib and fool some people but it doesn't make the theology as whole correct to have few seemingly correct ideas about rapture.

which is about as far as pre-trib doctrine reaches in biblical view. it has some ideas...... and too spontaneous conclusions with the scripture used to start the whole theology

why you make statements like this without backing them up with scripture?

you could show few verses concernning pre-trib and fool some people but it doesn't make the theology as whole correct to have few seemingly correct ideas about rapture.

which is about as far as pre-trib doctrine reaches in biblical view. it has some ideas...... and too spontaneous conclusions with the scripture used to start the whole theology

Book of Revelation, Gospels, Epistles, Isaiah, Daniel, Zephaniah, Malachi are all books which harmonize with Pre-Tribulation Rapture. I will post the Scriptures if you want, but you will reject it. I PM'd you lots of verses, but you simply disagree about what the Bible says because of teachings of men and you wanting to go trough Tribulation. You also hold to OSAS doctrine, which is of the devil. Please study Scriptures trough eyes of the Holy Spirit and stick to what Bible says and not men.

Book of Revelation, Gospels, Epistles, Isaiah, Daniel, Zephaniah, Malachi are all books which harmonize with Pre-Tribulation Rapture. I will post the Scriptures if you want, but you will reject it. I PM'd you lots of verses, but you simply disagree about what the Bible says because of teachings of men and you wanting to go trough Tribulation. You also hold to OSAS doctrine, which is of the devil. Please study Scriptures trough eyes of the Holy Spirit and stick to what Bible says and not men.

eh? I have responded to the verses you have posted to my best ability. you on the other hand do not seem to want truth because when i give you verses that contradict your doctrine you simply ignore them. And that is lying against truth what you are doing

there is now scriptures in the whole bible that backs up pre tri rapture!! and for a fact jesus said he will came after!! and that is what he means,

Last edited: