• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Will there be stars in heaven?

Does heaven have stars? Please comment your verse.

• Yes, [insert Bible verse]

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, [Insert Bible verse]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've scoured the internet for Biblical answers, and most are talking about the heavens, not heaven. So let me try again here:

When we die and our souls go to heaven, the place where the Lord is, will there be stars? (Not as Isaiah talks about the stars in the heavens, but rather the place). Just want to make that clear haha. Thanks, everyone!

Loyal
I've scoured the internet for Biblical answers, and most are talking about the heavens, not heaven. So let me try again here:

When we die and our souls go to heaven, the place where the Lord is, will there be stars? (Not as Isaiah talks about the stars in the heavens, but rather the place). Just want to make that clear haha. Thanks, everyone!

This scriptures says that those who turn many to righteousness shall shine like the stars forever, and forever. I would think forever, and forever would mean through out all eternity.

Dan 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Be fore man was ever created, and or formed Satan wanted to ascend his throne above the stars of God.

Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

The Apostle John saw the new heaven and new earth after the first had passed away. The word "heaven" here refers to the sky above, not not heaven where God's throne is.
I can not imagine the new heavens above that would be eternal not out having stars!

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Loyal

You might be surprised to see that the Bible talks very little about going to heaven, much less our souls going there. The essence of Biblical hope is Jesus' return, God restoring and redeeming the whole of creation, and the resurrection of our bodies.

Read the new testament with this in mind and see if it makes sense.

I have no reason to believe that God will do away with the stars.