• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Why God Commanded Women to be Silent in Church?

Active
Let me save you some trouble. Here are some examples that many offer to support women serving as preachers or other leaders in the church.
1. Deborah
Deborah was also a prophetess as well as a Judge. The appointment of any judge was nothing more than a judicial appointment not a priestly one. You see Deborah judging Israel for perhaps as long as 40 years but, what you do NOT see Deborah doing is directing worship in the temple or officiating at the altar. Deborah was not chosen to lead Israel in worship. She was chosen merely as a judicial leader and was still bound by the same prohibitions as the other Jewish women under the Law. She was not chosen to serve in ANY priestly function. As a woman, she would not have even been allowed beyond the courtyard of the women. God did not violate his own law by appointing Deborah as a judge. There is absolutely no correlation between Deborah and the divine prohibition of 1Cor 14 or 1Tim 2.

2. Anna, Luke 2:36
Anna was a prophetess whom Luke tells us worship by prayer and fasting continually in the temple. There is no indication in the text that she ever functioned in the temple in any official capacity. Do not confuse the role of a prophet with that of a Levitical priest. It was the priest who performed ALL of the functions of worship. Under the Law, there were restrictions where women could be in the temple and no women ever functioned in roles of leadership in temple under the Law. Under the Law, when the whole assembly came together for worship, it is my understanding that the women were not allowed beyond the courtyard of the women.

3. What about Phoebe in Rom. 16:1-2.
Paul mentions the ministry of Phoebe. Phoebe is said to be a διάκονον – servant, but we are not told in what specific capacity or function she served. To make the quantum leap and say that this means she was a preacher, or an elder, or a teacher is completely unwarranted. Phoebe was called a deaconess but, we are given no explicit information regarding what service she rendered beyond Paul's affirmation that, “she herself has also been a helper of many, and of myself as well.” Although, there is I think, a clue offered by Paul's use of the word προστάτις. The word is a feminine noun that properly refers to a woman who is set over as a guardian, a caregiver, or a supporter. She is one who ASSISTS others by aiding or supporting them with her resources. So, Phoebe's function then as a διάκονον – a servant was to support Paul and others with her resources. This defines her as a διάκονον. It says nothing about her functioning as either a teacher or a preacher.

In 1Timothy 2, Paul outlines the qualifications for those who are to be selected by the elders as servants by specific appointment. Now, anyone who serves in ANY capacity the needs of the Church or one within the Church is called a deacon or a deaconess and is such NOT BY specific appointment to an assigned duty. This is Phoebe. A deacon is NOT the same function as a preacher. Ecumenicalism has abused these terms in English to the extent that we use them synonymously and unjustifiably so. Scripture does not use these terms in such a way.

4. Junia in Romans 16:7
Some attempt to suggest based on this verse tat Junia was a female apostle. Romans 16:7 does not refer to Ἰουνίαν as either an apostle nor a preacher. It refers to her simply as some kindsman of Paul and a fellow-prisoner who was known by the apostles.

There are many women who are mentioned as "ministers," but this does not mean they occupied any type of leadership role. Many have adopted a singular definition for the word minister in the church and this is not how it is represented in scripture. They ministered to the needs of many in the Church in a variety of ways. This does not mean they served in the role of a preacher or an elder. Nowhere can we find in scripture were any woman occupied a role of leadership in the Church. What we can find is that they are forbidden to occupy such roles.

5. Priscilla and Aquila,
Acts 18:26, “But when Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they took him aside and explained to him the way of God more accurately.”
Romans 16:3-5, “Greet Prisca and Aquila, my fellow workers in Christ Jesus, who for my life risked their own necks, to whom not only do I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles; also greet the church that is in their house.”

What does this tell us about Priscilla? It tells us that she and her husband together taught Apollos the word of God more perfectly and that they offered their home as a place for the Church to meet. There is nothing in scripture that prohibits a woman from teaching a man is a private setting. Here is just such an example. The prohibition is that women are forbidden to speak or teach IN THE ASSEMBLY!

Those are only references for women in outward ministry; not in the assembly. The commandment for women not to teach is only restricted in the assembly so that men will not take a back seat to the Word of God in the assembly.

Loyal
Anyone can be 'ministering' to others and Not be behind a pulpit. In fact, believers Should be ministering to others in some way -- offering comfort, encouragement, etc.

People in authority in a church are not to put a woman in a situation where she could be usurping authority over a man. 1 Timothy 2:12 -- for instance in an adult couples' class -- a man should be teaching. That way -- when a man asks a question or brings up something that is controvercial -- it will be a man to man conversation in the class rather than a woman to man. No man wants to end up potentially being 'put down' by a woman who's the authority in the class. And it can make a woman feel very uncomfortable to be in that position.

Men are to be the spiritual leaders. Woman Can teach other women / children. My Mom used to teach primary-aged kids. But when the kids get a bit older -- a man needs to be teaching.

Active
Anyone can be 'ministering' to others and Not be behind a pulpit. In fact, believers Should be ministering to others in some way -- offering comfort, encouragement, etc.

People in authority in a church are not to put a woman in a situation where she could be usurping authority over a man. 1 Timothy 2:12 -- for instance in an adult couples' class -- a man should be teaching. That way -- when a man asks a question or brings up something that is controvercial -- it will be a man to man conversation in the class rather than a woman to man. No man wants to end up potentially being 'put down' by a woman who's the authority in the class. And it can make a woman feel very uncomfortable to be in that position.

Men are to be the spiritual leaders. Woman Can teach other women / children. My Mom used to teach primary-aged kids. But when the kids get a bit older -- a man needs to be teaching.

I really believe that because of Adam's transgression for harkening unto his wife rather than what the Lord has said is why the woman is to be submissive to the Lord by being submissive to man thereby commanding men indirectly to be submissive to the Word of God.

I also believe that women are permitted to serve in ministry outreach of the local church, arranging & maintaining fellowship with female members per Bible studies in the homes and social events, and the men will also follow suit whereby some social get together for couples ( not necessarily held in the church ) can also serve as a ministry outreach.

Feminism needs to be avoided in the church leadership's roles , especially when there are other ways for women to serve Him in the ministry which is outside the church, whether evangelizing or building fellowship among the believers..

I believe that the Trinitarian Translators " added " extra words to the Bible in their translation.

If You take a look at the words in RED that I have posted here below, you will find that these word in " RED " are added words that were added in by the Translators.

1Co 14:28 But G1161 - if G1437 - there be G5600 - no G3361 - interpreter, G1328 - let him keep silence G4601 - in G1722 - the church G1577 - and G1161 - let him speak G2980 - , to yourseves G1438 - - and G2532 - to God .G2316.

without the added words by the Translators * 1Co 14:28 would read " But if there is no interpreter, keep silence in church and speak to yourself and God. " - isn't - The Chapter is written in the context that EVERYONE in this situation involving a SPECIFIC person who is speaking in unknown tongues to God - ( everyone ) in the church is to be silent, until there comes an interpreter in the service to interpret the message, ? it seems that the focus of the women keeping silence in this situation is a reminder that WOMEN also are, also to keep silence. - as the men are as well. The husbands and wives should not be asking of one another about the matter and conversing between husbands and wives about the mater - and are to wait on God to provide an interpreter. - As we see here - = 1Co 14:30 If anything is revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first person { speaking in unknown tongues } hold their peace. - also silent.

And concerning only - this precise situation 1Co 14:35 And if (wives ) they will learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

1Co 14:34 Your G5216 - woman G1135 - is silent G4601 - in G1722 - the G3588 - church: G1577 - for G1063 - are not G3756 - permitted G2010 - she G846 - speak say; G2980 - but G235 - they are commanded to be under obedience, subject G5293 - as G2531 - also G2532 - says G3004 - the G3588 - law. G3551 - 1Co 14:35 And G1161 - if G1487 - will G2309 - learn G3129 - any thing, a certain thing G5100 - ask G1905 - their own G2398 - husband G435 - at in G1722 - home the house G3624 - for G1063 - it is G2076 - shame G149 - for women G1135 - to speak say G2980 - in G1722 - church G1577.

1Co 14:36 What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?
1Co 14:37 If any
man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
1Co 14:38 But if any
man be ignorant, ? let him be ignorant.
1Co 14:39 Wherefore, brethren, desire covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
1Co 14:40
Let all things whatsoever be done, decently and in order.

Every word that was in red was added by the Trinitarian Translators. They went through the whole bible adding, deleting and changing words to conform to the pre-existing government church doctrines, theologies, traditions and existing church standards. The Trinity and many more teachings are filled with added words.
I can take the length and the time that it takes to prove – and explain “ IN FULL EXTENDED DETAILS “ concerning every single last thing that I wrote above. You can take my word for it - or you can even ask that I prove it to You - ONLY -
in order to not be rude and too lengthy – I did not give any more details. But I can discuss and prove every single last thing that I posted above. Without a single doubt - the Trinitarian Translators added ALL OF THESE WORDS IN RED. You are smart enough to read it as it says in the original Manuscripts - as I presented above and see the truth about what the verse means.

The Bible here is speaking to man and woman - husbands and wives – saying how that they are to keep silence and BOTH - have respect and save their talking for when they are at home. The order of women keeping totally silent in church was only concerning the church order when someone else is speaking in tongues. - The Trinitarian Translators attempted to add ideas that are not in the manuscripts. Proof is available.

Last edited:
I believe that the Trinitarian Translators " added " extra words to the Bible in their translation.

If You take a look at the words in RED that I have posted here below, you will find that these word in " RED " are added words that were added in by the Translators.

1Co 14:28 But G1161 - if G1437 - there be G5600 - no G3361 - interpreter, G1328 - let him keep silence G4601 - in G1722 - the church G1577 - and G1161 - let him speak G2980 - , to yourseves G1438 - - and G2532 - to God .G2316.

without the added words by the Translators * 1Co 14:28 would read " But if there is no interpreter, keep silence in church and speak to yourself and God. " - isn't - The Chapter is written in the context that EVERYONE in this situation involving a SPECIFIC person who is speaking in unknown tongues to God - ( everyone ) in the church is to be silent, until there comes an interpreter in the service to interpret the message, ? it seems that the focus of the women keeping silence in this situation is a reminder that WOMEN also are, also to keep silence. - as the men are as well. The husbands and wives should not be asking of one another about the matter and conversing between husbands and wives about the mater - and are to wait on God to provide an interpreter. - As we see here - = 1Co 14:30 If anything is revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first person { speaking in unknown tongues } hold their peace. - also silent.

And concerning only - this precise situation 1Co 14:35 And if (wives ) they will learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

1Co 14:34 Your G5216 - woman G1135 - is silent G4601 - in G1722 - the G3588 - church: G1577 - for G1063 - are not G3756 - permitted G2010 - she G846 - speak say; G2980 - but G235 - they are commanded to be under obedience, subject G5293 - as G2531 - also G2532 - says G3004 - the G3588 - law. G3551 - 1Co 14:35 And G1161 - if G1487 - will G2309 - learn G3129 - any thing, a certain thing G5100 - ask G1905 - their own G2398 - husband G435 - at in G1722 - home the house G3624 - for G1063 - it is G2076 - shame G149 - for women G1135 - to speak say G2980 - in G1722 - church G1577.

1Co 14:36 What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?
1Co 14:37 If any
man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
1Co 14:38 But if any
man be ignorant, ? let him be ignorant.
1Co 14:39 Wherefore, brethren, desire covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
1Co 14:40
Let all things whatsoever be done, decently and in order.

Every word that was in red was added by the Trinitarian Translators. They went through the whole bible adding, deleting and changing words to conform to the pre-existing government church doctrines, theologies, traditions and existing church standards. The Trinity and many more teachings are filled with added words.
I can take the length and the time that it takes to prove – and explain “ IN FULL EXTENDED DETAILS “ concerning every single last thing that I wrote above. You can take my word for it - or you can even ask that I prove it to You - ONLY -
in order to not be rude and too lengthy – I did not give any more details. But I can discuss and prove every single last thing that I posted above. Without a single doubt - the Trinitarian Translators added ALL OF THESE WORDS IN RED. You are smart enough to read it as it says in the original Manuscripts - as I presented above and see the truth about what the verse means.

The Bible here is speaking to man and woman - husbands and wives – saying how that they are to keep silence and BOTH - have respect and save their talking for when they are at home. The order of women keeping totally silent in church was only concerning the church order when someone else is speaking in tongues. - The Trinitarian Translators attempted to add ideas that are not in the manuscripts. Proof is available.
This post is the difference between the "lexical scholar" and one who actually knows the language.

Staff Member
Every word that was in red was added by the Trinitarian Translators.

Welcome to Talk Jesus @septorator
Interesting first post to this Community of Believers called Talk Jesus.
Just a few questions, if you don't mind.

Why attribute the translation of Scripture to the Trinitarian only?
Has it been translated by any others?
If additions were made as you have shown. Then how have you determined that it's the Trinitarian translators belief that they did so?
Assuming there belief in the Trinity is what prompted them to do so, why not at some point add the word Trinity, when it is clearly evidenced to the addition of so many other words when it was there belief in the Trinity which motivated them to do so in the first place?

Just a few off the top of my head questions. Less about how it changed Scripture, because besides the fact that I won't want to be in their shoes facing the throne of judgment, delving into the particulars would literally require the writing of a new Bible, unless you happen to know of one.

Once again be welcome!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Last edited:
Loyal
What's wrong with Trinitarian? God is a triune being.....Father Son and Holy Spirit...All are God.

Welcome to Talk Jesus @septorator
Interesting first post to this Community of Believers called Talk Jesus.
Just a few questions, if you don't mind.

Why attribute the translation of Scripture to the Trinitarian only?
Has it been translated by any others?
If additions were made as you have shown. Then how have you determined that it's the Trinitarian translators belief that they did so?
Assuming there belief in the Trinity is what prompted them to do so, why not at some point add the word Trinity, when it is clearly evidenced to the addition of so many other words when it was there belief in the Trinity which motivated them to do so in the first place?

Just a few off the top of my head questions. Less about how it changed Scripture, because besides the fact that I won't want to be in their shoes facing the throne of judgment, delving into the particulars would literally require the writing of a new Bible, unless you happen to know of one.

Once again be welcome!
YBIC
Nick
<><
He is assuming things about the translation that are not true.

Loyal
I do wish people would read the Word and not presume to know all about it, not tell God what He means when He speaks, or to be some sort of expert.....We only have the Word. We're blessed with the Holy Spirit who can use any version of the Bible to grow us in Him. That being the case, we do not need a mere man to tell us it's all wrong. That sort of thing kills faith. It trips up the weaker ones as well...Those weaker ones, probably new Christians, could some day grow to be faith giants who bring many to salvation, could be destroyed while they are young and weak.

Loyal
@ spectorator -- part of the translating process -- it's translating a piece of literature from one language to another. The Bible came to us from the Greek, Hebrew and some Aramaic languages. Since no two languages have the same alphabet and there Are different cultures involved. In order to make a sentence / paragraph read smoothly in a different language, words are inserted / added -- that is Not adding or subtracting from God's Word.

Sounds like you believe that Trinitarians are the Only people who've translated God's Word from one language to another. Large groups of people got together over some years to get the KJV to the public. And that was written in the language used back in those days , thus, the old English used back then. The Kings' English,

I understand what you are saying and thank you for responding. Please understand - that simply posting about “ lexical scholars “ and the IDEA concerning knowhow about the existence of the Greek language rules, and simply mentioning or making a commentary about the “ subject “ of the Greek language does not show, prove or explain anything about the facts concerning the Trinitarian mistranslations of the scriptures.

To post 20 + pages of the entirety of Greek grammar rules and how they apply is not necessary to prove that words were literally - ADDED – DELETED and CHANGED by the translators. I am very aware of the contract verbs “ endings “ in the Greek language. The Greek language has verb endings that are called “ vowel stems “ - or “ variable vowel - stems “ endings “

These Greek characters indicate..... The First Person - indicating - { I or my - or me }. Is the Greek verb, ending in the character ( ω )
The Second Person - is indicating { you or your or mine }. Is ending in the character = ( εις )
The Third Person - indicating { him / her / it } Is ending in the character = ( ει )

When looking at -
1Co 14:28 - in the manuscripts. We can see that the word “ silence / λαλέω “ - in the manuscript is not ending in any form of any - First, Second or Third Person vowel endings of the ( ει ) - indicating { him / her / it }
The verse here in - 1Co 14:28 But G1161 - if G1437 - there be G5600 - no G3361 - interpreter, G1328 - let him keep silence G4601 - in G1722 - the church G1577 - and G1161 - let him speak G2980 - yourselves G1438 - - and G2532 - to God .G2316.
There is no “ LET HIM “ KEEP SILENT G4601 - AND The words “ LET or ALLOW HIM to speak to ( himself ) “ G2980 “ Also LET or ALLOW HIM is not in the original manuscripts. Meaning, there is no third Person stem ending.... Also the words “ let him speak to himself G2980 “ also added in the verse - here again the third Person ( ει ) stem ending also does not exist in the manuscript - there is no stem ending to say “ The third Person possessive. It has nothing to do with the idea of being strictly a “ male “ sex.
But the translators correctly use this same exact word that they used for 1Co 14:28 - here in 1Co 14:29 For the prophet “ speak “ two or three, and let the other judge. But There is no personal pronoun ( HE ) given to the ( Prophet ) Prophets are both male and female in the Bible.

And it is the very same exact word- yet the Trinitarian Translators insert a male sex two different times into 1Co 14:28.
There are six female prophets mentioned in - Exo_15:20, Jdg_4:4, 2Ki_22:14, 2Ch_34:22, Neh_6:14 and Isa_8:3
In Acts 6. there were four daughters who could prophesy
In Acts 21:9. Paul said that women were prophesying in the church. - There is absolutely no reason to assign a male sex to the person speaking in tongues – nor to the prophesier in church..and the Greek grammar rules are not existing in these particular verses - that apply any grammar rule to mention the speaker of tongues as male sex.

1Co 14:24 was addressing the idea that the female sex was also given the spiritual gift to prophesy - addressing both men and women sexes . :24 But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all: - there is no He - in the original manuscripts.

Yet we see in 1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. The word for “ MAN “ is again not referring to the - male sex –the word for man is Greek word 444 - ἄνθρωπος - anthrōpos - anth'-ro-pos – anthropoid. The original Authors are using the word - anthrōpos / anthrōpos - to indicate mankind and both male and female – yet the translators add the word man and assign it a male sex.- calling all of mankind as a “ he - sex “
We already see over nine female prophets in the Bible, yet the Trinitarian Translators are placing / attaching / ADDING - an exclusive MALE sex pronoun - to the idea of a prophet and speaker of tongues.

We can see in the manuscripts - that the word root and base word “ silence / λαλέω “ is not ending in any form of any - First Second or Third Person ending . indicating { him / her / it } or anything - meaning the word “ SILENT “ in 1Co 14:28 = in the manuscript - is not ending with the ( ει ) ending. in 1Co 14:28 the word “ silence “ is only the ROOT / BASE / SIMPLE - Greek word “ σιγατω “ = - sigato / SILENT - G4601. “ σιγατω “ this is always the ROOT word for “ silent “. To add a personal pronoun is not what the original manuscripts are saying.
ALSO - 1Co 14:34 - :34 Your G5216 - woman G1135 - is silence G4601 - in G1722 - the G3588 - church: G1577 - for G1063 - are not G3756 - permitted G2010 - she G846 - speak say; G2980 - but G235 - they are commanded to be under obedience, subject G5293. Here the word “ subject “ there is such a word saying -
The added words “ they are commanded to be under obedience “ does not exist anywhere in any other place in the entire Bible, where the word “ υποτασσεσθαι G5293 “ is used. Again – the Trinitarian Translators - added these words. This word here is how the word “ υποτασσεσθαι “ is used in the following verses.
Rom 13:5 Wherefore ye must needs be ---- ( subject. / υποτασσεσθαι
Tit 2:9 Exhort servants to be ---- (obedient. / υποτασσεσθαι
Tit 3:1 Put them in mind to be ---- (subject. / υποτασσεσθαι

Here is another verse that I have not mentioned – the example is found in - Exo 20: verses - 2021.

Exo 20: - 20 And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with rod and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. - - - :21 Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

Here, the Trinitarian Translators say that “ if a man smite / wounds or kills his servant or maid and they die - he is to be punished. Notwithstanding / or but - if the servant or maid continue living or working a day or two after he is wounded- then his boss ( the killer ) shall not be punished: for He IS his money. In other words, a boss can wound and beat his worker and if the worker does not die in at least two days time from the time that he was injured – then the boss is free of all punishment resulting in the death of his worker.

The Trinitarian Translators indeed make it sound like that the MANUSCRIPTS are actually saying that SOMEONE is allowed to beat their slave to death - just so long as it takes longer than a day for the death. But again, this is horribly mistranslated. We find that it says something totally and completely different from what the Trinitarian Translators are saying.
And here is the word for word translation of each and every single word as layed out in the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS. No words are added to make conjectures, assumption or rationalizations, explanation or justifications - to what each word is saying. This begins directly at verse 20 --- to verse 21

For - H3588 a man - H376 killing - H5221 himself - H853 - servant H5650 or - H176 himself - H853 maid - H519 rod - H7626 is dead - H4191 under - H8478 hand - H3027 avenging - 5358 avenging - H5358
21: truly -
H389 set - H5975 that day - H3117 or - H176 the day - H3117 not - H3808 avenging - H5358 avenging - H5358for - H3588 their - H1931 price, cost, money - H3701......– This is every single word in the manuscripts - laid out in order, ( word for word ) exactly in order - no added explanations and please just read the real manuscript message - here below -
WHAT IT REALLY SAYS. - And let’s go back at least two verses before this and see the context beginning at verse :18
Exo
21:18 And if men strive together, and one smite another with a stone, or with his fist, and he die not, but keepeth his bed: :19 If he rises again, and walk abroad upon his staff, then shall he that smote him be quit: only he shall pay for the loss of his time, and shall cause him to be thoroughly healed. * : 20: for a man who kills himself a servant or himself a maid with the rod who dies under his hand is to receive vengeance /punishment. ----- 21: truly set / established - that very day - or the day of not avenging the vengeance, for their cost / price / money.

The two verses 20 and 21 are simply saying that the KILLER can be responsible for killing a servant or a maid. And the payment is due in the very day that the killer receives punishment / penalty - and payment can be due also / even upon another day AFTER / beyond the very day - that the punishment is given to the killer. The killer cannot get out of the payment - and that even after the day that he receives punishment - he is still responsible to pay the price for killing someone's servant.
This is very different from Trinitarian Translations.
20 And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. - - - :21 Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

Original Manuscripts say - : 20: for a man who kills himself a servant or himself a maid with the rod who dies under his hand is to receive vengeance / punishment. ----- 21: truly set / established that very day - or the day of not avenging the vengeance, for their cost / price / money.

This is the facts. The reason that the word Trinity is not inserted into the English Bible by the Trinitarian Translators – is because the Greek word is “ triáda “ literally means trinity. Although there is the Greek word “ tría “ which means three in Greek - which is in the Bible – the Bible says that the Father, Son and Spirit are not three. It literally says that they are 1. – meaning - Primary numeral 1.

In the Bible - the word - G1520 - ε ἱ ͂ ς - “ Heis. “ – always means, = Primary numeral; 1. / one: - one only. ( NO MORE )
However the word - μ ι ́ α - “ MIA “ - is a word in Greek - to express all of the ways, all the reasons and ways to say “ one “ when You do not intentionally mean to intend to express ( PRIMARY NUMERAL ONE ) = for example when you say “ one in unity or in agreement “ or to say as “ = when You point to an abject and say - “ I WANT THAT ONE “ ... the word - G3391 “ μ ι ́ α - “ MIA - also means - “ FIRST “ and “ UNITY / agreement “ or “ A Certain person, place or thing “ - such as when You say “ I SAW “ A “ FIG TREE “ - The word - μ ι ́ α - “ MIA “ would mean the word “ A. “ ...
μ ι ́ α - “ MIA “ is all of the other reasons and ways to say ( ONE ) when you are not indicating to say * A PRIMARY NUMERAL ONE- ONE AND NO MORE - or meaning to say - SINGULARITY ONLY.. { 1. } meaning primary numeral 1. This word is always - “ ε ἱ ͂ ς - Heis “ in the Greek--- Every single last verse in the entire New Testament reads exactly as - 1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father. - the word - one – is always G1520 - ε ἱ ͂ ς - “ Heis. “ – always means, = Primary numeral; 1. / one: - one only. ( NO MORE )

The reason that the word Trinity is not inserted into the English Bible is because there is no place for it in the description of any of the verses. Because the Bible never, ever uses any other word but the word 1. “ Heis. “ to describe the Father, Son and Spirit. Never – not one time is the word unity, agreement or harmony used to describe Yahoshua’s relationship with the father. Yahoshua defines the terms in His message - by saying that He does nothing of His own self - saying that I can do nothing whatsoever of my own doing. - I do not have any power of miracles, of my own – I do not do anything whatsoever - OF MY OWN... Saying that it is the father that does the miracles and the works. Here, it seems that Yahoshua is simply making the claim just to be an ordinary man, just as the rest of the apostles and disciples who claimed the same exact same thing.

But this is not what he meant - He further explains that this is because He was not a distinct separated part of a trinity - He was not a separate person - from the father – But he explained that If You have seen ‘him’ – You have seen the father – and demanded - WHY would anyone even expect to ever even see the father while they are looking at him ! He denied in every term that exists in the manuscript to be part of a trinity with the father. He has no power, no control, no miracles, no knowledge and there is no good in Him..... Saying - why do you call me “ good “ ? -- there is no one good but God. Every time He spoke of his own will, power, majesty and desire and purpose – He denied the trinity - Yet at the same time, He and the scriptures declare that He was God - He was from heaven, He PRE EXISTED in the bosom of the father and EXITED from the bosom of the father to sit in the RIGHT of God until his enemies are a footstool - HE declared He will return and sit in the very throne of the Father. His name is called Everlasting Father, Almighty God. The Rock of the Old Testament, The Lord of all Lords, The only savior and only name that exists – who is able to give salvation. He said all of this in total denial of the Trinity.
He is the father ( who is a spirit ) manifested ( morphed ) into flesh - and the Greek uses this very word - morph – saying Yahoshua is the very morph of the Father. - this destroys the entire Trinity. – Becasue Yahoshua denied the trinity.
Also saying Joh 5:17 My Father worketh until now, and I work.
In Trinitarian ideology - Yahoshua is God “ ONLY “ because He is that third separate DISTINCT person of their trinity formula . This alone - makes Him their God.
Their Translations force this into the text. Deleting the explanation that is in the manuscripts that SAY IN ALL MANUSCRIPTS THAT Yahoshua exited - “ CAME OUT “ exited from the throne and bosom of the father and will return DIRECTLY to sit “ in “ the Throne Of the Father. This is erased in 99 % of the translation and deleted.

In fact that Heb 1:13 says that Yahoshya eXited * OUT FROM The right Of God - until His enemies were His footstool. The IDEA is - that Yahoshua exited - “ CAME OUTexited from G1537 - ε κ, eX - ek - ek, ex = - A primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence motion or action proceeds), from, out (of (from, of) (-out). = Exiting out of. -- Was Yahoshua ( PROPHESIED ) TO SOMEDAY to set / dwell ( ON ) The Right of The Father - as the Trinitarian Manuscripts say - or did He Already Pre-exist In The Father - and then - Exit From / Out Of the Right Of God ? The Trinitarians deny the transparency and clarity of / from OUT OF eX where He originated and exited out of the father - All ( ALL ) manuscripts that exist - say in - Heb 1:13 - that Yahoshua eXited “ OUT FROM “ - OUT OF - the Right of The Father. - G1537 - εκ, εξ - ek eX - From - Exiting, Out of. And that he will return to sit directly IN the throne of the father.
Rev_3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me G1722 - ἐν - en - en in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father G1722 - ἐν - en - en in his throne.
Every single last one of these verse below - are mistranslated in the Trinitarian Translation..
Rom 8:34 Christ in G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the right of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20 Christ in G1722 - ἐν - en - en in his own right G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the heavenly place.
Heb 12:2 Christ is set G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of the throne of God.
Heb 1:3 Christ ..... the express image of The Fathers confidence, .... sat down G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the right of the Majesty G1722 - ἐ ν - en - en in the high.

Heb 8:1 Christ is set G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
Heb 10:12 Jesus is forever sat down G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of God;
1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of God.
The Greek word en is always in. – There is no Greek Grammar rule that applies to this word – ever in the bible - it is always the same exact word throughout the entire New Testament. The fact is- neither The Original Authors - nor – the Trinitarian Translators were consistent when using Greek Grammar rules - There were many, many different ways to use these Grammar rules and many different authors used different styles and sometimes did not apply any grammar rules whatsoever when writing the original manuscripts. The Trinitarian Translators also did not follow these rules in many, many places – they are conflicting rules and were not even fully developed into the entire Greek language at this time - the Trinitarians simply added, deleted and literally mostly changed the words to invent a theology called trinity religion and to make up many other mistranslated theories and renderings .

Last edited:
Loyal
I understand what you are saying and thank you for responding. Please understand - that simply posting about “ lexical scholars “ and the IDEA concerning knowhow about the existence of the Greek language rules, and simply mentioning or making a commentary about the “ subject “ of the Greek language does not show, prove or explain anything about the facts concerning the Trinitarian mistranslations of the scriptures.

To post 20 + pages of the entirety of Greek grammar rules and how they apply is not necessary to prove that words were literally - ADDED – DELETED and CHANGED by the translators. I am very aware of the contract verbs “ endings “ in the Greek language. The Greek language has verb endings that are called “ vowel stems “ - or “ variable vowel - stems “ endings “

These Greek characters indicate..... The First Person - indicating - { I or my - or me }. Is the Greek verb, ending in the character ( ω )
The Second Person - is indicating { you or your or mine }. Is ending in the character = ( εις )
The Third Person - indicating { him / her / it } Is ending in the character = ( ει )

When looking at -
1Co 14:28 - in the manuscripts. We can see that the word “ silence / λαλέω “ - in the manuscript is not ending in any form of any - First, Second or Third Person vowel endings of the ( ει ) - indicating { him / her / it }
The verse here in - 1Co 14:28 But G1161 - if G1437 - there be G5600 - no G3361 - interpreter, G1328 - let him keep silence G4601 - in G1722 - the church G1577 - and G1161 - let him speak G2980 - yourselves G1438 - - and G2532 - to God .G2316.
There is no “ LET HIM “ KEEP SILENT G4601 - AND The words “ LET or ALLOW HIM to speak to ( himself ) “ G2980 “ Also LET or ALLOW HIM is not in the original manuscripts. Meaning, there is no third Person stem ending.... Also the words “ let him speak to himself G2980 “ also added in the verse - here again the third Person ( ει ) stem ending also does not exist in the manuscript - there is no stem ending to say “ The third Person possessive. It has nothing to do with the idea of being strictly a “ male “ sex.
But the translators correctly use this same exact word that they used for 1Co 14:28 - here in 1Co 14:29 For the prophet “ speak “ two or three, and let the other judge. But There is no personal pronoun ( HE ) given to the ( Prophet ) Prophets are both male and female in the Bible.

And it is the very same exact word- yet the Trinitarian Translators insert a male sex two different times into 1Co 14:28.
There are six female prophets mentioned in - Exo_15:20, Jdg_4:4, 2Ki_22:14, 2Ch_34:22, Neh_6:14 and Isa_8:3
In Acts 21:9. Paul said that women were prophesying in the church. - There is absolutely no reason to assign a male sex to the person speaking in tongues – nor to the prophesier in church..and the Greek grammar rules are not existing in these particular verses - that apply any grammar rule to mention the speaker of tongues as male sex.

1Co 14:24 was addressing the idea that the female sex was also given the spiritual gift to prophesy - addressing both men and women sexes . :24 But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all: - there is no He - in the original manuscripts.

Yet we see in 1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. The word for “ MAN “ is again not referring to the - male sex –the word for man is Greek word 444 - ἄνθρωπος - anthrōpos - anth'-ro-pos – anthropoid. The original Authors are using the word - anthrōpos / anthrōpos - to indicate mankind and both male and female – yet the translators add the word man and assign it a male sex.- calling all of mankind as a “ he - sex “
We already see over nine female prophets in the Bible, yet the Trinitarian Translators are placing / attaching / ADDING - an exclusive MALE sex pronoun - to the idea of a prophet and speaker of tongues.

We can see in the manuscripts - that the word root and base word “ silence / λαλέω “ is not ending in any form of any - First Second or Third Person ending . indicating { him / her / it } or anything - meaning the word “ SILENT “ in 1Co 14:28 = in the manuscript - is not ending with the ( ει ) ending. in 1Co 14:28 the word “ silence “ is only the ROOT / BASE / SIMPLE - Greek word “ σιγατω “ = - sigato / SILENT - G4601. “ σιγατω “ this is always the ROOT word for “ silent “. To add a personal pronoun is not what the original manuscripts are saying.
ALSO - 1Co 14:34 - :34 Your G5216 - woman G1135 - is silence G4601 - in G1722 - the G3588 - church: G1577 - for G1063 - are not G3756 - permitted G2010 - she G846 - speak say; G2980 - but G235 - they are commanded to be under obedience, subject G5293. Here the word “ subject “ there is such a word saying -
The added words “ they are commanded to be under obedience “ does not exist anywhere in any other place in the entire Bible, where the word “ υποτασσεσθαι G5293 “ is used. Again – the Trinitarian Translators - added these words. This word here is how the word “ υποτασσεσθαι “ is used in the following verses.

Here is another verse that I have not mentioned – the example is found in - Exo 20: verses - 2021.

Exo 20: - 20 And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with rod and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. - - - :21 Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

Here, the Trinitarian Translators say that “ if a man smite / wounds or kills his servant or maid and they die - he is to be punished. Notwithstanding / or but - if the servant or maid continue living or working a day or two after he is wounded- then his boss ( the killer ) shall not be punished: for He IS his money. In other words, a boss can wound and beat his worker and if the worker does not die in at least two days time from the time that he was injured – then the boss is free of all punishment resulting in the death of his worker.

The Trinitarian Translators indeed make it sound like that the MANUSCRIPTS are actually saying that SOMEONE is allowed to beat their slave to death - just so long as it takes longer than a day for the death. But again, this is horribly mistranslated. We find that it says something totally and completely different from what the Trinitarian Translators are saying.
And here is the word for word translation of each and every single word as layed out in the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS. No words are added to make conjectures, assumption or rationalizations, explanation or justifications - to what each word is saying. This begins directly at verse 20 --- to verse 21

For - H3588 a man - H376 killing - H5221 himself - H853 - servant H5650 or - H176 himself - H853 maid - H519 rod - H7626 is dead - H4191 under - H8478 hand - H3027 avenging - 5358 avenging - H5358
H389 set - H5975 that day - H3117 or - H176 the day - H3117 not - H3808 avenging - H5358 avenging - H5358for - H3588 their - H1931 price, cost, money - H3701......– This is every single word in the manuscripts - laid out in order, ( word for word ) exactly in order - no added explanations and please just read the real manuscript message - here below -
WHAT IT REALLY SAYS. - And let’s go back at least two verses before this and see the context beginning at verse :18
Exo
21:18 And if men strive together, and one smite another with a stone, or with his fist, and he die not, but keepeth his bed: :19 If he rises again, and walk abroad upon his staff, then shall he that smote him be quit: only he shall pay for the loss of his time, and shall cause him to be thoroughly healed. * : 20: for a man who kills himself a servant or himself a maid with the rod who dies under his hand is to receive vengeance /punishment. ----- 21: truly set / established - that very day - or the day of not avenging the vengeance, for their cost / price / money.

The two verses 20 and 21 are simply saying that the KILLER can be responsible for killing a servant or a maid. And the payment is due in the very day that the killer receives punishment / penalty - and payment can be due also / even upon another day AFTER / beyond the very day - that the punishment is given to the killer. The killer cannot get out of the payment - and that even after the day that he receives punishment - he is still responsible to pay the price for killing someone's servant.
20 And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. - - - :21 Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

Original Manuscripts say - : 20: for a man who kills himself a servant or himself a maid with the rod who dies under his hand is to receive vengeance / punishment. ----- 21: truly set / established that very day - or the day of not avenging the vengeance, for their cost / price / money.

This is the facts. The reason that the word Trinity is not inserted into the English Bible by the Trinitarian Translators – is because the Greek word is “ triáda “ literally means trinity. Although there is the Greek word “ tría “ which means three in Greek - which is in the Bible – the Bible says that the Father, Son and Spirit are not three. It literally says that they are 1. – meaning - Primary numeral 1.

In the Bible - the word - G1520 - ε ἱ ͂ ς - “ Heis. “ – always means, = Primary numeral; 1. / one: - one only. ( NO MORE )
However the word - μ ι ́ α - “ MIA “ - is a word in Greek - to express all of the ways, all the reasons and ways to say “ one “ when You do not intentionally mean to intend to express ( PRIMARY NUMERAL ONE ) = for example when you say “ one in unity or in agreement “ or to say as “ = when You point to an abject and say - “ I WANT THAT ONE “ ... the word - G3391 “ μ ι ́ α - “ MIA - also means - “ FIRST “ and “ UNITY / agreement “ or “ A Certain person, place or thing “ - such as when You say “ I SAW “ A “ FIG TREE “ - The word - μ ι ́ α - “ MIA “ would mean the word “ A. “ ...
μ ι ́ α - “ MIA “ is all of the other reasons and ways to say ( ONE ) when you are not indicating to say * A PRIMARY NUMERAL ONE- ONE AND NO MORE - or meaning to say - SINGULARITY ONLY.. { 1. } meaning primary numeral 1. This word is always - “ ε ἱ ͂ ς - Heis “ in the Greek--- Every single last verse in the entire New Testament reads exactly as - 1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father. - the word - one – is always G1520 - ε ἱ ͂ ς - “ Heis. “ – always means, = Primary numeral; 1. / one: - one only. ( NO MORE )

The reason that the word Trinity is not inserted into the English Bible is because there is no place for it in the description of any of the verses. Because the Bible never, ever uses any other word but the word 1. “ Heis. “ to describe the Father, Son and Spirit. Never – not one time is the word unity, agreement or harmony used to describe Yahoshua’s relationship with the father. Yahoshua defines the terms in His message - by saying that He does nothing of His own self - saying that I can do nothing whatsoever of my own doing. - I do not have any power of miracles, of my own – I do not do anything whatsoever - OF MY OWN... Saying that it is the father that does the miracles and the works. Here, it seems that Yahoshua is simply making the claim just to be an ordinary man, just as the rest of the apostles and disciples who claimed the same exact same thing.

But this is not what he meant - He further explains that this is because He was not a distinct separated part of a trinity - He was not a separate person - from the father – But he explained that If You have seen ‘him’ – You have seen the father – and demanded - WHY would anyone even expect to ever even see the father while they are looking at him ! He denied in every term that exists in the manuscript to be part of a trinity with the father. He has no power, no control, no miracles, no knowledge and there is no good in Him..... Saying - why do you call me “ good “ ? -- there is no one good but God. Every time He spoke of his own will, power, majesty and desire and purpose – He denied the trinity - Yet at the same time, He and the scriptures declare that He was God - He was from heaven, He PRE EXISTED in the bosom of the father and EXITED from the bosom of the father to sit in the RIGHT of God until his enemies are a footstool - HE declared He will return and sit in the very throne of the Father. His name is called Everlasting Father, Almighty God. The Rock of the Old Testament, The Lord of all Lords, The only savior and only name that exists – who is able to give salvation. He said all of this in total denial of the Trinity.
He is the father ( who is a spirit ) manifested ( morphed ) into flesh - and the Greek uses this very word - morph – saying Yahoshua is the very morph of the Father. - this destroys the entire Trinity. – Becasue Yahoshua denied the trinity.
In Trinitarian ideology - Yahoshua is God “ ONLY “ because He is that third separate DISTINCT person of their trinity formula . This alone - makes Him their God.
Their Translations force this into the text. Deleting the explanation that is in the manuscripts that SAY IN ALL MANUSCRIPTS THAT Yahoshua exited - “ CAME OUT “ exited from the throne and bosom of the father and will return DIRECTLY to sit “ in “ the Throne Of the Father. This is erased in 99 % of the translation and deleted.

In fact that Heb 1:13 says that Yahoshya eXited * OUT FROM The right Of God - until His enemies were His footstool. The IDEA is - that Yahoshua exited - “ CAME OUTexited from G1537 - ε κ, eX - ek - ek, ex = - A primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence motion or action proceeds), from, out (of (from, of) (-out). = Exiting out of. -- Was Yahoshua ( PROPHESIED ) TO SOMEDAY to set / dwell ( ON ) The Right of The Father - as the Trinitarian Manuscripts say - or did He Already Pre-exist In The Father - and then - Exit From / Out Of the Right Of God ? The Trinitarians deny the transparency and clarity of / from OUT OF eX where He originated and exited out of the father - All ( ALL ) manuscripts that exist - say in - Heb 1:13 - that Yahoshua eXited “ OUT FROM “ - OUT OF - the Right of The Father. - G1537 - εκ, εξ - ek eX - From - Exiting, Out of. And that he will return to sit directly IN the throne of the father.
Rev_3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me G1722 - ἐν - en - en in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father G1722 - ἐν - en - en in his throne.
Every single last one of these verse below - are mistranslated in the Trinitarian Translation..
Rom 8:34 Christ in G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the right of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Eph 1:20 Christ in G1722 - ἐν - en - en in his own right G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the heavenly place.
Heb 1:3 Christ ..... the express image of The Fathers confidence, .... sat down G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the right of the Majesty G1722 - ἐ ν - en - en in the high.

Heb 8:1 Christ is set G1722 - ἐν - en – en in the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is G1722 - ἐν - en - en in the right of God.
The Greek word en is always in. – There is no Greek Grammar rule that applies to this word – ever in the bible - it is always the same exact word throughout the entire New Testament. The fact is- neither The Original Authors - nor – the Trinitarian Translators were consistent when using Greek Grammar rules - There were many, many different ways to use these Grammar rules and many different authors used different styles and sometimes did not apply any grammar rules whatsoever when writing the original manuscripts. The Trinitarian Translators also did not follow these rules in many, many places – they are conflicting rules and were not even fully developed into the entire Greek language at this time - the Trinitarians simply added, deleted and literally mostly changed the words to invent a theology called trinity religion and to make up many other mistranslated theories and renderings .
What is your problem with Trinitarians as you call them? It sounds like you deny the trinity, in opposition to the Word.

Staff Member
Dear @septorator
Since you answered one but not all of my questions. Which can be set aside for the moment.
The real question then becomes.

Who do you Septorator believe/say Jesus to be?

Nick
<><

When looking at -

Exo

That is quite a wall of text but, you really have no idea what you are talking about. If you do not mind me asking, what is your academic back in N.T Greek.

Thank You again for responding to my post. I really appreciate the opportunity to learn about your faith. And thank You for responding so kindly and for Your wisdom. I am just going to post one more time about - NON FORUM _ related content and then I will stop consuming up so much space. I honestly only posted out of topic - to relate to You how the subject of mistranslated verses are found in other topics and subjects and theologies and doctrines in the Trinitarian Translation.

This is the best way I know how to explain - I will do my best to answer why I am saying what I am saying - I will only post again if there are any more questions and will stay in tune with the topic of the forum – that is only respectable.

Before the 15 th century, – no Bible Translation ever even existed in any language on the planet - except for only the Latin / Italian translation from The Catholic Church. But The Catholic Church did not produce this translation until nearly 500 years after Yahoshua and then waited until 1582 to make a Bible into any other translation on earth.
However, there was a Jewish man named " Saadia Gaon " lived in Iraq / Babylonia from 882-942 AD - living under Muslim rule. He was a student at Bagdad, Iraq. - Saadia Gaon worked on His Arabic Bible translation in Egypt and also in Bagdad where it was revised and many, many words were changed and inserted that radically differed from the original manuscripts.
These facts can be found here http://personal.colby.edu/~dfreiden/Freidenreich_Use_of_Islamic_sources.pdf & The Bible and Interpretation - Saadia Gaon’s Bible Commentary and Translation
" Saadia Gaon " was a Jewish Scholar who lived under Islamic Law and Islamic Rule. Everything He did had to be approved by an Islamic court of law. " Saadia Gaon " began production of an Arabic " NEW TESTAMENT " Bible, but it was never completed. And scholars have noted that His Arabic Translation was filled with many errors and deviations away from the original manuscripts and produced an Arabic Bible that was worded in favor of the message of the Quran.
He was translating for an Islamic society - and the Muslims had no concern for translating it correctly – and they had never translated any of the Bible themselves. It was like a comedy or a joke to Muslims - but they pretended to be interested while He worked on it... . And the Muslims never copied it nor circulated it. When they found this Arabic Bible in the 19 th century - they needed two hours just to decipher just two lines of the translation. It was like working with a secret code that no one understood. The dots which ordinarily distinguish various letters of the Arabic alphabet were omitted and were mostly unreadable and filled with errors throughout the translation.
This corrupted translation also had used the word " Allah " to mean Yawhea / God. While living in an Islamic Country in Iraq - the translator " Saadia Gaon " was a student at Islamic schools and he would never come to finish and correctly translate nor COMPLETE nor circulate the transition. This Arabic Bible Translation of 867 AD - only contained parts of - the Pauline Epistles, plus the book of Acts and the General Epistles. This rest of the manuscript volume is missing and may be lost forever OR DESTROYED, OR NEVER TRANSLATED -
This Arabic Bible was never known to have existed and was only discovered - in the 19th century at Saint Catherine's Monastery / Saudi Arabia. This is called = The Mt. Sinai Arabic Codex 151 ( of 867 AD )

And this very same exact atmosphere and very same circumstances’ -is what all people who attempted to translate the Bible in Muslim Lands / Countries and also in Trinitarian Governed Europe and elsewhere.

The Roman Catholic Church politically and religiously controlled all of Europe, England and all other Catholic kingdoms around the planet until the Reformation began when England and parts of Germany completely broke away from the Catholic Church and began spreading protestant religion.
And the Protestant Government / Protestant Kings and Queens of England were no different than the Roman Catholic Kings and Queens. They as well banned the Bible translation.
Not only, non - Trinitarians were prohibited to translate the Bible but all people in Europe were also not allowed to translate the Bible and there was not even a complete Bible translated into any other language until the 15 th Century. This is nearly 2000 years that it took for the Trinitarians to produce a Bible Translation. While outlawing, banning, criminalizing any form of " ANY " Bible translation whatsoever. Trinitarians literally so hated the Bible being translated for the common people to read - In England, it was even illegal to say The Lord’s prayer in English - people were burned - at the stake for saying The Lord’s prayer in English. In 1517 seven people were burned at the stake by the Roman Catholic Church for the crime of teaching their children to say the Lord’s Prayer in English rather than Latin. - - This is why they were burning and torturing and imprisoning people just before they produced the " TRINITARIAN " translation ( Concerning the very translation ) itself being translated by others.
Even after the KJV was produced in 1611 - the Trinitarians still continued to drive people out of England and Europe and expel and persecute people who thought different religious ideologies than they. Many, many Pilgrims and Puritans and Quakers left England because they could not legally exist while being separated from the Church OF England - they would be killed, persecuted and tortured and reduced into nothings of society. They sought to separate from the Church of England; --- King Charles the 1 st and many other Trinitarian Kings - would threaten them with harsh punishments if they did not obey the Church of England in religious faiths and doctrines. Most of them starved to death and died of diseases and other related deaths. Many of them died coming to America.
To the Church OF England - this was just a small, little, tiny, necessary and needed change in their society that really never mattered or affected the entirety of the body of society. This was their attitude. And their attitude when they made their translation.

And this was just in England alone. What about the Millions of total victims throughout Europe who suffered at the hands of the Trinitarian Governments. This is why it took the Roman Catholic Church nearly 500 years after Christ to produce a Bible into the Latin / Italian language and why they waited until nearly 2000 years after Christ to make the Bible into any other language on the entire planet outside of Latin / Italian. - while butchering, murdering, slaughtering and persecuting others for their faiths that contradicted their established faith and doctrines.
There were no bibles being translated - it was a death penalty or a prison sentence or Your life was completely destroyed - This is nearly 2000 years after Yahoshua - that it took for there to be a single known Bible translated into any language anywhere on the planet - outside of Latin / Italian, - alone...
Robert Barnes was a protestant reformer who was holding a position as lower level superior - at The University of Cambridge in England in the early 1520s.
As head, Robert Barnes, worked to translate The St. Paul's epistles into the English language - because there had been had no English Bible - because the Catholic Trinitarian Kings would not allow England to have an English Bible translation. Robert Barnes was arrested for working with Miles Coverdale and placed on trial before the Trinitarian court. - - Robert Barnes was given a punishment and sentenced to be publically humiliated by - being made to do public penance by carrying a fuaggot ( a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel. ) to Paul's Cross. Robert Barnes continued onward trying to get the Bible translated and was sentenced to be burned alive at the stake. Robert Barnes escaped and was later re- captured by the Trinitarians and was burned alive at the stake along with two other translators / helpers - found with him.

The Trinitarian Pope worked with the English King and issued an edict that the English Bibles should be burned and the printing presses stopped. Some completed sheets were seized, but Miles Coverdale saved others translation pages. Miles Coverdale was exiled from England’s cities three times and was forced to move from location to location - running to save his life.
This is not even a fraction of the torment, persecution, terrorism and violence that Trinitarians have committed against people for attempting to translate the Bible- I have extensively read most of the history - I know how much Trinitarians absolutely are completely revolted and un delighted about the idea that the Bible being translated as it was transmitted in the original manuscripts. - - William Tyndale was burned at the stake. Jan Hus was burned at the stake for attempting to make a Bible translation.. Van Liesveldt was arrested, charged with heresy and put to death for attempting to make a Dutch Bible. - - John Wycliff’s dead bones were dug up by the Pope and The Pope had them burned and His ashes thrown into the “ Swift “ river
Trinitarians were the dominant military, government and only power that was empowered and dominating - and the only authority. It took the Trinitarians nearly 2000 years to produce a single bible into any other language on the entire planet - outside of a dead, useless and limited Latin Language. And this incomplete, perverted Latin translation was missing whole chapters and was not even finished even after 500 years after Yahoshua - the Roman Catholic Church still was making edits and changes and revising this only existing Latin Bible translation - into the 6 th century. With these facts and also many other facts that I have not mentioned – how could there be chance or expectation that The Bible be translated by Non Trinitarians ?

- Millions of people have been slaughtered, butchered, burned alive, terrorized and massacred for believing a faith that differed from the Trinitarian governing political powers. And banning women from being prophets, leaders and commanding them to be silent in the Church -
Here is another Trinitarian Translation - Here in Heb 12:28 is says that = we may serve God acceptably with reverence αιδους G127
But the same exact Greek word is ( the same ) = ιδους G127 also in = 1Ti 2:9 women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness - αιδους G127 .

The Trinitarians invent words to create a hostile and downcast view for the environment involving woman in the church.
Women are to have shame facedness ? - - or are they to have reverence ? The Greek word means reverence and they use this word to mean reverence in all other verses - but when it comes to women - they change it to say shame facedness ...

1Ti 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with reverence and self – control ; not with gridded hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; :10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
1Ti 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence quietness “ with all subjection.
This is not the word Σιγάω - sigaō - silence This is the word meaning peacefulness and quietness / quietly - meaning { not making a lot of noise } G2271 - quietly - ἡσυχία - hēsuchia - hay-soo-khee'-ah - Meaning = stillness, that is, desistance from bustle or language: - quietness. “ No loud and noisy talking while learning. “
The Translators CHANGED the word to silence – when the Bible says that women who are leaning about God are to learn = quietly “
This is not the same Greek word “ SILENCE “ that we have been discussing the word “ SILENCE “ is G4601
Σιγάω - sigaō - see-gah'-o To keep silent ( - keep close (secret, silence), - This has absolutely nothing to do with being “ SILENT “ - The translators correctly translate the same exact word - to say “ quietness “ - in 2Th 3:12 the disorderly people in church are to worship in “ quietness “ and they work, and eat their own bread. But the word “ quietness “ has nothing to do with women here in - 2Th 3:12 - they change it into the word silence when it involves women.
The word = “ quietness “ G2271 - ἡσυχία - hēsuchia - hay-soo-khee'-ah - Is The Feminine / FEMALE - of the Male G2272 - ἡσύχιος - hēsuchios - hay-soo'-khee-os
These verses below are how this word is used,
2Th 3:12 The disorderly in the church are commanded that - with “ quietness “ they work
1Ti 2:2 Kings, and all in authority -- may lead a “ quiet “ and peaceable life .
1Pe 3:4 a meek and “ quiet “ spirit
It has nothing to do with being “ SILENCE “ and not opening your mouth and not speaking. - The translators changed the word to say - “ SILENCE “ only and every single time it involves “ women “ - but every single last time in the bible when it does not involve woman - they translate it correctly as = “ quietness “ meaning = peaceful and calm.

We see that the Translators already begin - in 1 st - Timothy Chap 2 - to create a sexist version of the message
In - 1Ti 2:1 - The word for “ mankind “ is G444 - ἄνθρωπος - anthrōpos - anth'-ro-pos – anthropoid. The original Authors are using the word - anthrōpos / - to indicate mankind and both male and female – yet the translators add the word man and assign it a male sex.- calling all of mankind as a “ he - sex “
Again as we see - 1Ti 2:1 = I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all MANKIND - again the word is = ἄνθρωπος - anthrōpos - not – males only. - AND also - VERY - IMPORTANT = 1Ti chapter 2: - is speaking about woman - who are beginning their learning experience in Yahoshua. And the Trinitarian translators have so completely perverted – so completely distorted and changed, and altered the Bible - by creating a totally sexist rendering of the text, by changing the all of the words meaning ---- - “ ALL OF MANKIND “ = into the male sex ( ONLY ) - that by the time that the reader gets to verse – where it says : 12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to dominate the males, but to be in “ quietness “. - The reader is completely obvious and totally misses the whole context - to the fact that Paul was only speaking and commenting -on / about – concerning - the subject of the women who just beginning to learn about God - and Paul is only relating to the previous verse 1Ti 2:11 Let the woman learn in “ quietness “ with all subjection. : SAYING - 12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor dominate over the males ( WHO ARE TEACHING ) , but to be in “ quietness “. Explaining how women are to “ LEARN “
The whole verse - : 12 - is completely ripped completely out of its entire context. Paul was speaking about women who are beginning and LEARNING - they are not to be loud, noisy and dominating over the men around them and are - not to be teaching the men around them. We see that women are prophets, and are speaking in tongues.

Gal 3:26-28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male “ AND “ female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.”
Act 2:17 and your daughters shall prophesy. - There is not a single verse in the Bible that says that woman are to be completely “ silent “ in the church. - outside of the verse about speaking in tongues. - Addressing Males and Females - to do the same.... The other verses are Trinitarian mistranslations - the Greek word is “ quietness “ stillness, from bustle or loud talking. - and “ No loud and noisy talking while learning – no dominating and teaching the men around them - if they are learning ..... The chapter is “ ONLY “ in the context of - the men and woman who already have learned and who are teaching women - who are learning about God. Paul was saying that while he was teaching – he did not allow women in church to act this way while they were in the learning process - this is what the whole verse is about.

Why would anyone trust the Trinitarian Translations - when they know who the Trinitarians were – when they incorporated / integrated their translations. The early TRINITARIAN Translations from the 15 th century - were made up of “ the victims and their murderers “ - this was the birth and origins - of the translation that we have today. The majority today are Trinitarians because there was no translation for nearly 2000 years after Yahoshua. - - Here we are today, just only 500 years - into a world - of even “ having / possessing “ a translation - in our own language - after, over 2000 years have gone by - and millions have been murdered by Trinitarian governments attempting to force their theologies, doctrines and ideas about God upon others. We have only had a translation - for about 500 years. - I do not see the Trinitarian miracle.
How could someone even ask or question upon the matter – with the easily obtainable knowledge that we possess about these facts ?

Last edited:
Another wall of irrelevant text that does nothing to answer my earlier question. What is your academic background in N.T Greek. You seem to have a singular agenda that is more dedicated to challenging trinitarian theology than you are about treating the text in 1Cor 14 with any measure of integrity. It is clear from your claims and your treatment of the Greek that you know nothing about Greek or about the translation process.

Loyal
You commented about the Trinitarian Pope . The RCC have their Pope in the Vatican. No other group has a pope that I'm aware of.

You certainly are DOWN on Trinitarians. Trinitarians believe in the trinity / God head. And it's true that the word 'trinity' is Not found in Scripture. The Trinity = Godhead and that Is in Scripture.

Lots of religious belief systems have persecuted / tortured those who profess faith / belief in God. Middle-eastern belief systems. Those who do that are Not believers in God's Word / the Trinity. Far from it. They have their own 'god' and their own 'sacred scripture'.

Loyal
You commented about the Trinitarian Pope . The RCC have their Pope in the Vatican. No other group has a pope that I'm aware of.

You certainly are DOWN on Trinitarians. Trinitarians believe in the trinity / God head. And it's true that the word 'trinity' is Not found in Scripture. The Trinity = Godhead and that Is in Scripture.

Lots of religious belief systems have persecuted / tortured those who profess faith / belief in God. Middle-eastern belief systems. Those who do that are Not believers in God's Word / the Trinity. Far from it. They have their own 'god' and their own 'sacred scripture'.
I agree Sue. The Roman Catholic cult is the only 'religion' with a pope. The Dali Lamma (sp) could be the buddist equivalent I suppose. Even the RC cult though believes in a trinity. I'm not sure where this fellow is coming from other than a hatred of the trinity.

Regardless - I thank You for allowing me to post and for responding so kindly to me. I believe that woman expressing themselves in Church and teaching God's word in prophecy, revelation, and teaching is so very important in Church.

We know that even in families throughout our each of our communities, we find families who have been faced with problems and churches are themselves made up of families - so there are bound to be some type of problems in almost every church. Paul was faced with the task of addressing the problems that were in the churches that He was preaching to.
  • St. Paul mentioned a few women such as " Phoebe " here in Rom 16:2 - That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer " protector " of many, and of myself also.
  • This Greek word " protector " is = προστάτις _ _ This word refers directly to the protection and saving hands of a woman who uses her authority to protect others. - this word stems from the original word = προΐ́στημι _ _ which means = To stand before, that is, (in rank) to preside, or maintain, be over, rulership in standing.
Also, there is a woman named " Priscilla " Rom 16:3 a fellow - worker in Christ Jesus: :4 Who has for my life laid down her own neck: unto whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles.
And we have women in the ministry such as perhaps * Junia ? , and the women - Tryphena, Tryphosa, and Persis. In Rom 16:12 - Paul writes that these women had worked very hard for their Lord and the Church and another woman who was the mother of — Rufus’ and others such as Julia, and Nereus. All of these women were not mentioned in the life story of Yahoshua - as - this was about 20 years after Yahoshua had descended into heaven to return to the father's throne from which he originated. But so many women were a very important part of the ministry and worked in getting the gospel to the world. I owe these women my gratitude for putting their lives on the line to bring the message of Yahoshua the Anointing. _ _ Women were prophets and teachers and preachers and evangelists who were inspired by God's holy spirit, and God used them a precious vessel - anointed and in service, working and laboring for the Lord alongside the male apostles.

What you or I believe has no impact on the language of the text. The language of the text has to be the sole foundation of authority. That is what is important.

The problem Paul was addressing was not unique to Corinth and the instruction he gave through revelation was not for Corinth alone but for ALL THE CHURCHES.
  • Paul mentions the ministry of Phoebe. Phoebe is said to be a διάκονον – servant, but we are not told in what specific capacity or function she served. To make the quantum leap and say that this means she was a preacher, or an elder, or a teacher is completely unwarranted. Phoebe was called a deaconess but, we are given no explicit information regarding what service she rendered beyond Paul's affirmation that, “she herself has also been a helper of many, and of myself as well.” Although, there is I think, a clue offered by Paul's use of the word προστάτις. The word is a feminine noun that properly refers to a woman who is set over as a guardian, a caregiver, or a supporter. She is one who ASSISTS others by aiding or supporting them with her resources. So, Phoebe's function then as a διάκονον – a servant, was to support Paul and others with her resources. This defines her as a διάκονον. It says nothing about her functioning as either a teacher or a preacher or have any role of authority in the Church.

• In 1Timothy 2, Paul outlines the qualifications for those who are to be selected by the elders as servants by specific appointment. Now, anyone who serves in ANY capacity the needs of the Church or someone within the Church is called a deacon or a deaconess and is such NOT BY specific appointment to an assigned duty. This is Phoebe. A deacon is NOT the same function as a preacher. Ecumenicalism has abused these terms in English to the extent that we use them synonymously and unjustifiably so. Scripture does not use these terms in such a way.
Romans 16:7 does not refer to Ἰουνίαν as either an apostle nor a preacher. It refers to her simply as some kindsman of Paul and a fellow-prisoner who was known by the apostles. There are many women who are mentioned as "ministers," but this does not mean they occupied any type of leadership role. Many have adopted a singular definition for the word minister in the church and this is not how it is represented in scripture. Those women ministered to the needs of many in the Church in a variety of ways. This does not they were preachers or teachers. Nowhere can we find in scripture were any woman occupied a role of leadership in the Church. What we can find is that they are forbidden to occupy such roles.

Acts 18:26, “But when Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they took him aside and explained to him the way of God more accurately.”
Romans 16:3-5, “Greet Prisca and Aquila, my fellow workers in Christ Jesus, who for my life risked their own necks, to whom not only do I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles; also greet the church that is in their house.”

What does this tell us about Priscilla? It tells us that she and her husband together taught Apollos the word of God more perfectly and that they offered their home as a place for the Church to meet. Although there is nothing in scripture that prohibits a woman from teaching a man is a private setting. Here is just such an example. There is however nothing here that suggests that Prisca functioned as a teacher or a preacher in the assembly of the Church. The prohibition is that women are forbidden to speak or teach IN THE ASSEMBLY!

The prohibition of 1 Cor 14 is clear and beyond dispute.