• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Why do people hate the Jews?

The question is why do people hate the Jews. Isn't it because Jesus Christ was born a Jew. His people rejected Him so salvation was extended to the Gentiles. The Jewish people have been blessed with a great deal of knowledge/ talent.
I knew a guy who came back from israel. Said you could feel the presence of God in the land, but he also said their hardness of heart was much stronger than he imagined.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why people dont like them. The book 200 years together, goes into a lot of reasons why.

I had a brother that ?found Yashua, Jesus? behind the walls of the Texas Penal System but had a vile hatred for Jews. Yashua, being Jewish, makes him a liar and ignorant. People that do not examine and dig into the things others teach them are a sad lot.

I had a brother that ?found Yashua, Jesus? behind the walls of the Texas Penal System but had a vile hatred for Jews. Yashua, being Jewish, makes him a liar and ignorant. People that do not examine and dig into the things others teach them are a sad lot.
sure, i agree there. as Jesus says you have to love and pray for your enemies. if you do this, you may find you don't have any enemies because you can indeed spiritual overcome the things that negatively affect other people (not all the time everything of course)

but you cannot live in peace with a person who believes you are less than human because you don't have the right DNA.

so when we ask the question why do people hate the jews (and hate isn't the right word, distrust or dislike would be better for the average person who doesn't like "the jews").. we have to ask the question:

is there something spiritual special, or special in their DNA, that inspires satan to hate them? -Paul says no, but what if he is wrong here, and there is something Special in their DNA. if you notice, satan actually tempts Jews with committing a lot of sexual sin and intermarriage with gentiles. satan doesn't seem to want them to keep their bloodlines pure. half the Jews in Israel are actually atheist allegedly at this point.

--or did they earn their reputation because they believe they spiritually justify lying to you, swindling you, charging usury, but not to themselves. evading authorities and not sending their sons to war because spiritually they believe God gave them a right to live on the earth at the expense of others.. etc, etc.

I tend to believe it may be a mixture of both of these matters.

And no i'm not saying all jews are like this. paul says they are partially hardened.
Its difficult to get along with spiritually hardened people.

Active

Why do people hate the Jews?​

1. Forces of darkness at work, 2. Wicked people hate righteous people, 3. Vicitmized for their wealth.

1. The fallen angels get a kick out of seeing God's chosen people harassed and oppressed. They know it is an indirect way to hurt and upset God. A lot like it makes God terribly upset to see children abused. Yet by the laws of free will, it is possible.

2. The Jews are a target for all wicked people. For thousands of years they have lived by laws that are Godly. Most wicked people like disobeying the ten commandments and hate anyone who would dish out a capital punishment for disobeying them.

We just need to consider the Amalekites as an example. The very first wicked people to engage with them, wanted them annihilated. Knowing full well that 1. They suffered in captivity for 400 years. 2. God literally helped them escape Egypt. Word of Moses, the plagues on Egypt and the miracle of the red sea would definitely had spread. 3. They were good people who dish out capital punishment to mortal sinners. IE Not a society of sinners / bad people.

Any 'good' people should have befriended the Jews / Hebrews and welcomed them with open arms.

3. The Jews are blessed with wealth. As are Christian nations. The poor Jews have been targets just for that. The Spanish civil war and WW2 come to mind. I am sure there are many more examples.

Loyal
Why do people hate the Jews?! Well they are God's chosen people and have been blessed with lots of intelligence / very good business people. And Jesus Christ was born a Jew.
But non- Jewish people don't especially hate them. In fact lots of people don't think anything about them. Other than being special people.

Active
Why do people hate the Jews?! Well they are God's chosen people and have been blessed with lots of intelligence / very good business people. And Jesus Christ was born a Jew.
But non- Jewish people don't especially hate them. In fact lots of people don't think anything about them. Other than being special people.
The problem is that too many think EVERY Jew is "protected" when their actions prove otherwise.
In fact, a high majority of Jews think of us non-Jews as garbage.
The Jewish Talmud explains it.

Soferim 15 - Even the best of Goyim should all be killed.
Sanhedrin 58b - If a Goy hits a Jew he must be killed.
Tospoth Jebamoth 84b - If you eat with a Goy is the same as eating with a dog.

There is more but this is more than enough.

Loyal
The
The problem is that too many think EVERY Jew is "protected" when their actions prove otherwise.
In fact, a high majority of Jews think of us non-Jews as garbage.
The Jewish Talmud explains it.

Soferim 15 - Even the best of Goyim should all be killed.
Sanhedrin 58b - If a Goy hits a Jew he must be killed.
Tospoth Jebamoth 84b - If you eat with a Goy is the same as eating with a dog.

There is more but this is more than enough.
The Talmud is only more relevant to the ultra orthodox jews. Its a collection of sayings by rabbi's of the past on how to deal with the world in its hate toward them. Their are christians who hate anyone not of their own faith. Hating others on behalf of God is a common denominator and not the best of either faith.

Active
The

The Talmud is only more relevant to the ultra orthodox jews. Its a collection of sayings by rabbi's of the past on how to deal with the world in its hate toward them. Their are christians who hate anyone not of their own faith. Hating others on behalf of God is a common denominator and not the best of either faith.
I agree.
However, no one can omit parts of the Bible. I know I've NEVER seen what I've found and the few I've posted here in the Bible. I've not seen it in any Catholic bible either.

I believe the headline is wrong, I believe there are so many jews that few could hate them all, or help but love at least some of them.

Are we speaking of the vile hateful and murderous people, that wanted nothing more than to humiliate, murder, hurt, and blaspheme, mocking our beloved Jesus that day making His way to the cross. There are at least one roman witness stating that he never witnessed such vile hateful people before.

That spirit seems to live on among some jews, we can see videos of them spitting at, and cursing christians in Jerusalem in present times for example.

Or are we speaking of the loving, chosen people of God, about the people writing the foundation of the bible down, and keeping it for future generations. The propehts and teachers we are to honor. Were they not the most amazing of ancient peoples?

And some when they talk about "jews" actually speak of zionists, which is a modern political movement with atheist founders.

Some speak of a people with similar genes.

Others speak of a faith, the jewish faith. Among the peoples of the jewish faith most of them if I am not misinformed do not have much roots in Israel, they are not hebrew, but of the khasarian people that converted to judaism in the 7th century or something like that. Their king converted to judaism, and then the whole people followed. That people was actually an eastern european people, not middle eastern.

It is such a diverse group that I doubt anyone could hate them all fortunately it seems just a myth.

sure, i agree there. as Jesus says you have to love and pray for your enemies. if you do this, you may find you don't have any enemies because you can indeed spiritual overcome the things that negatively affect other people (not all the time everything of course)

but you cannot live in peace with a person who believes you are less than human because you don't have the right DNA.

so when we ask the question why do people hate the jews (and hate isn't the right word, distrust or dislike would be better for the average person who doesn't like "the jews").. we have to ask the question:

is there something spiritual special, or special in their DNA, that inspires satan to hate them? -Paul says no, but what if he is wrong here, and there is something Special in their DNA. if you notice, satan actually tempts Jews with committing a lot of sexual sin and intermarriage with gentiles. satan doesn't seem to want them to keep their bloodlines pure. half the Jews in Israel are actually atheist allegedly at this point.

--or did they earn their reputation because they believe they spiritually justify lying to you, swindling you, charging usury, but not to themselves. evading authorities and not sending their sons to war because spiritually they believe God gave them a right to live on the earth at the expense of others.. etc, etc.

I tend to believe it may be a mixture of both of these matters.

And no i'm not saying all jews are like this. paul says they are partially hardened.
Its difficult to get along with spiritually hardened people.
Don’t we a ll dislike, envy those who have greater freedom/blessings/etc than ourselves/ peoples/ nations??‍♂️

In Islamic Eschatology maintains that in the end, Allah will call upon the death of the Jews. So much so, that the trees and the rocks will call on Muslims to kill the Jews hiding behind them. What you are seeing in current events is the final logical conclusion of those who follow this evil religion. As for the rest of the people who hate Jews, they all have their justifications. These leftists on campus are products of propaganda that they encounter on a daily basis, and that propaganda ultimately results in hatred of the Jews because they see them as some kind of Marxist ordained "oppressor" group(ironically, these same people accused everyone to the right of Clinton of being Jew hating Nazis).

I know the premil dispensationalists want to argue that there is a special hatred of the Jews because of God's promises to them. But there are plenty of us who are your contemporaries, as well as plenty throughout Church History who maintain that the promises to the Jews were fulfilled at the Cross. So from my point of view, people hating Jews is merely an example of people hating people in their corrupted sin nature that was passed onto us from Original Sin. People will continue to do this until the end when all of this is resolved, whenever that maybe.