• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Why do people hate the Jews?

Active
I confess I have no clue as to why people are so obsessed with hatred towards Jews.
Is it because they rejected Christ? The whole world seems to reject him today.
Do people believe the lie,that the Jews own and run the world?
I would seriously like for someone to answer the question, Why are the Jews hated?

Active
I don't either but actions (fruits) are either good or bad. They may be God's chosen people but many times in history and the Bible God removed his protection and let others conquer Israel.
I think this might be one of the steps in part of His return but we can only get the best guess.

Active
I don't either but actions (fruits) are either good or bad. They may be God's chosen people but many times in history and the Bible God removed his protection and let others conquer Israel.
I think this might be one of the steps in part of His return but we can only get the best guess.

Could be,but I don’t see 1948 as God bringing Israel back. I don’t go along with the fig tree theory.
But it is for certain we are closer to Christs return than we were yesterday.

Active
Greetings in the Lord
I don't hate them.
I got to know a man that said he is a Jew.
He is a gay, acholic, Jew.
He wouldn't talk religion with me but when I asked him to educate me on his religion he said we don't recognize Jesus as the Messiah like you do. He said they are waiting for Messiah to come. And that was all the conversation.
I don't intermingle with other religions, I was looking for an opportunity to share Jesus, but God said no.
So I went back to my camp.
All praise glory and honor be unto God

Active
Pretty sure you can't be gay and a Jew. They might use a small part of the Bible but none of it says "unrepentant sinner = saved".
Salvation MUST require sacrifice.

Active
Pretty sure you can't be gay and a Jew. They might use a small part of the Bible but none of it says "unrepentant sinner = saved".
Salvation MUST require sacrifice.
Greetings
I know that, but yes he is a gay acholic Jew.
Definitely gay, definitely acholic and claimed to be a Jew.

Loyal
There is of course evil jews, and good ones, just like in all cultures and people around the earth. The main reason so many ppl hate the jews, is because satan and his minions hate them and encourages ppl to hate them also.

Active
Greetings,

Can someone be gay and Indian?
How about gay and Chinese,

Does someone cease to have any genetic lineage if gay?

Bless you ....><>
They can be but is God going to let any unrepentant sinner into Heaven? No.
So many of you keep thinking of what mankind thinks instead of putting God first in all things.
Jews tend to be some of the most religious people on this rocks. Therefore, to not repent and be a "gay Jew" is hypocritical.
Same as there are no "gay Christians". Struggling WITH (insert sin here) is very different than people who claim "I'm a gay Christian." It IS a choice and many have turned from those sexual sinful lifestyles.
Those that don't(simply) value their sins more than God and real repentance.

Loyal
A Jew is anyone who belongs to the ancient tribe of Judah. It is a cultural and ethnic identity separate from the faith Judaism.

Many Jews reject Judaism, but do not stop being Jews. Woody Allen is one example.

Active
I confess I have no clue as to why people are so obsessed with hatred towards Jews.
Is it because they rejected Christ? The whole world seems to reject him today.
Do people believe the lie,that the Jews own and run the world?
I would seriously like for someone to answer the question, Why are the Jews hated?

I would offer first and foremost the word "hate" means to not bless .

Some are guilty of not blessing the Jew by forbidding the gospel . They reject Christ .

Active
Greetings in the Lord
I just heard from my Jew friend yesterday; the one I spoke of. He wanted to thank me for being a blessing in his life.
Praise be to God.

He ate around the campfire every night, right along with everyone else, who was hungry and needed refreshed.
I only had enough food for maybe two, and sometimes I fed 14. All ate, and were filled.

Thank you Lord for teaching me the truth of your love.
All praise glory and honor be unto God. Amen

Active
A Jew is anyone who belongs to the ancient tribe of Judah. It is a cultural and ethnic identity separate from the faith Judaism.

Many Jews reject Judaism, but do not stop being Jews. Woody Allen is one example.
Anyone can become "Jew-ish" in faith alone. In this being a "gay Jew" is 100% hypocritical like a "gay Christian". Note how the sin comes first before the faith denomination?
Same as one cannot be a "wife beating Christian/Jew", alcoholic Christian Jew" and so forth.
For both, it must be "I'm a Christian/Jew where applicable struggling with a, b, c, etc, sins.
We get so much hate for all the "groups" we have yet Jews have broken into other groups.

Active
Greetings,

So, you can be gay and a Jew?

Bless you ....><>
Why did you "bless me"?
A person can NOT be a sin label with any faith. It's 100% hypocritical.
True acceptance of God and real repentance requires sacrifice. So, those Jews who claim "gay Jew" are simply violating God's law = Hell and pushing the absurd idea they can be an unrepentant sinner and Jew. The math doesn't add up.

Active
Could be,but I don’t see 1948 as God bringing Israel back. I don’t go along with the fig tree theory.
But it is for certain we are closer to Christs return than we were yesterday.
Why not? No one can know the mind of God. Israel becoming a state again is likely part of what's going to happen. Complex things are not one and one.

Active
Why did you "bless me"?
A person can NOT be a sin label with any faith. It's 100% hypocritical.
True acceptance of God and real repentance requires sacrifice. So, those Jews who claim "gay Jew" are simply violating God's law = Hell and pushing the absurd idea they can be an unrepentant sinner and Jew. The math doesn't add up.
Greetings in the Lord
You are preaching to those who do not oppose any of this.
You also can not continue in your own flesh and say you are Christian. That too is hypocritical.
For we are neither Jew nor Greek, nor bond nor free, nor male or female......we are spirit.
If one has truly repented, confessing Jesus as Lord and Savior, and have been touched by God, being born of the Holy Ghost, then one rose up a brand new creation and have put on Christ. For it is no longer I that lives, but Christ lives in me/you/us.

This is the Christian walk that separates us from the world.
For we see all things through the eyes of His heart.
And we are to love them, as He loves us and sacrificed His life for the sins of all the world.
Some reject Christ, as my friend does. He is still waiting on the Messiah to come. He is the old sect and very worldly, but through a kind heart and my friend knowing I stand for Christ, just maybe God may touch his heart too.

All praise glory and honor be unto God. Amen