• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Who I Am...

I'm Deborah. A pastor's kid.:) I'm 17 and a Junior in Highschool. I babysit at a daycare. I don't date. I'm thinking about going to Olivet Nazarene University in 2005. I want a B.A. in music, a major in Religion, and a minor in Drama.
I live in Kansas.
I love music. I play piano, violin, and will soon be playing flute and saxaphone.
um... I'm not sure what else to say... :? I have 4 sisters... 3 brothers... I've been a Christian for 12 years... I guess I'll go now...

bye

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus! I'm glad you've joined. Please share the site with your family, friends and church members. God Bless you.

not new anymore...

Well, a lot has changed since 2004. I am a senior in College now and I am majoring in Ministry with a minor in Music at Mid-America Nazarene University. I still don't date. I play piano, violin, flute, didgeridoo, marimba, . . . and I sing..

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello sister welcome back. I'm glad to see a forum veteran return :)

Hope you like the new site and features. Enjoy

Hey Deborah, Welcome Back! You sound like a pretty cool girl. Most pastor's kids are rascals though. :shade: lol jk Enjoy your stay.

God Bless you

Welcome CoollChristianGurl. I wonder how many people on this site (Aussies & NewZealanders excluded) know what a didgeridoo is?

SpiritLedEd (SLE)

Welcome back dear sister, as a pastor I can imagine your father must really be so proud!! It's good to have you here!!!