• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Which church fellowship do you attend?

What church fellowship do you attend

• Total voters
I attend a Village Missions church.

Village missions is an organization dedicated to saving rural churches from extinction.

as far as their theology, they pretty much align with the Calvary Chapel fellowships started by Chuck Smith in the early 70's.

T

Well, I do go to a Calvary Chapel Church also.....
Also started by Chuck Smith back when the Jesus Freaks were stirring up society, and causing a real stir.
Many of them coming to the Lord for Salvation, and are now Pastors .

God did a mighty work in the hearts of those kids back then, and he is still drawing souls today.

Our Pastor wasnt a Jesus Freak, but he tell's the story of those days, Chuck Smith opened his doors to the street kids, and they use to come in barefoot and dirty.

Some older( fuddy duddies ) were concerned about their dirty feet ruining the new carpet, and he just told them, Take the carpet out then! The kids stay!
I like that attitude, and am thankful God brought us to this Church, here in Idaho.
It is a Bible teaching church, line upon line, precept upon precept.

Some years ago I use to attend a United Brethren Evangelical free Church, is that the same?

It was in Yakima Wa., if I remember right.
They then joined the Methodist Church, which I also attended for several years, In Chewelah Wa.

Cool!
We have a Four Square Church in Spokane, been there for conferences. If I remember right......My friend goes there also, it was closer to her home than where we worship here.

I belong to a Southern Missionary Baptist church named Central Point Baptist. We are a very small part of the body of Christ (the Church), and are on a path of InReach at the present, so that we may OutReach more effectively.

I'm not sure if it's the same church or not Gracealone. It's in Port Hadlock Washington. We've only been going there for a year. Before that we went to an independent Bible church in Quilcene Washington.

That doesn't matter that much, just glad your here, and looking forward
to knowing you better.
All that really matters is your a brother in the Lord.

PS: It was in a Bible Church that I first ask Jesus to be my Savior.

Last edited:
I am a worship leader at my village missions church.

Nice to welcome ya here. Not to many know of Village missions

Yes. I am in South West Washington State. I attend Clover Valley Community Church; a village missions church. Its in the foothills of Mt. St. Helens. ( North East of Portland Oregon, and South west of Mt. St. Helens. ( the volcano )

T

My parents are friends with a Village Missions preacher down that way named Rob Dore. I think he's in a town called Arriel or something like that. Small world!

My parents are friends with a Village Missions preacher down that way named Rob Dore. I think he's in a town called Arriel or something like that. Small world!

Rob and Linda Dore are in Yale, Washington. Dave and Linda Gustafson are at the Clover valley church where I attend, which is just west of Ariel Wa.

Wow praise the Lord!! Rob and Linda and their kids went to our VM church in Brinnon Washington when I was a kid. That's cool that you know them!!