• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Where do Jasher and Enoch Fit in?

Loyal
.... by the way, before we post much more, can we try to remember what the OP was about, and discuss if and how and where do Jasher and Enoch fit in...
if we go about it in love, we might even be shown.... God is able, are we willing?

Please post in Peace

Bless you ....><>
Jasher and Enoch were/are history books...They amplify the Bible because they agree with it. If they were wrong, then the Bible would not mention them...

You have no excuse, Christ reveals your folly! I follow the Lamb wherever He goes and He has lead me here. You have been told many things in truth and will remember what I have shared. I have spoken NO LIE! Will you stand in the End???

Loyal
You have no excuse, Christ reveals your folly! I follow the Lamb wherever He goes and He has lead me here. You have been told many things in truth and will remember what I have shared. I have spoken NO LIE! Will you stand in the End???
Are you talking to anyone in particular?

Question:
If Christ states something, and we quote what is attributed to Him, is it considered Word Bond , yes or no?

If Christ quotes from a prophet, and that quote can be found no where else outside of Him except that prophet ,has He upheld that Prophet?
Does that then support when Christ says:
The Fulfillment of the Law Matthew 5:16-18
16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. 17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.…

So, if men remove works of prophets , whom Christ clearly upholds, have they done the work of God or satan? Who has the Moxie to answer?

Regardless of what men have done Christ is clear:
18For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.…

17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets;

What men abolish means NOTHING to Christ, they have NO power to abolish anything. Christ gives it to whom all truth shall rest. That would be in His chosen.

So, if in Christ's teachings exist Words that have only been spoken by a prophet before Him, is what He says in Matthew 5 being fulfilled? Let's see who fears to answer this ?

Point , these are the days in which knowledge shall increase and people will go to and fro, something that was not possible when your Canon was developed.

Bendito said:

I sure am..... Chad.:smile:

Loyal
Question:
If Christ states something, and we quote what is attributed to Him, is it considered Word Bond , yes or no?

If Christ quotes from a prophet, and that quote can be found no where else outside of Him except that prophet ,has He upheld that Prophet?
Does that then support when Christ says:
The Fulfillment of the Law Matthew 5:16-18
16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. 17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.…

So, if men remove works of prophets , whom Christ clearly upholds, have they done the work of God or satan? Who has the Moxie to answer?

Regardless of what men have done Christ is clear:
18For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.…

17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets;

What men abolish means NOTHING to Christ, they have NO power to abolish anything. Christ gives it to whom all truth shall rest. That would be in His chosen.

So, if in Christ's teachings exist Words that have only been spoken by a prophet before Him, is what He says in Matthew 5 being fulfilled? Let's see who fears to answer this ?

Point , these are the days in which knowledge shall increase and people will go to and fro, something that was not possible when your Canon was developed.

Bendito said:

I sure am..... Chad.:smile:
Cool Chad was starting to feel lonely. LOL

Staff Member
Jasher and Enoch were/are history books...They amplify the Bible because they agree with it. If they were wrong, then the Bible would not mention them...

I think you missed my point, Sir.
Not to worry. I might try again later.

Jesus is Lord

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
Who has the Moxie to answer?

Greetings,

please forgive my ignorance but I have no idea what a Moxie is, honestly.

You seem to be agitated somewhat in some of your posts which is understandable as it can be frustrating at times either here or offline. I often get agitated with myself even. Do you?

Anyway, try to remember to Post in Peace.

Bless you ....><>
But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. James 3:17

Staff Member
Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace. James 3:13-18

Loyal
As far as the books that were asked about. Jasher and Enoch are not included in the Canon of Scripture. They were left out for a reason. Did not meet the same credentials as the other books. Were not considered truly inspired.