• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

When You Delete the Truth Becuse You Do Not Like it

You shall be judged for it.

And unless you can make God blind
that to which you deleted was already seen by God.
Look at all the internet Christian forums
including this one.

They are all dying
it will not be long till like this one
the ones that will be here
are the mods and what few people they favor
and are in their click.

We of the truth call it

Poetic Justice.

You destroy yourselves with your own evil stupidity.

The children of God are coming soon to Earth
to destroy your works.

The works of the children of the devil.

God is a Spirit.
God is a Holy Spirit.
The Holy Ghost is a Spirit.
The Holy Ghost is a Holy Spirit.
The Spirit of God is the Holy Ghost.

The Spirit of God is the Father of Jesus Christ.

Why do Christians deny this undeniable truth
and try to keep others from learning this truth?

And why do Christians deny
that Jesus the Christ the lamb of God
is the seven Spirits of God and they
are here now in the earth?

Revelation 5:6
And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts,
and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain,
having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God
sent forth into all the earth.

It just amazes me to how Christians
to which are to be the guardians of the truth
deny it and cover it up so as to keep others fro it?

Why is it?

quaadd
I find myself wondering just what you are raving about.
Have you ever tried
to correct someone
who does not know
they do not know?

Have you ever tried
to correct someone
who thought they knew
but what they knew
was incorrect?

I had rather do nothing
than do something
worth nothing.

I had rather say nothing
than say something
worth nothing.

Wisdom is for the ears of the wise.
The rod is for the back of a rebel.

~ The Wise Man

Loyal
Have you ever tried
to correct someone
who does not know
they do not know?

Have you ever tried
to correct someone
who thought they knew
but what they knew
was incorrect?

I had rather do nothing
than do something
worth nothing.

I had rather say nothing
than say something
worth nothing.

~ The Wise Man
There are a few on this forum that think they know but do not know...Its frustrating all right, but getting angry does not help. I described it as jumping into a cactus bush...Seems like a good idea but it feels so good when you stop. Don't even engage them. LOL Advice that is so easy to give but not so easy to do.

Loyal
There are a few on this forum that think they know but do not know...Its frustrating all right, but getting angry does not help. I described it as jumping into a cactus bush...Seems like a good idea but it feels so good when you stop. Don't even engage them. LOL Advice that is so easy to give but not so easy to do.

@Bendito I recently read some of your post and want to tell you I agree and thank you for trying to lead that spiritually blind person to the truth, but he refused and remains blind, he is chasing after theology that appeals to the flesh not the spirit. We are told in the bible to try to show them the truth a couple times but if they refuse have nothing to do with them, as you said brother easier said then done, I suggest we pray for the person. A couple versus comes to mind about people that think they know but are actually blind

Hebrews 5:13
For everyone who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, since he is a child.

Hebrews 5:11-14
About this we have much to say, and it is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing. For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the basic principles of the oracles of God. You need milk, not solid food, for everyone who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, since he is a child. But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil.

Titus 3:10-11
As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

Romans 16:17
I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.

@quaadd
very good and wise post I need much help in this area also, please pray for me

Loyal
@Bendito I recently read some of your post and want to tell you I agree and thank you for trying to lead that spiritually blind person to the truth, but he refused and remains blind, he is chasing after theology that appeals to the flesh not the spirit. We are told in the bible to try to show them the truth a couple times but if they refuse have nothing to do with them, as you said brother easier said then done, I suggest we pray for the person. A couple versus comes to mind about people that think they know but are actually blind

Hebrews 5:13
For everyone who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, since he is a child.

Hebrews 5:11-14
About this we have much to say, and it is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing. For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the basic principles of the oracles of God. You need milk, not solid food, for everyone who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, since he is a child. But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil.

Titus 3:10-11
As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

Romans 16:17
I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.

@quaadd
very good and wise post I need much help in this area also, please pray for me
I agree on the prayer Dave. It would certainly be easier on the old ticker than continually getting sucked into a maelstrom of arguments.

Loyal
@Bendito yeap,, been there and done that and it dont do no good for sure, but its hard to be disciplined to stay out sometimes, Heck you and me have had are share of arguments in the past, but I got nothing but love for you now brother !!! And we both agree on most of the important stuff like sin being sin :)

Loyal
@Bendito yeap,, been there and done that and it dont do no good for sure, but its hard to be disciplined to stay out sometimes, Heck you and me have had are share of arguments in the past, but I got nothing but love for you now brother !!! And we both agree on most of the important stuff like sin being sin :)
LOL You and I have learned a LOT from each other bro. You ARE a son of God. and......................Hugs on ya!

Staff Member
Member @quaadd
That honesty may go both ways. No one forces anyone else from staying here at Talk Jesus if they don't want to. If there are issues you'd like to bring forward to the Staff here, all are accessible through PM to discuss what specifically is bothering you.

There is some truth in what you have said, however don't exclude yourself. For we all will be judged one day. Some will receive greater condemnation than others, due to the position of authority they have been given by God to hold. Yet, that does not mean that those who fall under that authority will be found without fault.

Keep in mind that at times what you might perceive a correction as you being personally wronged due to some doctrinal issue being communicated is not that at all, but rather the method/words used in making that knowledge known to another that is being admonished. Still, if you haven't read the Statement of Faith for Talk Jesus. I suggest you do so now. Below is the Link.

Talk Jesus - Statement of Faith

So, you are welcome to PM me or all the Staff here to discuss this or not. Your choice to make. Just don't expect anyone in Christ Jesus to rejoice at the condemnation you have tossed around here after only being a member for less than two weeks. There are other members who still are here though they do not believe in the Statement of Faith that is viewable by all, still post contrary to this Statement of Faith, and have not yet been banned. We truly attempt to be Servants, and not Masters to those who have willingly come to share in fellowship with other Christians, while still being able to grow in His Word. As always, brother, what we truly hope in all that we do here is to the Glory of God.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Have you ever tried
to correct someone
who does not know
they do not know?

Have you ever tried
to correct someone
who thought they knew
but what they knew
was incorrect?

I had rather do nothing
than do something
worth nothing.

I had rather say nothing
than say something
worth nothing.

~ The Wise Man
"I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase" I Cor 3:6-7

Member @quaadd
That honesty may go both ways. No one forces anyone else from staying here at Talk Jesus if they don't want to. If there are issues you'd like to bring forward to the Staff here, all are accessible through PM to discuss what specifically is bothering you.

There is some truth in what you have said, however don't exclude yourself. For we all will be judged one day. Some will receive greater condemnation than others, due to the position of authority they have been given by God to hold. Yet, that does not mean that those who fall under that authority will be found without fault.

Keep in mind that at times what you might perceive a correction as you being personally wronged due to some doctrinal issue being communicated is not that at all, but rather the method/words used in making that knowledge known to another that is being admonished. Still, if you haven't read the Statement of Faith for Talk Jesus. I suggest you do so now. Below is the Link.

Talk Jesus - Statement of Faith

So, you are welcome to PM me or all the Staff here to discuss this or not. Your choice to make. Just don't expect anyone in Christ Jesus to rejoice at the condemnation you have tossed around here after only being a member for less than two weeks. There are other members who still are here though they do not believe in the Statement of Faith that is viewable by all, still post contrary to this Statement of Faith, and have not yet been banned. We truly attempt to be Servants, and not Masters to those who have willingly come to share in fellowship with other Christians, while still being able to grow in His Word. As always, brother, what we truly hope in all that we do here is to the Glory of God.

YBIC
Nick
<><
I asked the Spirit of God how to reply to you

TRUTH

There are no errors in truth.
There are no flaws in truth.
There are no contradictions in truth.

LIE

Anything that has any errors
any flaws or any contradictions
is a lie.

There is your reply from the Spirit of God.

Staff Member
I asked the Spirit of God how to reply to you

TRUTH

There are no errors in truth.
There are no flaws in truth.
There are no contradictions in truth.

LIE

Anything that has any errors
any flaws or any contradictions
is a lie.

There is your reply from the Spirit of God.

Hello Member quaadd,

Love you bro, but if you repeat this, and this being shots to Staff and unfounded accusations in open forum. I will just delete the thread, and provide you with a warning. So, your anger doesn't prompt you to just repeating the action, without knowing the consequences of said actions. Understand that with enough warnings, the system will automatically ban you. No threat intended, just an informational from one Staff Member, to a Member of Talk Jesus.

The option to PM any of us is and will always be open as an alternative to the path you took here.

Nick
<><

CH Spurgeon Said, "Beware of letting your tongue outrun your brain." Advise we can all take to heart.

Loyal
"I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase" I Cor 3:6-7
Amadeus! It's so good to see you again!