• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

What is Heaven Like?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:14)

Active
Top Poster Of Month
I feel BAC has killed this in post # 53. There will not be marriage. There cannot be sex.

I just latch on to Mark 10:9. I guess it just points to closer relationships in heaven. We will remember our wife and children.
I totally agree KingJ, the post was spot on.

Sometimes I think, unless things are black and white to the point, as adults can at times make things harder for ourselves. Instead of letting scripture speak, accepting 'only' what God says in His Word, sometimes as humans we can try fit scripture round our thinking, even though at the time our intentions are right we cannot work things through that are not there, God gave us enough information about the resurrected heaven/earth and our resurrected bodies to more than wet our appetite.

Mark 10:14-16 (NKJV)
14 But when Jesus saw it, He was greatly displeased and said to them, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God.
15 Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it."
16 And He took them up in His arms, put His hands on them, and blessed them.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
That's fine. As I said, there is much I don't know about it. But, I have questions concerning it. Your answer satisfies you. It doesn't satisfy me. And it doesn't satisfy many of the questions I had. Of course some cannot be answered as we won't know till we are there.

Quantrill
I understand your frustration brother, but your thirst is commendable. You won't find answers that are not in scripture, not all the scriptures mentioned so far, there will be more, then pray the Lord will reveal the Truth to you by the power of the Holy Spirit.

You are searching for where Adam and Eve got married, it is not in scripture so you will not find it.

But scripture does tells us...

Genesis 2:25 (NKJV)
25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

The question may be, are you looking for a marriage ceremony, for only two people, it just wouldn't happen. Adam and Eve were the first two humans on earth, it was the beginning. But lets look ahead, marriage is created by God, for two people, a man and a woman, to come together in love, the love God gives them, and whom God brings together let no man set asunder.

The marriage had occurred, in the presence of God, just how He created for all future man and woman relationships. Not as it is for so many today, massive cost, the best place, the best procession, the best this that and the other, followed by or sometimes in a foreign location. This is not what God intended, marriage was, and still is, for man and woman in love to spend the rest of their life together, in the Love of God, in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

So we accept God by His Word, marriage is for man and woman and Adam and Eve were married in God's presence according to His will for them. In the verse above God makes clear for us, Eve was Adam's wife.

Thank be to God \o/

Least amongst the Best
Staff Member
I understand your frustration brother, but your thirst is commendable. You won't find answers that are not in scripture, not all the scriptures mentioned so far, there will be more, then pray the Lord will reveal the Truth to you by the power of the Holy Spirit.

You are searching for where Adam and Eve got married, it is not in scripture so you will not find it.

The question may be, are you looking for a marriage ceremony, for only two people, it just wouldn't happen. Adam and Eve were the first two humans on earth, it was the beginning. But lets look ahead, marriage is created by God, for two people, a man and a woman, to come together in love, the love God gives them, and whom God brings together let no man set asunder.

The marriage had occurred, in the presence of God, just how He created for all future man and woman relationships. Not as it is for so many today, massive cost, the best place, the best procession, the best this that and the other, followed by or sometimes in a foreign location. This is not what God intended, marriage was, and still is, for man and woman in love to spend the rest of their life together, in the Love of God, in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

So we accept God by His Word, marriage is for man and woman and Adam and Eve were married in God's presence according to His will for them. In the verse above God makes clear for us, Eve was Adam's wife.

Thank be to God \o/
Greetings,

interesting to note that the Apostle Paul wrote,
This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Ephesians 5:32
Perhaps we need to get our heads into that line of thinking? Is that part of being transformed by a new way of thinking, mentioned in the New Testament?
On that note, from what i understand the Apostle Paul remained single and there is no indication he was after any women to satisfy or enjoy any pleasure etc and I can not imagine him 'dreaming' of life in eternity having loving sex with anyone. Same for a few other people we read about in the Bible.

Will we even have and or use houses? What for? Will we need to sleep? What for?
If not, where would people enjoy sex? In special little cubicles with 'engaged' on the door knob? [or doing married peoples stuff, instead of 'engaged' ?] ? Or perhaps behind some bushes? Gets a bit complicated, so rather than speculate any further, i go back to my previous comment....

knowing Jesus is there is enough for me!

Bless you ....><>

Active
Top Poster Of Month
As discussed previously, there will be no sex in the New Heaven/New Earth, there will be neither males nor female, etc.

But yes there will be houses and more, will we sleep, scripture does not say, and there will be no night and day, Christ is the light, 24 hours a day in His presence.

How wonderful it will be brother. \o/

Least amongst the Best
Staff Member
Greetings,

But yes there will be houses and more, will we sleep, scripture does not say, and there will be no night and day, Christ is the light, 24 hours a day in His presence.

Houses in heaven? Please show me where. (sorry for being too lazy to find out myself) [ I'm not arguing the point, by the way]

What will we need houses for? Especially if we consider why we use them now.
Are we being a bit carnal in our thinking and putting Heaven in our own little boxes?

and, YES ! how wonderful it will be brother!!
thank you for the encouragement,

Bless you ....><>

Active
Top Poster Of Month
I will reply first chance I get brother, no offence taken on any comment. Grandson round till 9pm so I am off here for now, hence brief replies in last hour. ;-)

God Bless. \o/

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Just laughing as I close down.

You ask me to show you where houses are in New Heaven/New Earth, sorry brother I am not there yet.Will scripture be ok?

Bless you

Active

Thank be to God \o/
I am not frustrated, neither do I have a thirst. Just questions. Some questions I have looked for are those you avoided. See post #(41)

I am not saying there will be marriage in Heaven. But I am not discounting that there will be sex between man and woman in Heaven, though I don't know how it will be structured by God. You and others laugh saying where will sex be in Heaven if there is no house. Foolish. Where did Adam and Eve have sex? Where does anyone have sex where God is not watching.

So, go back and try and answer my real questions instead of making up some and then answering them as if I asked them.

Quantrill

Active
As discussed previously, there will be no sex in the New Heaven/New Earth, there will be neither males nor female, etc.

So if you are not going to be a male, then what will you be? At the resurrection will all males be castrated? I mean after all, according to you, you won't need em.

You say Scripture does not say if we will sleep. Well, Scripture does not say that we will not have sex. You assume it only.

Quantrill

Loyal
Houses in heaven? Please show me where

I have a feeling you already know the answer to this, but from my limited understanding scriptures actually says dwelling places, but many translations say mansions, also rooms in my fathers house Jesus goes to prepare a place for us.

John 14:2
In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?

New International Version
My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

New Living Translation
There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?

English Standard Version
In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?

Berean Study Bible
In My Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going away to prepare a place for you?

Berean Literal Bible
In My Father's house there are many mansions. And if not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?

New American Standard Bible
"In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.

Loyal
Houses in heaven? Please show me where. (sorry for being too lazy to find out myself) [ I'm not arguing the point, by the way]
It depends which Bible translation you use. :smile:

John 14:2;
(AMPC) In My Father's house there are many dwelling places (homes). If it were not so, I would have told you; for I am going away to prepare a place for you.
(ASV) In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.
(KJV) In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
(NASB) "In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.
(NIV) My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Greetings,

What will we need houses for? Especially if we consider why we use them now.
Are we being a bit carnal in our thinking and putting Heaven in our own little boxes?

No comment about the yodeling?

and, YES ! how wonderful it will be brother!!
thank you for the encouragement,

Bless you ....><>
@Br. Bear

First may I add...
1 Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV2011)
11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

I have no comment regarding the yodelling yet, trying to find time to watch it! God's speed I will get there.

Houses in Heaven

The verse we all know, must be included first, as we know it is read at funerals over and over again, to the saved and to the lost who think they will go to heaven.

Although the KJV translates and uses mansions, many other versions refer here to rooms.

John 14:1-6 (NKJV)
1 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
4 And where I go you know, and the way you know."
5 Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?"
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-4 (NIV2011)
1 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.
2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”

How many rooms will there be?

Revelation 7:9-12 (NKJV)
9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands,
10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!"
11 All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,
12 saying: "Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, Thanksgiving and honor and power and might, Be to our God forever and ever. Amen."

We will receive an inheritance in heaven.

1 Peter 1:3-5 (NKJV)
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

We will have friends in heaven (Those who are Saved and whose names are in the Book of Life and the Lamb)

Luke 16:9 (NKJV)
9 And I say to you, make friends for yourselves by unrighteous mammon, that when you fail, they may receive you into an everlasting home.

We will have rest in heaven.

Revelation 14:13 (NKJV)
13 Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, "Write: 'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.' " "Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them."

They shall build houses and plant vineyards in heaven. They shall not labour in vain. All things are restored

Isaiah 65:21-25 (NKJV)
21 They shall build houses and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
22 They shall not build and another inhabit; They shall not plant and another eat; For as the days of a tree, so shall be the days of My people, And My elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
23 They shall not labor in vain, Nor bring forth children for trouble; For they shall be the descendants of the blessed of the LORD, And their offspring with them.
24 "It shall come to pass That before they call, I will answer; And while they are still speaking, I will hear.
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, The lion shall eat straw like the ox, And dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain," Says the LORD.

What a wonderful place the New Heaven/New Earth will be, thanks be to God for all the glimpses He has given us. And verse 25, the wolf and the lamb, the lion and the ox, only God can do this as He created them all, another glimpse of animals all getting on together is in the Ark, with Noah and his wife, his sons and their wife's, all in the ark together. Peace of God beyond our understanding, all we have to do is take Him at His Word, and believe as little children.

2 Peter 3:13 (NKJV)
13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

1 Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV2011)

11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Loyal
Oh sure, beat me to it and make me look like I'm copying you! :smile:
Great minds think alike :smile:, I prefer the mansion translation ha ha, but what ever it is I am sure it will be something so good we can not even imagine it while in these bodies

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Great minds think alike :smile:, I prefer the mansion translation ha ha, but what ever it is I am sure it will be something so good we can not even imagine it while in these bodies
They sure do brothers

To God be the Glory, Jesus is Lord.

Hebrews 11:13-16 (NKJV)
13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
14 For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland.
15 And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return.
16 But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.

Philippians 1:19-26 (NKJV)
19 For I know that this will turn out for my deliverance through your prayer and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,
20 according to my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death.
21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
22 But if I live on in the flesh, this will mean fruit from my labor; yet what I shall choose I cannot tell.
23 For I am hard pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better.
24 Nevertheless to remain in the flesh is more needful for you.
25 And being confident of this, I know that I shall remain and continue with you all for your progress and joy of faith,
26 that your rejoicing for me may be more abundant in Jesus Christ by my coming to you again.

O Come Lord Jesus. Amen

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Well, you're the one asking what Heaven will be like. All any can do is take what little we have concerning Heaven in the Scripture and try and develop some ideas.

Scripture is clear that sex is not just about pro-creation. See again (Gen. 18:12) Plus, why would we not have a sexual appetite when we will have a food appetite? Didn't the resurrected Christ eat fish with the disciples? (Luke 24:40-43)

Do you think men and women having sex is wrong? Was it, and is it not a spiritual thing? Why do you say, we are not looking for things we may like to see?

I don't believe you. We are men and women because that is what God made us to be. We are not some sort of neutered creatures. Thus there will be relationships, I believe, in Heaven. Don't ask me how it will be, as I said, I don't know. But that it will be, I do believe.

Well, you say we will not have genitals in Heaven. Because as you say, they are for procreation only. That is strange since I showed you they are for pleasure also. What is wrong with that when in accordance with God? And, if Jesus Christ ate fish and honey, will He be required to go to the bathroom? Will we? How...if we don't have genitals?

Yes, I believe Mary will be there. And, she will be a woman. Is that a surprise? Abraham will be a man. What a bulliten. Your description of us in heaven is not of resurrected humans. It is of some other order of beings.

Quantrill
Dear brother,

From your Paragraph-1 When I say what will Heaven be like, I am not asking a question for an answer but adding a question for readers to think what heaven is like, and most importantly what the New Heaven/New Earth will be like. All who are saved will be there a very long time brother, you wouldn't go on holiday to another country without first seeking some information about the place, why then do people have all sorts of ideas about heaven yet don't search the scripture for what God tells us, so we can be prepared for what we are to enjoy. That certainly gives me a thirst does it not give you one?

P2 - Sex is not just about pro-creation, agreed. God designed it for man and woman's enjoyment in this life, providing they are man and wife and married according to God's Word. I am not sure what Jesus eating fish with His disciples has to do with sex on earth in this life.

P3 - Do I think men and women having sex is wrong, it is not for me to say brother, except to go by God's Word. Of course it is not wrong in this life, providing they are man and wife in marriage as said, it is for multiplying in this life and for their enjoyment. We must take God's Word, all of it, even though some statements may not make sense at the time, we are not to look at things how we see things in this world and try fit scripture round them.

P4 - There will be loving relationships in heaven, God is love, we will be in His love, but as B-A-C confirmed with scripture there will not be male and female in the New Heaven/New Earth, so there will not be sex.

P5 - We do not know whether we will have to go to the bathroom, scripture doesn't tell us everything, yes Christ ate fish, and we are invited to the Banquet, we will eat and drink also in the New Heaven/New Earth. You may have lots of questions brother, we all do, but if God does not say we do not have the answer for that question, we move on to what He does say, He has given us enough to wet our appetite, to encourage us, to make us want to be there, for me that is enough, except I want to know everything He has to tells us, it will be such a wonderful place, and for all eternity. Wow brother.

P6 - Yes Mary will be there, as will all the others we have mentioned and more, but they will be neither male nor female in the New Heaven/New Earth, why? Because God has told us clearly in His Word.

I am sorry you felt I had not answered your question brother, the answers I give here are from scripture, they are available for us all.

Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen

Bless you \o/

Active
Top Poster Of Month
We have together discussed quite a lot, there are still items in scripture for us to find, all giving us a very important and wonderful picture of the New Heaven/ New Earth.

Yesterday we looked at creation, paradise, and from the fall, when God cursed the earth, and from this cursed period we live in to the New Heaven/New Earth, paradise regained. The curse only being in the period we live now, not in the First heavens and earth and not in the New Heaven/New Earth.

Before moving on and continuing to learn what God has to tell us about the New Heaven/New Earth, I thought it best to confirm the differences at this stage as we do not know the readers knowledge of these things between the milk and meat in the scriptures. My knowledge is limited also. I only share what I have found in scriptures please add any I may have missed and correct me is anything not worded accurately. Together we are the Body of Christ, together we learn.

Confirmation of the heavens.

In creation God created the heavens, 3 as stated earlier and the earth. The first is our atmosphere, the second is the universe, the third is God's abode.

None of these were contaminated by sin, heaven was on earth and God came from his abode, the third heaven, and walked in the garden with Adam and Eve.

But as we know Eve was tempted by the serpent and caused Adam to sin also, hence the Fall of all mankind to sin and God cursing the earth. Heaven and earth were separated, man and God were separated due to sin. But as scripture says, it was not like that from the beginning.

Man was lost, but God in His love for mankind created a way for us to be saved through his Son, Jesus, and also for Heaven and earth to be restored. Such love.

So the world is in sin unless redeemed by Jesus. God in His infinite wisdom only made the 3rd heaven Holy, it is His abode, it is without sin, the universe is same as the earth contaminated by sin, God knew humans would go into space and into the universe.

Will the New Heaven/New Earth be like it was first created? Not exactly.

Scripture tells us heaven and earth will be resurrected, they will be restored, they will be made new, after Christs return when the devil has been defeated. Heaven and earth will be one. Restored, not scrapped and started again, it is us that is in a throw away world, not God, He restores, resurrects and makes new.

The New Heaven/New Earth will certainly be paradise, we often describe things that are amazing as 'Out of this world's.' God will create the New Heaven/New Earth, out of this world. that we live in now.

Thanks be to God. Amen

Active
Dear brother,

From your Paragraph-1 When I say what will Heaven be like, I am not asking a question for an answer but adding a question for readers to think what heaven is like, and most importantly what the New Heaven/New Earth will be like. All who are saved will be there a very long time brother, you wouldn't go on holiday to another country without first seeking some information about the place, why then do people have all sorts of ideas about heaven yet don't search the scripture for what God tells us, so we can be prepared for what we are to enjoy. That certainly gives me a thirst does it not give you one?

P2 - Sex is not just about pro-creation, agreed. God designed it for man and woman's enjoyment in this life, providing they are man and wife and married according to God's Word. I am not sure what Jesus eating fish with His disciples has to do with sex on earth in this life.

P3 - Do I think men and women having sex is wrong, it is not for me to say brother, except to go by God's Word. Of course it is not wrong in this life, providing they are man and wife in marriage as said, it is for multiplying in this life and for their enjoyment. We must take God's Word, all of it, even though some statements may not make sense at the time, we are not to look at things how we see things in this world and try fit scripture round them.

P4 - There will be loving relationships in heaven, God is love, we will be in His love, but as B-A-C confirmed with scripture there will not be male and female in the New Heaven/New Earth, so there will not be sex.

P5 - We do not know whether we will have to go to the bathroom, scripture doesn't tell us everything, yes Christ ate fish, and we are invited to the Banquet, we will eat and drink also in the New Heaven/New Earth. You may have lots of questions brother, we all do, but if God does not say we do not have the answer for that question, we move on to what He does say, He has given us enough to wet our appetite, to encourage us, to make us want to be there, for me that is enough, except I want to know everything He has to tells us, it will be such a wonderful place, and for all eternity. Wow brother.

P6 - Yes Mary will be there, as will all the others we have mentioned and more, but they will be neither male nor female in the New Heaven/New Earth, why? Because God has told us clearly in His Word.

I am sorry you felt I had not answered your question brother, the answers I give here are from scripture, they are available for us all.

Thanks be to God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen

Bless you \o/
Well, that is what I am doing. I am thinking how Heaven will be. And, not just the place but how our relationships are structured and how they function in Heaven. Such as with each other. Such as with Jesus Christ. Such as men with women. Such as with angels.

Jesus eating fish with the disciples shows that He has a real physical body. And it is functioning just like the body He had on earth before the Cross. Because He is eating fish, then it is reasonable to believe He has intestines and bowels also. All of which goes back to the original purpose of God creating man. God created man just like He wanted Him. He created woman just like He wanted her.

Your interpretation of (Gal. 3:28) is flawed. (Gal. 3:27-28) "For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." This is addressing our present status in Christ while here on earth. Though on earth we are Jew or Gentile, we are male and female, we are bond or free, in Christ it doesn't matter. We are equal and one in Christ.

This in no way indicates there will be no men or women in Heaven. That is foolish. To think we cease to be men or cease to be women makes us not human at all. It makes us some other sort of creature.

If Mary is not a woman, how would I recognize her. I guess she could introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Mary. I used to be a woman. "

Quantrill

Least amongst the Best
Staff Member
Greetings,

if i may 'intrude' upon this?

Your interpretation of (Gal. 3:28) is flawed. (Gal. 3:27-28) "For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." This is addressing our present status in Christ while here on earth. Though on earth we are Jew or Gentile, we are male and female, we are bond or free, in Christ it doesn't matter. We are equal and one in Christ.

This in no way indicates there will be no men or women in Heaven. That is foolish. To think we cease to be men or cease to be women makes us not human at all. It makes us some other sort of creature
I think you are right here Quantrill. @Quantrill , I understand it to be referring to different class of society, of people. Where there were and nearly always have been different 'classes' of folk, with God in Christ, there is no differentiation, no discrimination, no bias nor preference. In fact, we are told that God is NOT a respecter of persons.

I agree that this verse does not suffice to state that we are gender free in Heaven. That sort of thinking actually is being primed now through some agencies and movements and trends all of which deny God and commit whoredoms and idolatry. So we really need to keep close to the Lord in all He has given us to know, not only about Heaven but about Himself and His Way.

While i have no idea what the Lord hath prepared for them that love Him, I recall what Keith Green said once, [my paraphrase] that this place [earth] is like a rubbish dump in comparison to what we have coming for He made everything in six days but He said He has gone to prepare a place for us and that was over two thousand years ago! One sort of can get excited about what we have to look forward to.

At the same time i do wonder how limited we might be in our thinking about eternity with Christ and i tend to think we oft-times think according only to our own experience, so far, and within the limitations of our fleshy minds.
A bit like where we are told we war not against flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness.... the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, etc. A reminder that there is more than eye has seen or ear heard.

I honestly have never been to this subject in my thoughts much, trusting the Lord to show me in His time all that He will, and that may be obvious by some of what i have previously written.
To me, a man who needs a Saviour, the thought that Jesus will be there is plenty enough for an undeserving creature as myself. I honestly don't care [respectfully to the LORD] about the what and how stuff because to not perish and to be able to abide in Christ permanently, eternally, without my fading tent and the misery i have suffered and inflicted, without a care for the things that betray us now, without a tear, and without the dirty deceit of this present evil world, is a blessing i look forward to and my hope is anchored solely on the Lord Jesus Christ Who loved me and gave Himself for me that i may enter in and be with Him forever.

I do, however, like to interact with anyone who is willing to put self aside and as fellow servants of the Lord divide the truth with all the integrity and delight i can muster in this life. Everything else is rather insignificant to me. How i long for more men who also want to study and share with edifying love for His glory.

Bless you ....><>

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NetChaplain Sermons & Podcasts 0
Brother-Paul Bible Discussions 40
Chad Bible Discussions 7