• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

What is Faith?

Loyal
When He says the lamps are important, then find the lamps,
Pro 20:27 The spirit of a man is the lamp of the LORD, Searching all the inner depths of his heart.

Psa 18:28 For You will light my lamp; The LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.

The spirit of man is the "lamp" of the Lord, your flesh will profit nothing. The Lord has lit my lamp (my spirit)

Loyal
The word of God is the source of all faith. Faith does not exist outside of the framework of the word of God. Why? Because, God is the word and it is his faith that he gives to his Church through His word. No word equals no faith.

The life I am now living in my flesh is by the faith OF the Son God.

Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Nobody can have faith in the Son of God until they first have the faith of the Son of God. Why? Because faith only comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Who is Jesus Christ.

Curtis you have not seen yet.

I am telling you just what other prophets also are telling you. It is possible to see with the eye. Much of the bible is built on the testimony of people that saw, with the seeing eye. Even when Jesus tells you in the bible about the eye, do you not believe him?

Will you disregard all our testimonies?

When you have seen you will not deny the eye.

Yes as I have told you the lamps will transform depending on if you are turned towards God or satan. For the ones that are turned towards satan they will shine in the seven colors of the rainbow, they are the seven spirits of God:

Revelation 4:5 And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices. Seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Only if we are turned towards God do all the seven shine in white, united in white, and the holy spirit is with us

When we have been taken to the wedding feast the door is open, and we will love to guard the door so that we may open for the bridegroom: 35Be dressed for service and keep your lamps burning. 36Then you will be like servants waiting for their master to return from the wedding banquet, so that when he comes and knocks, they can open the door for him at once.

Well I have given you great treasures from the Kingdom, even if you do not know it, if you read up the thread I have given you great knowledge about the eye, where it is, how to clean it/disinfect it, and some of the functions of the 7 Lamps of the Holy Temple of God.

The fact that I can tell you about the lamps, is because God gave me eye sight.

The lamps are really before the throne, the lamps are in the Holy Temple of God within.

If you are turned towards satan, the lamps will shine in the seven colors of the rainbow, it is why the rainbow is the sign of a certain covenant.

turning away from God works as a prism

We must be turned towards God, then the lamps will shine in His white light, and His Holy spirit will be with us.

The lamps are Gods language controlling us from within, if we are pure the lamps will make us act in accordance with the two commandments that Jesus gave us. The first lamp is His entrance:

35Be dressed for service and keep your lamps burning. 36Then you will be like servants waiting for their master to return from the wedding banquet, so that when he comes and knocks, they can open the door for him at once. 37Blessed are those servants whom the master finds on watch when he returns. Truly I tell you, he will dress himself to serve and will have them recline at the table, and he himself will come and wait on them.…

If you do not understand what I am talking about, at least let me testify to you that what is written in the bible about the lamps, and about the eye is true. It is not a parable.

Do not treat it like an allegory, it is a great mistake. The eye can actually see.

Loyal
Curtis you have not seen yet.

I am telling you just what other prophets also are telling you. It is possible to see with the eye. Much of the bible is built on the testimony of people that saw, with the seeing eye. Even when Jesus tells you in the bible about the eye, do you not believe him?
I can tell you God has enlightened the eyes of my heart, and I have seen and do see what he has prepared for me because I love him. As the Apostle Paul has said, "I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord." This is normal for any child of God who has kept his word in them, and as Jesus promised that he would manifest himself to that person, or persons. There is no physical eye that can see those things as scripture has already told us no eye can see or ear hear what God has prepared for those who love him.

1Co 2:9 That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.”
1Co 2:10 But it was to us that God revealed these things by his Spirit. For his Spirit searches out everything and shows us God’s deep secrets. (
NLT)

Last edited:
Yes ofcourse Curtis the eye is not physical. It is just what Jesus says a lamp. Cause when we see with it we see light, as Jesus says in the bible the good eye will see the light, the bad eye infected by satan will see darkness, and then there are the blind who does not see at all.

Seing hearing people who agree to testify about what we see and hear are called prophets.

The King will appoint us, just like He appoints teachers, evangelists and so on. He will not appoint all to do the same work, but different jobs in the body of Christ, it is written here:

10He who descended is the very One who ascended above all the heavens, in order to fill all things. 11And it was He who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, 12to equip the saints for works of ministry and to build up the body of Christ,…

And many christians are falsely claiming that is not the case.

It is extremely damaging to the cause, only God knows who is suitable for different jobs.

To back up their disobedience many christians refer to Paul, (as if Paul could overrule Jesus), and are claiming Paul said there are no prophets after Jesus.

1 Corinthians 14: 29 should put an end to such claims: 29 Two or three prophets should speak, and the others should weigh carefully what is said.

What you seem to claim about the heart is partially true, one of the 7 lamps of the Holy Temple of God within is underneath/ within the heart. When we are controlled by the Holy Spirit of God, that is the spirit of His white light, in unity throughout the Temple, then the heart is controlled by that lamp.

The miracle heart controlled by Gods light will not be like stone, it will be like sensitive flesh, controlled by Gods light. It is the fourth lamp.

The first lamp is the entrance of the bridegroom: 34For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. 35Be dressed for service and keep your lamps burning. 36Then you will be like servants waiting for their master to return from the wedding banquet, so that when he comes and knocks, they can open the door for him at once.…

Connected to the second lamp is the eye so that we can see Him, so that we can see His Holy light as He enters. But the eye is seeing all of the Temple, and is badly effected by dirt, a dirty eye for someone who is turned towards God will feel like there is a beam in it:

4How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while there is still a beam in your own eye? 5You hypocrite! First take the beam out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

For a seeing person who is turned to satan, he will only see trickery, and be controlled by the seven colors of the rainbow. To turn away from God will act as a prism, and the Holy united spirit, that is the Spirit of the white light of God will never be with Him.
So as we can hear in Jesus praise and warning about the eye, it can both be a blessing and a curse for that person:

21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. 22The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. 23But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!…

You are right that the Temple will be within people who are blind too, and Gods Holy spirit may be with them, and act within them too. It is because the light is truth, the Temple is truth, and the Holy Spirit is truth. So they will ofcourse exist wether the person can see or not.

But it is sometimes very hard for the blind to find their way.

For example myself I would certainly have become very lost again had I not seen and heard from Jesus and or Father, I have asked their advice, and they have corrected me countless times. I have been warned to avoid certain places, (since my son and I have been persecuted), God only knows were me and my son would be if God had not warned us.

I am also to warn, and I will specially warn about twisting the teaching of Jesus when it comes to the eye and the lamps, do not do it. It is a warning to all christianity. The eye and the lamps are very, very important. If you could see you would know that. Before you can see trust Jesus, and others that will testify like Him that the eye is indeed the lamp of the body, and that the lamps are indeed the seven spirits of God before the throne.

These are very sacred Curtis. Kindly approach with the greatest respect.

And do not try to teach about the lamps when you do not know them.

Even I who has felt their effect, and seen in the heavens with the eye, I do not know all. The lamps God can use as He pleases. God is all powerful.

Staff Member
I have never heard of it, I am talking about the eye that can see the truth, this one that Jesus mentions: 21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. 22The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. 23But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!…
Just checking. A lot of New Age stuff disguising itself as the Word of God out there.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
\o/
<><

What? Who are you calling new age Jesus?

Well Jesus agrees with new age to some extent, (that is really hinduism) when it comes to that the eye can be seeing even though infected by evil, , and that the ones who see with the the eye effected by evil will be tricked by satan, and sink into total darkness, that is new age for you, Jesus explains it to you here: 3But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!…

On the other hand if your eye is good this is what Jesus has to say about it: 21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. 22The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light.

I am saying exactly the same as Jesus, praise God for giving us the eye, but beware of the eye infected by evil, it is the mark of the beast, all you will see is what satan wants you to see.

So kindly let that sink in Nick, I have been seeing with the eye before and after I choose Jesus as my shepherd, and He choose to guide me, and help me clean the Holy Temple of God within, and the eye from evil.

So I have when I was the old man, seen and lived that darkness that come with seeing with the eye infected by evil. I am recommending it to no one, it is a true horror.

When God has helped a person restore the eye to what that gift from God is meant to be, a wonderful treasure with which
we can see in the light of God, know of His Kingdom, see angels, and the Lord Jesus on His throne. That is wonderful, very beautiful.

Those are two very different things.

Have I been clear Nick?

If I would have been praising the eye infected by evil, I agree with you, it would be a horrible crime.

Much of humanity are lost sons, that will never return to Father. Lost sons also have an eye, there is also a Holy Temple of God within them. But if they do not choose Jesus as their Shepherd, and thus if He does not choose to guide them, they will never worship God, the holy temple within them will be devoted to satan, and the Holy spirit will never stay with them. It is the greatest of catastrophes ever to hit mankind.

So that is not what I am saying people should do.

Staff Member
What? Who are you calling new age Jesus?

Well Jesus agrees with new age to some extent, (that is really hinduism) when it comes to that the eye can be seeing even though infected by evil, , and that the ones who see with the the eye effected by evil will be tricked by satan, and sink into total darkness, that is new age for you, Jesus explains it to you here: 3But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!…

On the other hand if your eye is good this is what Jesus has to say about it: 21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. 22The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light.

I am saying exactly the same as Jesus, praise God for giving us the eye, but beware of the eye infected by evil, it is the mark of the beast, all you will see is what satan wants you to see.

So kindly let that sink in Nick, I have been seeing with the eye before and after I choose Jesus as my shepherd, and He choose to guide me, and help me clean the Holy Temple of God within, and the eye from evil.

So I have when I was the old man, seen and lived that darkness that come with seeing with the eye infected by evil. I am recommending it to no one, it is a true horror.

When God has helped a person restore the eye to what that gift from God is meant to be, a wonderful treasure with which
we can see in the light of God, know of His Kingdom, see angels, and the Lord Jesus on His throne. That is wonderful, very beautiful.

Those are two very different things.

Have I been clear Nick?

If I would have been praising the eye infected by evil, I agree with you, it would be a horrible crime.

Much of humanity are lost sons, that will never return to Father. Lost sons also have an eye, there is also a Holy Temple of God within them. But if they do not choose Jesus as their Shepherd, and thus if He does not choose to guide them, they will never worship God, the holy temple within them will be devoted to satan, and the Holy spirit will never stay with them. It is the greatest of catastrophes ever to hit mankind.

So that is not what I am saying people should do.
Dear A servant of the Kings,
No, you really have not been clear.
You have mixed different concepts together, and some are excused from other religions, as being acceptable. Even your opening questions concerning the New Age Jesus is open to wonder for not knowing or is a pretense because you do. I do not know which. Where to even start in an attempt to explain it to you! lol

So, though I have read a couple of books on the subject as it pertains to it being integrated into Christianity a few years ago, I have found a couple of articles that might help you in understanding the New Age, and why it is detrimental to those in Christ Jesus that adhere to Scripture.

(Brief) What is the New Age Movement?

(More Indepth) The New Age Jesus

There is more of what you have written that I question or need to look deeper into, but as I have said too often in these days, I am a simple man, and I am easily overwhelmed by the paths available to all, but which do not lead to Salvation in Jesus Christ and are meant to deceive. There are many who acknowledge Jesus Christ, but do not, His Divinity, or preexistence as the 2nd person of the Godhead. These are but sample portions of the concerns that one in Christ Jesus, and who are growing in God's Word contends with on a daily basis.

I will leave you now, to consider my words.
Nick
\o/
<><

Well I am tired Nick,

I have been working hard for the Kingdom for a couple of years now, neglecting my worldly affairs. I explain in great detail over and over again, I give my testimony and instructions from God over and over again.

My mission is to find people that will accept the invitation to the wedding feast. As it is written in the parable of the wedding feast.

I have no idea what you are talking about, or why you bring up new age, it seems very hard for us to understand each other.

I am telling you over and over again that the eye infected by evil is the mark of the beast, and will let you only see what satan wants you to see, that is the eye those who have not chosen Jesus sees with, if they are seeing.

So how can you understand that as if I am promoting that!?

It is totally impossible for me to understand.

I have no interest what so ever in New age except warning about it, and know not very much about it, other than that they copied a lot from hinduism.

Maybe we should just forget about understanding each other.

But could you answer one question for me, if modern christians do not realize that the eye exist, and do not believe in Jesus when He says it exists, and that the good eye can see the light of God, then how do they imagine that Prophets can see, and testify?

Do modern christians not believe in any of the testimonies about heaven, about the seven lamps before the throne, the Holy temple within, or any of the central parts of Jesus teachings?

Have they no idea why there was a menorah in the temple of Jerusalem?

Have they so disobeyed Jesus when He commanded that we must not follow the blind, or we will both end up in the pit?

I am in a position where Jesus Himself taught me after baptism, as I have testified to you several times, I have little idea about how christians reason in general about the bible.

But I will tell you this, that it is very dangerous to twist the teachings of Jesus Christ, and it will lead, and has led to giant catastrophes for humanity

It is very unwise not to trust Jesus, since He is telling the truth, and the truth is very very beautiful, if you do not trust Jesus about what is important to get there, then How do you expect to get there?

Can you not hear Jesus tell you that the lamps are very very important in the parable of the ten virgins? Can you not hear Him telling you the eye is very very important, in the quote I have posted over and over again in this thread.

He is telling you that you will live in total darkness, that you think is light if your eye is not good. Doesnt that sound important to you?

Staff Member
Well I am tired Nick,

I have been working hard for the Kingdom for a couple of years now, neglecting my worldly affairs. I explain in great detail over and over again, I give my testimony and instructions from God over and over again.

My mission is to find people that will accept the invitation to the wedding feast. As it is written in the parable of the wedding feast.

I have no idea what you are talking about, or why you bring up new age, it seems very hard for us to understand each other.

I am telling you over and over again that the eye infected by evil is the mark of the beast, and will let you only see what satan wants you to see, that is the eye those who have not chosen Jesus sees with, if they are seeing.

So how can you understand that as if I am promoting that!?

It is totally impossible for me to understand.

I have no interest what so ever in New age except warning about it, and know not very much about it, other than that they copied a lot from hinduism.

Maybe we should just forget about understanding each other.

But could you answer one question for me, if modern christians do not realize that the eye exist, and do not believe in Jesus when He says it exists, and that the good eye can see the light of God, then how do they imagine that Prophets can see, and testify?

Do modern christians not believe in any of the testimonies about heaven, about the seven lamps before the throne, the Holy temple within, or any of the central parts of Jesus teachings?

Have they no idea why there was a menorah in the temple of Jerusalem?

Have they so disobeyed Jesus when He commanded that we must not follow the blind, or we will both end up in the pit?

I am in a position where Jesus Himself taught me after baptism, as I have testified to you several times, I have little idea about how christians reason in general about the bible.

But I will tell you this, that it is very dangerous to twist the teachings of Jesus Christ, and it will lead, and has led to giant catastrophes for humanity

It is very unwise not to trust Jesus, since He is telling the truth, and the truth is very very beautiful, if you do not trust Jesus about what is important to get there, then How do you expect to get there?

Can you not hear Jesus tell you that the lamps are very very important in the parable of the ten virgins? Can you not hear Him telling you the eye is very very important, in the quote I have posted over and over again in this thread.

He is telling you that you will live in total darkness, that you think is light if your eye is not good. Doesnt that sound important to you?
I cannot speak for all believers, and surely do not speak for my Lord Jesus Christ, in that all I can do is share the Love He has shared with me to others.

I mention New Age, because what you believe and what is believed by others, along with God's Word can/does collide so that though it may make sense to you, it does not to others and vice versa.
Jesus spoke truth during his earthly ministry, before His death & resurrection and the giving of the Holy Spirit. How many understood His spoken words when heard? Your words that you share even if from Christ Jesus, will meet to the same affect, I fear.

The eye is a beautiful creation of God. It receives and then sends this communication to be understood by the body is amazing all by itself. Some to the good, and some to evil. You might believe the eye is the foundation of this truth, drawn it is through God's Spirit that we come to understand the truth lays before us for all to see, if received and is not turned away from. Jesus Christ. It might be as you say that all have an "eye", but not all have Jesus.

You have said "I am in a position where Jesus Himself taught me after baptism, as I have testified to you several times, I have little idea about how christians reason in general about the bible."
And so, I ask by whom and in whose name did you receive your Baptism, what does it mean, and why was it necessary? Oh, I agree that trying to understand why/how Christian's reason Scripture can lead to head scratching!!! That is why sites like this can be beneficial so that we can pray, question, fellowship, with each other. Even in the question I just asked, were you to do the same with others, you'd probably find the answer convoluted and confusing! As you can see the reason that Scripture is poured over with the hope of grasping with understanding of the Holy Spirit another kernel of truth that we may share with others!

As far as twisting the teachings of Jesus Christ goes. When hasn't it been so? You can go back to the Garden and see God's Word twisted. This has also been happening ever since our Lord's earthly ministry! (Ex: The destruction of this temple.) So, is it no surprise that this will lead to giant catastrophes for humanity? All one has to do is read Scripture and the prophecies therein, look at the happenings in the World today, and one sees that it is only a matter of "when" it will happen, not "if" it will happen! If not for Jesus Christ I would view this with great trepidation, for I believe it will be sooner than later.

The time is drawing near, for if you have not made the decision for Him, the fence will burn underneath you while you are deciding. :(

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." Where [is] the wise? Where [is] the scribe? Where [is] the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 1 Corinthians 1:18-25 NKJV

If the message of Christ Jesus crucified and risen from the dead is rejected, can any other message bring one to God's saving Grace?

Nick
\o/
<><

P.S. Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. Romans 6:4 NKJV

Thank you Nick,

Your answer makes me happy, specially the quote at the end about wisdom. When Jesus led me after the baptism my own wisdom was destroyed, anything I thought I knew was destroyed, but I did not mind at all, cause what it was replaced with was amazing, a knowledge about the immense beauty of God, and knowing His love.

I was baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, and my son in the flesh did it in His name, it was in a lake by which some of my ancestors on earth used to live. Miracles started to happen that same day.

Baptism Jesus has since taught me is a pact made in heaven, and is thus eternal. God will not o back on His word, but the human may go back on his word as time passes on earth.

Baptism is to kill the old man, and choose the new, to honor the baptism that is what we have to do the rest of our days on earth, it is really the same thing as repentance to remission of sin.

But God will not expect that any human can succeed in that, no human is that perfect, so as Jesus has taught me since it is expected that lams will stumble and fall a bit, make a little detour here and there, but in general we must follow Christ who is walking before us and already arrived at the Kingdom of God our Father. He is within God now, and has been honored with a throne in the third heaven. He is one with the Son, One with The Holy Spirit, One with Father, and lives in Father. Thus He is 3 beside one the Son beside the Father.

Your answer deserves more of my time, but at this time I must get ready to make another journey, taking a ferry, and driving far, so for I few days I am expecting to have little time to write you, unless I can bring my laptop, and there is wifi on the ferry.

So I may write you more in a few days.

God blesses you Nick

I cannot speak for all believers, and surely do not speak for my Lord Jesus Christ, in that all I can do is share the Love He has shared with me to others.

I mention New Age, because what you believe and what is believed by others, along with God's Word can/does collide so that though it may make sense to you, it does not to others and vice versa.
Jesus spoke truth during his earthly ministry, before His death & resurrection and the giving of the Holy Spirit. How many understood His spoken words when heard? Your words that you share even if from Christ Jesus, will meet to the same affect, I fear.

The eye is a beautiful creation of God. It receives and then sends this communication to be understood by the body is amazing all by itself. Some to the good, and some to evil. You might believe the eye is the foundation of this truth, drawn it is through God's Spirit that we come to understand the truth lays before us for all to see, if received and is not turned away from. Jesus Christ. It might be as you say that all have an "eye", but not all have Jesus.

You have said "I am in a position where Jesus Himself taught me after baptism, as I have testified to you several times, I have little idea about how christians reason in general about the bible."
And so, I ask by whom and in whose name did you receive your Baptism, what does it mean, and why was it necessary? Oh, I agree that trying to understand why/how Christian's reason Scripture can lead to head scratching!!! That is why sites like this can be beneficial so that we can pray, question, fellowship, with each other. Even in the question I just asked, were you to do the same with others, you'd probably find the answer convoluted and confusing! As you can see the reason that Scripture is poured over with the hope of grasping with understanding of the Holy Spirit another kernel of truth that we may share with others!

As far as twisting the teachings of Jesus Christ goes. When hasn't it been so? You can go back to the Garden and see God's Word twisted. This has also been happening ever since our Lord's earthly ministry! (Ex: The destruction of this temple.) So, is it no surprise that this will lead to giant catastrophes for humanity? All one has to do is read Scripture and the prophecies therein, look at the happenings in the World today, and one sees that it is only a matter of "when" it will happen, not "if" it will happen! If not for Jesus Christ I would view this with great trepidation, for I believe it will be sooner than later.

The time is drawing near, for if you have not made the decision for Him, the fence will burn underneath you while you are deciding. :(

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." Where [is] the wise? Where [is] the scribe? Where [is] the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 1 Corinthians 1:18-25 NKJV

If the message of Christ Jesus crucified and risen from the dead is rejected, can any other message bring one to God's saving Grace?

Nick
\o/
<><

P.S. Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. Romans 6:4 NKJV
So I will continue a little Nick.

You see all that is good is one with God, cause God is the only one Who is good. That is the reason to why Jesus teaches us God are many qualities, even though God is one. So is God for example good, at the same time He is light, and Love. All is united in one.

Love that is God is the only thing that can keep a human walking, walking the way that Jesus is that ends at Father, who is Love..

Thus the first commandment is to Love God with all our hearts, minds and souls.

But as we arrive, even after the sin of Adam, the spirit of sin, feeding the darkness of satan into the heart of man:

20He continued: “What comes out of a man, that is what defiles him. 21For from within the hearts of men come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, 22greed, wickedness, deceit, debauchery, envy, slander, arrogance, and foolishness.…,

Even after it has been destroyed by Father, to let us become a lost son returned we are not allowed into the Kingdom of God, to see the Kingdom of God, we are not allowed until the marriage, the marriage of two into One, into the Son.

That is the marriage of The King for His Son.

We must get married by Father into the body of Christ. He is the Son in the image of God.

15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

The son was before man and woman. He is good because He is in the image of God who is good.

All who knows the truth knows this:

It is written here: 1 The elder,
To the lady chosen by God and to her children, whom I love in the truth—and not I only, but also all who know the truth— 2 because of the truth, which lives in us and will be with us forever:

3 Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father’s Son, will be with us in truth and love.

You see Nick the chosen ladies are in the Kingdom, and we are not allowed there without them:

11Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

The chosen ladies are not ladies of flesh, instead they are ladies of light, ladies who chose the light, and thus became the light:

8For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light,

They are true sisters in Christ.

The light inside sisters are part of God, the part that can make a man complete, a complete union with the Son.

It does not mean a man needs to have a wife in the flesh. But it is very very important to become married in the light, to accept the invitation to the wedding of the Son.

As You can see from the above bible quotes John knew and knows the truth as I know it, and so did and does Paul for example. So there has indeed been times on earth when the teachings of Christ were not twisted.

But even though Jesus did show me a lot, I have no idea about the limits of God. It may be that I have only a ray of light, and that there are an infinite number of rays, I do not know that there are any limits for God, for God all things are possible.

Active
So I will continue a little Nick.

You see all that is good is one with God, cause God is the only one Who is good. That is the reason to why Jesus teaches us God are many qualities, even though God is one. So is God for example good, at the same time He is light, and Love. All is united in one.

Love that is God is the only thing that can keep a human walking, walking the way that Jesus is that ends at Father, who is Love..

Thus the first commandment is to Love God with all our hearts, minds and souls.

But as we arrive, even after the sin of Adam, the spirit of sin, feeding the darkness of satan into the heart of man:

20He continued: “What comes out of a man, that is what defiles him. 21For from within the hearts of men come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, 22greed, wickedness, deceit, debauchery, envy, slander, arrogance, and foolishness.…,

Even after it has been destroyed by Father, to let us become a lost son returned we are not allowed into the Kingdom of God, to see the Kingdom of God, we are not allowed until the marriage, the marriage of two into One, into the Son.

That is the marriage of The King for His Son.

We must get married by Father into the body of Christ. He is the Son in the image of God.

15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

The son was before man and woman. He is good because He is in the image of God who is good.

All who knows the truth knows this:

It is written here: 1 The elder,
To the lady chosen by God and to her children, whom I love in the truth—and not I only, but also all who know the truth— 2 because of the truth, which lives in us and will be with us forever:

3 Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father’s Son, will be with us in truth and love.

You see Nick the chosen ladies are in the Kingdom, and we are not allowed there without them:

11Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

The chosen ladies are not ladies of flesh, instead they are ladies of light, ladies who chose the light, and thus became the light:

8For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light,

They are true sisters in Christ.

The light inside sisters are part of God, the part that can make a man complete, a complete union with the Son.

It does not mean a man needs to have a wife in the flesh. But it is very very important to become married in the light, to accept the invitation to the wedding of the Son.

As You can see from the above bible quotes John knew and knows the truth as I know it, and so did and does Paul for example. So there has indeed been times on earth when the teachings of Christ were not twisted.

But even though Jesus did show me a lot, I have no idea about the limits of God. It may be that I have only a ray of light, and that there are an infinite number of rays, I do not know that there are any limits for God, for God all things are possible.

Sometimes I have an inner conflict with myself. I'll read a post and say to myself, do you really want to get involved in this? Most of the time I say to myself, no, I really don't want to get involved with this. At other times I think, well, maybe I should.

In all of my studies on the epistles of John, the elect lady John writes to in his 2nd epistle is believed to be a devout Christian lady highly respected around the Ephesus area. She is believed to have given her home to hold Church services and has raised her children in the ways of the Lord.

John writes to her encouraging her in the Lord and praising her after hearing a good report of her children walking in the truth of Christ.

I'm just wondering where you're going with this "elect lady" thing. Maybe I missed something and you can fill me in?

Well did I not write the same thing you are writing people are saying? Did I not write that the chosen ladies are true sisters?

But those who say there is just one chosen lady, did not read very far: "13 The children of your sister, who is chosen by God, send their greetings."

Well in the Kingdom of God true sisters are light, there all is light: 5And this is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you: God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.

All true sisters and brothers were once darkness, but are now light in the Lord: 8For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light,

Once we see in the Kingdom, and understand of the Kingdom of God, we know that the children of the Kingdom who are children of Light there, are children of the Word. The word, is light. In heaven the word is light.

Thu when Jesus came to earth with the word He was, and is the light of the world.

When we can see with the eye that can see the light of God, we can see the chosen ladies and their babies in the Kingdom of Heaven, God willing. And all who knows the truth Loves them, in fact we will usually become an explosion of Love as soon as we see them.

Active
Well did I not write the same thing you are writing people are saying? Did I not write that the chosen ladies are true sisters?

But those who say there is just one chosen lady, did not read very far: "13 The children of your sister, who is chosen by God, send their greetings."

Well in the Kingdom of God true sisters are light, there all is light: 5And this is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you: God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.

All true sisters and brothers were once darkness, but are now light in the Lord: 8For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light,

Once we see in the Kingdom, and understand of the Kingdom of God, we know that the children of the Kingdom who are children of Light there, are children of the Word. The word, is light. In heaven the word is light.

Thu when Jesus came to earth with the word He was, and is the light of the world.

When we can see with the eye that can see the light of God, we can see the chosen ladies and their babies in the Kingdom of Heaven, God willing. And all who knows the truth Loves them, in fact we will usually become an explosion of Love as soon as we see them.

Yes, John spoke of the elect lady's sister and her children, I agree.

So it seems you are applying a spiritual truth to the letter John wrote to the elect lady, and not making any more of it.

Is that a fair assessment?

Well you see to me I had experienced of the chosen ladies and their babies, before I had read 2 John 1 and on.

People were accusing me, insinuating I was lying, maybe possessed by satan, they said there is nothing mentioned in the bible about God choosing ladies for a man, nothing in the bible about having children of light together, in immense love a love greater and more powerful than anything else, that is the Love of God, cause there all is God, there all is Light.

Many are those who never saw with the eye that can see the light of God, many are those who mix up the light with the flesh. To unite with light is not a sin, it is a great virtue: 16Or don’t you know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.” 17But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with Him in spirit.

When I read 2 John 1 I instantly knew that He knew when He wrote that. He knew the truth, He had seen in the Kingdom of God, He had also been accepted a lost son that returned to Father. Only then could He know about the chosen ladies and their babies.

2 John 1 speaks right to the heart of all who knows the truth. And establishes a brotherhood between us.