• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

What is Faith?

Active
Well you see to me I had experienced of the chosen ladies and their babies, before I had read 2 John 1 and on.

People were accusing me, insinuating I was lying, maybe possessed by satan, they said there is nothing mentioned in the bible about God choosing ladies for a man, nothing in the bible about having children of light together, in immense love a love greater and more powerful than anything else, that is the Love of God, cause there all is God, there all is Light.

Many are those who never saw with the eye that can see the light of God, many are those who mix up the light with the flesh. To unite with light is not a sin, it is a great virtue: 16Or don’t you know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.” 17But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with Him in spirit.

When I read 2 John 1 I instantly knew that He knew when He wrote that. He knew the truth, He had seen in the Kingdom of God, He had also been accepted a lost son that returned to Father. Only then could He know about the chosen ladies and their babies.

2 John 1 speaks right to the heart of all who knows the truth. And establishes a brotherhood between us.

I can see some spiritual truth in what you're saying. What is actually confusing me is that you seem to speak somewhat in parables.

I can't quite grasp what you are trying to convey. Can you more specific in detail?

Yes, but you cannot expect to fully understand until and if God will let you see with the eye that can see the light of God, until then you must have faith in us that have seen, that it is possible, so that you may pray to God that He leads you to see, and to see in the Kingdom. So that you too may testify about the chosen ladies and their babies, that we all love in truth. First and foremost you must trust Jesus of course, He mentions the eye here for example:

21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. 22The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. 23But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!…

The children of light in the Kingdom of God, are the children of the word on earth, so that when a sister and brother study the bible together, when a brother gives word to the sister she may become pregnant with a child of the word, thus it is written:

25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her 26to sanctify her, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27and to present her to Himself as a glorious church, without stain or wrinkle or any such blemish, but holy and blameless.…

So until you see yourself, you may trust it is a very good thing when a man gives word to a woman, and she will give a baby in return to God. Those babies of light our Father in heaven has told me is His heart. He loves them very much, they live in perfect harmony in heaven, and our Father trusts them to create there, they will create in the light as they play. Some children will create the most beautiful of landscapes as they play.

It is in the 4th heaven, it is below were Jesus is on His throne, in the third heaven.

It is getting late in the night here, I will write you again in the morning if there is anything more you would like to know, that I could tell you about.

Active
Yes, but you cannot expect to fully understand until and if God will let you see with the eye that can see the light of God, until then you must have faith in us that have seen, that it is possible, so that you may pray to God that He leads you to see, and to see in the Kingdom. So that you too may testify about the chosen ladies and their babies, that we all love in truth. First and foremost you must trust Jesus of course, He mentions the eye here for example:

21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. 22The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. 23But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!…

The children of light in the Kingdom of God, are the children of the word on earth, so that when a sister and brother study the bible together, when a brother gives word to the sister she may become pregnant with a child of the word, thus it is written:

25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her 26to sanctify her, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27and to present her to Himself as a glorious church, without stain or wrinkle or any such blemish, but holy and blameless.…

So until you see yourself, you may trust it is a very good thing when a man gives word to a woman, and she will give a baby in return to God. Those babies of light our Father in heaven has told me is His heart. He loves them very much, they live in perfect harmony in heaven, and our Father trusts them to create there, they will create in the light as they play. Some children will create the most beautiful of landscapes as they play.

It is in the 4th heaven, it is below were Jesus is on His throne, in the third heaven.

I'm happy to see that you recognize Christ is where our trust must be. That speaks for itself.

I've heard of the 7 heavens, the 4th as you mentioned being one of them.

Is that some sort of religious belief you are a part of or please explain?

Staff Member
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds
1John 1:9-11

I'm happy to see that you recognize Christ is where our trust must be. That speaks for itself.

I've heard of the 7 heavens, the 4th as you mentioned being one of them.

Is that some sort of religious belief you are a part of or please explain?

That there are several heavens / seems like layers is just a fact, obvious to anyone who has seen one or more heavens, the third heaven is mentioned here in the bible for example: 2I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of it I do not know, but God knows.

It is obvious to us if we have been allowed there cause once we are in the third heaven for example, we are no longer aware of the 4th, and if we go back to the 4th heaven, we are no longer aware of the 3rd. So it is obvious to us that they are not the same.

The number 7 is indeed very important since there are seven spirits of God:

Revelation 4:5 And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices. Seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

If there are seven heavens or not I do not know, I have been taken to the 4th heaven, which is also called the paradise of God, it is where the tree of life is, I have been taken to the 3rd heaven where Jesus is on His throne, that is in the middle, and there is one to the right and one to the left, I have been taken to the second heaven were they are who are too Holy to mention, but has been described in the bible as rolling eyes and so on, and where the baptism in the white fire of God takes place, and I have also been taken to the 1st heaven.

Then I have seen from above what seemed to be a part of heaven, where there were many mansions, with large gardens, and also what seemed to be a part of heaven where Jesus will overlook all the souls/ watch over them. I do not know if those are the 5th and 6th heavens or what they are, but if you want me to seek guidance from God about that I will.

I have seen the angels guarding the higher heavens, they seemed to be like in between layers, they are the angels with many heads, claws, fangs, it seem like a head of a bird of pray, and one of a lion and so on.

There is also a layer, or a throne for the ruler of paradise and His wife.

But all beings, in all layers are in total obedience to God, and will do His will, knowing that He is Good.

I am not part of any group what I write is what I learnt directly from Jesus, and our Father, and what they let me experience in heaven. It is my duty to testify about the truth. And it is also a message of joy, I am to welcome others to follow, to return to Father, to become lost sons returned to Father.

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds
1John 1:9-11

That is very true mr bear, that is why Jesus is not pleased at all with those who ripped/ is ripping out the eye from His teachings for example, the eye is very, very important:

21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. 22The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. 23But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!…

All followers of Christ are forbidden to follow the blind for that reason: 14Disregard them! They are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

Active
That there are several heavens / seems like layers is just a fact, obvious to anyone who has seen one or more heavens, the third heaven is mentioned here in the bible for example: 2I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of it I do not know, but God knows.

It is obvious to us if we have been allowed there cause once we are in the third heaven for example, we are no longer aware of the 4th, and if we go back to the 4th heaven, we are no longer aware of the 3rd. So it is obvious to us that they are not the same.

The number 7 is indeed very important since there are seven spirits of God:

Revelation 4:5 And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices. Seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

If there are seven heavens or not I do not know, I have been taken to the 4th heaven, which is also called the paradise of God, it is where the tree of life is, I have been taken to the 3rd heaven where Jesus is on His throne, that is in the middle, and there is one to the right and one to the left, I have been taken to the second heaven were they are who are too Holy to mention, but has been described in the bible as rolling eyes and so on, and where the baptism in the white fire of God takes place, and I have also been taken to the 1st heaven.

Then I have seen from above what seemed to be a part of heaven, where there were many mansions, with large gardens, and also what seemed to be a part of heaven where Jesus will overlook all the souls/ watch over them. I do not know if those are the 5th and 6th heavens or what they are, but if you want me to seek guidance from God about that I will.

I have seen the angels guarding the higher heavens, they seemed to be like in between layers, they are the angels with many heads, claws, fangs, it seem like a head of a bird of pray, and one of a lion and so on.

There is also a layer, or a throne for the ruler of paradise and His wife.

But all beings, in all layers are in total obedience to God, and will do His will, knowing that He is Good.

I am not part of any group what I write is what I learnt directly from Jesus, and our Father, and what they let me experience in heaven. It is my duty to testify about the truth. And it is also a message of joy, I am to welcome others to follow, to return to Father, to become lost sons returned to Father.

I guess you would think I'm nosy for asking all those questions, and I wouldn't blame you.

I'm sure you already know that this is very difficult for us to believe. No surprise, right!

It's not every day that I talk to someone who makes such claims.

Another question, lol.

Do you know of others who have experienced this or are you the only one that you are aware of?

And, if you don't mind, where does Jesus Christ fit into all of this?

I guess you would think I'm nosy for asking all those questions, and I wouldn't blame you.

I'm sure you already know that this is very difficult for us to believe. No surprise, right!

It's not every day that I talk to someone who makes such claims.

Another question, lol.

Do you know of others who have experienced this or are you the only one that you are aware of?

And, if you don't mind, where does Jesus Christ fit into all of this?

Well I am both surprised and not surprised,

It seems very odd to me for example that God made me sing a song in tongues, and send it to a sister in Christ, and it turned out to be in her mothers tongue, an indian language, that is Hindi. It was a message to her concerning her mother in the flesh among other things. Every single word was in Hindi. I do not speak Hindi.

Still that sister did not seem to realize it was a miracle.

Another time I spoke before a parish, I spoke about the eye. And oil started coming out of my head, at the end of it there were drops of oil on my head. But still the attendants did not seem to understand it was a miracle.

Another time there was a fire in the town I was living, (if you want Ill send you newspaper article). Father spoke to me that He made that fire happen, in accordance with what is written in the bible in the parable of the wedding feast. The fire was in one wooden house, surrounded by wooden houses, now there was a goldsmith shop in that house. The house was built about 100 years ago, and the man who had it built for some reason installed a firewall towards the next house, it was unheard of then, and was done at a great cost. The fire brigade claimed it was what saved the old wooden town from burning down all together.

Father spoke to me it was to show that the citizens of that town valued the treasures of earth higher, even though He had sent me to give of the treasures of heaven to them.

I told some people but they did not seem to understand it was a miracle.

Those things are very strange to me that people do not seem to believe in miracles even as they see or hear them themselves. It is written in the bible about the tongues that people from different nations can understand, even though the speaker of those tongues do not understand himself, back in those days everybody understood it was a miracle. Why do not people understand now? Have people become more stupid?

I am not sure what you mean with “how does Jesus fit in”. I am telling you Jesus is Who led me to Father, just as He promises: Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me

And Father glorified Him, putting Him on the throne, this is How Jesus fit in He is the Son in the image of God, and we may become part of His body:

5And now, Father, glorify Me in Your presence with the glory I had with You before the world existed.

The glory of God it is the Highest gift, Jesus may have been humble on earth in many regards, but He did not ask God for little, He asked God for the greatest reward, and received it, Father is pleased with Him. Jesus is the shepherd in eternity, He went before us to heaven, it is Him that all who go there is following.

Father has told me not to compare myself to others, but it is for example obvious that John has seen the chosen ladies from the quote I sent you before, it is obvious that others have been to the third heaven since it is written about it in the bible and so on.

But christians of today, seem very very lost. They have let the blind lead the blind for hundreds of years it seems, they do not believe in the teachings of Jesus, but more in their pastors interpretation of Pauls teachings, which are usually not accurate.

So things are very very bad.

Jesus teachings will only work once they are complete, and when we obey Him, that is what leads to heaven:

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me

Active

It seems very odd to me for example that God made me sing a song in tongues, and send it to a sister in Christ, and it turned out to be in her mothers tongue, an indian language, that is Hindi. It was a message to her concerning her mother in the flesh among other things. Every single word was in Hindi. I do not speak Hindi.

Another time I spoke before a parish, I spoke about the eye. And oil started coming out of my head, at the end of it there were drops of oil on my head. But still the attendants did not seem to understand it was a miracle.

Another time there was a fire in the town I was living, (if you want Ill send you newspaper article). Father spoke to me that He made that fire happen, in accordance with what is written in the bible in the parable of the wedding feast. The fire was in one wooden house, surrounded by wooden houses, now there was a goldsmith shop in that house. The house was built about 100 years ago, and the man who had it built for some reason installed a firewall towards the next house, it was unheard of then, and was done at a great cost. The fire brigade claimed it was what saved the old wooden town from burning down all together.

Father spoke to me it was to show that the citizens of that town valued the treasures of earth higher, even though He had sent me to give of the treasures of heaven to them.

Those things are very strange to me that people do not seem to believe in miracles even as they see or hear them themselves. It is written in the bible about the tongues that people from different nations can understand, even though the speaker of those tongues do not understand himself, back in those days everybody understood it was a miracle. Why do not people understand now? Have people become more stupid?

I am not sure what you mean with “how does Jesus fit in”. I am telling you Jesus is Who led me to Father, just as He promises: Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me

And Father glorified Him, putting Him on the throne, this is How Jesus fit in He is the Son in the image of God, and we may become part of His body:

5And now, Father, glorify Me in Your presence with the glory I had with You before the world existed.

The glory of God it is the Highest gift, Jesus may have been humble on earth in many regards, but He did not ask God for little, He asked God for the greatest reward, and received it, Father is pleased with Him. Jesus is the shepherd in eternity, He went before us to heaven, it is Him that all who go there is following.

Father has told me not to compare myself to others, but it is for example obvious that John has seen the chosen ladies from the quote I sent you before, it is obvious that others have been to the third heaven since it is written about it in the bible and so on.

But christians of today, seem very very lost. They have let the blind lead the blind for hundreds of years it seems, they do not believe in the teachings of Jesus, but more in their pastors interpretation of Pauls teachings, which are usually not accurate.

Jesus teachings will only work once they are complete, and when we obey Him, that is what leads to heaven:

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me

@Charlie24
Sorry you asked now huh.
Also , you know,heaven is an onion,many many layers.
Like clouds man
I’m doing fine,up here,on cloud nine

Staff Member
The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen
1John 1:13

Who is/was this sister?
Why would/did The Apostle pass greetings from this sister's children? (and not from the sister)

Active

I couldn't agree more on your view of Christ, and that God still performs miracles.

I'm sure you're aware of the great debate on tongues. What you have described is Biblical, and the debate is on whether speaking in tongues is valid for today.

Paul told us that tongues would cease, but the question is when.

1 Cor. 13:8

"Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away."

These are the verses that are in debate.

1 Cor. 13:9-12

"For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

"But when that which is perfect is come" is the center of the debate.

The Pentecostals say Paul is speaking of the rapture of the Church, and obviously tongues will no longer be needed. The perfection is in the believer now being made perfect in Christ through the resurrection/rapture.

The Baptists, etc. say "that which is perfect" came in the completion of the cannon of Scripture. Tongues no longer served a purpose since the completion of Scripture.

Over half of the Pentecostals no longer practice tongues, but that doesn't really help solve the debate.

Active
I couldn't agree more on your view of Christ, and that God still performs miracles.

I'm sure you're aware of the great debate on tongues. What you have described is Biblical, and the debate is on whether speaking in tongues is valid for today.

"Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away."

But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

The Pentecostals say Paul is speaking of the rapture of the Church, and obviously tongues will no longer be needed. The perfection is in the believer now being made perfect in Christ through the resurrection/rapture.

The Baptists, etc. say "that which is perfect" came in the completion of the cannon of Scripture. Tongues no longer served a purpose since the completion of Scripture.

Over half of the Pentecostals no longer practice tongues, but that doesn't really help solve the debate.

The sign of tongues were given only for that reason….a sign.
Peter would not have known Cornelius and all the house.had been baptized by the Holy Spirit otherwise .
Now we have the scriptures,no longer need for signs

Who is/was this sister?
Why would/did The Apostle pass greetings from this sister's children? (and not from the sister)
Thank you for that question mr Bear, it is very interesting, I do not know the answer. But I know the children of light in heaven, who are the children of the word on earth, will transform humanity and our understanding.

Jesus Who walk before us showed us for example with the woman by the well, that the chosen ladies will spread the word, she spread it so that many others came to faith.

Mary magdalene is also a chosen lady of the bible. She knew Who He was before the men, I have been taught some about that before, but now I will ask Jesus about your question:

I asked: Brother, why did John pass on greetings from a chosen ladies sisters children, and not from the sister?

Before Jesus answered, a lightning came, and my mouth was opened in great love and bliss, and I was replaced, Jesus expressed joy that I had come to ask His advice, no one asked of me a question that made me seek Him for advice in months, I was in the third heaven, He welcomed me, and put a mantle around my shoulders and a crown on my head, and seated me on His right hand side.

Jesus said: Her sister is half, her husband is half, their children is One. They are One with God. You have seen the union, the union is a union to become One, One with God. I am all, I am all humanity, all humanity is in Me, I am the Son.

Yes beloved brother, you are the truth even before a person knows it, but all have to choose the light to become the light, you and Father have told me before, is it not so?

Jesus said: I am One, One is God, they who do not choose me, will not become, they will walk away, and never arrive.

Yes beloved brother, the union of two to become one light, two temples of seven, united in the seventh to become one Who is the thirteenth of the twelve, because God cannot be added so One united with One is still One, not two, thus 7 plus seven in this case is thirteen as you have taught me before. So the result of the union is One, is it what you mean saying the children are one with God?

Jesus said: Yes the children are the fruit, the children is the harvest, the good harvest is One, One with God, no one is good except God. Thus is His greeting from God, God made them unite, God made words for Him to give her, she will get pregnant with the word. The word is the living God! I am Christ!

Yes beloved Brother giving words that we received from God, to a sister on earth will in heaven look like giving light to her, and she will give children back to God. Those children Father told me is His heart, could you explain it to me?

Jesus said: I am the Son I am the first creation in His image, He is the truth. In me all humanity is. So children come from me, I am His child, His children are inside of Me, I am His Love, like He is my Love. Love is His heart, children are in perfect union with Him, the children of light.

Yes beloved brother, is it not as you yourself has taught me before that chosen people are wrestling with God just like Jacob, thus we are two the darkness and the light, but having chosen the light we became the light?

Jesus said: I am light, when you are, you became my body. You are flesh, that chose light, so you are a Son of God.

So am I One now, or two beloved Brother?

Jesus said: You are eternally mine, on earth, where time is you make horrible crimes, you are not pure, you must choose me, again and again, I am pure.

Yes beloved brother, was it also the case with that chosen lady, that she was not perfect, but that she had been blessed to lend your perfection, and unite with it?

Jesus said: John gave her word, overwhelmed she knew his Love that he gave her from God, she was loving Him, but was scared of the strength, so is the woman closer to flesh, light is not scared of love, Love is Light!

Thank you beloved brother, and I was taken to the first heaven.

Yes Charlie,

When we know of God in the light words about Him become meaningless. It is a little like describing enjoying the light and warmth of the sun after a long winter to a friend, but then when you actually enjoy the sun together after that long winter all descriptions become pointless.

Those who say those things about Paul are lying. Paul did not revolt against Jesus Christ, it is Him who appoints prophets teachers and so on, Paul knows this, and it is written by Paul here:

He who descended is the very One who ascended above all the heavens, in order to fill all things. 11And it was He who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, 12 to equip the saints for works of ministry and to build up the body of Christ,…

In those days there were many prophets, and no one would tare out the eye from the body of Christ. All knew that all through the bible there are Holy testimonies from the seeing:

Again with Pauls own words:

29 Two or three prophets should speak, and the others should weigh carefully what is said.

Peter would not have known Cornelius and all the house.had been baptized by the Holy Spirit otherwise .
Are you saying you have to power to make God stop making signs? Even if you did why would you want to do that!? His signs are to help us.

Active

Trust me. You don’t want to get started with me

Active

Who is/was this sister?

Yes Charlie,

When we know of God in the light words about Him become meaningless. It is a little like describing enjoying the light and warmth of the sun after a long winter to a friend, but then when you actually enjoy the sun together after that long winter all descriptions become pointless.

Those who say those things about Paul are lying. Paul did not revolt against Jesus Christ, it is Him who appoints prophets teachers and so on, Paul knows this, and it is written by Paul here:

He who descended is the very One who ascended above all the heavens, in order to fill all things. 11And it was He who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, 12 to equip the saints for works of ministry and to build up the body of Christ,…

In those days there were many prophets, and no one would tare out the eye from the body of Christ. All knew that all through the bible there are Holy testimonies from the seeing:

Again with Pauls own words:

29 Two or three prophets should speak, and the others should weigh carefully what is said.

Are you saying you have to power to make God stop making signs? Even if you did why would you want to do that!? His signs are to help us.

I'm enjoying our conversation. Unfortunately for me, I have an appointment for a prostate biopsy in 45 minutes.

I'll catch up with you guys when I get back.

Thanks A servant of the Kings for your communication with us.