• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

What If I'm Born Gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Active
Everyone has the propensity to sin because of the sinful nature everyone was born with, but God told Cain that he must master the sin that wanted him.

Gen 4:7 You will be accepted if you do what is right. But if you refuse to do what is right, then watch out! Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you. But you must subdue it and be its master.” (NLT)

Everyone has a certain sin(s) that seem to trip us up at times and we are told to strip them off.

Heb 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. (NLT)
Yes!! It's sin it all stems from we all have a cross to carry or follow the world

Twistie :broken_heart:

Active
No one is born gay. To assume that an underage child/baby has a sexuality at birth is disgusting.
Normal human development is part of us and during the awkward teen years, that develops and the ONLY normal romantic development is between men and women; male and female.
It is through these pairing that we continue. No two biological men have EVER had a baby like we can. No two women have ever had a baby like we can. The idea that people are pushing for "womb transplants" so a biological male can get "pregnant" is one of the sickest, twisted, sinful things in existence.

Loyal
Every human being is born with these.......

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: .....

"Uncleanness" is associated with homosexuality.

ἀκαθαρσία
akatharsía; gen. akatharsías, fem. noun from akáthartos (G169), unclean. Uncleanness or filth in a natural or physical sense (Mat_23:27; Sept.: 2Sa_11:4); moral uncleanness, lewdness, incontinence in general (Rom_6:19; Eph_4:19; Eph_5:3; 1Th_2:3 of avarice; 1Th_4:7); any kind of uncleanness different from whoredom (2Co_12:21); any unnatural pollution, whether acted out by oneself (Gal_5:19; Col_3:5), or with another (Rom_1:24 [cf. Rom_1:26-27]; Sept.: Eze_22:15; Eze_36:25).

Active
No one is born gay. To assume that an underage child/baby has a sexuality at birth is disgusting.
Normal human development is part of us and during the awkward teen years, that develops and the ONLY normal romantic development is between men and women; male and female.
It is through these pairing that we continue. No two biological men have EVER had a baby like we can. No two women have ever had a baby like we can. The idea that people are pushing for "womb transplants" so a biological male can get "pregnant" is one of the sickest, twisted, sinful things in existence.
It's sin we all born of sin who cares what it is that's their cross who knows why they have feelings for the same sex that's not the point the point is one must carry their cross no matter what the sin n an excuse is just that

Active
No one is born gay or Alphabet. There are no Alphabet genes.
Any "parent" that says their underage child "always has been" is nothing but a pedo groomer.
Any person who "feels" they have been all their life is wrong and in rejecting self, reject what is normal, good, moral, ethical, logical, and common sense.

Active
No one is born gay or Alphabet. There are no Alphabet genes.
Any "parent" that says their underage child "always has been" is nothing but a pedo groomer.
Any person who "feels" they have been all their life is wrong and in rejecting self, reject what is normal, good, moral, ethical, logical, and common sense.
Do u think it better cause u don't have same sex attraction? Why u so hooked on pointing as gays.. at one time I looked down on those that couldn't take the Time to find their Saviors true name.. n that was wrong for me just like u pointing n badgering peep about gay..

How would you Eva get a gay person to even be interested in Christ.. I know gays people that have turned their life over n they was way way more loving then u way more mature in the spirit then u. Just because u don't feel one way doesn't mean it like that for everyone like r u trying to b like YH Himself.. u have a very mean spirit at times. U even seem angered idk why or about what or what affected u to b that way but that's not a good thing .

U don't know wat others went thru u don't know if they was being raped from an infant up you don't know if they been molested at every home they were out in since a child u don't know nothing but your own little boxed world frfr

I really hope you spend some time with YH we all got a cross n your cross doesn't make u any better then anyone else

I hope ya start seeking my peace n ask Abba how to forgive peep

Active
Do u think it better cause u don't have same sex attraction? Why u so hooked on pointing as gays.. at one time I looked down on those that couldn't take the Time to find their Saviors true name.. n that was wrong for me just like u pointing n badgering peep about gay..

How would you Eva get a gay person to even be interested in Christ.. I know gays people that have turned their life over n they was way way more loving then u way more mature in the spirit then u. Just because u don't feel one way doesn't mean it like that for everyone like r u trying to b like YH Himself.. u have a very mean spirit at times. U even seem angered idk why or about what or what affected u to b that way but that's not a good thing .

U don't know wat others went thru u don't know if they was being raped from an infant up you don't know if they been molested at every home they were out in since a child u don't know nothing but your own little boxed world frfr

I really hope you spend some time with YH we all got a cross n your cross doesn't make u any better then anyone else

I hope ya start seeing my peace n ask Abba how to forgive peep

Normal, moral, ethical, logical, common sense, and facts are always better than abnormal, immoral, unethical, illogical, nonsense, and "feelings".
I'm not going to compromise (blasphemy and heresy) God for anyone. The Creator, Judge, and Father has spoken on these things and we ARE told by Him to repeat what He's said to the world.
What they have is not love but sexual perversion. Your opinion on them and their "love" is subjective and no Christian can love what God hates.
Jesus has/had the Authority when He was here and could say "Go and sin no more." but no person has or will ever have that Authority. Anyone who tried would/should be laughed at.
Plenty of people have abandoned those lifestyle choices and will continue to do so.
u have a very mean spirit at times
Opinion. By what right and authority do you have to say what God says is mean? Selfish humans don't like being told "No." especially with their sexual sins. = Fact.
This continual assumption I think I'm better than them is laughable. I've never stated such a thing but people with your mindset always use that excuse.
Being "that" is 100% unnatural and it's ingrained in every person. Acceptance of that and they "are" is simply rejection of self, good, normal, and God.
There are no Alphabet Christians and such a label is by definition hypocritical.

Active
Normal, moral, ethical, logical, common sense, and facts are always better than abnormal, immoral, unethical, illogical, nonsense, and "feelings".
I'm not going to compromise (blasphemy and heresy) God for anyone. The Creator, Judge, and Father has spoken on these things and we ARE told by Him to repeat what He's said to the world.
What they have is not love but sexual perversion. Your opinion on them and their "love" is subjective and no Christian can love what God hates.
Jesus has/had the Authority when He was here and could say "Go and sin no more." but no person has or will ever have that Authority. Anyone who tried would/should be laughed at.
Plenty of people have abandoned those lifestyle choices and will continue to do so.

Opinion. By what right and authority do you have to say what God says is mean? Selfish humans don't like being told "No." especially with their sexual sins. = Fact.
This continual assumption I think I'm better than them is laughable. I've never stated such a thing but people with your mindset always use that excuse.
Being "that" is 100% unnatural and it's ingrained in every person. Acceptance of that and they "are" is simply rejection of self, good, normal, and God.
There are no Alphabet Christians and such a label is by definition hypocritical.
No fact I have very very very good discernment I know who I am don't get that twisted frfr ur nasty ur mean ur arrogant u got more of he who roams the world qualities then the Messiah smh perhaps u need to take inventory of yourself but of course you won't agree your perfect u know everything u have become a god

Pride goes before destruction,
And a haughty spirit before stumbling

Proud,” “Haughty,” “Scoffer,” are his names,
Who acts with insolent pride.

You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God's judgment against those who do such things is based on truth

Whoever breaks one commandment is guilty of breaking them all. For the same one who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not commit murder.” Even if you do not commit adultery, you have become a lawbreaker if you commit murder.

And don't come at me with we will judge either I know that but u judge what you don't know nor see you lack mercy n compassion

For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice,
the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings

And if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the guiltless.

Go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

I hope the Truth enlightens ya n blinds ya

Ill ask Abba to help you

Some Chrsitians can b just down right nasty peep many times I don't get it.. no wonder those I church with n me don't feel welcomed at your temples y'all make sure of that

I'd have church in the pouring rain with lighting flashes in the middle of a street before I Eva try n go to another temple your like a school yard bully

Active
No fact I have very very very good discernment I know who I am don't get that twisted frfr ur nasty ur mean ur arrogant u got more of he who roams the world qualities then the Messiah smh perhaps u need to take inventory of yourself but of course you won't agree your perfect u know everything u have become a god

Pride goes before destruction,
And a haughty spirit before stumbling

Proud,” “Haughty,” “Scoffer,” are his names,
Who acts with insolent pride.

You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God's judgment against those who do such things is based on truth

Whoever breaks one commandment is guilty of breaking them all. For the same one who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not commit murder.” Even if you do not commit adultery, you have become a lawbreaker if you commit murder.

And don't come at me with we will judge either I know that but u judge what you don't know nor see you lack mercy n compassion

For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice,
the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings

And if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the guiltless.

Go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Ill ask Abba to help you

Some Chrsitians can b just down right nasty peep many times I don't get it.. no wonder those I church with n me don't feel welcomed at your temples y'all make sure of that

I'd have church in the pouring rain with lighting flashes in the middle of a street before I Eva try n go to another temple

Who is that exactly? Supporting them in their unrepentant sexual sin and the bad excuse "You don't know what they're going through." EVERYONE is going through something.
Ah, the old "Attack the poster/responder when you've nothing valid or useful to add." response. It's the lowest tier of argument.
God has spoken and again, we ARE to spread all of God and the Bible to the world regardless of who gets their "feelings" hurt. God is, by default, offensive to the unrepentant sinner. Also "offensive' to those who value their sins, here sexual sins, more than themselves and God. Not a hard concept.
They ARE guilty. I'm not Alphabet so I'm NOT guilty of their sins. Again, simple.
What you type is not the Truth but a subjective truth. They get on mercy for living in unrepentant sin and unwillingness to change.
There it is. You didn't come put and say it but the people who cry the loudest in support of these things are most likely a part of it. So many people get offended for them and make excuses b/c they can't confront God directly. They know His answer and as it IS the answer I will not bend.
It shows that their and your priority is sexual sin not God.

Active
Who is that exactly? Supporting them in their unrepentant sexual sin and the bad excuse "You don't know what they're going through." EVERYONE is going through something.
Ah, the old "Attack the poster/responder when you've nothing valid or useful to add." response. It's the lowest tier of argument.

God has spoken and again, we ARE to spread all of God and the Bible to the world regardless of who gets their "feelings" hurt. God is, by default, offensive to the unrepentant sinner. Also "offensive' to those who value their sins, here sexual sins, more than themselves and God. Not a hard concept.

They ARE guilty. I'm not Alphabet so I'm NOT guilty of their sins. Again, simple.

What you type is not the Truth but a subjective truth. They get on mercy for living in unrepentant sin and unwillingness to change.

There it is. You didn't come put and say it but the people who cry the loudest in support of these things are most likely a part of it. So many people get offended for them and make excuses b/c they can't confront God directly. They know His answer and as it IS the answer I will not bend.
It shows that their and your priority is sexual sin not God.
Ur a scatter u who is all high n mighty

But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves.

May the Good Lord rebuke u n ur ugly ways ya can't b ugly n expect a positive feed back.. but u don't want that u wanna badger on a specific group u as bad as those pushing the sex gender on children u ain't no different

Staff Member
Dear Brother & Sister in Christ Jesus,
@MedicBravo @Twistie

Hopefully you both have gotten it out of your system.
There is a fine line between accepting vs condemning of a behavior that is ungodly.
For both are God's domain, and we but imitators of, unless His Spirit reigns within us.

Always remember that He loved us and died for us even while yet sinners. Still does even those who are shall I use it brother "Alphabet", He has turned many over to their own desires, due to their rejection, and others that they may be changed away from it to His Glory, Honor, and Praise!

There is no grey area here for us. Love them all, for if we are to be Children of God, of which many who profess to being are far from being so in act and truth. Then even if they reject the help, admonition of walking with Him, we have done what we can, and it does not fall upon us then. However, if we reject them for "sin's" sake only, then we set up the barrier by which they may never come to know Him, as we say we do. This should not be so.

If they refuse His loving Grace, and the truth found in His Word, then turn them over to God, for while there is breath within us, there is hope, and so hope that they too may change to be a Child of God as we profess to be.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC/Moderator
Nick
\o/
<><
P.S. Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for [He is] good! For His mercy [endures] forever. Psalm 107:1 NKJV

Active
Dear Brother & Sister in Christ Jesus,
@MedicBravo @Twistie

Hopefully you both have gotten it out of your system.
There is a fine line between accepting vs condemning of a behavior that is ungodly.
For both are God's domain, and we but imitators of, unless His Spirit reigns within us.

Always remember that He loved us and died for us even while yet sinners. Still does even those who are shall I use it brother "Alphabet", He has turned many over to their own desires, due to their rejection, and others that they may be changed away from it to His Glory, Honor, and Praise!

There is no grey area here for us. Love them all, for if we are to be Children of God, of which many who profess to being are far from being so in act and truth. Then even if they reject the help, admonition of walking with Him, we have done what we can, and it does not fall upon us then. However, if we reject them for "sin's" sake only, then we set up the barrier by which they may never come to know Him, as we say we do. This should not be so.

If they refuse His loving Grace, and the truth found in His Word, then turn them over to God, for while there is breath within us, there is hope, and so hope that they too may change to be a Child of God as we profess to be.

YBIC/Moderator
Nick
\o/
<><
P.S. Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for [He is] good! For His mercy [endures] forever. Psalm 107:1 NKJV
Hey,
I know you're a mod but no one is born gay or whatever. There's no evidence. Anything that suggests is a lie. Second, God doesn't make mistakes and her certainly doesn't make unborn babies with an innate desire to be non-straight.
The Truth is going to offend and that Truth comes from God.
I'm not going to soften or compromise God for anyone and as a mod on a Christian website you shouldn't either. There is a way to put info and a good response but the truth is, those groups are going to get angry no matter what. You can't in good faith soften God for them.
Jesus showed the middle ground and in fact taught the Disciples how. They in turn taught others who taught others and so on till current days.
God also says the majority of the people won't go to heave and lists several example of why and what they're not going to give up. By default this place is going to have all kinds of unrepentant sinners who are not going to change. They are here to start drama.
No person can "love everyone". It's not possible and simply typing or saying "I love everyone." does nothing. Words without action by a flawed people do nothing. Actions must accompany such words as love, friendship, empathy.
Jesus alone had the authority to say "Go and sin no more," but I assure you that anyone who tries will be laughed at.
Another truth, is many people have abandoned those lifestyles. Being "that" is a choice and one which most of them embrace fully and won't give up. That's not my opinion.
1 Corinthians 6:9-11 "9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [a]homosexuals, nor [b]sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were [c]sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God."
Therefore, there are no LGB+ Christians; those who embrace those sexual sins and call themselves Christian.
Just b/c God doesn't come out and type his own response here doesn't mean the authority behind this isn't here.

Staff Member
Dear Brother,
A few issues with your reply.
I know you're a mod but no one is born gay or whatever. There's no evidence. Anything that suggests is a lie. Second, God doesn't make mistakes and her certainly doesn't make unborn babies with an innate desire to be non-straight.
Without extrapolating what I have written, where exactly did I say that anyone is "born gay or whatever" as you have stated?

That we are sinners goes without question or doubt. Unless you believe otherwise?
I am also not talking about the age of accountability, or if innocence actually means someone is sinless. These are other discussions that can be had but are not what I communicated to you in how I see your intractability in how the immoral/sinner should be treated.

I'm not going to soften or compromise God for anyone and as a mod on a Christian website you shouldn't either. There is a way to put info and a good response but the truth is, those groups are going to get angry no matter what. You can't in good faith soften God for them.
I have not compromised anything here brother and accusing me in so many words as you have done is uncalled for. You may not like how I communicate on the subject in question, and are of the belief that "those groups are going to get angry no matter what", in truth matters little to me. That they would receive the Gospel, or once received, being told that the word of God guides one by the Holy Spirit understanding comes with God's Saving Grace, for He wants only that which is good for us. That it goes against what they believe until then, or how they comport themselves afterwards, I cannot forsake the written word for their feelings. However, how one communicates with them, and what I have been trying to show you is, that the manner in which you do so, can make all the difference.

God's Saving Grace received through the Belief in Jesus, His Sacrifice, and Resurrection does not make everyone changed immediately from the acts of a sinner's life! Some have given up immediately, drink, drugs, smoking, immoral behavior, or in other words sin as a master of their lives. While others it has taken time, and time again to get there. Even then others reject it and turn away from God's Saving Grace that they have known, for the sins of the world they'd rather have and participate in. We are of course need to caste out those who refuse, reject, blasphemy the Word of God as Paul did to some (1 Timothy 1:20), however that is not what you are communicating is it?

No person can "love everyone". It's not possible and simply typing or saying "I love everyone." does nothing. Words without action by a flawed people do nothing. Actions must accompany such words as love, friendship, empathy.
So, are we not to try or better not to attempt to "loving everyone" at all since we can't do it perfectly??? God forbid that we should stop! It would be like saying, "Well, I sin at times, so I shouldn't repent and try to stop from doing so since I can't do it perfectly." That would be the "Law" speaking and not "Grace". I will not deny that there are those who leave it to words only, but to accuse everyone you are speaking with here of that is wrong. Why? I will not speak for others, but you do not know me, or how I comport myself with others, be they sinners or believers and in what fashion I do so! Yet your words suggest that very thought that you do know, and I fail in doing so! Am I perfect? No, do I attempt to communicate the Love of Christ to others, regardless of their status in being a Child of God or not? The answer is yes. How can we not? You would say by not telling them the truth of the sin in their lives. I ask you when did I ever say that you shouldn't?

Jesus alone had the authority to say "Go and sin no more," but I assure you that anyone who tries will be laughed at.
Another truth, is many people have abandoned those lifestyles. Being "that" is a choice and one which most of them embrace fully and won't give up. That's not my opinion.
1 Corinthians 6:9-11 "9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [a]homosexuals, nor [b]sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were [c]sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God."
Therefore, there are no LGB+ Christians; those who embrace those sexual sins and call themselves Christian.
Just b/c God doesn't come out and type his own response here doesn't mean the authority behind this isn't here.
I have no problem being laughed at...well not much anyway! Anger comes quick to me, but in the Spirit, I turn and walk away and leave them to their own devices. However, it does not negate the attempt in trying whether one is successful or not and that is the point here.

There is a story of D.L. Moody who was going house to house evangelizing folks, and went to one woman's house, and when rejected by the closing of the door to his preaching of the Gospel. He sat on the steps and cried. Cried for this woman. The woman looking through the window at this, was moved because of his tears, and came to know Jesus as her Savior because of his tears!

Would that have been the case, if he had just walked away, and just left after presenting the Gospel to her?

We can take that extra step in pleading with others to come to Christ. I've said it before, and I'll say it again a quote from Charles Spurgeon "If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our dead bodies. And if they perish, let them perish with our arms wrapped about their knees, imporing them to stay. If Hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go unwarned and unprayed for."

Now for the last part. Where did you see where I or Sister Twistie, who can speak for herself I'm sure, said that we should "embrace those sexual sins and call themselves Christians."??? The Devil is a liar brother!!! If up to now you have not understood my words, then so be it, but to mischaracterize what has been said is wrong. Oh, if that is not what you are saying, you have a strange way of putting into words what you really mean.

For let me be clear, if you do not have the grace to help those who are struggling with sin, regardless of its specificity, you're forgetting the sinner you are before being saved by God's Grace and Mercy through Jesus Christ and I'm sure some brethren who helped you during the hard times of life, wanting nothing in return but your betterment.

YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
2Timothy 2:24 And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,
25 correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth,
26 and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.

Active

This is not correct. God does love everyone and so too must we.

Love the person, hate the sin. This is Christianity 101.

Active
simply typing or saying "I love everyone." does nothing.

This is true. Christians must be doers. James 1:22 But don’t just listen to God’s word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves.

I can think of a million ways to show love to homosexuals. It does start with telling them the truth. God hates the sin and anyone unrepentant in it will not be in heaven.

We should also draw a line in the sand between so called Christians and non Christians in this sin. 1 Cor 5 suggests that we not eat at the same table as a 'brother so called' in this sin.

Active
This is not correct. God does love everyone and so too must we.

Love the person, hate the sin. This is Christianity 101.
Yes. God is more than and not just "love".
God loves Lucifer. He is Holy and Perfect and Love but He is also the Creator, Judge, and Father in all things.
He punished his child, Lucifer. A good parent punishes their children when they do wrong.
Staying on topic, no one is born Alphabet. There's no evidence and the few studies that "suggest" they are are flawed and debunked.
A true Christian cannot and does not alter/compromise God, what He's said, and the Bible for anyone; not even family or close friends.
Accepting God into one's life requires sacrifice.
Many of the Alphabet people have turned from that therefore being "that" is a choice. Their choice is to embrace those sins and untreated mental illness or abandon them for God and what is good, normal, moral, ethical, logical, and common sense.

Active
This is true. Christians must be doers. James 1:22 But don’t just listen to God’s word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves.

I can think of a million ways to show love to homosexuals. It does start with telling them the truth. God hates the sin and anyone unrepentant in it will not be in heaven.

We should also draw a line in the sand between so called Christians and non Christians in this sin. 1 Cor 5 suggests that we not eat at the same table as a 'brother so called' in this sin.
You can't avoid parts that refer to them or any Alphabet person.
God set the human standard with Adam and Eve. Straight/heterosexuality. One man to one woman.
Everything else is unacceptable.
There are no LGB+ "Christians".
God and the Bible, by default, are offensive to unrepentant sinners.

Loyal
You can't avoid parts that refer to them or any Alphabet person.
God set the human standard with Adam and Eve. Straight/heterosexuality. One man to one woman.
Everything else is unacceptable.
There are no LGB+ "Christians".
God and the Bible, by default, are offensive to unrepentant sinners.

I don't see where anyone is suggesting they are saved here.
I think everyone agrees with what you've posted above.

Is anyone "born" gay? Maybe not, but read post #8 in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.