• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

What Happens to Those Who Never Hear the Gospel?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

And God is faithful to give EVERYBODY a chance....You do believe that, don't you? Who will you believe?
"How are they to believe in Him of whom they have never heard? And how can they hear without someone to proclaim Him? And how are they to proclaim Him unless they are sent? (Romans 10:14-15)"

Bandito, you do know that the Bible teaches the possibility of salvation apart from formal profession of faith in Christ, don't you? Or do we need to get into the Word to document that for you? The pastor of the Pentecostal church in which I was raised preached a fiery Gospel at weekly Sunday night evangelistic services with altar calls. His weekly Gospel TV show is the longest continuous Christian TV Program in North America. So I was surprised to learn that in his retirement he now believes that many who have never heard the Gospel can nevertheless still be saved. I attended every Spirit-anointed meeting of the week-long Billy Graham crusade in my city in which hundreds made public professions of faith every night. So I was surprised to learn the Billy Graham now believes that people from non-Christian religions can also be saved without the Gospel by living godly lives.

Loyal
"How are they to believe in Him of whom they have never heard? And how can they hear without someone to proclaim Him? And how are they to proclaim Him unless they are sent? (Romans 10:14-15)"

Bandito, you do know that the Bible teaches the possibility of salvation apart from formal profession of faith in Christ, don't you? Or do we need to get into the Word to document that for you? The pastor of the Pentecostal church in which I was raised preached a fiery Gospel at weekly Sunday night evangelistic services with altar calls. His weekly Gospel TV show is the longest continuous Christian TV Program in North America. So I was surprised to learn that in his retirement he now believes that many who have never heard the Gospel can nevertheless still be saved. I attended every Spirit-anointed meeting of the week-long Billy Graham crusade in my city in which hundreds made public professions of faith every night. So I was surprised to learn the Billy Graham now believes that people from non-Christian religions can also be saved without the Gospel by living godly lives.
I've already posted the answer to this question above. Post # 12 I think....Why do you think it's so hard for a person to get into heaven? And please...Don't start quoting Churchianity to me...