• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

What does it mean to be saved?

Active
Matthew 16:2-3

2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.

3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

True Disciples discern the signs of the times.

Yes I would agree

The sign of the times was indicated from the moment God saw pride in the heart of Lucifer the glory of God departed, day three the whole world became corrupted .Death, Wars, Earthquakes result. Just as in the days of Noah.

There are no signs given to wonder about or look ahead. Jesus will come like a thief in the night on the last day just as in the day of Noah. We can watch but it does not change the perspective of faith (the unseen things of God)

Matthew 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Signs to wonder after are not prophecy as words of God. Wondering and marveling are not believing or exercising faith that comes from hearing God.

The Jews that were walking by faith in Egypt where trusting the prophecy given 400 years earlier to Abraham. The signs were not to them but the unbelievers (no faith in God not seen)

Acts 7:36 He brought them out, after that he had shewed wonders and signs in the land of Egypt, and in the Red sea, and in the wilderness forty years.

It is why Jesus said to Nicodemus one who did seek after signs gospel before he would trust Jesus, just like doubting Thomas. Jesus said to wonder not but rather believe .Wondering leads towards doubt not faith. . . end of a matter.

The context of that passage -- Luke 5:14 -- Jesus had just healed the man of leprosy and he was given instructions by Jesus to go and tell no one, but to make an offering for his cleansing as Moses would have commanded.

He was to make an offering for the cleansing.

Jesus' ministry was in process but His time would not be coming for a while, yet. His 'job' was to lead 'us' to His Father in heaven.

And, yes, there were a lot of ceremonial cleansing procedures that people were to follow. To be cleaner people than the people groups around them. Moses and all of that was Old Testament. The cross of Christ began the New Covenant.

I actually missed this post because it did not come up on my Alerts. Yes, Yeshua's./Jesus's work is to lead us to the Father in Heaven. Are those being led to Heaven still on Earth?

Active
The 144,000 are literal Jews.

You still did not answer my question: which laws of the 613 are you observing or not observing? Take your time, brother. But do remember what the apostle wrote about those who say they obey the law, but fail in one: you are guilty of breaking all.

I would offer. . We observe the whole law that seen as it is writen as well as the unseen law of faith or what I would call the golden rule of faith.

Love the lord our God with all of our new born again heart soul and mind and our neighbor as our own selves. The law of love or gospel of peace..

The 144,000 is the golden measure of faith it represents the bride of Christ the spiritual house of God made up of many lively stone. Jesus as the Son of man, the chief apostle and corner stone of the city prepared as the one bride.

Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

Jesus on one occasion replied to the father . . . not as I will but as you the powerfull one Lord. The perfect work of two .. . the one witness of God . No Son, no Father .No Father no Son . . . no peace of God

It is how I believe Gold is used throughout the Bible It hides that inside covering the unseen glory . Gold as a measure of faith I think is used in the opening of Genesis2 in that parable. The gospel or living water of the word is going out to the four corners of the world sealing in the whole land using the element gold with the seal of good the first element to receive the seal of His approval .

Genesis 2: 10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

Gold world seem to represent the unseen departed glory (day three).

The 144,000 would seem to be the literal, the measure of man (corrupted flesh and blood.) . Not the golden reed the signified understanding of parables.

As sons of God according to 1 John 3:1-2 we are not what we will be, all die not receiving the promise a new incorruptible body. (Hebrew 11)

In that way as new creatures we are to know no man after the flesh. You could say color blind a work God can work in us and continues.

The Atheist Jew as fools (no God in their hearts) mixed with the Atheist Gentiles sought after to kill those who were walking by an exclusive faith as it is written in the book of the law and the prophets . . . the witness God has spoken .

Un believing Jews stand in the same place as a un believing Gentile. In that way it’s appointed for all to die once and then comes the revealing of the new glorious order.

Acts 14:2 But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, and made their minds evil affected against the brethren.

Active
I actually missed this post because it did not come up on my Alerts. Yes, Yeshua's./Jesus's work is to lead us to the Father in Heaven. Are those being led to Heaven still on Earth?

I would offer yes .If Christ has begun the good work of salvation in us as our confidence he promies he will finish it till the end . We can as new creatures offer up the fruit of his work that works in us.

Some turn that upside down. . earthly inspired . . bound in the unseen heavens.

Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The surprise food of His righteousness called Manna which literally means as a question. . What is it ? .Not the bread of familiarity or lukewarm but the sweet fragrance of a new love .God working in us to both will and perform his good pleasure .Called hidden manna in Revelation 2:17

Exodus 16:31 And the house of Israel called the name thereof Manna: and it was like coriander seed, white; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey.

Psalm 119:103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

Like those that gathered the manna some took more others less but in the end the exact amount neded for each .In that way we must be carefull how we divide the parables . And not add our own flavor called strnge fire. like Aarons two sons on the day they desired to be pert of the priestood . God will not shre his glory with the flesh .In that way he accredits us as little faith, children kind. . . not childish

Proverbs 25:16 Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it.

Active
I would offer. . We observe the whole law that seen as it is writen as well as the unseen law of faith or what I would call the golden rule of faith.

Love the lord our God with all of our new born again heart soul and mind and our neighbor as our own selves. The law of love or gospel of peace..

The 144,000 is the golden measure of faith it represents the bride of Christ the spiritual house of God made up of many lively stone. Jesus as the Son of man, the chief apostle and corner stone of the city prepared as the one bride.

Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

Jesus on one occasion replied to the father . . . not as I will but as you the powerfull one Lord. The perfect work of two .. . the one witness of God . No Son, no Father .No Father no Son . . . no peace of God

It is how I believe Gold is used throughout the Bible It hides that inside covering the unseen glory . Gold as a measure of faith I think is used in the opening of Genesis2 in that parable. The gospel or living water of the word is going out to the four corners of the world sealing in the whole land using the element gold with the seal of good the first element to receive the seal of His approval .

Genesis 2: 10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

Gold world seem to represent the unseen departed glory (day three).

The 144,000 would seem to be the literal, the measure of man (corrupted flesh and blood.) . Not the golden reed the signified understanding of parables.

As sons of God according to 1 John 3:1-2 we are not what we will be, all die not receiving the promise a new incorruptible body. (Hebrew 11)

In that way as new creatures we are to know no man after the flesh. You could say color blind a work God can work in us and continues.

The Atheist Jew as fools (no God in their hearts) mixed with the Atheist Gentiles sought after to kill those who were walking by an exclusive faith as it is written in the book of the law and the prophets . . . the witness God has spoken .

Un believing Jews stand in the same place as a un believing Gentile. In that way it’s appointed for all to die once and then comes the revealing of the new glorious order.

Acts 14:2 But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, and made their minds evil affected against the brethren.
Where are you getting this from? Certainly not in scripture. What denomination is teaching you these things?

Loyal
what I would call the golden rule of faith

Do you have scripture for this "golden rule of faith" or is it just something you came up with on your own?

The 144,000 is the golden measure of faith it represents the bride of Christ the spiritual house of God made up of many lively stone.

So you don't believe the 144,00 are only Jews?

You do realize Ephesus was a Gentile church and the letter of Ephesians was written to Gentiles, right?

we are not what we will be, all die not receiving the promise a new incorruptible body. (Hebrew 11)

I partially agree with this, but this isn't what it says. It says those who died before the new covenant took place, died without receiving the promise.

The only new order for atheists of any race. Is hell, and the lake of fire.

I would offer yes .If Christ has begun the good work of salvation in us as our confidence he promies he will finish it till the end . We can as new creatures offer up the fruit of his work that works in us.

Some turn that upside down. . earthly inspired . . bound in the unseen heavens.

Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The surprise food of His righteousness called Manna which literally means as a question. . What is it ? .Not the bread of familiarity or lukewarm but the sweet fragrance of a new love .God working in us to both will and perform his good pleasure .Called hidden manna in Revelation 2:17

Exodus 16:31 And the house of Israel called the name thereof Manna: and it was like coriander seed, white; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey.

Psalm 119:103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

Like those that gathered the manna some took more others less but in the end the exact amount neded for each .In that way we must be carefull how we divide the parables . And not add our own flavor called strnge fire. like Aarons two sons on the day they desired to be pert of the priestood . God will not shre his glory with the flesh .In that way he accredits us as little faith, children kind. . . not childish

Proverbs 25:16 Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

We have found that the most Powerful of those turning things utterly Upside Down are Satanist Freemason/Knights Templar Vatican Soldiers. For years we have been in an ongoing War for Elohim/God against Satanist Freemason/Knights Templar.

The New World Order

Who have you found to be the most Powerful of those Satanists turning things utterly Upside Down?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that's a non-answer.

I answered stating every iota of the Law of Moses must be observed and that I'm very far from the required standard. If the Rabbis have Doctrinal Supremacy over you the previous statement is unintelligible.

Last edited:
Yes I would agree

The sign of the times was indicated from the moment God saw pride in the heart of Lucifer the glory of God departed, day three the whole world became corrupted .Death, Wars, Earthquakes result. Just as in the days of Noah.

There are no signs given to wonder about or look ahead. Jesus will come like a thief in the night on the last day just as in the day of Noah. We can watch but it does not change the perspective of faith (the unseen things of God)

Matthew 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Signs to wonder after are not prophecy as words of God. Wondering and marveling are not believing or exercising faith that comes from hearing God.

The Jews that were walking by faith in Egypt where trusting the prophecy given 400 years earlier to Abraham. The signs were not to them but the unbelievers (no faith in God not seen)

Acts 7:36 He brought them out, after that he had shewed wonders and signs in the land of Egypt, and in the Red sea, and in the wilderness forty years.

It is why Jesus said to Nicodemus one who did seek after signs gospel before he would trust Jesus, just like doubting Thomas. Jesus said to wonder not but rather believe .Wondering leads towards doubt not faith. . . end of a matter.

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

As the days of Noah!

Active
I answered stating every iota of the Law of Moses must be observed and that I'm very far from the required standard. If the Rabbis have Doctrinal Supremacy over you the previous statement is unintelligible.
My point: you don't observe every iota of the law of Moses. No one does. No one ever did.

Active
Do you think that Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ observed every iota of the Law of Moses?
You're not Yeshua Messhiac. I do know that Yeshua taught his disciples and apostles, one of whom wrote "For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become guilty of all of it." Ya'aqov 2:10. And another wrote "Now it is evident that no one is justified before God by the law, for “The righteous shall live by faith.” Galatians 3:11, "For if a law had been given that could give life, then righteousness would indeed be by the law." Galatians 3:21. And you who claims to follow every iota of Moses's law, "You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace." Galatians 5:4. "For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin." Romans 3:20.

Active
Where are you getting this from? Certainly not in scripture. What denomination is teaching you these things?

Thanks for the reply.

I hope I am getting what I offer from rightly diivding the word of God called; searching for silver and gold the gospel . . the Pearl of great price

My parents were Lutherans In my early 30’s I was led to a Plymouth Brethren denomination where I stayed for approx. 25 years. They have a great format for preaching the simplicity of the gospel. We have our differences in some areas and some doctrines .Most members do not have the same interest in parables
.They teach Dispensationalism. I have become more interested in the Amil camp (no literal thousand ) And I have no interest in trying to change their format for hearing the gospel. Not a salvation issue.

Today I am not in any particular sect but do fellowship with some from what I call my home church ( Plymouth Brethren ) . I have more interest in apologist as one who defends the faith that works in us to defend us the armor of God. which includes the parables , they teach us how to walk by faith the unseen eternal

My hope is what I offer as a private interpretation or personal commentary on how I work in a hope of rightly divide the parables I hope it meets his approval.

Parables are prophecy that teach us how to walk by faith as it is written. In that way we can seek the approval of God according to his living, loving commandment,.

2 Timothy 2: 15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

And we are warned in 1 John 2 of those who say we do need a man to teach us as antichrists. We must be careful how we hear. God is not a man as us. He alone knows the hearts of all men and can give us a desire of a new heart to seek after his approval.

The two candlesticks represent the two different kinds of laws. . . they become one perfect law. The gospel of faith (unseen) to faith (unseen) or grace to grace.

John 1:16 And of his fullness have all we received, and grace for grace.

(1) The letter of the law death . . Thou shall not eat or you shall surely die. And (2 ) the law of faith or grace the unseen law that works from within coming from without the Spirit of Christ yoked with Him .

God uses different measuring tools as metaphor in parables the signified understanding. It is recorded that without parable Christ spoke not. In that way it is important to look to the historical accuracy , The temporal what the eyes see and rightfully divide to find the unseen understanding.

It does not change the gospel but rather enriches the understanding .

The 144,000 the literal is according to the "measure of a man", the messenger or sent one. . the prophet John in this case .

The measure of men the literal

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

The golden measure of faith

Revelation 7:4- 8 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb

In that section above again ; After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

That would represent to golden measure of faith a unknown which no man could number it is not revealed by flesh and blood. .

The phrase with every mention of tribes "were sealed twelve thousand" . Twelve as signifed number is used to represent the authority of God and thousand used to represent a unknown according the signified understanding spoken of in verse 1 of Revelation one

Revelation 21:12-18 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

Gold represents the unseen work of the gospel throughout the whole bible . Two golden lampstands

Active
Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

As the days of Noah!

The Son of man Jeusus has come and left . . informing us that even though a few did know Christ after the flesh the one time propmised demonstration of the Son of man.jesus and the unseen Holy Father working or yoked to together is finished .

The last sign as a wonder in regard to the three days and night demonstration is over .

Luke 11:29 And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.

But there are some that do seek after andother sign as a wonder . Signs of the time are given but no sign to wonder after .

That 33 year window of opporutunty where blasphemy against the Son of man Jesus like that of Peter in Mathew 16 was forgiveable It ened when he disappeared out of sight . God is not man as us

Matthew 12:31-32 [Full Chapter] Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Active
Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

We have found that the most Powerful of those turning things utterly Upside Down are Satanist Freemason/Knights Templar Vatican Soldiers. For years we have been in an ongoing War for Elohim/God against Satanist Freemason/Knights Templar.

The New World Order

343px-Peter%27s_Cross.svg.png

Who have you found to be the most Powerful of those Satanists turning things utterly Upside Down?

Other than Christ in us? I would think he would be all we need

Christ in us he found us we had no way to find him of our own volition .No man can come unless he is working in them empowering them .

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Active
I partially agree with this, but this isn't what it says. It says those who died before the new covenant took place, died without receiving the promise.

No one has received their new incorruptible body. Corrupted dying flesh and blood could never enter the new order The promise will come on the last day under the Sun. We are not what we will be .

You do realize Ephesus was a Gentile church and the letter of Ephesians was written to Gentiles, right?

Yes written to all who have ears to hear what the Spirit says to the denominations. .

.You do realize that the first century reformation has come and restored the government of peace (the Father and Son) working as one God, one faith as a labor of love . . the faith of Christ the work of Holy Spirit of God

All churches began as gentiles pagans (no faith as it is written) .If any man has not the Spirit of Christ the born again Spirit of God than neither do they belong to Him. (Romans 8:9)

Romans 11:31-33 King James Version (KJV) Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Active
Do you have scripture for this "golden rule of faith" or is it just something you came up with on your own?

I believe the teaching is there. Gold is used as a metaphor to represent the unseen mystery of faith.

A good example is shown with the golden Ark . Moses who is signified as the law giver as to the letter that kills. It reveals our nakedness without Christ. As a demonstration the book of the law the bible was placed in the outside of the golden ark and gold as a representative of faith as it is written revealed what was inside hidden from the eyes of men .

Deuteronomy 31:25-27 King James Version (KJV) That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the ark of the covenant of the Lord, saying, Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee. For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the Lord; and how much more after my death?

The mystery of the metaphor of gold is revealed as it is written in the book of law or called book of prophecy a warning at the end.

Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Hebrews 9 I believe reveals the understanding of the metaphor "gold" as it is used in the parables.

The only element attributed directly as good .

Genesis 2:11-13 King James Version (KJV)The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.

In that way on the outside of the ark the golden bowl prayers of the saints and the Bible . And hidden inside. The pot of “manna” Manna literally meaning; What is it? Called hidden manna in Revelation 2:17.

Along with it the second set of tablets written with the finger of God written on both side with no room for addition. And third the "staff "symbolizing all of the elected to born again which had blossomed and produced new life .

Hebrews 9:4 Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;

The parables does not change the gospel but I would offer more refined it as pure gold in the end teaching us how to walk by the same spirit of faith as it is written

Two measures the measure of man the literal and the measure of gold the measure of faith

.In that way we can work towards unity

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Active
I believe the teaching is there. Gold is used as a metaphor to represent the unseen mystery of faith.

A good example is shown with the golden Ark . Moses who is signified as the law giver as to the letter that kills. It reveals our nakedness without Christ. As a demonstration the book of the law the bible was placed in the outside of the golden ark and gold as a representative of faith as it is written revealed what was inside hidden from the eyes of men .

Deuteronomy 31:25-27 King James Version (KJV) That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the ark of the covenant of the Lord, saying, Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee. For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the Lord; and how much more after my death?

The mystery of the metaphor of gold is revealed as it is written in the book of law or called book of prophecy a warning at the end.

Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Hebrews 9 I believe reveals the understanding of the metaphor "gold" as it is used in the parables.

The only element attributed directly as good .

Genesis 2:11-13 King James Version (KJV)The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.

In that way on the outside of the ark the golden bowl prayers of the saints and the Bible . And hidden inside. The pot of “manna” Manna literally meaning; What is it? Called hidden manna in Revelation 2:17.

Along with it the second set of tablets written with the finger of God written on both side with no room for addition. And third the "staff "symbolizing all of the elected to born again which had blossomed and produced new life .

Hebrews 9:4 Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;

The parables does not change the gospel but I would offer more refined it as pure gold in the end teaching us how to walk by the same spirit of faith as it is written

Two measures the measure of man the literal and the measure of gold the measure of faith

.In that way we can work towards unity

2 Corinthians 4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;
I wish you'd answer this: do you believe in the Trinity: that God is one God consisting of three distinct and eternal persons - the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?