• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

The New World Order

no there is no new world order but one world religion, there is a new generation, this is the last generation, the generation Christ talk about
Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things are fulfilled.

Loyal
no there is no new world order but one world religion, there is a new generation, this is the last generation, the generation Christ talk about
Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things are fulfilled.
I hate to tell you this . There is a group that call themselves " the new world order " im sure they joke about it . But it consists of bankers . Millionaires, and people with influense in this world. They try to manipulate the stock market for the most part.
Often people find it amusing to 'play' with scriptures. Often with names. The USA has a super computer , if i recall it is some 5 or 10 stories underground in a ' earthquake proof ' facility . US military nick named it " the Beast " as it hold info on everyone in the usa and many others around the world

Loyal
There's also supposedly an underground facility at Area 51 -- way down underground where aliens supposedly live and have their flying saucers.

Loyal
I hate to tell you this . There is a group that call themselves " the new world order " im sure they joke about it . But it consists of bankers . Millionaires, and people with influense in this world. They try to manipulate the stock market for the most part.
Often people find it amusing to 'play' with scriptures. Often with names. The USA has a super computer , if i recall it is some 5 or 10 stories underground in a ' earthquake proof ' facility . US military nick named it " the Beast " as it hold info on everyone in the usa and many others around the world
Satan has been let loose from restraints due to the lack of the saints prayers and faith of them. It will get much worse quicker and quicker, it will amaze many how badly it will get in such a short time.

Loyal
There's also supposedly an underground facility at Area 51 -- way down underground where aliens supposedly live and have their flying saucers.
I was being serious .

I read about the group that called themselves " the New World Order " in an article in Reader's Digest .
And the super computer dubbed " the Beast " is in Maryland. It was in a program on the Discovery channel . Engineering marvels or something like that.

Loyal
Satan has been let loose from restraints due to the lack of the saints prayers and faith of them. It will get much worse quicker and quicker, it will amaze many how badly it will get in such a short time.
All you need to use for reference, how quickly the world stopped for cov 19.

Loyal
@Brad Huber -- can't say that I'd agree with your comments. At least not your first sentence.
Not saying your prayers Sue, not even saying the prayers of the church you attend. I am saying that in ALL my visitations in many many churchs, most prayers at least in church are methodical and rote. No one is encouraged to pray from the heart, its either the pastor prays and ppl say amen, or people are asked in the assembly about any prayer requests and those are written down by the pastor and then he prays and we all say amen. My gout is killing me, my nephew has cancer, healing healing healing, thats what 90% at least of what all prayers at church have been in my experience. Me, me, me!! Or those I love. Yes, those people are important. But its a far cry from what we should be praying for. And this VERY strong movement in church goers, that I will go to church, but I expect God to bless me financially. Really? Did any of the first century christians pray that God would bless them with riches we can depend upon.... or is it daily bread... DAILY is the operative word. Enough to live on while we work for it. And use a portion of the rest to help others, not give money to the church and hope they spend it well (although they do in some occasions), not give money to some charity and hope they spend it well (again, although some do so). It should be personal, get your butts out there at nursing homes, and orphanages, and the poor amoung us. Give them something they can use, other than money sometimes, and some of your time as well.

And I am not saying you need to do this, I have no idea what you pray for, what your church prays for, or how you give of yourselves to others, its an answer about the body of Christ in general and questions for the same. This is what "I" have seen. You may disagree that its true on a broad scale, but if thats the case, then I would definately disagree with you.

Loyal
@Brad Huber -- maybe the church I go to is unusual. But we have prayer request and praise time in Adult S. S. class and evening Bible Study time. The requests are written down and prayed for and we don't use any 'rote' prayers.
So - from Your perspective -- what Should we be praying for at church? Maybe we should all be praying The Lord's Prayer -- and not anything else?

So 'we' Should be going to the nursing homes, and orphanages and the poor.

You DO realize that we're in the midst of the COVID restrictions. And where are the orphanages? There Are foster homes and kids living on the streets and in their cars. And there are group homes -- at least there used to be.

May I ask where it is that You live?

We Do take care of those in need as much as possible.

Loyal
@Brad Huber -- maybe the church I go to is unusual. But we have prayer request and praise time in Adult S. S. class and evening Bible Study time. The requests are written down and prayed for and we don't use any 'rote' prayers.
So - from Your perspective -- what Should we be praying for at church? Maybe we should all be praying The Lord's Prayer -- and not anything else?

You DO realize that we're in the midst of the COVID restrictions. And where are the orphanages? There Are foster homes and kids living on the streets and in their cars. And there are group homes -- at least there used to be.

You of course have to follow the rules of the nursing homes, etc now, but I was talking of my experience of years before this started. I live in western NC.

Loyal

But I was in the air force and travelled all over the world while in it.
I guess you could say I am worldly, but not in a bad way.

Loyal

Do you just take time to talk with God. Remember He is our Daddy

Loyal
But I was in the air force and travelled all over the world while in it.
I guess you could say I am worldly, but not in a bad way.

My late husband was also in the Air Force -- stationed in Abilene , tx. Dyess AF Base. They went out on TDY's a lot. He was Also all over the world.

Since we're trying to live in a COVID world now. We have to adjust how we Do help others.

Greeting
first I would like to say I Love You
yes I'm sorry what I mean I know these things, that Christ talks about, but all these things are speculation, but there are considered the signs the time
maybe this will help

Matthew 6:33-34
Seek the Kingdom of God above all else and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
“Don't worry about the things, of this world for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.

1 Corinthians 2:12-16 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, (meaning the things of the world) but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
For "who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

The mind needs to be a super-computer to understand all the infinite vest of information that Christ is telling us, much time till all of history is complete

There is no 'New World Order' - just the same old Adamic Odor of Deception and Death.
There are only two men - The Old Man and New Man.

Exodus 15:3 The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

There is a New World Order with the Old Man. It's good when you can simplify and maintain the perspective of the War between the New Man and the Old Man. This War is Internal and External.

The Old/New World Order wants Satanists Aleister Crowley and Jacob Frank.

In our area we are doing Battle for Elohim/God in a Satanic Stronghold.

There is a lot to be looked at while we discuss the new world order, end times prophecy. For we can not just read the book of revelation and we can not just read daniel. The Bible as a whole needs to be taken into account.

We need to pray for Gods vision and revelation of what is really going on. Many believe that the USA is not in the end time prophecies. But is that true?

When i look at the state of this nation and the government, the fact that the UN sits within our borders. The communication of this admisistration with the UN and other nations around the world, i cant help but to think we are one of the biggest causes of the problems in the world today.

We are not told the truth from the government or the media. Leaving us blind. Most of our pastors of our churches think it is more important to close their church doors because a man tells them to, than the importance of fellowship God has laid out in his word. But we think we are keeping God alive in our nation and our churches. Sad days are here and sadder days are before ys and this is a big part of the reason why.

Active
Take a look at this Globalism stuff...You get a globalist world and you have a one world government to run it. The one world government is right around the corner. Just read the signs of the times...the signs in the times and hold it up against scripture. Its definitely there

Loyal
There is a lot to be looked at while we discuss the new world order, end times prophecy. For we can not just read the book of revelation and we can not just read daniel. The Bible as a whole needs to be taken into account.

We need to pray for Gods vision and revelation of what is really going on. Many believe that the USA is not in the end time prophecies. But is that true?

When i look at the state of this nation and the government, the fact that the UN sits within our borders. The communication of this admisistration with the UN and other nations around the world, i cant help but to think we are one of the biggest causes of the problems in the world today.

We are not told the truth from the government or the media. Leaving us blind. Most of our pastors of our churches think it is more important to close their church doors because a man tells them to, than the importance of fellowship God has laid out in his word. But we think we are keeping God alive in our nation and our churches. Sad days are here and sadder days are before ys and this is a big part of the reason why.
I would have to say , i agree with Jesus on this . It is best to be in today , than to worry about tomarrow.

Loyal
New World Order? What until "Lucifer" here about this :eyes: Let them try it!:mad: He is going to show them, who's running things around here!:sob:

(Acts 19) BSB
"Eventually, one of the evilspirits answered them, “Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but who are you?” Then the man with the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. The attack was so violent that they ran out of the house naked and wounded.…"

I tell you right now, Lucifer ain't going for it! If ain't Jesus, running a "New World Order", Lucifer, going to show them who is Boss! :sob: They can try that "Coup" [Hostile Take Over] if they like! Lucifer do have some Power and you know where he got it from. And he is been around a long time!

Let them try That "Rank and File" whitewash! "New World Order" Hog wash! SATAN been around a long time :eyes: many have tried to de-throne him.