• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

what did you do all weekend??

Loyal
me I worked a few hrs Saturday washing a house (thats my business) then I went to visit a widow freind of mine who I have not seen in about a month or so, fixed a flat tire on a bike for her son. Went to church worship sunday (today), Took Dog for walk and just started reading a new book by Richard Foster. Pretty boring weekend LOL Looking forward to the work week to glorify God in my business.

Been raining here and cooped up inside a little bit driving me crazy :)

what did my brothers and sisters in Christ do this weekend??

Loyal
Rested in the Lord and His Word.
Ran errands (walked) for some folks and had fun being neighborly as I am out and about. Things like dragging trash cans from the curb and putting them where they keep them and so forth.

Enjoyed free WiFi and down loaded some truck and boat reviews. I enjoy learning of the changes they make.

Mostly meditated in His Word.
Blessings

Loyal
Rested in the Lord and His Word.
Ran errands (walked) for some folks and had fun being neighborly as I am out and about. Things like dragging trash cans from the curb and putting them where they keep them and so forth.

Enjoyed free WiFi and down loaded some truck and boat reviews. I enjoy learning of the changes they make.

Mostly meditated in His Word.
Blessings
Too cold outside. I stayed warm, drank coffee and wrote.

I went with my mom to church for Mother's Day, they were having a special service. There was a big lunch buffet afterwards.

Soaked in the Word...enjoyed sermons online...hung out with my dog...cleaned my home...ran some errands and knitted scarves for the homeless.

Active
We went to my parents. I go there almost every saturday with the kids. They have a house and a garden and nice kids play places. It's always great there. 2 hours train and bus to go there and 2 hours back.