• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community.

Join over 10,000 members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to or from Light / Night mode simply click on Site Menu icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

what did you do all weekend??

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal Member
me I worked a few hrs Saturday washing a house (thats my business) then I went to visit a widow freind of mine who I have not seen in about a month or so, fixed a flat tire on a bike for her son. Went to church worship sunday (today), Took Dog for walk and just started reading a new book by Richard Foster. Pretty boring weekend LOL Looking forward to the work week to glorify God in my business.

Been raining here and cooped up inside a little bit driving me crazy :smile:

what did my brothers and sisters in Christ do this weekend??

Loyal Member
Rested in the Lord and His Word.
Ran errands (walked) for some folks and had fun being neighborly as I am out and about. Things like dragging trash cans from the curb and putting them where they keep them and so forth.

Enjoyed free WiFi and down loaded some truck and boat reviews. I enjoy learning of the changes they make.

Mostly meditated in His Word.
Blessings

Loyal Member
Rested in the Lord and His Word.
Ran errands (walked) for some folks and had fun being neighborly as I am out and about. Things like dragging trash cans from the curb and putting them where they keep them and so forth.

Enjoyed free WiFi and down loaded some truck and boat reviews. I enjoy learning of the changes they make.

Mostly meditated in His Word.
Blessings
Too cold outside. I stayed warm, drank coffee and wrote.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kat13Rid Prayer Request 2
S Prayer Request 5
D Prayer Request 0