• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Was The Church To Bring In The Kingdom?

Does Israel >Jacobs children > State Of Israel and The Church {THE BRIDE} walk TWO DIFFERENT PATHS!

MMMM>For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.>>Whats that all about?

Loyal
MMMM>For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.>>Whats that all about?
That means that they still have hope, which doesn't seem to be what you have been inferring with some of your posts on this forum. The apostle Paul speaks now of himself and me and you:

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." I Cor 13:12

But the then is still our hope as it is a hope for those natural children of Israel. Have we progressed further than those carnal descendants of Jacob?

Loyal
Our [gentile] time to accomplish or to have accomplish within us is probably about done. Then perhaps, if we are allowed to see, we will see or even be used to open the hearts of those blind Israeli's.

Staff Member
For if their being cast away [is] the reconciling of the world, what [will] their acceptance [be] but life from the dead? For if the firstfruit [is] holy, the lump [is] also [holy]; and if the root [is] holy, so [are] the branches. And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, [remember that] you do not support the root, but the root [supports] you. 19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in." Well [said]. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in [His] goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who [are] natural [branches], be grafted into their own olive tree? For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; For this [is] My covenant with them, When I take away their sins." Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers. For the gifts and the calling of God [are] irrevocable. For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all. Romans 11:15-32

But although He had done so many signs before them, they did not believe in Him, that the word of Isaiah the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spoke: "Lord, who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?" Therefore they could not believe, because Isaiah said again: "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with [their] eyes, Lest they should understand with [their] hearts and turn, So that I should heal them." John 12:37-40

Loyal
Our [gentile] time to accomplish or to have accomplish within us is probably about done. Then perhaps, if we are allowed to see, we will see or even be used to open the hearts of those blind Israeli's.

It already began. I see more and more news articles of official Israelis organizations helping around the world with the needy and helpless instead of feeding the greed and need at home. Actions have always spoken louder than words ever do. Good words are just that... good words... but good words and deeds combined are the movement of the Holy Spirit.

Active
I have heard of things happening in israel that is softening their hearts its not all bad. I think more and more young israelis are coming to Christ, acknowledging Jesus as their Messiah and that christians are not horrible haters who stole their God.

I remember reading one book written quite a few years ago now called Child of the convenant by Michele Guiness. No she wasnt a messianic jew wannabe. She was actually born and brought up Jewish who became a born again believer.

Also Sid Roth is also well known for sharing faith, with his jewish background on tv. His show was called 'its supernatural'.

we will see or even be used to open the hearts of those blind Israeli's. NO! I see you do not understand the Church {Bride of Christ } And Israel {JEWISH NATION } walk TWO DIFFERENT PATHS!!

The true Church will be raptured and the GodJesus will again turn and deal with his unfinished business in Jacobs Troubles that the book of Daniel spell out very clear !!>>
Jesus rejected by His own people -
"He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were [our] faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted." Isaiah 53: 3,4
"He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not." John 1: 10.11

God turns to the Gentiles -
"For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in." Romans 11: 25
"But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by [them that are] no people, [and] by a foolish nation I will anger you." Romans 10: 19
"Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles." Acts 13: 46

God turns His attention back to the Jews -

"For if the casting away of them [be] the reconciling of the world, what [shall] the receiving [of them be], but life from the dead?" Romans 11: 15

"And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this [is] my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. " Romans 11: 26
"Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel."
Revelation 7: 3,4
And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn. In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. " Zechariah 12: 9-11

Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. This is talking about the Israel and the Jewish nation !! Has nothing to do with the Bride Of Christ {THE CHURCH} ENJOY

The Jews are a very thick necked people as we read in in the bible and it still goes on today!! It will take a God to brake them and that is what Jacobs Troubles is all about! And it has nothing to do with the church!! Yes we as the church can preach to the lost but is the Holy Ghost that saves not the church!Enjoy

Loyal
Just curious... what exactly... is your definition of "the kingdom"?

There are multiple kingdoms... There is of course the kingdom of heaven.
Matt 3:2; Matt 4:7; Matt 5:3; etc... The word "kingdom". is in the new testament over 150 times.
Jesus talked about the kingdom more than any other subject.

Some people separate the kingdom of heaven from the kingdom of God. Are they really different?
Matt 18:12; Matt 19:24; Matt 21:43;, etc....

They may be different from a few perspectives... for example there are tares and "bad fish" in the kingdom of heaven, ( Matt 13:24-25; Matt 13:47-48; )
such as it is. The kingdom of heaven is actually here on earth as well. In fact you could say... the church IS the kingdom
from that perspective.

So the question doesn't make sense in some ways.... was the church to bring in .. "the church"?

There is also the kingdom of darkness, the kingdom of Satan... Matt 12:26; Luke 11:28;, etc...

There is something called "dominion theology" but there is confusion even about this. From one perspective.. it means Christians want to govern a nation
based on Christian ideaology. Some define it as "Jesus can't come back until the whole world is under the dominion of the church". (false)

I get the feeling you think it is something else.... maybe the "kingdom of the Jews"?

Many Christians think that THEY!! can bring in the kingdom of GodJeus on EARTH!!>> And yes the bible talks about the Kingdom of God but the churches kingdom is a heavenly one not an earthly one like some so called Christians preach!! Its called rightly dividing the word of GOD> many want to twist the sword of God for their own evil lusts! The Bride and Israel walk two diff paths one heavenly and one earthly and only the King Of Kings can bring in the kingdom on earth!

Loyal
Some people view "the kingdom of heaven".. sort of like a membership. Kind of like belonging to the animal kingdom or plant kingdom.
I'm a member of the NRA or the YMCA, so I'm in "that kingdom".
Some people believe that because they are a Christian... they are a "member" of the kingdom.
(This can be abused, some people think that just because they attended a church once... they are "in the kingdom" )
Other view it as a physical place.... perhaps off in outer space or another dimension... perhaps the new Jerusalem.
I think most Christians see it both ways... but some do not.

You're right... only Jesus/Holy Spirit can save... but yet we are told to preach to the world.

Rom 10:14; How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher?

Usually people don't just "get saved" if they've never heard of Jesus.

Luke 16:16; "The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John; since that time the gospel of the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is forcing his way into it.

Mark 16:15; And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

Loyal
Many Christians think that THEY!! can bring in the kingdom of GodJeus on EARTH!!>> And yes the bible talks about the Kingdom of God but the churches kingdom is a heavenly one not an earthly one like some so called Christians preach!! Its called rightly dividing the word of GOD> many want to twist the sword of God for their own evil lusts! The Bride and Israel walk two diff paths one heavenly and one earthly and only the King Of Kings can bring in the kingdom on earth!
But just to clarify, describe for us where and how you see the Kingdom of God?

Wow >new Jerusalem<< WOW again! in the mil Where the church lives! I wil deff do a thread on THAT!!!