• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Video?

I was wondering if there would ever be an option to post video's in the threads as appropriate?

I know VB has an upgrade code that allows a way to put a video in a post as I have seen it with youtube and vb forums.
There are some beneficial video's on Godtube that could help too. (And Godtube is safely moderated as youtube is not)

Example: If someone wants to listen and watch a music video that someone suggested in the music forums, they can upload a video IN the thread.
Of course this probably would make more work for the moderator's, but it could be a blessing too?

I apologize if this suggestion or idea was once proposed, and is a repeat, but wouldn't hurt to ask?

Administrator
Staff Member
There is a streaming multimedia thread specifically for video/audio. Its under the Entertainment forum category and also linked under Entertainment menu up top.

Oh... lol .. I am new, and this site is so huge, didn't even get that far!!! Sorry :weirdo: <---me haha