• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

The end

Active
In 2019 God started giving me dreams and visions. Also the Holy Spirit started talking to me Since 1988. I go to a Baptist church and when I spoke up about hearing Holy Spirit, others told me they did too, but didn't tell people because people like you deny it. So in my Wednesday night study, 4 told me the Holy Spirit spoke to them and one has dreams too. If you don't believe it , fine. But God is giving prophetic messages to His chosen people a lot more lately. This year, Jesus Himself has told me what is to come. So, don't believe it or not. Jesus is coming soon and you can ask Him yourself.
You write many words n yet say nothing really

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect.

And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

[10] And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Funny yet ya can't say what YH told you.. imagine if all His prophets kept their mouth shut n didn't say word..

Twistie :broken_heart:

Active

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect.

And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

[10] And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Funny yet ya can't say what YH told you.. imagine if all His prophets kept their mouth shut n didn't say word..

I'm washed in the blood of Christ.
Gal. 2:20 - I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Those who do not have the gifts always deny they exist. The Holy Spirit gave me a vision of a one lane black top road, with only the Light of Christ behind me to light the way. He let me know it will be lonely telling what He tells me. Nobody will believe but a few and luckily I did find a few so I'm not as alone as I was. Yet, people always listen, I search the scriptures like the Bereans and In bible studies, light bulbs in there heads go on at finally understanding a verse.

Active
Gal. 2:20 - I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Those who do not have the gifts always deny they exist. The Holy Spirit gave me a vision of a one lane black top road, with only the Light of Christ behind me to light the way. He let me know it will be lonely telling what He tells me. Nobody will believe but a few and luckily I did find a few so I'm not as alone as I was. Yet, people always listen, I search the scriptures like the Bereans and In bible studies, light bulbs in there heads go on at finally understanding a verse.
Mmhmm ya more words nothing said..

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

41 I receive not honour from men.

42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

Active
Mmhmm ya more words nothing said..

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

41 I receive not honour from men.

42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

I stopped conversing with (so called) Christians who Judge and assume other Christians lack of Biblical knowledge a long time ago.
Much love, bye.

Loyal
I’m not sure how many of you are on Facebook or anything like that, but I’ve noticed in the reels, that there is alot of talk about prophecy. They are saying something is going to happen this Saturday or very soon. What is everyone’s opinion on it? How long do you think we have left here?
You have till either you die or the Return of Jesus. Lol but for heavens sake, do not commit suicide.

Loyal
I stopped conversing with (so called) Christians who Judge and assume other Christians lack of Biblical knowledge a long time ago.
Much love, bye.
Lol , must not talk with many people .

There are people in the world who do not know they are Christians. And there are Christians that do not know it is ok to love God.

Yet God loves all of them

Loyal
What "tongues" might that be?
Some have been caught saying random Satanic garbage in other languages.
There's no proof you or anyone else has had vision. The Rapture was supposed to happen last Saturday according to "some people" and "their dreams and visions".
There's no proof a person couldn't speak something and then "suddenly" could speak a language fluently. Second, no one speaks a "heavenly language" that no one can understand. You people.....
Lol the rapture . Please don't make me laugh.

That teaching is the greatest False Teaching Satan has going.

The ONLY rature will be when Jesus returns and we meet Him in the air.

That rature teaching will cause the fall of many

Loyal

Do you know why the false prophets are so common now? It is because 1) people are not recieving the Baptism of the Holy Spirit ( there is a new teaching out that says, you received the baptism of the Holy Spirit when you receive the water baptism. And that's a false claim. Because the scripture clearly states that the water baptism and the baptism of the Holy Spirit are two separate things) 2) people who do have the Gifts of the Holy Spirit do not bother using the Gift of Discernment

Active
In 2019, I received an anointing of the Holy Spirit, this after 40 yrs of being a Christians. I started having visions and dreams, and the Holy Spirit has talked to me before, but then began speaking again alot. I had a vision of abundant food and good times, then nothing, no food. Many visions and dreams about that. Then I had a vision and the Holy Spirit said " When all the Jews return to Israel", I then saw 3 bright colored rectangles with a 2 and 3. This meant in 2023 something would 'happen. Another time I saw Jesus standing at a Large calendar that had 3 x's on December. Now December 2023. Every thing God has told me has come true since 2019.

Loyal

I am unfamiliar with the Bereans, lol

Loyal
May Jesus fill us with his understanding and love

Sometimes we do not understand what we see in the visions until they take place. But I strongly suggest that you do not try to interpret them. Unless you have been giving specifically a gift of discernment or that God has given you understanding of your vision.

Others will come, those you tell the vision to. Many will try to interpret them. Some will have interpretations that are different than what you think, do not tell them that they are wrong. Unless you know for certain the meaning of the vision.

Understand this, God works in a manner where multiple understandings of things are given. You can see this in the scripture where there are different levels of understanding given to the same Passage

I'm glad that you have received the Anointing of the Holy Spirit. Prudence and discernment are very important.

Loyal
In 2019, I received an anointing of the Holy Spirit, this after 40 yrs of being a Christians. I started having visions and dreams, and the Holy Spirit has talked to me before, but then began speaking again alot. I had a vision of abundant food and good times, then nothing, no food. Many visions and dreams about that. Then I had a vision and the Holy Spirit said " When all the Jews return to Israel", I then saw 3 bright colored rectangles with a 2 and 3. This meant in 2023 something wouldn't happen. Another time I saw Jesus standing at a Large calendar that had 3 x's on December. Now December 2023. Every thing God has told me has come true since 2019.
That message was for you, my last message

Loyal
Prophesy has already been put down in the Bible.
God is not the author of secrets, keeping info from others, and giving "special preference" to "certain people" with "dreams and visions".
You've no evidence to prove you have so there's no logical or common sense to believe you have.
Tell me, what are the messages that Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would teach us after Jesus leaves us?

And what was said to John by the Seven Thunders in Revelations?

Loyal
I told a male person of my dream, and he focused in on the 3 bright aluminum rectangles. He asked me if I checked the periodic table for aluminum. I said no. He said its AI.
That interpretation i can believe . AI is a problem even now. Try doing voice to chat, you will see how many, many words are not accepted. Gifts of the Holy Spirit used to be all capitalized , now only Holy Spirit. Bet you can not say grape without it being deleted. And so on.

AI has been added to all social media, works exactly the same way demons do. Pays attantion to all phone activity. You do know your voice has been imprinted onto a computer. Everyone who ever spoke into a phone these past 30 yrs, your voices are like fingerprints. And the data is being collected

Active
That interpretation i can believe . AI is a problem even now. Try doing voice to chat, you will see how many, many words are not accepted. Gifts of the Holy Spirit used to be all capitalized , now only Holy Spirit. Bet you can not say grape without it being deleted. And so on.

AI has been added to all social media, works exactly the same way demons do. Pays attantion to all phone activity. You do know your voice has been imprinted onto a computer. Everyone who ever spoke into a phone these past 30 yrs, your voices are like fingerprints. And the data is being collected
Wow Bill, you just interpreted my rapture dream even more. I had the dream in April 2021.

Active
Do you know why the false prophets are so common now? It is because 1) people are not recieving the Baptism of the Holy Spirit ( there is a new teaching out that says, you received the baptism of the Holy Spirit when you receive the water baptism. And that's a false claim. Because the scripture clearly states that the water baptism and the baptism of the Holy Spirit are two separate things) 2) people who do have the Gifts of the Holy Spirit do not bother using the Gift of Discernment
I see have seen many false prophets n preachers n many many false witnesses..it's all written

Sadly many who claim they r filled with the Holy Spirit are just filled on the sweet nothingness of man's words alone.. if one is truly filled with the Holy Spirit they know whom they r in Him n it's so much more then a man made title...

It's is written for Those who have ears yet how many has truly heard Him? Tell one who's has not the Holy Spirit you Hear God n they will tell ya ur nuts or need mental help n many other sly remarks

Twistie

Active
Tell me, what are the messages that Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would teach us after Jesus leaves us?

And what was said to John by the Seven Thunders in Revelations?
Scripture is complete.
It didn't end when Jesus died.
The Greek word translated “thunder” means “to roar.” Thunder is often a mark of judgment in Scripture as in 1 Samuel 2:10, 2 Samuel 22:14, and several more places in Revelation (8:5, 11:19, 16:18), so these seven powerful voices are crying out for God’s judgment upon the sinful earth.
Nothing "new" is coming. Some people think they've had new, "secret" info from God simply isn't true.

Loyal
Scripture is complete.
The Greek word translated “thunder” means “to roar.” Thunder is often a mark of judgment in Scripture as in 1 Samuel 2:10, 2 Samuel 22:14, and several more places in Revelation (8:5, 11:19, 16:18), so these seven powerful voices are crying out for God’s judgment upon the sinful earth.
Nothing "new" is coming. Some people think they've had new, "secret" info from God simply isn't true.
LOL

Active
Scripture is complete.

Brother you are casting pearls before swine