• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

The end

I’m not sure how many of you are on Facebook or anything like that, but I’ve noticed in the reels, that there is alot of talk about prophecy. They are saying something is going to happen this Saturday or very soon. What is everyone’s opinion on it? How long do you think we have left here?

Loyal
I think we are in the end times, I think it's close.

But I don't think anyone knows the exact date that Jesus is coming back. ( Well, God knows )
I am also leery of prophecies that say "something is going to happen". Something? What is something,
a leaf could fall off a tree, and I could take credit for it. "See, I told you something would happen".

Loyal
I’m not sure how many of you are on Facebook or anything like that, but I’ve noticed in the reels, that there is alot of talk about prophecy. They are saying something is going to happen this Saturday or very soon. What is everyone’s opinion on it? How long do you think we have left here?
I saw the same stuff on facebook, but facebook is far from being a herald of truth. Just trust in God to bring you through whatever might happen. That being said, I saw on FB that china will soon be doing something to shut down our power grid, and starve out a good bit of us. They have bought out a lot of the food industries in the US, so it not beyond the realm of possibility, but its no sure thing.

I saw the same stuff on facebook, but facebook is far from being a herald of truth. Just trust in God to bring you through whatever might happen. That being said, I saw on FB that china will soon be doing something to shut down our power grid, and starve out a good bit of us. They have bought out a lot of the food industries in the US, so it not beyond the realm of possibility, but its no sure thing.
Oh I know not to trust everything you hear and see, it’s just kind of scary to think about all of it.

Loyal
Oh I know not to trust everything you hear and see, it’s just kind of scary to think about all of it.
That's precisely the point. Social media works by arresting people's attention, and the most effective way to do that is to provoke strong emotions such as fear, disgust, outrage, anger.

Feel free to come back to me on Sunday to tell me I'm wrong, but my strong suspicion is that this is another example of junk peddled on Facebook

Loyal
1Thes 5:2; For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night.
1Thes 5:3; While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape.
1Thes 5:4; But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief;
1Thes 5:5; for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness;
1Thes 5:6; so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober.

Active
In 2019, I received an anointing of the Holy Spirit, this after 40 yrs of being a Christians. I started having visions and dreams, and the Holy Spirit has talked to me before, but then began speaking again alot. I had a vision of abundant food and good times, then nothing, no food. Many visions and dreams about that. Then I had a vision and the Holy Spirit said " When all the Jews return to Israel", I then saw 3 bright colored rectangles with a 2 and 3. This meant in 2023 something wouldn't happen. Another time I saw Jesus standing at a Large calendar that had 3 x's on December. Now December 2023. Every thing God has told me has come true since 2019.

In 2019, I received an anointing of the Holy Spirit, this after 40 yrs of being a Christians. I started having visions and dreams, and the Holy Spirit has talked to me before, but then began speaking again alot. I had a vision of abundant food and good times, then nothing, no food. Many visions and dreams about that. Then I had a vision and the Holy Spirit said " When all the Jews return to Israel", I then saw 3 bright colored rectangles with a 2 and 3. This meant in 2023 something wouldn't happen. Another time I saw Jesus standing at a Large calendar that had 3 x's on December. Now December 2023. Every thing God has told me has come true since 2019.
In 2019, I received an anointing of the Holy Spirit, this after 40 yrs of being a Christians. I started having visions and dreams, and the Holy Spirit has talked to me before, but then began speaking again alot. I had a vision of abundant food and good times, then nothing, no food. Many visions and dreams about that. Then I had a vision and the Holy Spirit said " When all the Jews return to Israel", I then saw 3 bright colored rectangles with a 2 and 3. This meant in 2023 something wouldn't happen. Another time I saw Jesus standing at a Large calenda that had 3 x's on December. Now December 2023. Every thing God has told me has come true since 2019
My phone is acting up so I’m not sure why it’s putting your quote 3 times. If you don’t mind me asking…you said something wouldn’t happen in 2023, so what do you think it is about December of this year?

Active
My phone is acting up so I’m not sure why it’s putting your quote 3 times. If you don’t mind me asking…you said something wouldn’t happen in 2023, so what do you think it is about December of this year?
Jesus said it. I didn't, but everything He has told me has come true. I have lot's of other things Jesus has told me. I believe this is the last Christmas.

Loyal
Jesus might return in glory, renew us and all creation in the next few days, or it may be hundreds of years from now. We just don't know. Many, many, many have predicted the date of his return and so far all have been wrong.

Jesus himself said he would return like a thief in the night - meaning that it will be unannounced and unexpected.

Active
Jesus might return in glory, renew us and all creation in the next few days, or it may be hundreds of years from now. We just don't know. Many, many, many have predicted the date of his return and so far all have been wrong.

Jesus himself said he would return like a thief in the night - meaning that it will be unannounced and unexpected.
Thief in the night only refers to unsaved people.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-5 - For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness.

John 16:13 -
However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

Loyal
Matthew 28

But about that day and hour no one knows, neither the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.... Keep awake therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But understand this: if the owner of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an unexpected hour.

Active
IDK if anyone saw/read but the Rapture was supposed to happen this past Saturday.
All who "claimed" they knew are heretics.

Active
Matthew 28

But about that day and hour no one knows, neither the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.... Keep awake therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But understand this: if the owner of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an unexpected hour.
3 months is not the day or hour.

Active
3 months is not the day or h
Thief in the night only refers to unsaved people.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-5 - For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness.

John 16:13 -
However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
My dear friends, don’t believe everything you hear. Carefully weigh and examine what people tell you. Not everyone who talks about God comes from God. There are a lot of lying preachers loose in the world.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The :eyes:servant :eyes:is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

Not being smart I ain't ever came upon no one in the bible that went around giving a specific amount of time except for Jonah telling Ninevah in forty days they will b over thrown

I see ya say three months three months till what?

I understand YH tells His children what goin on cause He told me when them temples was about to b shut down.. n that's when that COVID stuff was goin on which was funny cause I had no clue that the COVID was already here lol I don't watch news I didn't know until I tried to go food shopping n was told I needed a mask to get on the bus smh but anywho.. ya

What's up with this three months thing??

We all know something is coming cause they attacking the children again like they did days of old..

Been pondering that.. so far I'm still leaning on they r trying to stop that last good seed to b born cause it's gonna b a wrap then.. them demons know they only got a certain amount of time cause the one said son of Man why have u come to torture us before our time

Twistie :broken_heart:

Active
My dear friends, don’t believe everything you hear. Carefully weigh and examine what people tell you. Not everyone who talks about God comes from God. There are a lot of lying preachers loose in the world.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The :eyes:servant :eyes:is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

Not being smart I ain't ever came upon no one in the bible that went around giving a specific amount of time except for Jonah telling Ninevah in forty days they will b over thrown

I see ya say three months three months till what?

I understand YH tells His children what goin on cause He told me when them temples was about to b shut down.. n that's when that COVID stuff was goin on which was funny cause I had no clue that the COVID was already here lol I don't watch news I didn't know until I tried to go food shopping n was told I needed a mask to get on the bus smh but anywho.. ya

What's up with this three months thing??

We all know something is coming cause they attacking the children again like they did days of old..

Been pondering that.. so far I'm still leaning on they r trying to stop that last good seed to b born cause it's gonna b a wrap then.. them demons know they only got a certain amount of time cause the one said son of Man why have u come to torture us before our time

Twistie :broken_heart:
Most importantly, don't be afraid to call out False Teachers and Heretics when you see them. God never says we must need a title or "official position" in the church to do this. They know this as do the good preachers but why would they tell people this? Arm us with the knowledge that if they make a mistake as they often do they should be called out on it.
Joel Osteen and his wife who he allows to "preach".
Dyke hair Joyce Myers
A angry guy who you might not have heard of Greg Locke (has short man syndrome) who has recently joined with known Prosperity Gospel scammer Benny Hinn.

Loyal
... and even then, to Jonah's disgust his prophecy didnt come to pass