• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

The end

Active
Exactly.
Only Revelation has not happened. It's hard for it to be more clear but if we look at the rest of the Bible, it is the past.
If you ready any history book it's easier to understand b/c of past events vs any rando who claims to have had a "prophetic" vision.

Loyal
Scripture is complete.
It didn't end when Jesus died.
The Greek word translated “thunder” means “to roar.” Thunder is often a mark of judgment in Scripture as in 1 Samuel 2:10, 2 Samuel 22:14, and several more places in Revelation (8:5, 11:19, 16:18), so these seven powerful voices are crying out for God’s judgment upon the sinful earth.
Nothing "new" is coming. Some people think they've had new, "secret" info from God simply isn't true.
The Gospel of John 16:12 & 13
I still have many things to say to you but they would be too much for you now. But when the Spirit of Truth comes he will lead you to the complete truth. Since He will not be speaking as from Himself but will say only what He has learned.

Loyal
There is none. No new prophecy.
Christ is accepted by faith and faith alone.
No visits from angels. No visions or dreams. No signs given. Nothing but faith
The Gospel of John chapter 16 verses 12 and 13.
I still have many things to say to you but they would be too much for you now. But when the Spirit of Truth comes He will lead you to the complete truth. Since He will not be speaking as from Himself but will say only what He has learned.

Active
There is none. No new prophecy.
Christ is accepted by faith and faith alone.
No visits from angels. No visions or dreams. No signs given. Nothing but faith
So u don't believe the Word ?? Ya just believe parts??

Twistie

Active
Speaking of THE END,why would anyone think that the antichrist will come from any where other than Israel?
It’s Israel that is looking and waiting for their Messiah to come.
The whole tribulation is dealing with Israel.
The Antichrist will have to come out of Israel for them to accept him.
He won’t come from Rome,nor will it be an American President.
It all has to do with Israel.

In 2019, I received an anointing of the Holy Spirit, this after 40 yrs of being a Christians. I started having visions and dreams, and the Holy Spirit has talked to me before, but then began speaking again alot. I had a vision of abundant food and good times, then nothing, no food. Many visions and dreams about that. Then I had a vision and the Holy Spirit said " When all the Jews return to Israel", I then saw 3 bright colored rectangles with a 2 and 3. This meant in 2023 something wouldn't happen. Another time I saw Jesus standing at a Large calendar that had 3 x's on December. Now December 2023. Every thing God has told me has come true since 2019.
The Visions could have different meanings. However I think we're watching some of that with this business between Israel and Hamas and all the rhetoric that's going on around the world.

Speaking of THE END,why would anyone think that the antichrist will come from any where other than Israel?
It’s Israel that is looking and waiting for their Messiah to come.
The whole tribulation is dealing with Israel.
The Antichrist will have to come out of Israel for them to accept him.
He won’t come from Rome,nor will it be an American President.
It all has to do with Israel.
I think that you're close on this one thing. Because of what Jesus said about himself and someone else. He said that they would not follow him but they would follow another. And I don't have my Bible in front of me to give you an exact quote, however I do agree that the Antichrist will be Jewish. Now whether he lives in Israel or not is another story, but I am certain that he will be Jewish

Active
The Visions could have different meanings. However I think we're watching some of that with this business between Israel and Hamas and all the rhetoric that's going on around the world.
I felled to mention the 3 brightly colored rectangles were made of aluminum. Aluminum's periodic table is,,,AI.

I felled to mention the 3 brightly colored rectangles were made of aluminum. Aluminum's periodic table is,,,AI.
I think you stated it already . However, I was reading some of the comments that were made at Dubai, the location of the New One World Church. And they were talking about having the Bible Rewritten without Jesus being the focus of it.

Are you aware of the church located in Dubai? It's a building that has all of the major churches located at it. It includes the Catholics Muslims Hindu Buddhist Christian leaders as well Baptist and so on. It also has a person from the Satanists representing and Jehovah witnesses as well.

I heard what was posted on the internet, and they never use the word Jesus at this place they always refer to God as God and that's it

Active
Are you aware of the church located in Dubai? It's a building that has all of the major churches located at it. It includes the Catholics Muslims Hindu Buddhist Christian leaders as well Baptist and so on. It also has a person from the Satanists representing and Jehovah witnesses as well.

I heard what was posted on the internet, and they never use the word Jesus at this place they always refer to God as God and that's it
3 years ago a friend had told me about Dubai and the one world church they were building. It represented all the liberal (can't we all get along) religions. A Cross wasn't allowed on the property and the ground rules were, just say God. I don't think Satanists would be tolerated even there, but the church itself is Anti- Christ.

I am a Catholic, and a couple years ago the pope made a strange demand to all the churches. Which was for everyone to give to Rome the stipend that usually happens at the end of the year. The reason that is so strange is that it's never been demanded before.

Each year all catholic churches send to the Vatican a certain amount of money. And it's a little bit of a hardship for most of the smaller churches to do so. So when the vatic and demanded it all of it at the same time halfway through the year it really hurt the budget of most churches.

I was telling a priest friend of mine, after hearing about how the Catholic Church had made a great donation to the church in Dubai for the building of that particular Church I told my friend that I think that it was the money that was collected that was used to do it.

Kind of like knowing what the government of the United States does with our money.

I can tell you, that if that is true it was done without my consent

Active
I am a Catholic, and a couple years ago the pope made a strange demand to all the churches. Which was for everyone to give to Rome the stipend that usually happens at the end of the year. The reason that is so strange is that it's never been demanded before.

Each year all catholic churches send to the Vatican a certain amount of money. And it's a little bit of a hardship for most of the smaller churches to do so. So when the vatic and demanded it all of it at the same time halfway through the year it really hurt the budget of most churches.

I was telling a priest friend of mine, after hearing about how the Catholic Church had made a great donation to the church in Dubai for the building of that particular Church I told my friend that I think that it was the money that was collected that was used to do it.

Kind of like knowing what the government of the United States does with our money.

I can tell you, that if that is true it was done without my consent
Why I don't give to men with a title.. it's written they strengthen the hands of the evil ones and do not turn back...
Seems man does it with their religion they follow n politicians

Twistie