• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Centre of the Bible: VERY POWERFUL!

Wow, Chad!!!!

It was exactly what I was sking for!!! I knew, there is in the centre of the bible this verse, just forgot it, which it was! I wanted to ring a friend, wich knows it! Now I don't have to ask him! God did answer through you!!!
I longed so for knowing that verse!!!

Thank you! GBU!

Shalom, Safari-Olli

hi this is loretta from South Africa, totally clueless as to how the chatlines works, please enlighten me. thanks. LORETTA

loretta said:
hi this is loretta from South Africa, totally clueless as to how the chatlines works, please enlighten me. thanks. LORETTA
loretta: Welcome to Talk Jesus. Its not complicated. If I can do it, you can, too. Since you got a message posted, you appear to know all you need to know to get started.

SLE

Another one of the mysteries of the bible. If you would like to know more of these amazing things, check out Chuck Missler, he has a sermon on some of them. Thank You Chad for sharing.

Hi Chad,

Though it has been many times to you - thank you so much for sharing such an awe-inspiring site. I plan to share it with my friends and family. God bless you.

Best wishes,
Snowrose

Hi there. I am Elisha. I don't really know what this site is and what I should do with it. What I do know is that I lack people in my life with whom I can converse about my journey back to God. As I was typing this message I looked up Chad's insert about the center of the Bible. Wow. Incredible. I have had many bitter doubts along my journey, but whenever I encounter messages from God about the fact that He is always there for us, I feel more secure in letting go. John 12:25 "Anyone who holds onto life just as it is destroys that life. But if you let it go,...you will have it forever, real & eternal" It is a difficult thing to do. To put your life in God's hands unconditionally, no matter what becomes of your earthly existence. I am still trying. I get my daily strength from knowing this: "God keeps his promise, and he will not allow you to be tested beyond your power to remain firm; at the time you are put to the test, he will give you the strength to endure it, and so provide you with a way out." 1 Cor 10:13

Hi Chad.

I just wanna say thanx for sharing. Another thing than didn't just happen. That was awesome!

You are Blessed and Prosperous in Jesus name!!!!

We All Need Someone Greater To Trust.

Wow, very powerful powerpoint about the centre of the Bible. I am saddened that I oftentimes do look to man and am constantly disappointed. Such evil times we are living in. Thanks for the reminder Chad. Very beautiful slideshow. I wouldn't mind having one of those pictures on my desktop, they were so beautiful. Chris

I've seen this before, but it never ceases to amaze me how the Word of God can move me...Praise God, and thank you for being obedient to His will for you. If nothing else you where a blessing to me today.

Administrator
Staff Member
Everyone's thanks and responses are very encouraging to me as well.

God bless you all.

Administrator
Staff Member
I just want to clarify to everyone that I did not create this presentation. I only found it on the web a while ago (actually a few times, different places). Apparently its one of those "author unknown" matters, hence why I did not mention any credit to any author.

In the end, all glory to GOD :)

i can't save it, i have the viewer 2003 but it says it doesn't recognise the site ...please help !

Last edited: