• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Active
Wake Up America: Syrian Refugees Arrive in New Orleans - Justin Holcomb

Google

Don't start having pity for France and Europe so fast. Everyone in the states just got a free ticket to "repeated terror patterns" the real life movie.

We're in the exact same boat as Europe. But they aren't going to let you in on it.

Now I could start explaining all the stuff I've researched in the past and apply it here.. showing how there is an actual plan and the people shipping them in know what they are going to do... but.........

They're kind of telling on themselves by how they are doing it. Check your major news outlet headlines. Noticed them covering this? Nope.. Nada. "All eyes on France please, don't look at my left hand, eyes over here."

More odd obvious indicators are the "needy" are typically men.. funny - we all thought it was women and children first. No, they left them to die, or maybe there is another reason it's just men. I'll let you do the math on that.

And if this isn't enough, we are contradicting ourselves. There have been people all over the world in much worse condition than the people they are showing (that seem to be all men, might I re-emphasize) and yet... they NEVER pay to ship people to the USA's coast, unload them, feed them, shelter them, and then transport them to homes for free ( with your taxes ;) ) scattered throughout the states.

No, it's only the people that follow a book that dictates they kill everyone that disagrees with it. That's the only needy people we will bring here.

Do tell everyone, what do you guys think about it? And do you think the country would be so "calm" if it was being presented on national news across the country as I have pointed it out here?

Doubtful.

(Maybe we actually live in a dictatorship though. Wonder how many represented Americans voted this in?)

Thank goodness though, I believe in God and I feel sorry for anyone that kills me and blows himself up.. because he is never going to get what he thinks he's getting when he crosses over. Hell is far worse than anything a human being can imagine.

So heads up though, just wanted to post this considering the media isn't.

ps, I hope no one attempts to defend these "refugees". It's a con job. They migrate to perform jihad like in paris. It's called Hijrah.

See here for Hijrah: WARNING: Obama Tells US To Get Ready For 10,000 Hardcore Muslim Migrants From Syria | Now The End Begins

[edit] One more I found on the same site when verifying the above link: As Paris Burned, Obama Was Ordering More Muslim Migrants To Be Admitted To U.S. | Now The End Begins

Loyal
Cry the beloved country? Or cry to our beloved Savior? Is it too late for these United States? Unless God intervenes the answer is most certainly, yes.

Will God intervene?

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." II Chron 7:14

First we should perhaps consider who are His people? Then, even if all that say they are His people, really are, shouldn't they be willing to humble themselves, seek his face, and turn from their wicked ways?

Where is the Hope? The hope really is there, but it is a hope for a place in and with God, which it seems (to me anyway)is unlikely to be in the physical location of North America under the government of these United States.

My father and my grandfather, who were, (according to what I know), sincere followers of Christ, were also believers in the wars fought by this country in the past supposedly for good purposes. Did the millions who fought and died in such wars die in vain? What would our forefathers think? What would Jesus say? Our forefathers might get it wrong, but Jesus would not. Who really has, or is pressing toward having, the mind of Christ?

Are the majority of today's supposedly Christian majority among the "foolish virgins"? Are we?

Active
Cry the beloved country? Or cry to our beloved Savior?

I have desired to leave this country for quite some time. For more than one reason. I most certainly do not weep over her. I would like the lost saved.. but when the country is being compared to Sodom and Gomorrah I believe it's time to play as if I was Lot.

Who really has, or is pressing toward having, the mind of Christ?

Matthew 16:23
22Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

23But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Considering Peter, that is a very good question we should self reflect with. I have been guilty of this very thing often.

Are the majority of today's supposedly Christian majority among the "foolish virgins"? Are we?

Another great question.

1 Corinthians 10:12
12Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

lot-family-salt.jpg

Active
"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." II Chron 7:14

ps, I read somewhere recently in a comments section where a person claimed this was "for Israel only".

Am I wrong in understanding that Jesus adopted us into the family when He died on the cross and forgave our sins if we turn from them and follow after Him? Isn't this the meaning of a Messianic Jew? The spiritual Israel?

I would love to hear others' thoughts on this. I'm not surprised to have read sentiments such as what the individual wrote regarding this really. But I wonder how they come to their conclusions often.

Loyal
As evil as the United States has become, where would you @Ceptor go in this natural world that would be better? Our only recourse is into the arms of our Lord.

Israel has been a very special people to God in spite of their sins toward Him. Is this not also so with regard to those who have come to God through His Son, Jesus? Have we, with the gift of scriptures available to nearly all and with the Holy Ghost baptism not come up just as short, if not worse than natural Israel?

"But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more." Luke 12:48

We have been given so much more and what has happened?

Jesus wept when he looked upon the natural Israelites and the places to which they had fallen after so many miraculous occurrences done on their behalf over the centuries. And the Christians with all that they have been given and yet see the places to which they have fallen after 20 centuries.

Have mercy on us O Lord! Help us to turn from our wicked ways! Help us to humble ourselves before Thee! Help us to pray! Help us to seek your face!

Active
As evil as the United States has become, where would you @Ceptor go in this natural world that would be better? Our only recourse is into the arms of our Lord.

Lately, I have felt a pull toward Chile, though I'm not setting that in stone. I want to teach English and possibly even witness there, or anywhere if not there. Plus I would love to learn Spanish. How better to do that than go where I must learn the language?

While I felt long before now I should and wanted to leave the states I am not only running from the facts in the above post. I know God will put me where HE wants me, and that matters most to me. If that is here, then I give up my desire to teach willingly. But I don't think God dislikes me wanting to go and teach. Just that He may have much bigger plans for me, and wherever He puts me it's to His glory.

But I personally have wanted to have an 'adventure' for quite some time. My faith in God has grown to a point where I'm not concerned with the worries and what if scenarios that would hinder me. So I desire to go, learn, see, witness. I would be thrilled to do Ministry work and be in "another world" so to speak.. learning and seeing things I've never experienced.

Even with all this on my mind and heart, my most longed for adventure is into the air when I see a Mighty God coming to get His Saints.

Considering Daniel stayed in Babylon all his life and is a great servant and prophet of God.. If that is what God has for me, I would have nothing besides what He sees as best. I'm too nearsighted to make wise decisions on that scale. I trust Him, and I just have curiosities in me, and feel there is possibly an opportunity for me to do something I would enjoy while making a living and earning my keep through God's grace.

Active
Am I wrong in my initial impression that we shouldn't accept refugees due to the fact it opens a gate for jihadists to enter the country and wreak havoc?

I'm beginning to feel an internal conflict that many Christians are having right now. Should we consider our lives here? Or the refugee's lives in eternity?

Should we really close the border to refugees? Here’s why fear drives out compassion. - The Washington Post

Would Jesus take in Syrian refugees? - The Washington Post

1 John 4:16-21
16And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
17Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
19We love him, because he first loved us.
20If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
21And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

On a side note. I still want to go to Chile. I've come to enjoy the idea of teaching very much. I love children. They are a true blessing from God.

Loyal
The Holy Spirit leads me to believe that there are jihadists among the refugees, but I feel that those in power will make it happen secretly if need be. Its okay really, we all die eventually, and if more terrorist attacks happen due to the influx of syrian terrorists, perhaps those with their heads in the sand voting for liberals without thinking of the consequences and only of how good their lies sound, might see the truth.

The Holy Spirit leads me to believe that there are jihadists among the refugees, but I feel that those in power will make it happen secretly if need be. Its okay really, we all die eventually, and if more terrorist attacks happen due to the influx of syrian terrorists, perhaps those with their heads in the sand voting for liberals without thinking of the consequences and only of how good their lies sound, might see the truth.

It is so amazing how the progressives have always been kissing their own butts, as I call it. I hate to make generalizations but it would seem that these people continually work for Satan. I guess it teaches us that it is hard to be a human who does not get lost and impressed with their own wisdom. To live with the wisdom of God or of the worlds intellect or emotions. It is a no brainer for us but it way to appealing to others who ignore how they can prove how stupid they can be without really trying.

Loyal
Lately, I have felt a pull toward Chile, though I'm not setting that in stone. I want to teach English and possibly even witness there, or anywhere if not there. Plus I would love to learn Spanish. How better to do that than go where I must learn the language?

I'll not discourage you in this. On the contrary, as a young man I spent time studying in Mexico and Germany. I also made trips on my own to Spain and to Colombia. It'll never happen again for me unless God makes the arrangements, but I do not regret the time of those times. Whatever you do, don't lose your vision of God and His plan.

While I felt long before now I should and wanted to leave the states I am not only running from the facts in the above post. I know God will put me where HE wants me, and that matters most to me. If that is here, then I give up my desire to teach willingly. But I don't think God dislikes me wanting to go and teach. Just that He may have much bigger plans for me, and wherever He puts me it's to His glory.

Some very bad times are approaching. Of that I have no doubt. Going to Chile may delay some of it for you, but I doubt that it will keep you out of the picture. What is happening now will, sooner or later, impact all of the world.

But I personally have wanted to have an 'adventure' for quite some time. My faith in God has grown to a point where I'm not concerned with the worries and what if scenarios that would hinder me. So I desire to go, learn, see, witness. I would be thrilled to do Ministry work and be in "another world" so to speak.. learning and seeing things I've never experienced.

Give God the glory!

Even with all this on my mind and heart, my most longed for adventure is into the air when I see a Mighty God coming to get His Saints.

Considering Daniel stayed in Babylon all his life and is a great servant and prophet of God.. If that is what God has for me, I would have nothing besides what He sees as best. I'm too nearsighted to make wise decisions on that scale. I trust Him, and I just have curiosities in me, and feel there is possibly an opportunity for me to do something I would enjoy while making a living and earning my keep through God's grace.

You will probably find that the nearsightedness will not suddenly go away. What will always remain, so long as you trust Him, is enough Light to see the way to take your next step.

Active
Some very bad times are approaching. Of that I have no doubt. Going to Chile may delay some of it for you, but I doubt that it will keep you out of the picture. What is happening now will, sooner or later, impact all of the world.

You surely point something out most do not see coming even while it is written for them by God. They claim it, but don't seem to understand it is a destined result for all of earth. For me, though I do not openly welcome pain in foolishness, the greater the curse, the bigger the blessing. He will not give us more than we can bear.

You will probably find that the nearsightedness will not suddenly go away. What will always remain, so long as you trust Him, is enough Light to see the way to take your next step.

This is something I needed to read today. No matter how much we know or remember.. sometimes it's helpful to be told again, reminded, and re-assured.