• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Speed Training Motivation

Loyal
Our heart is our most important physical muscle. How many find time to do some aerobic exercise to support respiratory and circulatory health?
I try to do sprints to develop my fast twitch muscles and build speed and longer distances for stamina.

Loyal
New American Standard 1977
for bodily discipline is only of little profit, but godliness is profitable for all things, since it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.:p "You cannot serve two masters" You can have "little profit" and I will take "more profit":joy:

PS. It has been kinda a dull day on "TalkJesus" LoL. Get it. "Little prophet". "More Prophet" , "Minor Prophets", "Major Prophets"! Becareful now, this might be a trap! Into a more excellent way:eyes:

Loyal
New American Standard 1977
for bodily discipline is only of little profit, but godliness is profitable for all things, since it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.:p "You cannot serve two masters" You can have "little profit" and I will take "more profit":joy:

PS. It has been kinda a dull day on "TalkJesus" LoL. Get it. "Little prophet". "More Prophet" , "Minor Prophets", "Major Prophets"! Becareful now, this might be a trap! Into a more excellent way:eyes:

Amen, a more excellent way. What a Major Prophet ( LOL ) .

Love and God Bless @PloughBoy

Our heart is our most important physical muscle. How many find time to do some aerobic exercise to support respiratory and circulatory health?
I try to do sprints to develop my fast twitch muscles and build speed and longer distances for stamina.

wow we should definitely work out some time :)