• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Sorry/Forgiveness

I just wanted to tell everyone here that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such a jerk. I'm even more sorry for my poor beautiful wife. We got into another argument about submission. I told her to hand me her car keys while she was on her way to college. I told her that I bought the car for her so I have the right to take it back. She refused. So I hurt her. Really bad. She needed stitches. Her face is covered in bruises I inflicted out of my anger. She is so sweet to me. She forgives me. She dropped the charges so I didn't have to spend lots of time in jail. She wants our children to have their father. I can't believe what a demon possessed {removed} I have been to her all these years. How could I have done that to the beautiful woman who fasted and prayed by my bedside to get me better after my car crash? Sometimes she wouldn't eat for 24 hours at a time. How can she still love me? I don't deserve a woman like her. She even said she'd quit school to keep our marriage lasting. She told me she forgives me and that she loves me still. I told her that I will go back to anger management again and spend more time praying, and reading the Bible. I told my boys what I did was wrong and that men should never hit a woman. NEVER. Especially not one as petite and scrawny as their mom. As hard as it is for a full grown man to admit I'm crying right now. I better become a better husband before I lose my precious wife. I've been such a jerk to other members here too. Please forgive me. Please pray for my wife to heal from her injuries. But I can understand if no one here will forgive me. I need some divine intervention.

To anyone who forgives me when I don't deserve it. Thank you and God bless you and your loved ones. Must go pray now. I start anger management again next Monday. I'll pray and read the Bible shortly.

Loyal
Ok. I replied to your posts last week and I was very concerned about your attitude.

What you did to your wife was completely inexcusable. You're very lucky not to be doing jail time.

But aren't we are all broken and failing and weak and inconsistent? No matter how many times we fail, God is ready and waiting for us to repent and start again from the beginning.

I'm happy beyond words to see your change of heart. I pray it will be a new beginning for you, your wife and children. God bless you brother.

Loyal
We have a great enemy, let’s us not fool ourselves, and GOD will show us who we really are and the beast that lies in us! And that we come through the knowledge that we cannot change ourselves or others but God in His own time, will shape us into his sanctification, Just because we received the “Holy Spirit” in which we become a new creature, we still possess the body of this death. God will, shape us will pain of all sorts, you cannot to do it yourself, it only comes by brokenness and failure, through many trials and hardships. He will bring you into sanctification! He will guide you through darkness and pain, it will not be easy, “This is a hard prayer and I don’t like it”.
“ Lord Shape me, break me , mold me Until you make me into what you want me to be, what ever it takes, for you are my Father and I am your son”, not my will but your will be done” Lord have mercy, on me! I have pray this prayer for over 40 years, every now and then. And it is hard for me to hold back the tears , as I print this even now.❤️ The brokenness that many of us must go through!

I promised God and my wife I'd never hit my wife again. Next week I'll go back to the gym and box full grown men my own size or bigger. I'm undefeated where I box. I'm shocked and disgusted I ever hit a woman. Especially my beautiful, loving, loyal, petite wife! I'm a foot taller and almost 100 pounds heavier than her! So yes you are 100% right. What I did was absolutely inexcusable!!! Next time I'll just hit myself!!! I don't feel like I deserve forgiveness, especially not from my wonderful wife. A less loving devoted wife would have just left. But not my wife. She is so strong. She forgives me and still loves me. She wasn't being a bad wife! I was being a bad husband! I'm going to try and talk her back into going to college. She really does love children. I have no right to stop her from healing them! She's already sacraficed enough for me.

I promised God and my wife I'd never hit my wife again. Next week I'll go back to the gym and box full grown men my own size or bigger. I'm undefeated where I box. I'm shocked and disgusted I ever hit a woman. Especially my beautiful, loving, loyal, petite wife! I'm a foot taller and almost 100 pounds heavier than her! So yes you are 100% right. What I did was absolutely inexcusable!!! Next time I'll just hit myself!!! I don't feel like I deserve forgiveness, especially not from my wonderful wife. A less loving devoted wife would have just left. But not my wife. She is so strong. She forgives me and still loves me. She wasn't being a bad wife! I was being a bad husband! I'm going to try and talk her back into going to college. She really does love children. I have no right to stop her from healing them! She's already sacraficed enough for me.
The husband is suppose to sacrafice for his wife. Even if that means DYING for her. Not the other way around! I gotta be the husband Ephesians tells me to be!

Staff Member
@Godfearingman777

Your posts are of huge concern especially for the safety of your dear wife.

Your remorse and repentance sound genuine.....but it still sounds like you have uncontrollable rage.....you still want to fight and defeat.

Whilst you continue in that frame of mind....your heart is not right with the Lord.

Focus on the Lord and His love.
He remained humble
He remained loving whilst never condoning sin or unrighteousness

Seek Him

Then melt my heart, O Saviour,
Bend me, yea, break me down,
Until I own Thee Conqueror,
And Lord and Sov’reign crown.

From Hymn - Give me a sight O Saviour K Kelly

@Godfearingman777

Your posts are of huge concern especially for the safety of your dear wife.

Your remorse and repentance sound genuine.....but it still sounds like you have uncontrollable rage.....you still want to fight and defeat.

Whilst you continue in that frame of mind....your heart is not right with the Lord.

Focus on the Lord and His love.
He remained humble
He remained loving whilst never condoning sin or unrighteousness

Seek Him

Then melt my heart, O Saviour,
Bend me, yea, break me down,
Until I own Thee Conqueror,
And Lord and Sov’reign crown.

From Hymn - Give me a sight O Saviour K Kelly
I appreciate your concern for my wife. But I will NEVER hit her again. That is what my boxing classes are for. I'll be boxing other full grown male boxers. They are tough men and can take my punches. My poor wife couldn't. I'll even purchase my own heavy bag and speed bag to put in my garage to unleash my anger on that when the gym is closed. There is nothing unbiblical about a man boxing. Evander Holyfield is an example. Trust me my wife is safe. I will NEVER hit her again.

Loyal
This may mean nothing to you. I train years ago in full contact “Okinawa” style karate. I was good , you know in “kumite” this style is total control , your intentions, you never hurt anyone even in full contact. Only time full force and skill , your life is in danger, life and death situations, in is built into your training. No angry whatsoever, if so coming up in rank, any oz of angry you do not advance ! I End up hurting a couple of guys in “kumite” their fault not mine’s. “The second time it happen” I told the “ instructors” I was through, they could not believe me. Just like that, it is no way “God “wants me to be in anything that I might harm anyone! I still always exercise, gym equipment, body bags, free weights in basement. I did not have to be a “rocket scientist “ to figure that out, I don’t care what the next man thinks, when those movements are in you, they will sneak up on you! “I have warn you”❤

(1Tim. 4: 8).
8For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come.

This may mean nothing to you. I train years ago in full contact “Okinawa” style karate. I was good , you know in “kumite” this style is total control , your intentions, you never hurt anyone even in full contact. Only time full force and skill , your life is in danger, life and death situations, in is built into your training. No angry whatsoever, if so coming up in rank, any oz of angry you do not advance ! I End up hurting a couple of guys in “kumite” their fault not mine’s. “The second time it happen” I told the “ instructors” I was through, they could not believe me. Just like that, it is no way “God “wants me to be in anything that I might harm anyone! I still always exercise, gym equipment, body bags, free weights in basement. I did not have to be a “rocket scientist “ to figure that out, I don’t care what the next man thinks, when those movements are in you, they will sneak up on you! “I have warn you”❤

(1Tim. 4: 8).
8For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come.

Well in my gym I'm a fighter. In sport fighting getting hurt and injured happens. I accidentally broke my right hand while giving a big guy my most powerful right hook. But that was my fault for not wrapping my hands right. But I still beat him. Fighters know the risk. It is a sport with rules and regulations. Not an underground death fight. I wouldn't do something like that. Don't confuse the two. Like I said. Evander Holyfield is a Christian man who boxes. While I don't think women should be allowed to box. There are even women boxers like holly holm. Anyway this is not a boxing/fighting thread. End discussion now please. Thanks.

God bless.

David.

Loyal
And also “Repentance” for it is completely different from I am sorry and I will not do it again and forgive me. Repentance is the deeper part. Many churches make it seems easy or refuse to address it like it should be done. Another food for thought. That is the Number 1 contender! You have to study that one real tight he is beast, he knows how to catch your blind side, when you didn’t know you had one!

Must go now. I hear my beautiful wife getting up. I'm gonna make her breakfast and coffee for a change.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here who forgave me. Others would have me skinned alive for what I did. Can't say I wouldn't deserve it though.

Anyway,

God bless.

David.

Staff Member
Others would have me skinned alive for what I did.

or perhaps give you a kiss....
a Glasgow Kiss

men in the west have a lot to learn and a lot to unlearn about a lot

May i tell you something?
I have a really hard time battling my flesh when i hear about weak men who bash their women or children and i have to fight my flesh down by remembering the Lord and His lovingkindness and that violence is not the answer.
Crazy isn't it. My reaction to violence of that sort, is violence... does not make good sense. So we HAVE to ALWAYS seek God's way, that is His Way, Who is Christ the Lord.

Personally i would suggest chucking the boxing away for a season and press into the Lord and do so with also reading your Bible and finding a sane and quiet brother in the Lord you can talk with and grow with, or a couple of brothers.
You are not taking boxing with you when you depart this life so don't hold it too close. Replace it with prayer and kindness and become the man God wants you to be.
Killing and the like is easy, giving life is something a man must come to Jesus for and I say to you, seek and you will find, for He Who promised is True

Bless you David, and your wife and sons ....><>

or perhaps give you a kiss....
a Glasgow Kiss

men in the west have a lot to learn and a lot to unlearn about a lot

May i tell you something?
I have a really hard time battling my flesh when i hear about weak men who bash their women or children and i have to fight my flesh down by remembering the Lord and His lovingkindness and that violence is not the answer.
Crazy isn't it. My reaction to violence of that sort, is violence... does not make good sense. So we HAVE to ALWAYS seek God's way, that is His Way, Who is Christ the Lord.

Personally i would suggest chucking the boxing away for a season and press into the Lord and do so with also reading your Bible and finding a sane and quiet brother in the Lord you can talk with and grow with, or a couple of brothers.
You are not taking boxing with you when you depart this life so don't hold it too close. Replace it with prayer and kindness and become the man God wants you to be.
Killing and the like is easy, giving life is something a man must come to Jesus for and I say to you, seek and you will find, for He Who promised is True

Bless you David, and your wife and sons ....><>
I'm an undefeated boxer. I work 10 hours a day in construction. I work to provide for my wife and children. Don't ever say I bashed my children! I'm not a child abuser. I just got sick of my wives unwillingness to submit to me. I do a lot for her. She doesn't have to work. She chooses to. I even bought her a brand new car. Tell me something. What do you do to your wife when she tells you no? What do you do when she disobeys you? Plus I'm sure you felt like hitting your wife or another woman before. But you just don't do it. I don't condone that type of violence. As I feel guilty for what I did to my wife. But no man can honestly tell me he has never had the urge. Some women use that to their advantage so they can get the man in legal trouble. You think women can't be abusive to children? Look up China Arnold. I could never be capable of doing that to a baby. More women abuse their children than men do. Look it up.

Abortion is child abuse. It's plain murder. Women kill their own babies.

Also, ask any woman. They do prefer the bad guy types. Not the nice guys. Notice that when I put my foot down that is when my wife stopped going to college. She didn't submit to me when I was being to nice. She still loves me. She forgives me. She is even much sweeter to me now. Let me ask you something would you forgive a woman if she hurt a child and asked for forgiveness? You would because to you women can do no wrong. Word of advice your attitude doesn't attract women? Keep acting this way and you'll never have any luck with the ladies. I see it much clearer now. Thanks.

Some wives even kill their own husband's. But you'd forgive her because she's a woman. More mysandry and racism and heterophoria against white, cis male, heterosexuals.

I take back what I said. I'm not giving into the enemy. No more rage. I have to realize it's about what God wants. Not what I want. I need to please God. Not myself. I think I will give up boxing. Everytime I get angry I should pray. Not box. I love my wife. She is so sweet. I've never heard her raise her voice at our children. She's never even raised her hand to them. She is better than me. Her life is more important than mine. I will put her needs before my own. She deserves to be treated gently. God should really love her more than He loves me.

Later peeps. It was fun.
Before I go I challenge you all. Think. Question. Research. Seek. Really want the truth. Be prepared for the truth. Reality will blow your mind.
With respect. Good bye.
;-)