• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

So men indeed choose ******* over decent women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Active
Yes, a man who you want to become a Christian so he might be OK for you as a Christian, but please be aware that that is not the right formula for either a happy relationship or to bear good fruit.

I think I’ve made it clear I want him to be saved, REGARDLESS of whether I’ll be with him?

So, again, look and see that you are allowing yourself to be overly interested in an unregenerate man. You see some 'good' bits and somehow figure that those bits might mean that he is some way like what a Christian man is, but that is not so.

Many men with a Christian faith attached to them aren’t like Christian men either, I’ve met a few myself. God always looks at the heart of someone, not what faith they profess. Remember when Jesus chose His disciples, none of them were religious people who were attached to the Jewish religion, that did not stop Jesus from picking them out. If Jesus can pick out disciples out of the unregenerate Jews so can God pick a husband for me from among the unregenerate, if that is HIS WILL. I’m not going to set a foolish limit on what God can do.

But of course I won’t be unequally yoked with a man who has no place for God in his heart. Such a man can be an unbeliever but he can also be a professing Christian. His professed religion or lack of means absolutely nothing.

You are right though I need to put God first and seek a man who puts God first. I will take that to heart.

Loyal
@Enxu
Greetings once more,

do you mind if i write some things that come to mind as i read your posts?

From what you are telling us, this man is NOT a Christian and yet you suggest that you would like to be with him.
From what you write, this man is involved with relationships outside of marriage and yet you suggest you want to be with him.

The man you write about is NOT the man who, if he becomes a new man in Christ, will be, does that make sense? In other words, all that you 'see' in him now is the old man, dead in trespass and sin and needing Salvation through Christ. You are not interested in a Christian man. Yes, a man who you want to become a Christian so he might be OK for you as a Christian, but please be aware that that is not the right formula for either a happy relationship or to bear good fruit.
I write this caring for you. Please reject the idea of me judging you. The devil is a liar and twists things to suit the 'intention' of killing, stealing and destroying.

So, again, look and see that you are allowing yourself to be overly interested in an unregenerate man. You see some 'good' bits and somehow figure that those bits might mean that he is some way like what a Christian man is, but that is not so. I have known many, many men who are 'good' in many ways but I know that without Christ, they are not good company. I also know that some who become converted and transformed are different men and have no interest or desire to as they were. AND, importantly, if this man becomes Christian, you should want him to put only Christ first and to want nothing or nobody before Christ and to be able to completely rejoice in the fact that he would then be a new creature in Christ, only because he is saved and has the hope that Christians have.... and not in even the slightest bit because now [then] he would be more suitable for you. That is not the right way to be thinking. I am not saying that it is the way you are thinking but if you are, and what you have been sharing on threads indicates that quite strongly, then please consider prayerfully what i am sharing with you. You know, better than me, but God knows best, ask Him and if you have any trusted Christian Brothers or Sisters, ask them for some confirmation in prayer and seeking the Lord.

Let us not belittle seeking the Lord, not to have what we want but to seek to know what He wants us to know, because He loves us.

The very best thing for you, is to pray for this man and then, if he repents and through faith believes and receives form God, new life in Christ, continue to pray for him as a Brother, not a potential lover. Put far from you the idea of a relationship. It may even be that the Lord does not want you to be in a relationship with this man and that is why this man is still off with the sort of women you refer to, so that you can not be with him?

As hard as it sometimes seems for us, putting our own interests behind us is usually the very best and first thing we need to do. Temptations come as very interesting and attractive ideas that seem to be really nice and have all the benefits that we can ever think possible [according to the flesh].
Please throw yourself at the Lord and keep doing so with thanksgiving to Him until you find the trust that goes way beyond your present ideals and hopes and dreams. Let them fade away and let His light shine more and more in you and you will find that He has a much more beautiful and precious plan for you than anything you can even start to imagine. We must get to trusting Him because of Who He is, though. Not because of what we might get but because of Who He is. Our life is hid in Him, so we must go there to find it!

Grace and peace to you in Jesus name

Bless you ....><>
You see, what i have been saying, It is getting darker out here, you can tell by what we do and say. It is so dark, it is like, night time, and the moon has withdrawn its light. and stars are dimly lit. and "Br Bear" you are holding a lantern in your hand and holding it up" and they still cannot see, right in front of them.

Active
You see, what i have been saying, It is getting darker out here, you can tell by what we do and say. It is so dark, it is like, night time, and the moon has withdrawn its light. and stars are dimly lit. and "Br Bear" you are holding a lantern in your hand and holding it up" and they still cannot see, right in front of them.

The professing mainstream religion that started from a pseudo Christian Roman Catholicism is just as dark and is the mystery Babylon which God warned about:

Revelation 18:3-4 For all the nations have fallen because of the wine of her passionate immorality. The kings of the world have committed adultery with her. Because of her desires for extravagant luxury, the merchants of the world have grown rich.” [Hint: Vatican] Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues

History is repeating itself and it’s nothing new. When Jesus first came in the flesh the professing Jewish religion is filled with leadership whom Jesus condemned as a brood of vipers whose father was Satan. The same is happening in professed religion today.

Just on this single thread on a Christian forum I’ve been falsely accused TWICE. First, for being a woman who boasts and every man needs to be aware of. Then, for wanting to be with a taken man. None of those “judgments” were even based on truth. Amidst these false accusations I’m told that I’m not being judged. Not once have I received an apology. God is certainly not in every Christian’s heart.

Loyal
You cannot smell the true flavor of the Rose, until it has been crush! And I can tell you have been crush:broken_heart:and I can smell the fragrance from here, and oh how precious it is. From a heart who also have been broken. And oh how sweet it is. To have a God who cares.

The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit.

Well I thought I had connection with this man. We even talked about our past and the pain we went through due to our childhood. He listened to my pain and brought me comfort. I complimented him every time he did something that touched me, boosted his ego and wanted to support him. But he still went after the woman who act like a *****, simply because she is more radiant and doesn’t give a damn offending people for her attention seeking behavior. How nice.
There's an old saying, water seeks its own level.
Don't begrudge his actions, nor feel anger toward her. Perhaps come to see this as a blessing. He showed you that you deserve better than the man that he is not.

When I was a teenager dating, I'd find myself involved with what I thought was a really great guy. Handsome, fit, employed, loving, all the good qualities. Inevitably there would come a time when he would feel like unburdening himself about his last ex. Oh, she was horrible. An then he'd vent. This happened with quite a few men I would meet and talk with, or dine with thinking perhaps they were worth while and perhaps "the one".
Sure enough, there would come a time when he wouldn't call. He'd stand me up. Then I'd find out that he went back to the Succubus he so heartily condemned prior. I often wondered if she was aware of how he felt when she wasn't in his life.

All that heartbreak, let down, and what was actually the guy's fault, not mine, worked on my sense of security in myself. I became worried the next guy I'd be interested in would be "him" all over again.
I swore off dating for years and then when I moved to a different state I met a guy at the apartment complex that I can only say became home due to God moving.
We moved in together, we became engaged. Then, as if out of nowhere those insecurities I felt due to other guys breaking my heart showed up. I was miserable and for a short time I made him miserable too with my emotional baggage holdover.
Then, one day, he looked me in my eyes and said simply enough: "I'm not them!"
He hugged me, gave me a kiss and went to work. Where I was so afraid he'd find someone else, fool around, leave me. Nonsense fictions that would run through my head because the ghosts of boyfriends past decided to show up when I was at my happiest.
However, when he said that it resonated and drowned out all else.

So I sat down on my couch and I pictured those guys that I had trusted with my heart and who had stomped it to pieces. I saw them as if they were standing before me and I made a resolve, out loud, thank God for thick walls in the apartment, you are my past and I will not give you the power to hurt my present happiness.
Then I took my hands and wiped my shoulders , picturing myself gathering all that baggage I'd carried from them having hurt me. And when I'd wiped my shoulders enough I closed my eyes and said, GET BEHIND ME! And I whipped my hands backward as if releasing something in my grip into the wall. I pictured all that baggage vaporizing to nothingness.

I took a deep breath and it felt like someone had lifted a weight from my shoulders. I felt physically lighter and more open and free. From that moment on those memories and pains never bothered me again. I moved forward, secure, happy, and entered a marriage that has lasted for a great many years now.

Don't let the weight of your past strike the joy from your present. You have the power to be happy. Don't let anyone use their power to strip you of that.

That guy is not for you. He told you that by his actions. Consider yourself blessed you did not waste another moment on a man that has no respect for himself, or he'd not get with a woman as bad as he claimed she was. Remember, you have his word for it. You don't know her.

The right man that God has in store for you is out there right now praying for the day you meet. And when you do, you'll not have any doubt. And those men of your past will be a blessing to have moved on out of your life so that you would not be occupied paying attention to the wrong one, so that the right one escaped your notice. Because the right one isn't interested in a woman who has a man in her life. That's why Fidelity is a treasure that cannot be surpassed.

God loves you so much he doesn't want you to settle for less than you deserve. Be patient. And in the meantime, learn from your encounters with everyone. It can only make you stronger, only if you give it permission. :)
We see the world through the residue of our experiences within it. Cleave to the good.
Blessings to you.

Loyal
Did not i say, it is dark out here!:pensive: "It is dark out here, I don't know about the rest of the world, But the USA the Majority are in a Deep Pit! and they admit it." "And if I have to stand I will stand by myself" and hold a lamp in a very dark world. "I have daughters, I have sons, and they live in this type of world. and my light is not bright enough that they might see, for they are members of my own household! But i will hold it up for yours to see, and just maybe you will hold a light for mine. That they may see. and bring to their mind a remembrance of the things that i proclaimed once to them.

for we are Brothers and sisters in Christ not only by proclamation but , by a "divine Birth" that cannot be broken nor dissolve by any creature, or thing, both visible and invisible. Nor present nor things to come. No Angels or principalities can break our bond for it is "SEAL" and can never be broken. What effects one of us effects us all. Clear into eternity. For this is also the very "Will of God".:pensive:

I love my brother and sisters in Christ! God put this love in me! it entered and it sets in my chest. just every now and then, if it comes to mind just say a little prayer for me. nothing special but just call my name. He knows who I am. and i don't ask for much. It is dark out here.

Active
There's an old saying, water seeks its own level.
Don't begrudge his actions, nor feel anger toward her. Perhaps come to see this as a blessing. He showed you that you deserve better than the man that he is not.

When I was a teenager dating, I'd find myself involved with what I thought was a really great guy. Handsome, fit, employed, loving, all the good qualities. Inevitably there would come a time when he would feel like unburdening himself about his last ex. Oh, she was horrible. An then he'd vent. This happened with quite a few men I would meet and talk with, or dine with thinking perhaps they were worth while and perhaps "the one".
Sure enough, there would come a time when he wouldn't call. He'd stand me up. Then I'd find out that he went back to the Succubus he so heartily condemned prior. I often wondered if she was aware of how he felt when she wasn't in his life.

All that heartbreak, let down, and what was actually the guy's fault, not mine, worked on my sense of security in myself. I became worried the next guy I'd be interested in would be "him" all over again.
I swore off dating for years and then when I moved to a different state I met a guy at the apartment complex that I can only say became home due to God moving.
We moved in together, we became engaged. Then, as if out of nowhere those insecurities I felt due to other guys breaking my heart showed up. I was miserable and for a short time I made him miserable too with my emotional baggage holdover.
Then, one day, he looked me in my eyes and said simply enough: "I'm not them!"
He hugged me, gave me a kiss and went to work. Where I was so afraid he'd find someone else, fool around, leave me. Nonsense fictions that would run through my head because the ghosts of boyfriends past decided to show up when I was at my happiest.
However, when he said that it resonated and drowned out all else.

So I sat down on my couch and I pictured those guys that I had trusted with my heart and who had stomped it to pieces. I saw them as if they were standing before me and I made a resolve, out loud, thank God for thick walls in the apartment, you are my past and I will not give you the power to hurt my present happiness.
Then I took my hands and wiped my shoulders , picturing myself gathering all that baggage I'd carried from them having hurt me. And when I'd wiped my shoulders enough I closed my eyes and said, GET BEHIND ME! And I whipped my hands backward as if releasing something in my grip into the wall. I pictured all that baggage vaporizing to nothingness.

I took a deep breath and it felt like someone had lifted a weight from my shoulders. I felt physically lighter and more open and free. From that moment on those memories and pains never bothered me again. I moved forward, secure, happy, and entered a marriage that has lasted for a great many years now.

Don't let the weight of your past strike the joy from your present. You have the power to be happy. Don't let anyone use their power to strip you of that.

That guy is not for you. He told you that by his actions. Consider yourself blessed you did not waste another moment on a man that has no respect for himself, or he'd not get with a woman as bad as he claimed she was. Remember, you have his word for it. You don't know her.

The right man that God has in store for you is out there right now praying for the day you meet. And when you do, you'll not have any doubt. And those men of your past will be a blessing to have moved on out of your life so that you would not be occupied paying attention to the wrong one, so that the right one escaped your notice. Because the right one isn't interested in a woman who has a man in her life. That's why Fidelity is a treasure that cannot be surpassed.

God loves you so much he doesn't want you to settle for less than you deserve. Be patient. And in the meantime, learn from your encounters with everyone. It can only make you stronger, only if you give it permission. :)
We see the world through the residue of our experiences within it. Cleave to the good.
Blessings to you.

Thank you for sharing your testimony, I know God has someone out there for me and I’m not settling at all.

I am however concerned about the soul of this unsaved man, simply because God loves sinners. If God sent Jesus to save unregenerate men like him, how can I not have compassion? I find it VERY disturbing when a so called Christian can have so much confidence in his faith but yet despised every one of those who are not yet saved. Such a Christian has hidden pride and he thinks he is better than an unregenerate man but truly he has fallen into the same error of the Pharisees who boasted how they are not like the sinners. Such a Christian, as Jesus said, is NOT justified before God but the sinner who is willing to repent is the one justified.

And despite everything I’m getting more and more secure. How others treat me is not my business, if anything, the more people mistreat me, the more this verse comes to life:

If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. John 15:18

Active
"Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues."

She's called Inequity.

Knowing her and Jesus Christ and coming out of her is understanding (departing from EVIL) which reveals Wisdom in The LORD.

If I am wrong, by all means do admonish me openly. However, this mystery of Babylon looks very clear to me. The Father of Truth (Bridegroom) marries the Mother of Wisdom (Bride).

Active
Naturally, anyone that speaks the Truth will be hated by the world for one is from above and the other is below.

Why would you even speak like this about another person?

Have you considered her, that you might show her Your compassion? Or will you be selectively compassionate?

She had my compassion when i made time to go out 300lbs ago and again with and when early twenties. Before running through a train of men and before "proud single mom" badge. The compassion i have is for my God and myself.

Thank 7lbs 8 oz baby Jesus for saving me from such a disaster !

Naturally, anyone that speaks the Truth will be hated by the world for one is from above and the other is below.

Lmfao you didnt like my truth. Not even the least bit.

I did meet a nice girl at church who attends often. More my type. Young too. More often than not, I find it is far later in life people want to find Jesus and play house. Oh and a lifetime series of past indiscretions. Forgive right? lololol.

Oh i do. I know the barrier to marriage these days is about anything. I actually value marriage and so, I have a screening process.

Active
I think you misunderstand.

I asked, why speak of her
Lmfao you didnt like my truth. Not even the least bit.

I did meet a nice girl at church who attends often. More my type. Young too. More often than not, I find it is far later in life people want to find Jesus and play house. Oh and a lifetime series of past indiscretions. Forgive right? lololol.

Oh i do. I know the barrier to marriage these days is about anything. I actually value marriage and so, I have a screening process.

I think you misunderstand.

This 'truth' you have spoken of her is actually ill discussion and remembrance of her. She's not suitable to you, well.

But telling us about her weight, her fatherless children, her social habits.. calling her a 'dodged bullet,' and now a 'disaster,' sir... you're speaking her to condemnation.

Loyal
Greeting @Enxu

It is a wonderful thing to have a passion in prayer, to God, through Jesus, for a persons salvation. Bless you, to God be the Glory.

But I do agree with @Br. Bear with warnings of a relationship. I have seen couples and families torn apart when one saved soul marries or is married to a lost soul. Taking the relationship of a man and woman in your situations, if you see this man as a future husband, because what you see in him now you like, except is wild oats with other women, then there are serious warnings, if this man becomes saved at a future time, after you are married if you chose to marry, then he would not be the man you married that you like now.

A saved soul and a lost soul coming together in marriage as one body doesn't work, one is in the light, the other is is the dark sinful world, as Christ shows more to the believer, the light becomes to much for the lost soul to bear, the gap between you widens rather than narrows.

Now lets look at a married couple who were both lost souls when they married and became one body in marriage. When one partner comes to Christ and is reborn, the partner doesn't like it, spiritually they cannot stand the light of Christ and they say... you are not the man or woman I married. Many, including myself have to go through hell, or as near as is possible at this time, because the light shines from the saved soul and the darkness in the lost soul becomes exaggerated, the gap becomes wider. I went through this, my wife said I wasn't the man she married, it was a long hard battle, the first three and a half years was the worst, it has taken thirty years for her heart to search and soften, she is not there yet. I have a very close brother of thirty years who experienced similar, he almost got to the point of shooting himself, I know of several couples now who are in the middle of the spiritual battle and do not know where to turn except God, but hearts have to change, it is not a two minute job, the devil intends to keep the lost soul and bring the saved one away from the Lord.

All the warnings are clear in scripture, yet love can be blind, be careful sister, very careful, Trust the Lord, lean not on your own understanding, pray for the guy's salvation, keep lifting him in prayer, but if he doesn't accept the Lord and you see the true fruits after that, not false put on fruits, beware the devil is cunning and a liar, be very careful what you do regarding your thoughts on a relationship. Reading the messages you have included on here, I feel you are more hurt by him going with other women or another woman, that is understandable but if these are the fruits he shows you now, they will not change if you come to marry him, in fact most times the trouble starts when you become one body, light and darkness cannot live together, it creates a gulf between the two people, the gap widens until things snap.

A lot of women think also they can change a man, unless they become man beaters and he becomes a puppet that is not the case, and the devil is always prowling sister as you know.

What I share above, like others before me, I share in love, it is a genuine concern for a sister in Christ, a hurting sister in Christ.

Jesus Loves You, we do too.

Active
Greeting @Enxu

It is a wonderful thing to have a passion in prayer, to God, through Jesus, for a persons salvation. Bless you, to God be the Glory.

But I do agree with @Br. Bear with warnings of a relationship. I have seen couples and families torn apart when one saved soul marries or is married to a lost soul. Taking the relationship of a man and woman in your situations, if you see this man as a future husband, because what you see in him now you like, except is wild oats with other women, then there are serious warnings, if this man becomes saved at a future time, after you are married if you chose to marry, then he would not be the man you married that you like now.

A saved soul and a lost soul coming together in marriage as one body doesn't work, one is in the light, the other is is the dark sinful world, as Christ shows more to the believer, the light becomes to much for the lost soul to bear, the gap between you widens rather than narrows.

Now lets look at a married couple who were both lost souls when they married and became one body in marriage. When one partner comes to Christ and is reborn, the partner doesn't like it, spiritually they cannot stand the light of Christ and they say... you are not the man or woman I married. Many, including myself have to go through hell, or as near as is possible at this time, because the light shines from the saved soul and the darkness in the lost soul becomes exaggerated, the gap becomes wider. I went through this, my wife said I wasn't the man she married, it was a long hard battle, the first three and a half years was the worst, it has taken thirty years for her heart to search and soften, she is not there yet. I have a very close brother of thirty years who experienced similar, he almost got to the point of shooting himself, I know of several couples now who are in the middle of the spiritual battle and do not know where to turn except God, but hearts have to change, it is not a two minute job, the devil intends to keep the lost soul and bring the saved one away from the Lord.

All the warnings are clear in scripture, yet love can be blind, be careful sister, very careful, Trust the Lord, lean not on your own understanding, pray for the guy's salvation, keep lifting him in prayer, but if he doesn't accept the Lord and you see the true fruits after that, not false put on fruits, beware the devil is cunning and a liar, be very careful what you do regarding your thoughts on a relationship. Reading the messages you have included on here, I feel you are more hurt by him going with other women or another woman, that is understandable but if these are the fruits he shows you now, they will not change if you come to marry him, in fact most times the trouble starts when you become one body, light and darkness cannot live together, it creates a gulf between the two people, the gap widens until things snap.

A lot of women think also they can change a man, unless they become man beaters and he becomes a puppet that is not the case, and the devil is always prowling sister as you know.

What I share above, like others before me, I share in love, it is a genuine concern for a sister in Christ, a hurting sister in Christ.

Jesus Loves You, we do too.

This was my concluding statement in my reply to Br Bear.

You are right though I need to put God first and seek a man who puts God first. I will take that to heart.

My issue was this however: (post in editing)
From what you write, this man is involved with relationships outside of marriage and yet you suggest you want to be with him.

Seriously? I never said ANYWHERE this man is married, so this is borderline slander. According to Br Bear, I’m not only a woman who is prone to self boasts, whom men should be aware of and not get involved in now I’m a ***** who gets involved with taken man. Nothing but lies.

For him to add such non-existent lies into his posts and then falsely claim it’s what I wrote speaks volumes about what he secretly thinks about me, and it’s certainly not pretty and not based on any truth or true concern for a sister in Christ. And worse yet, he said he was saying all that not to judge me but out of caring. Do you not smell hypocrisy?

I write this caring for you. Please reject the idea of me judging you. The devil is a liar and twists things to suit the 'intention' of kill

Till now not a single apology has come my way for those false accusations and hurtful public shaming. Forgive me then that I doubt the sincerity of his faith.

Last edited:
Loyal
Thank you for your reply sister,

It hurts to see a sister or brother hurting, we are servants, we help and encourage one another in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I appreciate how hard things are and can be, it has been said in the past, but there are not many saved souls, not many saved fish in the see.

It doesn't matter if there was only Eve and two others, God would have one planned just for you. Isn't that wonderful.

Give it to Him in prayer with thanksgiving and wait in patience on the Lord.

Jesus loves you sister, we do too.

Active
Thank you for your reply sister,

It hurts to see a sister or brother hurting, we are servants, we help and encourage one another in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I appreciate how hard things are and can be, it has been said in the past, but there are not many saved souls, not many saved fish in the see.

It doesn't matter if there was only Eve and two others, God would have one planned just for you. Isn't that wonderful.

Give it to Him in prayer with thanksgiving and wait in patience on the Lord.

Jesus loves you sister, we do too.

What I said to Br Bear I say to you.

Many men with a Christian faith attached to them aren’t like Christian men either, I’ve met a few myself. God always looks at the heart of someone, not what faith they profess. Remember when Jesus chose His disciples, NONE of them were religious people who were attached to the Jewish religion, that did not stop Jesus from picking them out. If Jesus can pick out disciples out of the unregenerate Jews so can God pick a husband for me from among the unregenerate, if that is HIS WILL. I’m not going to set a foolish limit on what God can do.

But of course I won’t be unequally yoked with a man who has no place for God in his heart. Such a man can be an unbeliever but he can also be a professing Christian. His professed religion or lack of means absolutely nothing.

I will say some “Christian men” are even worse than unregenerate men, just by how I’m being ill treated on a Christian forum. Even that unregenerate man did not come to such ugly and false conclusions of me when I reacted in a bad way.

Loyal
Greeting sister

If they are not born again from above they are lost souls, if God is not our father the devil is, it's white or black, light or darkness in sin, Christian values saved no one, a person is only a Christian if born again, you know this.

It is true Jesus called his disciples, but we are called to be disciples, he wasn't calling them as a marriage partner, he was calling them to faith and life through him, to be his disciples. It is not right to compare in this way it is totally out of context.

An unbeliever cannot be a professing Christian, that comes from the devil as it is a lie. We are saved or lost, professing to be a Christian when one is not is showing the fruits of the devil, the father of all lies.

Regarding your last statement, it would depend on whether or not Jesus' Spirit is with them, if he is the Spirit of Truth would speak the Truth, if Jesus is in a persons heart they are caring and loving for the brethren, and their loved ones, they are at peace with God, you can tell by their fruits. A good tree bears good fruit, a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.

Scripture is clear sister, if you cannot see Jesus in a person by their fruits it is unlikely He adides in them, which means they are lost souls parading to be angels of the light.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,

And He shall direct your paths.

Active
"Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues."

She's called Inequity.

Knowing her and Jesus Christ and coming out of her is understanding (departing from EVIL) which reveals Wisdom in The LORD.

If I am wrong, by all means do admonish me openly. However, this mystery of Babylon looks very clear to me. The Father of Truth (Bridegroom) marries the Mother of Wisdom (Bride).

I don’t think that’s the case. When the Bible addresses something as “She”, it always refer to either Israel or the church, in other words, God’s people.

I am not the only one who had the conclusion that Roman Catholicism (with its founding in the Ancient Rome empire under Constantine) is the mystery Babylon. Research on Christianity’s history and you will find that when Constantine officialised RC as state religion, there were lots of pagan concepts added into pure Christian theology. Concepts like the trinity, infant baptism, Easter, Christmas etc were not taught by ANY of Jesus’ original apostles for over a century at least.

Constantine himself was a pagan sun god worshipper and he never stopped his paganism even after instituting RC as state religion. His motivations were dubious at best. Even just looking at RC’s history you can tell it is not from God. The Inquisition is a prime example of note and just how many Christians died under RC persecution is unknown. The book of Revelation specifically mentioned that the prostitute Mystery Babylon was drunk with the blood of God’s people:

Revelation 17:5-6 A mysterious name was written on her forehead: “Babylon the Great, Mother of All Prostitutes and Obscenities in the World.” I could see that she was drunk—drunk with the blood of God’s holy people who were witnesses for Jesus. I stared at her in complete amazement.

A good tree cannot bear bad fruit according to Jesus and RC had bore much bad fruit despite claiming it is of Christian origin.

When Protestantism started it did break free from some of RC’s dubious practices but it still adopted much of RC’s pagan theologies like the trinity, Christmas etc. That is why RC is called the MOTHER of prostitutes. RC was the source of all Christian denominations today and no single denomination has the full Gospel truth. Like RC, all Christian denominations are still spiritually fornicating with the world today (hence the term prostitute), adopting the degenerate culture of modern society into its religious practices rather than turning away from it towards God.

I can safely say that every single church in this world which has some form of publicity is trying to be friends with the world, so it waters down the Gospel, downplay the severity of sin or outrightly preach heresies of some sort. But what did the Gospel say about being friendly with the world?

James 4:4 You adulterers! Don’t you realize that friendship with the world makes you an enemy of God? I say it again: If you want to be a friend of the world, you make yourself an enemy of God.

Millions upon millions of souls sit in the pew daily hearing from preachers but many remain lost souls, never knowing the truth because the truth isn’t even found in mainstream religion anymore. It’s all about look good, feel good. You will find even more hypocrisy and ugliness from within your congregation than outside.

Look at the state of the Jewish religion and how corrupt it is back when Jesus first came as a Man. These foolish religious leaders think they are on God’s side, they said all the right words and had a show and boast of righteousness because they are in an established religion. But Jesus exposed them as WHITEWASHED TOMBS whose father was Satan and not God. The exact same thing is happening in modern day established religion. God tells His people to come out of the prostitute religion.

Last edited:
Loyal
i am missing something, please i must have input into this matter. because i feel like a man that is out of place. and maybe i have miss the Rapture or something. i am speaking honestly and i feel alone. please comment on this matter that i have written below only, that i may have clarification. to make this plain english "Comment on what i have written below"

It seems to me i am hearing christians, hoping from bed to bed with a multitude of partners one after another, and complaining about how bad the people are after they get to know them, and when they are about to marry them, they find out they are not what they appears at 1st to be. If this is true, why aren't any "born from above" true child of God speaking up with a loud voice. I have been hearing these women speaking boldly! christian women about their escapades of endearment! But before i venture on, please put me on the right track, and state that, this is not what i am hearing. I speak these words in the Mighty name of Jesus. waiting for your comments.

i am missing something, please i must have input into this matter. because i feel like a man that is out of place. and maybe i have miss the Rapture or something. i am speaking honestly and i feel alone. please comment on this matter that i have written below only, that i may have clarification. to make this plain english "Comment on what i have written below"

It seems to me i am hearing christians, hoping from bed to bed with a multitude of partners one after another, and complaining about how bad the people are after they get to know them, and when they are about to marry them, they find out they are not what they appears at 1st to be. If this is true, why aren't any "born from above" true child of God speaking up with a loud voice. I have been hearing these women speaking boldly! christian women about their escapades of endearment! But before i venture on, please put me on the right track, and state that, this is not what i am hearing. I speak these words in the Mighty name of Jesus. waiting for your comments.

I have a question as a single female. I have not dated in over 5 years. I became a Christian about 8 yrs ago. I see how worldly people are men and women and I choose not to even attempt to go there. I was blind before Christ saved me, I dated all the wrong men and while I wasn't necessarily unfaithful physically I was mentally.

My question is, is it wrong that I put this part of my life to the side?

Of course like anyone I would love a partner. I get scared sometimes always being alone but I also refuse to make the mistakes of my past again. I trust if the Lord wants to bring a godly man into my life he will. Does that make me jaded or just willing to accept the fallen world we live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.