• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Sex outside marriage

Stop playing around

God is not mocked. Galatians 6:7

All sex outside of marriage is clearly forbidden, there is absolutely no excuse not even if "it feels so right" and good to your own mind and feeling...

it doesn't matter how much you want it!

the flesh and the devil is tricking you with a sweet sounding and smelling private candy box present for you alone but lo and behold once you open up that box you will find yourself crawling in it all sorts of spiders and biting crabs and snails and ants and scorpions and poisonous snakes swirling all around you in the dark mire! Pulling you down more into the swamps of sin and death.

you are not God Cote Dawg, but the devil is the tempter saying to you go ahead be ye as gods and party all night long as you are supposed to "love" your girlfriend outside of marriage. That wicked filthy LIAR, also the FLESH is a LIAR

there is no good in sin!

Romans 6:
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

SIN = DEATH

1 Corinthians 6:
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Turn away from the sin and follow Jesus!

Read the Bible, Follow Him! Jesus Christ is GOD.

you better die to yourself (flesh) by Surrendering all to Jesus!
as you are not the I AM, you yourself Cote Dawg is just a person and is NOT God, is not I AM.

Jesus Christ He is GOD He is The LIFE!

Only Jesus
Follow Him!

Jesus Christ Gives more Joy and Peace That is Worth Far and Exceedingly more! then that wicked shortterm but for a spur of the moment sin can ever trap you into.

PS The: "hey God Loves me so much i'll just sin today a bit here and there for my own pleasure wilfully and just take in the pleasure as tomorrow God Will Forgive me anyhow anyway is A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cote Dawg you are walking on dangerous ground, and besides that you do not have the right Gospel, you follow after your own created soul and mind's will and version of the gospel and you need to repent and believe The True: The Gospel of The Lord Jesus Christ! The Living GOD!

Be a disciple of The Lord Jesus and not of yourself! Come to Him! Deny yourself take up your cross and follow Him!

Matthew 16:
24 Then said Jesus unto His disciples, If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

Last edited:
Staff Member
the flesh and the devil is tricking you with a sweet sounding and smelling private candy box present for you alone but lo and behold once you open up that box you will find yourself crawling in it all sorts of spiders and biting crabs and snails and ants and scorpions and poisonous snakes swirling all around you in the dark mire! Pulling you down more into the swamps of sin and death.

you are not God Cote Dawg, but the devil is the tempter saying to you go ahead be ye as gods and party all night long as you are supposed to "love" your girlfriend outside of marriage. That wicked filthy LIAR, also the FLESH is a LIAR

What DutchChristian has said is true @Cote Dawg

That filthy liar and deciever, the devil is a trickster.
Lust and sex are wrapped with a candy coating and made to seem so desirable
Lust does not look 'bad' like other sins....it is pleasing to the flesh and the eyes (unlike murder, rape, theft etc )
And what better way to deceive you.... than to whisper in your ear that it is okay because it is part of loving your girlfriend

Cote Dawg it is a trap that will pull you down.

Look to the Lord and His word
You will find true satisfaction and eternal joy in Jesus and Him alone.
Ask the Lord to reveal His truth to you and He will.
He loves you and won't ever decieve you

Shew my Thy ways.....teach me Thy paths.....lead me in Thy truth
Psalm 25:4-5

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you
James 4:7

Last edited:
People think you're a freak if you haven't had sex before, and they laugh at staying a virgin as an adult. It's basically insulting and mockery. How do you withstand the mockery and derision that the world says about virgins? I want to stand against the world, but I guess I need help. My desire if I get married is to have a Godly marriage described in Ephesians 5 and Genesis 2. How can you have that in a world so polluted?

The other day I was talking to some of my great-aunts, and my cousin who is shacked up with a girl, was mentioned. One of my Aunts asked when I thought he would marry. I said that he should already be married if he wanted a woman. I told them that he was commiting fornication. You should have seen their faces! They were so shocked I should say such a thing! They are in their 80s, and back in their day it was scandalous to hear of such a situation, yet they now accept it as a norm, and were willing to tell me that you just have to accept it. I am proud that I have not fallen into such sin, or rather thankful that God has kept me, knowing that I too could fall. Let me just say that I am not ashamed of virginity, why should I want to fit in with society. I have noticed that other Christians envy those who have stayed pure. One woman on here was telling of her courtship and wedding night, and saying she was so glad she waited. In most of the replies you heard things like, "I wish I was as pure as you." and "I wish I had waited." Clearly it is something that is very precious to keep.

Brother, I guess I will leave off saying this about the derision you undergo: "Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God." Matt. 6:8 and, "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom on Heaven. Blessed are you, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in Heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you." Matt. 6:10-12. REMEMBER, " And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God." John 3:19-21

Sister,
anya

I feel this is a very important issue that many parents need to discuss with there children. It is so sad to hear that today in society, we do not accept people that wait to have sex until marriage. I believe got intended sex to between a man and women within a marriage. It clearly states it in the bible in Hebrews 13:4 "Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous" I believe that sex should be within a marriage. But I am finding that society does not accept that any more.

I can say from experience that sex outside of marriage brings guilt and shame! Especially but not exclusively into a Christian's life!

Yes I have sinned and not only sold my sexual purity for cheap thrills, but I have also been involved in adultery and other sexual sins. Lets just say the things the world makes look so enticing end up destroying.

I just pray that I can find a good christian woman someday that is willing to accept the fact that I do have a past and that I am no longer able to share that special moment with her on our wedding night. I have also come to the understanding that I have actually sinned against whoever my future wife will be, even though I may have yet to meet her! So, before I enter into covenant I will be asking for forgiveness for that.

I have lost something I can never get back, but I also have repented and turned from those sinful desires. Therefore no matter what or who I end up courting/marrying, sex or anything involving physical intimacy will not be involved until after a covenant marriage is place.

For those out there that haven't yet taken the plunge....

GUYS hold out for your wives... Your purity is something you don't miss until its gone!

I have been redeemed and reborn, but my virginity is something I can never get back! ... and it sucks.