• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

When you get to know Jesus, his sanctification does many things in your life, the mind changes, the heart softens (as scripture says becomes flesh-like), your outlook changes, and you... become a new man.
It is through this new man you can have beautiful, sweet and holy communion with God.
We can then walk bold, courageous, strong, kind, loving, faithful, true, honest, mighty, tall, in the world with Christ in us, and with us always.
So if you want Jesus in your life know it's going to be the best decision of your life but it's not going to be easy. At all and this shouldn't be sugar-coated. I'm not going to lie to you, it's going to be painful, some suffering, hurt, exhaustion and lots of crying is involved, but seek Him - not because he wants to hurt you, but because sin which is deeply entrenched in you, has to be chipped away in the process called Sanctification, and this is how we are made holy like him - moving from glory to glory (Col 3:10, 2 Cor 3:18)

Loyal
When you get to know Jesus, his sanctification does many things in your life, the mind changes, the heart softens (as scripture says becomes flesh-like), your outlook changes, and you... become a new man.
It is through this new man you can have beautiful, sweet and holy communion with God.
We can then walk bold, courageous, strong, kind, loving, faithful, true, honest, mighty, tall, in the world with Christ in us, and with us always.
So if you want Jesus in your life know it's going to be the best decision of your life but it's not going to be easy. At all and this shouldn't be sugar-coated. I'm not going to lie to you, it's going to be painful, some suffering, hurt, exhaustion and lots of crying is involved, but seek Him - not because he wants to hurt you, but because sin which is deeply entrenched in you, has to be chipped away in the process called Sanctification, and this is how we are made holy like him - moving from glory to glory (Col 3:10, 2 Cor 3:18)

I find the word 'sanctification to be a strange and archaic word..I trip over it every time I see it...so I'm learning to simply convert it, when I come across it, to "Holiness" or "Set apart to holiness" For example; 1 Corinthians 1:30 (CJB)
30 It is his doing that you are united with the Messiah Yeshua. He has become wisdom for us from God, and righteousness and holiness and redemption as well!

Now, for me, it becomes clear...