• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Rick Warren

I heard from someone on here that Rick Warren isn't all that he is made up to be. Anyone else hear this? Ideas? or any input?

I heard from someone on here that Rick Warren isn't all that he is made up to be. Anyone else hear this? Ideas? or any input?

Rick warren is a False Prophet. He is a very evil and sinister man. NOT a Christian. Cant be. People may say how can you judge...Well you can tell a tree by its fruits. And his fuits have very bad friends.

Look up this phrase words in a Google search:

Rick Warren picks pagans to lead "Daniel Plan - The Prophetic Years

Also, just look him up. Rick warren is a flase prophet, ecumenist. and Just really leading people AWAY from the true life of a Follower of Jesus. Beware this guy, and people who follow him.

Rick warren is a False Prophet. He is a very evil and sinister man. NOT a Christian. Cant be.

Rick warren is a flase prophet, ecumenist. and Just really leading people AWAY from the true life of a Follower of Jesus. Beware this guy, and people who follow him.

Sadly, it’s way, way too easy to throw mud in this way – and when we do it sticks where we least want it.

I’ve looked him up as suggested. It’s anything but a clear picture out there. I found plenty of insults, diatribe, contrived supposition and hateful rants all built on pretty loose ‘evidence’. I even came across personality profiling!

And having spent some time checking out biblical themes and their definitions in Warren’s book The Purpose Driven Life I have to say that the allegation “false prophet” certainly doesn’t stick.

This book confesses that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, the only Way to be saved through grace, not works. It gives the proper place to the Holy Spirit. It correctly defines the lifestyle and commitment that lead to sanctification in the Christian’s life. It correctly defines the Word of God as the only recorded authority out there.

This isn’t exactly the kind of fruit we would expect if Rick Warren were a “very evil... false prophet”.

The above post is a long-distance tactless and cheap shot.

We all have to give an account for what we say, Kingdom Seeker. If we glibly pass on what we have been told over coffee, found on fringe websites, or watched on YouTube, of all places, we are in danger of slandering those we should love and pray for. We would be well outside of God’s will for us and them.

Jennie,
Mr Warren probably has a lot in common with Kingdom Seeker and people like myself – he’s far from perfect and will make bad choices from time to time. Being very much in the public eye doesn't help.

But who here really knows enough to arrogantly claim “He is a very evil and sinister man. NOT a Christian... Cant be”? Can this ever be said in the right spirit?

We need to think long and pray before we decide we have a God-given right to drag anyone’s reputation through the mud.

We should be more careful. The tongue is a fire.

well sometimes you can know alot about who they are by finding out who has claimed them as enemies..

you got to choose sides jennie .
does he make us this way ,, narcissistic and full of sin and decay? was that all really God's choice for mankind?

.. or do we make ourselves anyway we want , anyway we choose in this place we exsist for a short time? this our own special place where we build constructs from "our knowledge of good and evil" where we get our value systems from.. where we go and ever keep choosing to go for our own kind of "wisdom" , this place where God is not there. where doubtful he even looks in. the void god' calls 'death'.
is this place he called " death" is it where God intended man to be when he created us ?

jennie you got choose! what is evil and who do you choose to believe ?..! are we made this way " sinful?

or do we build the constructs and thought processes and then bond ourselves to the bizarre for the narcissistic fun of it, then blame it on God ?

jennie you have to choose if he is "evil" to you or not ?:wink:

Last edited:
Since Jennie ASKED, and this is a sharing forum.

Rick warrens Daniel plan includes, a Islamic daoctor, who beleiveis in Kundalini Yoga, Rick warren himself practises Kundalini(serpent power) yoga...LOOK IT UP.

Jesus said why do you call me LORD LORD, and do not what i say.

I will not go through all the commandments of Jesus, nor will i go through what certain commandments mean. That is for you to understand.

But i can say that Rick warren is not following Jesus. He is not. Can i say he wont eventually realise his deception, and realise he is decepting other?

Why dont all these people who are, and eventualy WILL read this... Look Up Rick warren (Rick warren Lie, Rick warren Comunitarinaism, rick warren False prophet)....and then READ FOR YOUR SELF...and then judge if im correct in affirming if he is a WOlf in sheeps clothing.

Followers of Jesus are not to be accepting of people who ruin the purpose of Jesus. And rick does. May, he realise, and may God remove the scales from his eyes.

Why do you concern yourself with this man? In fact, why do we as christians concern ourselves with "men"? Did God say not to be followers of men but of Him? Did He not say to let the spirit be our discerner? People are always looking and flocking towards the "latest and the greatest", including christians.

God is my guide and the one I acknowledge in everything and His words and His truth are what I go by. You can't be easily lied to or led astray IF you know who you love, serve and follow. When you have a heart for God and everything He is, He will protect you and guard you from things that may trip you and take you away from His truth, leading you away from Him. He IS that loving, that kind, that considerate and that relentless about taking care of His own.

I'm so convinced of this because God Himself said that He will NOT share His glory with anything or anyone and why should He? If Rick Warren is not what he seems. why is that anyone's problem? God will take of it soon enough.

I hate gossip with a passion. I hate innuendos and I hate rumours and I especially hate people being talked about in their absence or without their knowing.

Having said all that, I'm currently reading "The Purpose Driven Life" by R.Warren and I intend to finish it, unless God tells me to stop. Then and only then will I do so.

Staff Member
I'm so convinced of this because God Himself said that He will NOT share His glory with anything or anyone and why should He? If Rick Warren is not what he seems. why is that anyone's problem? God will take of it soon enough.

I hate gossip with a passion. I hate innuendos and I hate rumours and I especially hate people being talked about in their absence or without their knowing.
No rumors or innuendos. A book written by Warren Smith called “A Wonderful Deception” might be one to read after you’re finished with “The Purpose Driven Life”. You’ll then be able evaluate a critique that was well written and well researched. Discernment is especially needed and desired in the end of days. Matthew 7:15, 24:11, 24:24, Mark 13:22, 2 Peter 2:1, and how to test them? 1 John 4:1 Active verses, verses requiring discernment! We are to confront them, not just let them make their way into the churches to deceive our brothers and sisters! Realize that maybe not everyone is as far along their walk as you are! Would you leave them to fend for themselves? You say the Holy Spirit is with them? Then why did the Lord tell us as he did? He knew believers would have the Holy Spirit in us! Why warn us, why tell us a method of testing if all we needed was to believe? I’ll not speak ill of Rick Warren. His actions speak for themselves. However, I will say one thing. Do your research both ways, and use scripture as your filter, with the Holy Spirit as your guide! This goes for everyone who does post on that subject here regardless of which side is chosen. In Jesus name grant us the ability to discern what is of you and not of you. Amen, Amen, Amen.

Having said all that, I'm currently reading "The Purpose Driven Life" by R.Warren and I intend to finish it, unless God tells me to stop. Then and only then will I do so.

No rumors or innuendos. A book written by Warren Smith called “A Wonderful Deception” might be one to read after you’re finished with “The Purpose Driven Life”. You’ll then be able evaluate a critique that was well written and well researched. Discernment is especially needed and desired in the end of days. Matthew 7:15, 24:11, 24:24, Mark 13:22, 2 Peter 2:1, and how to test them? 1 John 4:1 Active verses, verses requiring discernment! We are to confront them, not just let them make their way into the churches to deceive our brothers and sisters! Realize that maybe not everyone is as far along their walk as you are! Would you leave them to fend for themselves? You say the Holy Spirit is with them? (Incase you ask or anyone asks.) Then why did the Lord tell us as he did? He knew believers would have the Holy Spirit in us! Why warn us, why tell us a method of testing if all we needed was to believe? I’ll not speak ill of Rick Warren. His actions speak for themselves. However, I will say one thing. Do your research both ways, and use scripture as your filter, with the Holy Spirit as your guide! This goes for everyone who does post on that subject here regardless of which side is chosen. In Jesus name grant us the ability to discern what is of you and not of you. Amen, Amen, Amen.

Christ4Ever,

Go back to my post where I talked about the spirit being our discerner as instructed by God. Perhaps you missed that part? Because it's missing in your shortened/edited version of my "quoted post".

Last edited:

This book confesses that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, the only Way to be saved through grace, not works.

It gives the proper place to the Holy Spirit.

It correctly defines the Word of God as the only recorded authority out there.

Can you quote rick warren saying these 3 thing for us? I have read begin of that book an it didnt seem correct to me.

Well if it is guidance your wanting, I can refer some books to you that are far more beneficial to you spiritually than "Purpose Driven Life" and they are all free. If your interested just send me a pm.

The Bible is supposed to be our guide. Any other book we as christians choose to read is merely an adjunct to that. We take away what we're supposed to and we leave the rest behind.

There's no author out there who can add to what God has already done or written so I look to no human being for guidance.

When I read books written by christians, I'm interested in an expanded view sometimes, of what I already know or should know.

Knowledge is never wasted, especially the kind that gives you a better understanding of God when you're struggling to understand yourself.

The Bible is our Guide? Where does it say THAT in the Bible?

"that this is God, our God forever and ever. He will guide us forever Psalm 48:14"

"You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory. Psalm 73:24"

"And the LORD will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail. Isaiah 58:11"

"because of the tender mercy of our God, whereby the sunrise shall visit us from on high(jesus)to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.”
Luke 1:79

"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come." John 16:13

The Spirit of GOD is our Guide. Tooo many people being led by interpratation of the scriptures...Thats why no one can agree on whos false or whos not. People are being led by themselves, and not the spirit of God. thats why there are people like rick warren in the first place.

And its not Gossip, or rumors, to have spiritual discernment, on whether or not someone is Of the Holy spirit.

1 Timothy 4:1 "Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons,"

We need to have spiritual wisdom, and discernment. And if we Lack it, we need to pray for it. We should be praying ALWAYS without ceasing. in ALL things. Constatnly.

The desception is just going to get stronger...

If anyone would like to read books that would challenge you, and truly uplift, and ALWAYS point to the spirit of God, and NOT self(almost All Christian books, and authors today, point to what WE can do, and self image, and self love...SELF...We glorify it. All the while the very thing people seem to worship(the bible) says the exact opposite...Crucify self., deny self! And be guided by GOD, taught by GOD, not man...not self...DONT rely on Self, Dont lean on YOUR understadning)

Read From Andrew Murray, Oswald Chambers, George Foxe, David Wilkerson, These men are(and were) spirit filled, followers of Jesus.

Truly look them up, stay away from the compromisers like Rick warren, and Joel osteen, and the like... And PRAY about everything, deny self s much as possible, becasue a time is comming that will be more deceptive then ever. Jesus bless you

Staff Member
Christ4Ever,

Go back to my post where I talked about the spirit being our discerner as instructed by God. Perhaps you missed that part? Because it's missing in your shortened/edited version of my "quoted post".

Dear Sister,
I had no problem with the first part of your post, which is why I made no reference to it. I've noticed this method of segmenting post in reply to is usual here. Actually you mention God as being your guide, which as I just mentioned I have no problem with. I am grateful that you are strong in the Word; however my concern is not with those who rightly discern, but with those who do not. Actually, even for those who are deceivers, for they really don't know what they are doing. That had more to do with why I posted. Not that you have or would, but I'll not kick someone to the curb regardless of their stance, just pray all the more for them who lack discernment. Blessings PhoenixRising

Active
Psalm 119:105 says,YOUR Word is a lamp to my feet,And a light to my path. Rick Warren is no more God then I am,can I save you?

This being the point.There is only one God,we do not look unto men for wisdom. 1 Cor 2:5 We look unto that,which has made us whole.The Word,in Christ! I am sad for those who proclaim a liberty by any means other then he who created us,who died for us,and yes who rose for us.

Let Jesus and his Word richly dwell within each and everyone of us. amen.

well let also remember "the church'ish is notorious for eating it's own wounded alive and sometimes if they are good warriors .. and even if they are not wounded.
and anyone which kind of smacks with any kind of truth is fair game to the enemy. so let not believe anything we read and only 1/2 of what we see ok..

1st
I have hired heathens, some even from church <LOL> does that make me a sinner or a false prophet ?

@so I am in the same lump as Mr warren it seems?

2 if I said " the church of god is not acting like the Acts 2 church and it should act Like the Acts 2 church .. the does that make me a Communi.....???? cult member? if it is even a cult .. because I know we as his "church" are not doing as he intended. and that america is independent and pretty much a nation of goats and the only thing that will fix it is real persecution, that always fixes a lot of useless religiousness stuff..

@so that seems to put me in the same lump with mr warren again .

3. I did read alot of his comments about gay marriage and such and I sure liked all his answers way better than the ones who were hating on him . they did all that hating in thier attempts to 'save" the church from biggots.

@so it appears mr warren and I ended up in the same lump again.

4. now isn't Yoga an exercise fad? and isn't all things legal but not all things are beneficial?
well where does exercize progams/fads fit into that idea?
because if God told me to go to where ever and he made himself clear I would go anywhere he told me to go . including and exercise fad program bar or anyplace else. as chances are they will never sway me to do or believe anything ever, so I am not afraid of anything because God and his son has taught me he is NOW bigger than my ability to be deceived.
but not always was he bigger to me.. but now He is bigger than me to me . boy were those some rough lessons.
anyway so again I find myself in the same lump as mr warren.

and if you ever watched the olympics, well that was a worship to the gods at one time, if you watch that , now does that make you a sinner?
/ and if you ever did easter eggs and bunnies well those were kind of worship too
and Xmas and santa clause too..
and not even bring up holloween.
if I had to judge... I would much prefer that you do yoga exercise , than most every "american Holiday" ! but the whole church does those and worse heathen acts :shock::secret:.

but in christ

1 Corinthians 6:12
All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

Mark 4:24
And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.
so other than those things you brought up I don't know anything about him and so I do not wish to be judged for hiring some "christians" heathens or non christian heathens either. so I will not judge him on any of those matters you brought up, because I am in a simular lump. be very careful who and how you judge other christians. especially if they have punched the enemy of god enough to stir the hornets nest. just pray for them, because the hornets like to make major trauma and drama to sway people into politics of ugliness and lawlessness and all that goes with it , so be careful ok

Can you quote rick warren saying these 3 thing for us? I have read begin of that book an it didnt seem correct to me.

Hello Jari

I’m not an apologist for Mr Warren – or for anything really! – but here’s what he says:

1) Jesus Christ

Two great confessions in the New Testament illustrate what we need for healthy living. The first was Peter’s, who said to Jesus, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

...Jesus took all of mankind’s sin and guilt on himself, God looked away from that ugly sight, and Jesus cried out in total desperation, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” Jesus could have saved himself—but then he could not have saved you. Words cannot describe the darkness of that moment. Why did God allow and endure such ghastly, evil mistreatment? Why? So you could be spared from eternity in hell...

...life on earth offers many choices, eternity offers only two: heaven or hell. Your relationship to God on earth will determine your relationship to him in eternity. If you learn to love and trust God’s Son, Jesus, you will be invited to spend the rest of eternity with him. On the other hand, if you reject his love, forgiveness, and salvation, you will spend eternity apart from God forever.

God’s Son died for you! This is the greatest reason for worship.

Our supreme model for unity is the Trinity. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are completely unified as one.

Jesus has secured our salvation, put us in his family, given us his Spirit, and then made us his agents in the world. What a privilege!

God’s Word is clear that you can’t earn your salvation. It comes only by grace, not your effort.

While effort has nothing to do with your salvation, it has much to do with your spiritual growth.

2) The Holy Spirit

Only the Holy Spirit has the power to make the changes God wants to make in our lives.

It is the Holy Spirit’s job to produce Christlike character in you. The Bible says, “As the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like him and reflect his glory even more.” This process of changing us to be more like Jesus is called sanctification, and it is the third purpose of your life on earth. You cannot reproduce the character of Jesus on your own strength.

You can be certain that the Holy Spirit will help you with these changes. The Bible says, “Continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.”This verse shows the two parts of spiritual growth: “work out” and “work in.” The “work out” is your responsibility, and the “work in” is God’s role. Spiritual growth is a collaborative effort between you and the Holy Spirit. God’s Spirit works with us, not just in us.

3) The Bible, the Word of God

Jesus prayed, “Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.”Sanctification requires revelation. The Spirit of God uses the Word of God to make us like the Son of God. To become like Jesus, we must fill our lives with his Word. The Bible says, “Through the Word we are put together and shaped up for the tasks God has for us.” God’s Word is unlike any other word. It is alive. Jesus said, “The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.”

The Bible is far more than a doctrinal guidebook. God’s Word generates life, creates faith, produces change, frightens the Devil, causes miracles, heals hurts, builds character, transforms circumstances, imparts joy, overcomes adversity, defeats temptation, infuses hope, releases power, cleanses our minds, brings things into being, and guarantees our future forever! We cannot live without the Word of God! Never take it for granted. You should consider it as essential to your life as food. Job said, “I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread.” God’s Word is the spiritual nourishment you must have to fulfill your purpose.

I must accept its authority. The Bible must become the authoritative standard for my life: the compass I rely on for direction, the counsel I listen to for making wise decisions, and the benchmark I use for evaluating everything. The Bible must always have the first and last word in my life. Many of our troubles occur because we base our choices on unreliable authorities: culture (“everyone is doing it”), tradition (“we’ve always done it”), reason (“it seemed logical”), or emotion (“it just felt right”). All four of these are flawed by the Fall. What we need is a perfect standard that will never lead us in the wrong direction. Only God’s Word meets that need.

I personally like what Mr Warren has to say on the subject of resisting the Devil:

After we have humbled ourselves and submitted to God, we are then told to defy the Devil. The rest of James 4:7 says, “Resist the Devil and he will flee from you.” We don’t passively resign ourselves to his attacks. We are to fight back. The New Testament often describes the Christian life as a spiritual battle against evil forces, using war terms such as fight, conquer, strive, and overcome. Christians are often compared to soldiers serving in enemy territory.

How can we resist the Devil? Paul tells us, “Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.”The first step is to accept God’s salvation. You won’t be able to say no to the Devil unless you’ve said yes to Christ. Without Christ we are defenseless against the Devil, but with “the helmet of salvation” our minds are protected by God. Remember this: If you are a believer, Satan cannot force you to do anything. He can only suggest.

Second, you must use the Word of God as your weapon against Satan. Jesus modeled this when he was tempted in the wilderness. Every time Satan suggested a temptation, Jesus countered by quoting Scripture. He didn’t argue with Satan. He didn’t say, “I’m not hungry,” when tempted to use his power to meet a personal need. He simply quoted Scripture from memory. We must do the same. There is power in God’s Word, and Satan fears it.

Don’t ever try to argue with the Devil. He’s better at arguing than you are, having had thousands of years to practice. You can’t bluff Satan with logic or your opinion, but you can use the weapon that makes him tremble—the truth of God. This is why memorizing Scripture is absolutely essential to defeating temptation. You have quick access to it whenever you’re tempted. Like Jesus, you have the truth stored in your heart, ready to be remembered.

I recently downloaded around 6 chapters of Warren Smith’s book A "Wonderful" Deception. Looks challenging. I also listened to Mr Smith castigate Mr Warren for writing, “It helps to know that Satan is entirely predictable.”

When I read this quote for myself in context I found it under the heading “How Temptation Works”. I thought this was significant. Mr Warren writes: “It helps to know that Satan is entirely predictable. He has used the same strategy and old tricks since Creation. All temptations follow the same pattern. That’s why Paul said, 'We are very familiar with his evil schemes.' From the Bible we learn that temptation follows a four-step process, which Satan used both on Adam and Eve and on Jesus.”

In the broader sense, though, Satan is indeed entirely predictable to those who are spiritually mature. We can in Christ get to the place where we needn’t be ignorant of his devices – his cunning schemes. We can defend ourselves, wrestle in power and overcome, the Bible says. The Bible also reveals his methods of attack and temptation and we see that he can’t devour those who spiritually have his tactics covered.

Mr Warren’s book should be seen as a kind of primer that secures the foundation in an easy format that’s deliberately not too heavy. It encourages the believer to come under the covering of God’s local church where he or she can grow in a safe environment.

It’s certainly not the work of an evil man who’s not a Christian!

On the whole The Purpose Driven Life gets the basics spot on and also clearly underscores the need to move deeper and grow in Christ. In a publication like this it’s impossible to major on all the key teachings, from salvation to water baptism to fellowship to sanctification to spiritual gifts and maturity to good works to evangelism – can’t be done. But Mr Warren has other books.

Sam

Last edited:
The Bible is our Guide? Where does it say THAT in the Bible?

"that this is God, our God forever and ever. He will guide us forever Psalm 48:14"

"You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory. Psalm 73:24"

"And the LORD will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail. Isaiah 58:11"

"because of the tender mercy of our God, whereby the sunrise shall visit us from on high(jesus)to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.”
Luke 1:79

"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come." John 16:13

The Spirit of GOD is our Guide. Tooo many people being led by interpratation of the scriptures...Thats why no one can agree on whos false or whos not. People are being led by themselves, and not the spirit of God. thats why there are people like rick warren in the first place.

And its not Gossip, or rumors, to have spiritual discernment, on whether or not someone is Of the Holy spirit.

1 Timothy 4:1 "Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons,"

We need to have spiritual wisdom, and discernment. And if we Lack it, we need to pray for it. We should be praying ALWAYS without ceasing. in ALL things. Constatnly.

The desception is just going to get stronger...

If anyone would like to read books that would challenge you, and truly uplift, and ALWAYS point to the spirit of God, and NOT self(almost All Christian books, and authors today, point to what WE can do, and self image, and self love...SELF...We glorify it. All the while the very thing people seem to worship(the bible) says the exact opposite...Crucify self., deny self! And be guided by GOD, taught by GOD, not man...not self...DONT rely on Self, Dont lean on YOUR understadning)

Read From Andrew Murray, Oswald Chambers, George Foxe, David Wilkerson, These men are(and were) spirit filled, followers of Jesus.

Truly look them up, stay away from the compromisers like Rick warren, and Joel osteen, and the like... And PRAY about everything, deny self s much as possible, becasue a time is comming that will be more deceptive then ever. Jesus bless you

Did you bother to read my original post (my 1st response post?) quoted below? I believe it would have saved you this long post...which is excellent by the way. See, you really should read ALL posts before responding to any.

Why do you concern yourself with this man? In fact, why do we as christians concern ourselves with "men"? Did God say not to be followers of men but of Him? Did He not say to let the spirit be our discerner? People are always looking and flocking towards the "latest and the greatest", including christians.

God is my guide and the one I acknowledge in everything and His words and His truth are what I go by. You can't be easily lied to or led astray IF you know who you love, serve and follow. When you have a heart for God and everything He is, He will protect you and guard you from things that may trip you and take you away from His truth, leading you away from Him. He IS that loving, that kind, that considerate and that relentless about taking care of His own.

Last edited:
Active
Sister Phoenix!! Hey we are getting bold aren't we??? LOL Hey!! To me we read things everyday from brothers and sisters in the Lord,some we agree with,and others we do not,the great thing is this!

We take what we can apply to our own lives in Jesus and make it better not only for us, but for others! Most here Know the Word,if someone were to write is is ok to steal from time to time,we know a big RED flag would go up,then latter in this reading this person were to say,to love means,to set another above ourself, we would amen all over that!

So we take what we can use from them,we give, from what we have,because what we have is love,and Jesus in us. When we eat food from our plate ,we eat what we want from that plate,and if there is any left,so be it! Same when we read anything from another,or are told anything by another. amen

Judgeing as has been spoken does not come from the plate,this is reserved for the creater of the meal we have eaten! WE are just glad these days to eat something!! amen!