• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

RESTRAINING ORDER Filed Against Grace Community Church by Los Angeles County

Loyal
Whether you agree or disagree with Grace Churches' position to open,

I find it very very very hard to logical disagree or refute his point that the church

does not exist to stop people from dying put to help led them to eternal life. Very well said.

So well said. Amen.

Loyal
I thought the church building was supposed to be a place for the fellowship of "True believers"! It is "impossible" for unbelievers to have fellowship with believers. For it "Cannot" be done! They have "Nothing in common". Absolutely Nothing"! What fellowship does Demons have with saints? We are supposed to walk as wise, They Are going to this church and maybe catch the virus "Covid-19" then they leave the church building, carrying "Covid-19" into the homes and stores, child care, spreading the virus that they contacted from the assembly.
The "Institutional church" has no regard for those outside its local walls, it has become a "selfish" institution" and has become blinded by its own greed! And if "evangelism" is their goal, "Go out into the streets, and do "Open Air" evangelism! Hit the streets and parks! But instead of "Spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ through out the World" , They want to spread "Covid-19" through out the community and the World"! You do not have to be a "rocket scientist" to see this. "Walk as wise men and not as fools"

Loyal
The man interviewed was talking nonsense. First, despite it being the lead story in every news item for the past six months he still thinks coronavirus is a flu. Unbelievable ignorance. Second, he thinks that the survival rate is 99.8 to 99.9% - completely misunderstanding or misrepresenting the statistics. Shame

Loyal
The man interviewed was talking nonsense. First, despite it being the lead story in every news item for the past six months he still thinks coronavirus is a flu. Unbelievable ignorance. Second, he thinks that the survival rate is 99.8 to 99.9% - completely misunderstanding or misrepresenting the statistics. Shame

you have no idea who you speaking about,and are easily mislead by the media, I pray you receive discerment in these trying times, But fear mongering is a way of the enemy and you have fallen hook line and sinker.

THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG... THE CDC, THE WHO, AND ALL THE SO-CALLED EXPERTS LIED TO YOU!!! HERE'S THE LIST: @ 20/20

⚠️ EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY NEEDS TO READ THIS AND ABSORB IT... THOSE STILL ASLEEP, YOU BETTER WAKE UP BECAUSE THIS SHAM/DRESS REHEARSAL WILL CERTAINLY BE THE LAST CHANCE; THOSE CHOOSING TO REMAIN IN DENIAL, GIVING THE FINGER TO REALITY, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN ...

FEEL “FREE” TO FACT CHECK EACH OF THESE, PLEASE!

"CDC admitted they screwed up COVID19 infection
counts and intentionally misled the public and have apologized, clarifying that the amount of people truly infected is much lower than what was originally reported -- an error so egregious it made the director of the Harvard Global Health Institute say “how could the CDC make this mistake? This is a mess."
The American Coronavirus Task Force also admitted to fudging the National COVID19 death count when Dr. Birx said the deaths are people who died “with” COVID19 not “from” COVID19, thus making the real death count much lower than what is currently being reported.
Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted masks won’t help against the virus and mask manufacturers are now including warnings that their products do not deter COVID19.
Fauci also said that continuing to close the country could cause irreparable damage.
CDC backtracked their initial claim that led governors to shutdown their states & clarified that COVID19 does not spread easily on surfaces.
Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo confirmed a recent health study showing that 70% of new infections actually originate at home, thus making stay at home orders one of the most dangerous mandates currently in place.
Trump stopped funding the WHO and threatened to cut off money permanently until they can prove they are no longer corruptly influenced by communist China after they lied to our country about human to human transmission of COVID19 in January.
The curve is flattened, the CDC, WHO, Dr. Fauci, our governors, and many more were completely wrong about the potential threat of this virus.
If you are still living in fear, Don’t be. The media, global organizations, the government, and its agencies “mislead” the public.
People called those of us who knew this all along conspiracy theorists, but it turns out we were just following the facts!
Open up your businesses, churches, and homes. Don’t fall for the lies any longer. If you fell for the lies this time, wake up and join the army of truth seekers fighting on the front lines.
Florida has just admitted to miscalculations on some that received positive COVID-19 results but never got tested and many others have been incorrectly identified as positive in the state’s system.
WHO have just admitted that transmission of the virus from an asymptomatic carriers - the whole reason for the lockdown, is rare!! ie you could not spread it before showing any symptoms!!
⚠️ The CDC just confirmed a .4 to .26% death-rate for Covid 19. The death rate for the flu shot is .6. Twice as high as Covid!

For that, we have:
• Added nearly 6 trillion to national debt
• Laid-off or furloughed 50 million workers
• Placed 60 million on food stamps
• Gone from 3.5%to 14.7% unemployment
• Crippled the petroleum industry
• Ruined the tourism industry
• Bankrupted the service industry
• Caused an impending meat and protein crisis
• Threatened, fined, and arrested church leaders
• Exacerbated mental health problems
• Shut down schools and colleges
• Given unbridled power to unelected officials
• Increased suicides higher than COVID deaths
• Delayed surgeries and treatments for profound illnesses
• Infringed upon countless important civil liberties
• Placed 300 million Americans on house arrest
Bill Gates has placed himself in such a position of influence by heavily funding all corners to make this lie happen.

We need to start treating it as the lie it is.
Seriously our whole way of life is at stake, and they have plans to make it much worse now introducing it as "the grand reset", "the beginning of the 4th revolution" (ie a surveillance state of control, where everyone lives in what is essentially a strick open air prison where you are tracked, nothing is private, and everything is decided for you, and you have no rights whatsoever, and there can be no resistance.
Welcome to their "new world order".

·COPIED AND PASTED. Feel free to do the same.

Loyal

Almost every state, and every hospital admits artificially raising the counts. You can look at certain cities and rate is a little higher, but here in the US, as a whole, it's well below 1%.

If the population of the US is 300million. 3million would be 1%, correct? 1million would be about 1/3rd of 1%. 150,000 is a lot of people. (one wonders if all of these really died from Covid-19)
but even so. It's far less than 1%.

OK, let's go with the CDC "estimates". Still far below 1%. Below are the actual current CDC numbers as of today.

Far below, the swine flu, bird flu and spanish flu. OK technically Covid-19 might not be the flu, fine... it still has much lower death rate than any of them.
Heart attacks, and Cancer both have much higher death rates. We don't even want to discuss abortion (100% death rate, WAY higher than 160,000 in the US this year).

But no one wants to talk about that.

The silly thing about all this, I recently traveled to 8 different states, met and touched over a hundred people. Ate with many of them. It's a month later. None of us are sick.
I live about 25 miles from the state line, so I frequently cross it, at least once a week or so. I eat in restaurants in both states, I "have" to wear a mask to enter the restaurant and order.
Once I've ordered, I can remove my mask to eat and drink. Every single restaurant in all 8 states I visited are this way.
Every single store, fast food restaurant drive-thru, and grocery store clerk takes your credit card (they may be wearing gloves, but they don't change them) from the 1,000 people in line
before you, and the 1,000 people in line behind you. They hand you your food with the same hands (same gloves) they touched everyone else's credit cards, cash and food.

People who believe this deadly and worse than other viruses have been scammed.

I live in the state that currently has the most rioting and protesting, I frequently see hundreds (if not thousands) of people clustered together in large crowds.
(I work from home most of the time, but I did go to my office downtown this last Friday). They've been doing this every day for over 2 months now. (I have pictures, but there are plenty on the internet)

This city has one of the largest homeless populations in the US, thousands of people live together in tents, no bathrooms, no showers, no hand washing...

Amazingly hardly any (if any at all) of these rioters or homeless people are dying from Covid.

It IS a farce. A hoax, or whatever you want to call it.

The governors here want us to wear masks, when we are outside, even if no people are within a 1,000 yards of us. They wants us to wear masks when we shower, when we sleep.
Even if you live 50 miles away from anyone else. They want us to wear masks for video conferencing (I guess the virus goes through the internet now?)
Rioters, and the homeless are exempt. But of course churches are not. (I'm pretty sure most of us take showers and wash our hands).

Why are churches subject to different rules?

Loyal
I think most Christians do not believe GOD is "Sovereign" or He died in the Old Testament or lost control in the New Testament. Oh, I got it now:idea: This is the Great Falling Away, from believing who GOD is.

Loyal
I think most Christians do not believe GOD is "Sovereign" or He died in the Old Testament or lost control in the New Testament. Oh, I got it now:idea: This is the Great Falling Away, from believing who GOD is.

how do you know so much about most christians??? you don't go to church do you?? Where do you come in contact with most christians?? on the internet perhaps? maybe you are serving in a ministry I would love to hear about,it,, or do you get all your info from coming on the internet??

Loyal
you have no idea who you speaking about,and are easily mislead by the media, I pray you receive discerment in these trying times, But fear mongering is a way of the enemy and you have fallen hook line and sinker.
What he actually says is "let's start with a statistic. You have a 99.99 or 99.98% chance of surviving covid in the state of California. .02 per cent."

He's conflating survival rate with overall death rate.

He has divided the number of deaths by the total population of the state to get this figure. It's completely misleading, as we do not yet know how wide or how for how long the disease will spread. These statistics are also generated from a time in which there have been severe restrictions on people's movement.

The number deaths per 100 cases in California is 1.82%.

Contrary to what you say, I question the messages from the media. That's why I am calling out this guy for his misleading words.

Loyal
The number deaths per 100 cases in California is 1.82%.

the numbers are spewed big time, you do realize that. People are dying of heart attacks and car accidents and they put covid down as the cause. you do realize that dont you??

if you want to live in fear go ahead, but most people see the lies the media is doing. we have doctors comming togeather saying this virus can be treated with and they have treated hundreds of cases with 100% succes rate and boom their video gets pulled off the net.

this is not normal for people to live in such fear and wear stupid mask to think its going to help, the mask wearing has been proven to be virtually useless

Loyal
I'm not living in fear at all. Just want us all to be clear on the facts. And the fellow in the video posted in the OP is giving out bad information.

You seem to be insistent on the media lying, yet not very inquisitive about the claims made in videos such as these.

Loyal
41 million population of calif

11,229 deaths from covid

11,229 / 41,000,000 = .00027 death rate in calif

. Just want us all to be clear on the facts. And the fellow in the video posted in the OP is giving out bad information.

You seem to be insistent on the media lying, yet not very inquisitive about the claims made in videos such as these.

you seem to side with the secular news instead of a brother in CHrist who has a impeccable reputation,

Loyal
I don't know who he is other than he misrepresents statistics and doesn't realise that a coronavirus is not a flu.

And reporting on disease is a secular activity, so would not expect a religious body to be authoritative in this area.

Loyal
I don't know who he is other than he misrepresents statistics and doesn't realise that a coronavirus is not a flu.

And reporting on disease is a secular activity, so would not expect a religious body to be authoritative in this area.

you seem to just want to bicker when facts have proven your statement wrong, have a good weekend.

Loyal
nd doesn't realise that a coronavirus is not a flu.

Is COVID-19 like the flu?

For many people, being sick with COVID-19 would be a little bit like having the flu. People can get a fever, cough, or have a hard time taking deep breaths. Most people who have gotten COVID-19 have not gotten very sick. Only a small group of people who get it have had more serious problems.

Loyal
Yes. The death rate in California is currently 0.02%. This will rise, as the disease is still spreading.

The survival rate (chances of recovery if infected) is 98.8%. The man in the video mixes the two up.

Loyal
how do you know so much about most christians??? you don't go to church do you?? Where do you come in contact with most christians?? on the internet perhaps? maybe you are serving in a ministry I would love to hear about,it,, or do you get all your info from coming on the internet??
I will answer every question related to your questions asked here. And please forgive me, If i go no further.

"How do I know so much about most Christians"? It is because I have been "abiding in the Vine" for over 41 years. Results: "bears much fruit". You don't have to be "A Theologian" or Biblical Scholar" to know that. God Does the "pruning" that you may bear "much fruit"! My information comes from just a "plain reading" of the "Bible". And then"you think":p

Staff Member
Dear Brother,
You do like to generalize at times.
Maybe, if you added the word "professing" in front of "most Christians", it might be worth considering, but most? Remember, the devil is in the details :cool:

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal

Its "like" the flu, everyone knows its not the flu, its just being compared to the flu. Yet the flu has been much deadlier every year without the media hype, WITH vaccines, and without masks except when being around someone who might be more suspectable.