• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

QAnon? President Trump...Christians need to know about this stuff.

Loyal
Hi Trevor,

Sadly there is quite a bit of background commenting, some hidden innuendos, some made as jokes, but could be seen as offencive, it never used to be like this on here.

Jesus says love one another as I love you. Peace be with you.

Hopefully the moderators have see them.

Active
Hi Trevor,

Sadly there is quite a bit of background commenting, some hidden innuendos, some made as jokes, but could be seen as offencive, it never used to be like this on here.

I haven't been here that long Paul, but my time here has been stimulating despite the negative posts. I shall continue to fight my corner and stand on the Word, and I will stand against anyone who comes against it. This is a good site and we need to stand together in this. bless you bro.

Active
All i know from experience is my hubby watched conspiracy theory upon theory and it consumed his mind and will take your mind off God and put you in fear
it is interesting at first to watch some of these videos to be aware of the times were in
but i think were not to be overly curious into these theorys
we know and believe and trust in God
no matter how evil the days become
just my bit
God bless x
Scripture tells us that the Lord chooses who is in authority and we're also told that God's ways and understandings are far removed from ours. We are not called to vote, we are called to pray. If we pray that God blesses those in authority over us then we should trust him to do so, this, if we trust him, should dispel any fears or doubts, and we should rest in the knowledge that the choices the Lord makes will bring about the prophesies that will culminate in the return of our Lord. Nothing is wrong. God is God!!

Active
It is not innuendo, when they know who they are bro. LOL My hope brother is not to shame them,but rather look to reason with them.( Isaiah 1:18-20) The Lord will take care of it,he does not need my help.

Loyal
It is not innuendo, when they know who they are bro. LOL My hope brother is not to shame them,but rather look to reason with them.( Isaiah 1:18-20) The Lord will take care of it,he does not need my help.
If you only wanted to reason, its best to do so privately sorta like it says in scripture. Doing so on the open forum sounds more like shaming.

Active
Hi Brighthouse, if you link your post to the person your replying too, we'll know who the 'bro' is that you're answering, and we won't all be wondering if it's us.

Loyal
I prayed for wisdom, instead He gave me greater faith, so I figure I got what I prayed for. LOL But yeah, I got really good discernment, I sort of need it for what God wants me to do, to be a spiritual warrior, you dont want to end up like Baalam, he started out wanting to be a spiritual warrior, and started doing it for money, really lacking in both wisdom and discernment. His donkey ended up having to save the sorry guy's skin.
The Lord gave you what you needed . To be a spiritual warrior for God takes great faith and understanding . Oh you will get plenty of discernment too . But faith , oodles of faith

Loyal
What is intersting is that God did give us his wisdom!( 1 Cor 1:30-31) what is sad, is many do not wish to stay or to be in his instruction.( Rom 8:14-15) He also gave all people a measure of faith.( Rom 12:3) So now that it is ours what we do with what he gave us means much!( 2 Peter 1:3-12) Please look close at verse 5 who's faith?? OUR FAITH!!!! verse 6 and in who's knowledge??

I wish that those who claim to be believers use his word as believers!! To make a point use HIS wisdom, hence why he gave us his Word in the first place. Not angry,just sad, that we do not always look at his truth, not only to become set free through him,but stay that way!( John 8:32-36)
You have to take into concideration everyone who reads the same scripture sees it in thier own way . Based on your upbringing , your church , your backround and plainly at your level of faith.

A new Christian will see scripture in one way where an elder may see much more depth.

God understands all this . It is why Scripture states about those who are meat eaters should not envy those who only eat veggies .

And even those who are meat eaters , understand , just because you feel you are deep in comprehention of all God is , you are still a newbie . Lol Even i know that all my comprehension of God and everything spiritual is only a whisp of the depth of God.

Yet, the simple love of a child to the Father is still greaterr than all knowledge

Loyal
I never judge,I only say if the shoe fits another they may wish to consider is all bro. ( Rom 8:1) And to be more direct Trevor this has to do with a number of people,if I expand on this directly you understand what would happen.LOL I remind myself of this as well.( 2 Cor 13:5-8)
Then expand in Love

Loyal
Scripture tells us that the Lord chooses who is in authority and we're also told that God's ways and understandings are far removed from ours. We are not called to vote, we are called to pray. If we pray that God blesses those in authority over us then we should trust him to do so, this, if we trust him, should dispel any fears or doubts, and we should rest in the knowledge that the choices the Lord makes will bring about the prophesies that will culminate in the return of our Lord. Nothing is wrong. God is God!!
The Bible doesn't mention voting because there was no such opportunity in Biblical times. You got a king, maybe a puppet king, maybe a foreign emperor and that was that. No choice in the matter. Regime change happened only on the death of the ruler.

We live in different times and have to work out how best to serve God now.

Loyal
the Lord chooses who is in authority and we're also told that God's ways and understandings are far removed from ours. We are not called to vote

Perhaps, but "the people" chose Saul. (1Sam 12:17; ) God chose David. All through the Old Testament (at least a dozen times or more) the Jews have a good king, they are blessed.
The Jews have an evil king, they all into idolatry, and sometimes slavery. They get another good king, God helps them get back on their feet. They get another evil king
... and here we go again.

1Sam 12:19; 1Sam 12:25; Proverbs 16:12; Proverbs 20:26; Jeremiah 44:9; Judges 3:12; 2Kings 8:18; 2Chron 21:6; etc...

Loyal
I'm not a great fan of Trump but I think he's onto something when he's been tweeting about this;
'A fringe theory that President Trump is at war with a global cabal of powerful, Satan-worshiping elites who control the world and run a child sex ring has shifted over the last three years from anonymous message boards to Trump rallies to the 2020 ballot.'
Something that rings bells and Red flags in my mind.. We have to act now.. These satanic rulers are deeply woven into the fabric of our society that we live in.. They are hidden well.. If you watch The rape of Europe from David Hathaway on YouTube;
you will understand how important it is for us to make a stand as Christians to stop this catastrophe from happening. And thank goodness that President Trump is bringing it out for all to see!
Lord bless us and protect us from the darkness .

I want to throw a couple things in here that I think are important there's not much way I can prove anything though so you just have to hear my words or my testimony on the stuff .

So for many years the Lord has had me doing Spiritual Warfare and among the items or the characters that I've been doing spiritual warfare with has to do with these groups of people that are trying to literally take over the world one way or another and at least at the time that I was doing this work I don't know for sure if they were working together but they were definitely on the same page as far as what they were doing .

All these groups that I worked against were involved with santanic worship .

The groups that I fought against we're from all over the world some of the names were blatantly santanic , 666 was one of them they were primarily in Europe and in the Middle East. There was a particular strong group that was on the east and west coast of the United States they were also connected with very strong groups in Czechoslovakia Romania, and other Slavic countries along that stretch they also had connections in South America China and the Middle East..

There was another group of witches that were proud to be witches that covered most of Europe China and other countries in between the two across Russia.

................................................ ...

The second part has to do with President Donald Trump. I know for a fact he's God's president but again I can't prove it.

The Lord told me maybe a year before the primaries that Donald Trump was going to be president.

I know for a fact that on the day of the election that President Trump was visited by angels telling him to take courage in the Lord.

This happened at the very time when it seemed like Hillary was winning 100% And then suddenly everything changed after the Angels Came to Donald Trump the election went the other direction.

I already know that Donald Trump will win in a landslide the second time.

Loyal
The Bible doesn't mention voting because there was no such opportunity in Biblical times. You got a king, maybe a puppet king, maybe a foreign emperor and that was that. No choice in the matter. Regime change happened only on the death of the ruler.

We live in different times and have to work out how best to serve God now.
They cast lots to replace Judas

Active
Lord bless us and protect us from the darkness .

I want to throw a couple things in here that I think are important there's not much way I can prove anything though so you just have to hear my words or my testimony on the stuff .

So for many years the Lord has had me doing Spiritual Warfare and among the items or the characters that I've been doing spiritual warfare with has to do with these groups of people that are trying to literally take over the world one way or another and at least at the time that I was doing this work I don't know for sure if they were working together but they were definitely on the same page as far as what they were doing .

All these groups that I worked against were involved with santanic worship .

The groups that I fought against we're from all over the world some of the names were blatantly santanic , 666 was one of them they were primarily in Europe and in the Middle East. There was a particular strong group that was on the east and west coast of the United States they were also connected with very strong groups in Czechoslovakia Romania, and other Slavic countries along that stretch they also had connections in South America China and the Middle East..

There was another group of witches that were proud to be witches that covered most of Europe China and other countries in between the two across Russia.

................................................ ...

The second part has to do with President Donald Trump. I know for a fact he's God's president but again I can't prove it.

The Lord told me maybe a year before the primaries that Donald Trump was going to be president.

I know for a fact that on the day of the election that President Trump was visited by angels telling him to take courage in the Lord.

This happened at the very time when it seemed like Hillary was winning 100% And then suddenly everything changed after the Angels Came to Donald Trump the election went the other direction.

I already know that Donald Trump will win in a landslide the second time.
I hear you brother :love:

Loyal
Bill, Love corrects as well.( Proverbs 3:12)
That is one of the hardest things to teach many Christians, that God's Anger is in Love .

All those moments of Gods movements in the Old Testiment . Lots wife , The judgement of Moses for striking the rock 2 x's . Everything is done through Gods Love .
Hi Trevor,

Hope you are doing better brother