• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Praying in the Spirit Romans 8:26-30

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
So you accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior so what what if Jesus don't accept you.

Many are called but few are chosen.
No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’Therefore everyone who [a]has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will [f]by no means cast out.

Active
Long ago Jesus told me that just because someone ask him to come into their heart does not mean that he enters into their heart.

There are a many a soul who thinks Jesus entered into their heart after they asked him to do so but they are deceived he turned them down and did not accept them.
If someone just repeats a sinners prayer and doesnt convert He doesnt come in.

Active
Romans 10:9-10. Please take a moment to look up that passage.

It's the Holy Spirit who 'converts' a person. And the Holy Spirit Does come immediately to indwell a person and never leaves a person until they are safely with Jesus Christ.

Jesus Won't be telling Anything that is contrary to Scripture. And that which You said Jesus told you is contrary to Scripture.

What 'Scripture' are you reading.

Romans 10:9-10. Please take a moment to look up that passage.

It's the Holy Spirit who 'converts' a person. And the Holy Spirit Does come immediately to indwell a person and never leaves a person until they are safely with Jesus Christ.

Jesus Won't be telling Anything that is contrary to Scripture. And that which You said Jesus told you is contrary to Scripture.

What 'Scripture' are you reading.
this one:

Revelation 2:23
And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

The lake of fire part that's the best part that's when we are no longer plagued everyday of our lives with evildoers who refused to cease from doing evil.

Active
You sound like a real sweetheart.
Do you pray in the Spirit for people to get saved or already rejoice in the idea of them rotting in hell?

You sound like a real sweetheart.
Do you pray in the Spirit for people to get saved or already rejoice in the idea of them rotting in hell?
No
I do not pray that God will save them that he is not going to save and I do not pray for God to save them that he is going to save just like I do not pray that God will give me air to breathe because it does not require my prayers or my faith.

Active
No
I do not pray that God will save them that he is not going to save and I do not pray for God to save them that he is going to save just like I do not pray that God will give me air to breathe because it does not require my prayers or my faith.
How do you know who He is not going to save? I know you should not pray for those who sin unto death, but who is that? For instance I would have never prayed for Hitler, but I did pray for Milosevic. Poor guy. He was in a Dutch jail and complained that our national dishes were human torture. Guess he did not like stamppot boerenkool.

Loyal
Top Poster Of Month
No
Pray, Pray, Pray, it is the Lord's will that we should seek the lost souls, pray for them, introduce them to Jesus, pray for them, tell them about the cross, pray for them, tell them how and whu Jesus shed His blood on the cross pray for them...

If we do not pray for lost souls, they are constant bait for satan!

1 Timothy 2:1 (NKJV)
1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,

James 5:16 (NKJV)
16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NKJV)
16 Rejoice always,
17 pray without ceasing,
18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Matthew 28:19-20 (NKJV)
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.

We are to do the Lord's will until he returns, this includes the items above and praying for one another, especially praying for the lost souls

Jesus came to seek and save, that is what we are to do my friend. It takes prayer.

Pray, Pray, Pray, it is the Lord's will that we should seek the lost souls, pray for them, introduce them to Jesus, pray for them, tell them about the cross, pray for them, tell them how and whu Jesus shed His blood on the cross pray for them...

1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,

16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

16 Rejoice always,
17 pray without ceasing,
18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.

We are to do the Lord's will until he returns, this includes the items above and praying for one another, especially praying for the lost souls

Jesus came to seek and save, that is what we are to do my friend. It takes prayer.

16 Rejoice always,
17 pray without ceasing,

I asked Jesus what to say to you concerning what you said to me he said to tell you that I'm going to keep on doing what he tells me to do nothing more and nothing less and to not pay you no mind.

Active
I asked Jesus what to say to you concerning what you said to me he said to tell you that I'm going to keep on doing what he tells me to do nothing more and nothing less and to not pay you no mind.
It's very dangerous if you don't test with the Bible what you hear. Test every spirit.

1 Timothy 2:1-3 New King James Version (NKJV)
Pray for All Men

2 Therefore I [a]exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, andgiving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in [b]authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and [c]reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior.

My ex always tested it when he thought it was God. He'd say: Do you confess Jesus is Lord? Do you confess Jesus has come into the flesh? And sometimes they screamed no and sometimes God said: yes son cause I'm your Father. Watch out with spirits talking and assuming it's the Holy Spirit. Test. He never goes against His own Word in the Bible. Satan comes as an angel of light.

It's very dangerous if you don't test with the Bible what you hear. Test every spirit.

1 Timothy 2:1-3 New King James Version (NKJV)
Pray for All Men

2 Therefore I [a]exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, andgiving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in [b]authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and [c]reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior.

My ex always tested it when he thought it was God. He'd say: Do you confess Jesus is Lord? Do you confess Jesus has come into the flesh? And sometimes they screamed no and sometimes God said: yes son cause I'm your Father. Watch out with spirits talking and assuming it's the Holy Spirit. Test. He never goes against His own Word in the Bible. Satan comes as an angel of light.
Are you saying I should test your spirit to know if it's of God or not?

Seriously you are extremely deceived and most everything you post is incorrect maybe not in its entirety but most of it is incorrect.

And as for testing the voice of Jesus that's absurd and stupid for is it not written:

And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

Active
Are you saying I should test your spirit to know if it's of God or not?

Seriously you are extremely deceived and most everything you post is incorrect maybe not in its entirety but most of it is incorrect.

And as for testing the voice of Jesus that's absurd and stupid for is it not written:

And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
John says that you have to test every spirit. I just say what John says.
A lot of ppl are deceived, because they think the Holy Spirit talks to them, yet it goes against His own Word. If I think the Holy Spirit tells me that I should not pray for people to get saved at all, it is not the Holy Spirit, cause the Holy Spirit told Paul to write in the Bible that we should pray for everyone, cause He wants everyone saved. He told I think James that we shouldn't pray for those who sin unto death. He told one preacher in WWII that Hitler would soon be in hell. Now that is true. He'd never tell him: go pray for Hitler or the antichrist to get saved.
I'm not sure what you hear. Do you have to pray for noone or not for someone specific?
It's very easy to go judge ppl if you think you never hear it wrong. I just pray in tongues and for everyone He places on my heart. If I would be mistaken and someone never wants to repent, it does not matter. We don't know what to pray for. He prays through us for people.
God one day said: pray for someone from the office. I had no idea who. None of my business. I just prayed in tongues and with my mind for salvation.

John says that you have to test every spirit. I just say what John says.
A lot of ppl are deceived, because they think the Holy Spirit talks to them, yet it goes against His own Word. If I think the Holy Spirit tells me that I should not pray for people to get saved at all, it is not the Holy Spirit, cause the Holy Spirit told Paul to write in the Bible that we should pray for everyone, cause He wants everyone saved. He told I think James that we shouldn't pray for those who sin unto death. He told one preacher in WWII that Hitler would soon be in hell. Now that is true. He'd never tell him: go pray for Hitler or the antichrist to get saved.
I'm not sure what you hear. Do you have to pray for noone or not for someone specific?
It's very easy to go judge ppl if you think you never hear it wrong. I just pray in tongues and for everyone He places on my heart. If I would be mistaken and someone never wants to repent, it does not matter. We don't know what to pray for. He prays through us for people.
God one day said: pray for someone from the office. I had no idea who. None of my business. I just prayed in tongues and with my mind for salvation.
I do not know your voice.