• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayers needed

Loyal
I have a freind who is 75 (plus or minus) who has been paralyzed on half her body for the last 25 years due to a stroke. Just recently her good foot that she uses to navigate her wheel chair has caught a nasty infection, and it really has made a tough situation even tougher, I would ask my brothers and sister in Christ here to pray for a healing of Kathy's foot, In Christ Jesus name.

thank you so much with love.

Loyal
I have a freind who is 75 (plus or minus) who has been paralyzed on half her body for the last 25 years due to a stroke. Just recently her good foot that she uses to navigate her wheel chair has caught a nasty infection, and it really has made a tough situation even tougher, I would ask my brothers and sister in Christ here to pray for a healing of Kathy's foot, In Christ Jesus name.

Praying for Kathy.

Staff Member
@Dave M
Praying for supernatural healing for your friend. In the name of Jesus Christ!
Amen, Amen!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Staff Member
Greetings Brother ,

Praying for wisdom regarding doing anything helpful for Kathy, comfort for her and healing.
Thank you for sharing this with us,

Bless you ....><>

Praying for your friend, Dave.In Jesus name.

Staff Member
@Dave M

Joining in prayer and trusting the Lord to do all things well.

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing.
Zechariah 3:17

Loyal
Brothers and sisters in Christ I can not thank you enough for the prayers, yes a miracle has happened and her foot is almost back to normal in less then a week, Praise be to Christ Jesus!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to Pray for Kathy !!!