Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Prayers needed

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Dave M, Apr 9, 2017.

1. I have a freind who is 75 (plus or minus) who has been paralyzed on half her body for the last 25 years due to a stroke. Just recently her good foot that she uses to navigate her wheel chair has caught a nasty infection, and it really has made a tough situation even tougher, I would ask my brothers and sister in Christ here to pray for a healing of Kathy's foot, In Christ Jesus name.

thank you so much with love.

2. Praying for Kathy.

Br. Bear and Dave M like this.
  3. @Dave M
    Praying for supernatural healing for your friend. In the name of Jesus Christ!
    Amen, Amen!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

Br. Bear and Dave M like this.
  4. Greetings Brother ,

Praying for wisdom regarding doing anything helpful for Kathy, comfort for her and healing.
    Thank you for sharing this with us,

Bless you ....><>

Dave M likes this.
  5. Praying for your friend, Dave.In Jesus name.

Dave M and Br. Bear like this.
  6. @Dave M
    Also joining in prayer for this situation!

Dave M and Br. Bear like this.
  7. @Dave M

Joining in prayer and trusting the Lord to do all things well.

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing.
    Zechariah 3:17

Dave M likes this.
  8. Brothers and sisters in Christ I can not thank you enough for the prayers, yes a miracle has happened and her foot is almost back to normal in less then a week, Praise be to Christ Jesus!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to Pray for Kathy !!!

9. Praise the Lord!!

Dave M likes this.
  10. Alleluia!!!

Dave M likes this.
  11. Give God the glory!

Dave M likes this.