• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Prayers needed

Loyal
I have a freind who is 75 (plus or minus) who has been paralyzed on half her body for the last 25 years due to a stroke. Just recently her good foot that she uses to navigate her wheel chair has caught a nasty infection, and it really has made a tough situation even tougher, I would ask my brothers and sister in Christ here to pray for a healing of Kathy's foot, In Christ Jesus name.

thank you so much with love.

Loyal
I have a freind who is 75 (plus or minus) who has been paralyzed on half her body for the last 25 years due to a stroke. Just recently her good foot that she uses to navigate her wheel chair has caught a nasty infection, and it really has made a tough situation even tougher, I would ask my brothers and sister in Christ here to pray for a healing of Kathy's foot, In Christ Jesus name.

Praying for Kathy.

Staff Member
@Dave M
Praying for supernatural healing for your friend. In the name of Jesus Christ!
Amen, Amen!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Staff Member
Greetings Brother ,

Praying for wisdom regarding doing anything helpful for Kathy, comfort for her and healing.
Thank you for sharing this with us,

Bless you ....><>

Praying for your friend, Dave.In Jesus name.

Staff Member
@Dave M

Joining in prayer and trusting the Lord to do all things well.

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing.
Zechariah 3:17

Loyal
Brothers and sisters in Christ I can not thank you enough for the prayers, yes a miracle has happened and her foot is almost back to normal in less then a week, Praise be to Christ Jesus!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to Pray for Kathy !!!