• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer Needed

I am in need of a few prayers.... In a few weeks I will be taking a test that defines my career in the military which decides whether or not I get to stay in the military. I have been struggling with affects of this test on my life. I know god is going to provide for me but I fear the unknown. I am very fearful as I don't have a plan B but I know what ever happens god will be with me.... If you could just send out a few prayers that I pass this test and be able to stay in the military.... thanks and god bless everyone!

Staff Member
What time I am afraid, I will trust in Thee.
Psalm 56:3

Greetings @mega

Committing your future into the Lords hands, trusting that He only wants the best for you

Bless you sister

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by a moderator:
Psalm 37:4 - Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give the desire of your heart. Psalm 103:5 - He satisfies our desires WITH EVERY GOOD THING. Amen

Praying with you Dear Sister. Trust in the Lord.

Thank you so much for all the prayers,,,, I know my lord already has a plan for me but I must have patience to see what he has planned:) It is so great to have brothers and sister of the lord with me when I need a prayer.

Loyal
I am also joining in prayer here for God to help you accomplish His will for your life.