• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Prayer Needed

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I am in need of a few prayers.... In a few weeks I will be taking a test that defines my career in the military which decides whether or not I get to stay in the military. I have been struggling with affects of this test on my life. I know god is going to provide for me but I fear the unknown. I am very fearful as I don't have a plan B but I know what ever happens god will be with me.... If you could just send out a few prayers that I pass this test and be able to stay in the military.... thanks and god bless everyone!

Staff Member
What time I am afraid, I will trust in Thee.
Psalm 56:3

Greetings @mega

Committing your future into the Lords hands, trusting that He only wants the best for you

Bless you sister

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by a moderator:
Psalm 37:4 - Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give the desire of your heart. Psalm 103:5 - He satisfies our desires WITH EVERY GOOD THING. Amen

Praying with you Dear Sister. Trust in the Lord.

Thank you so much for all the prayers,,,, I know my lord already has a plan for me but I must have patience to see what he has planned:) It is so great to have brothers and sister of the lord with me when I need a prayer.

Loyal
I am also joining in prayer here for God to help you accomplish His will for your life.