• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Prayer for my wife

Loyal
My wife had to be moved to a larger city hospital on Tuesday due to a blood clot. Please keep her in prayer. She remains in intensive care

You got it my friend...1 Peter 2:24 By Jesus stripes she was healed! She is in my prayers

Loyal
Dear brother I know it's been a while since this post started but how is your dear wife now? I trust the Lord everything is alright now by His grace. He never fails
Romans 8: 28- And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Shalom!
Its @amadeus2 wife who was stricken and in ICU. She has gotten much better and she is at home now, still not at full strength I think, but much better.

Loyal
Dear brother I know it's been a while since this post started but how is your dear wife now? I trust the Lord everything is alright now by His grace. He never fails
Romans 8: 28- And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Shalom!
Thank you @Bolanle and everyone for your prayers and concern. The blood clot at last check had been reduced to less than a 10% blockage. She is no longer on oxygen although she will continue on a blood thinner for a while to assure that everything flows as easily as it should. She is still weaker than before, but she's driving a car again and gaining strength day by day.

Give God the glory!

Thank you @Bolanle and everyone for your prayers and concern. The blood clot at last check had been reduced to less than a 10% blockage. She is no longer on oxygen although she will continue on a blood thinner for a while to assure that everything flows as easily as it should. She is still weaker than before, but she's driving a car again and gaining strength day by day.

Give God the glory!

Ephe. 3:20,21- Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

He'll surely perfect what He has began. Shalom!

Active
Well, I remain at the moment 'chief cook and bottle washer' around my house, but my wife is bearing up. For the first time yesterday she mentioned the possibility of cancelling our trip. She knows it means a lot to me and she wants to go as well, but she also knows I won't go without her while her condition remains serious. They have also upped her oxygen usage to 24/7, which is not necessarily a bad thing since it may allow her to get better sooner. Please continue to pray.

I just found out about your Wife my friend. Can you tell me how she's doing?

Loyal
I just found out about your Wife my friend. Can you tell me how she's doing?
She has had a recent setback with bronchitis but generally speaking she is moving uphill away from the problems of the blood clot and her resulting weakened condition. The clot is effectively gone. The last test showed only 10% blockage in the major artery involved. The doctors speak from the tests, but I speak from my person witness. She has improved greatly. What can I do but give God the glory?

Active
She has had a recent setback with bronchitis but generally speaking she is moving uphill away from the problems of the blood clot and her resulting weakened condition. The clot is effectively gone. The last test showed only 10% blockage in the major artery involved. The doctors speak from the tests, but I speak from my person witness. She has improved greatly. What can I do but give God the glory?

Give God the Glory is right. I'm sooo glad that our blessed Lord answered all your prayers. We serve an awesome God.

I love you Buddy.

Amen!

Joining in prayer for your wife Sir. Keep praising the Lord.

Blessings in the Lord.

I'm late to this thread since I recently joined the forum, but I will stand in prayer with all for your wife's continued recovery. God Bless you both.

Loyal
I'm praying for both you and your wife.
Thank you for the prayers. We can never have too many of those on our behalf. The flesh continues, of course, to be weak, but the Spirit of God in us will grow stronger if we receive proper nourishment.