Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Prayer for my wife

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by amadeus2, Apr 7, 2016.

1. You got it my friend...1 Peter 2:24 By Jesus stripes she was healed! She is in my prayers

2. Its @amadeus2 wife who was stricken and in ICU. She has gotten much better and she is at home now, still not at full strength I think, but much better.

3. Thank you @Bolanle and everyone for your prayers and concern. The blood clot at last check had been reduced to less than a 10% blockage. She is no longer on oxygen although she will continue on a blood thinner for a while to assure that everything flows as easily as it should. She is still weaker than before, but she's driving a car again and gaining strength day by day.

Give God the glory!

4. Ephe. 3:20,21- Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

He'll surely perfect what He has began. Shalom!

5. I just found out about your Wife my friend. Can you tell me how she's doing?

6. She has had a recent setback with bronchitis but generally speaking she is moving uphill away from the problems of the blood clot and her resulting weakened condition. The clot is effectively gone. The last test showed only 10% blockage in the major artery involved. The doctors speak from the tests, but I speak from my person witness. She has improved greatly. What can I do but give God the glory?

Bendito, Chopper and Christ4Ever like this.
  7. Give God the Glory is right. I'm sooo glad that our blessed Lord answered all your prayers. We serve an awesome God.

I love you Buddy.

amadeus2 likes this.

8. Amen!

Joining in prayer for your wife Sir. Keep praising the Lord.

Blessings in the Lord.

Flowerchild, Brighthouse and amadeus2 like this.
  9. I'm late to this thread since I recently joined the forum, but I will stand in prayer with all for your wife's continued recovery. God Bless you both.

Flowerchild likes this.
  10. Thank you @JesusGivesLifeMeaning !

Our battles continue, but so long we remain on the Lord's side we cannot lose no matter things may look to the natural eyes of men.

11. I'm praying for both you and your wife.

amadeus2 likes this.
  12. Thank you for the prayers. We can never have too many of those on our behalf. The flesh continues, of course, to be weak, but the Spirit of God in us will grow stronger if we receive proper nourishment.

13. Praying !

Sent from a mobile device