• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Prayer for my wife

Loyal
My wife had to be moved to a larger city hospital on Tuesday due to a blood clot. Please keep her in prayer. She remains in intensive care

Loyal
Thanks to all for your prayers. She's still in ICU but may be moved to a regular hospital room tonight or tomorrow if all goes well.

Staff Member
Greetings @amadeus2

Joining in prayer for your dear wife.

Please keep us updated

It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness.
Lamentation 3:22-23

Loyal
She was moved from ICU to a regular hospital room late last night. They haven't given us a clue as to how soon she might come home. She is on blood thinners and is unable to leave her room at all. They have allowed her to sit in a chair and walk with assistance to the restroom. Please continue to pray.

Staff Member
Keeping you both in continued prayer my brother.
For healing and recovery. Always in Jesus name. Amen!

Loyal
All of the answers are not ours yet, but my wife is home now and hopefully on the mend. Thank all of you for your prayers. Give God the glory for all that He has done.

Loyal
My wife is improving slowly. She is on oxygen during times of exertion and is very limited in what she can do. Still with all the difficulties of this flesh we have a trip planned in the Lord's work at the end of May. The motel is already paid for. If God doesn't want us to go perhaps her condition at the time will tell us that, but I am here and she, my wife, continues always ministering to people that she talks to on the phone, etc.

Give God the glory!

Staff Member
Greetings brother @amadeus2

How is you dear wife now?

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is He that calleth you, who also will do it.
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24

Active
O my good friend. I'm so sorry I didn't check this thread for your prayer request for your dear Wife. I'm so glad in the Lord that He brought you both thru this trial of your faith. I will be praying for your trip in May. May God bless your Wife with strength and health.

Loyal
Well, I remain at the moment 'chief cook and bottle washer' around my house, but my wife is bearing up. For the first time yesterday she mentioned the possibility of cancelling our trip. She knows it means a lot to me and she wants to go as well, but she also knows I won't go without her while her condition remains serious. They have also upped her oxygen usage to 24/7, which is not necessarily a bad thing since it may allow her to get better sooner. Please continue to pray.

Loyal
I will of course stay in prayer over your wife. She is a blessing to many and it would be great if she was able to continue to be so.

I will of course stay in prayer over your wife. She is a blessing to many and it would be great if she was able to continue to be so.

Dear brother I know it's been a while since this post started but how is your dear wife now? I trust the Lord everything is alright now by His grace. He never fails
Romans 8: 28- And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Shalom!