• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for Laura

Formerly Adiaglow
My friend from livejournal.com is very lost. I tried talking with her tonight, but i don't know if anything got through. She comes back everytime with a negative, and then brushed me off. I'm sure this is normal, but it's hard to see someone hurt so much b/c they have no faith in anything.
I ask that you please pray for Laura, that she opens her heart & mind and that she is led to God.

Thanks,

Gina

Praying for the LOST

I know exactly what you are talking about adiaglow. My youngest son seems to be very lost. He got into some trouble in 2002 and went to jail in 2003 for a year. He came out in March '04 and just hasnt been the same. I will pray for your friend Laura, can you pray for my 18 yr. old son Jason? I know he is hurting so much. It hurt's me to see him in this much pain. I don't know how to help him, except to pray for him and ask for others to do the same. God Bless