• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Prayer for Laura

Formerly Adiaglow
My friend from livejournal.com is very lost. I tried talking with her tonight, but i don't know if anything got through. She comes back everytime with a negative, and then brushed me off. I'm sure this is normal, but it's hard to see someone hurt so much b/c they have no faith in anything.
I ask that you please pray for Laura, that she opens her heart & mind and that she is led to God.

Thanks,

Gina

Praying for the LOST

I know exactly what you are talking about adiaglow. My youngest son seems to be very lost. He got into some trouble in 2002 and went to jail in 2003 for a year. He came out in March '04 and just hasnt been the same. I will pray for your friend Laura, can you pray for my 18 yr. old son Jason? I know he is hurting so much. It hurt's me to see him in this much pain. I don't know how to help him, except to pray for him and ask for others to do the same. God Bless