• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Pray for my daughter

Can you all pray for my daughter Nadine. Her boyfriend committed suicide. Can you give me some hope for Patrice who took his life?

Thank you...Veda

Staff Member
Father I pray that You would comfort Nadine as she comes to terms with the loss of her boyfriend. I pray that she will know Your love surrounding her at this time. Keep her in Your peace that passes all understanding in Jesus' name amen.

Active
Lord I come to you right now, giver of peace, our only hope when nothing makes sense. Father I ask that you comfort my sister and this boy's family.
Lord I ask that you help them heal.

Lord let your will be done.
Amen.

Ohhh I am so overwhelmed with your precious love and prayers.

My dearest brothers and sisters I cannot thank you enough. My darling baby is going through so much pain right now. I know in my heart that Jesus decided to take Patrice. He was ill with the most enveloping depression, he suffered a very rare sinus cancer apart from the depression. He was depressed for about 20 years. My daughter was a light of love to him but it couldn't keep him with us.

The Lord said that is enough. Now he is in a beautiful place and you will all meet him some day. I just need Nadine to be able to get through all this pain she is suffering. She actually saw an angel in the last week in the garden and today God gave us the most beautiful rainbow and I felt He was saying that He had finished healing Patrice from all his troubles and pain.

I can't tell you what this site means to me. I know it didn't come to me by chance, I was browsing when I came across this site, it is truly the most spiritual site I have ever come across. I went in the chat room last night and met a wonderful person called Macca. They spoke to me for quite a while and said that normally there would be several people in the room. I presume Macca is a man. He said that God kept the room empty for him and me to talk.

What can I say.

I thank you all for the love and prayers for us right now, they really are upholding us. I also thank God for inspiring such a site to be made in Jesus' honour.

I love you all so much.

Veda

Something evil happened tonight. I was talking in the chat room and there was a person called pagan there. I said nothing that would warrant a ban. I was talking to Macca and then suddenly I was banned from the room. Why has this happened? It is quite upsetting under the circumstances.

Sister you are in my prayers.
My friend took their life a year ago next month and I grieved for a long time and then I heard a quote that took all the pain away
Maybe it a quote for your daughter in the future but it might also help her at this moment in time.

‘In times of grief and pain just remember that the God takes lives but also makes new ones’

Sister I am here for you if you need any support I know what you are going through and how your daughter must be feeling, if either of you need to talk then please PM me I am here for you both.

God bless

:girl_hug:

Thank you With Us Also.

Your words are so very kind and comforting. I am very burdened with all this at the moment. So many tragedies seem to have befallen me and my family, I am having problems to sort it all out. I can only dwell on dear Job.

Thank you again.

hi i feel very much for you all/but God knows the big picture
as you are in the middle it will be a hard time for you all and probally can't imagine //that you all will heal//stay quietly in the presence of the Lord/rest in Him/He will carry you till you are strong
trust in God/im praying for you
if its any consolation iv been there/in the dark/and you will see the light/im here if you need to offload etc//we must carry our family in the Lord///gelly x

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Gelly,

It is so hard at the moment,so many issues to face, but I thank you so much for your love. This is the thing with God's family, we stretch so far.

God bless you,

Veda

Dear sister my heart breaks for your daughter and the boys family, I will lift up my prayers to the Lord for comfort in this time of need.

May God give u patience and wisdom vedasummers......Your daughter is very precious to God and he does care about her....sometimes we go through problems and troubles in our lives but behind this God has a message to tell us......
May God give u and ur family peace in mind and soul and strength.

Thank you for your prayers. My daughter is in a terrible terrible state right now. She is utterly utterly heartbroken.

Because we have had problems nearly all through my 62 years and most of her 37years she has absolutely no hope that things will get better. I feel the same way. Our problems never stop and I really think we have a curse of some sort on us.

I am beside myself.

Staff Member
Dear Veda,

May you know the comfort of the Lord.

Don't give up! There is hope and one sure thing about Jesus is that He helps us get through our problems. They seem to keep coming, and when tragedy strikes, we often think the worst, and forget all good things.
It is now, more than ever that you need to recall good and joy. The blessing of comfort is to those who mourn....and that is you two right now, so accept His wonderful blessing and allow His love to fill you and keep you.

You are in our prayers and the Lord hears those that call unto Him...><>

Bless you,

Br. Bear

ps...
If you can gather the strength during this time, your gentle and caring love will be soothing to your beloved daughter.... I pray for you both in Jesus name....><>

blessings to you all/sometimes its so hard to except what goes on in our lives/the why factor/but all things must pass and move on/like the seasons/forever changing/
your daughter is in a place where she has to do her grieving/but with you her family/and God's love/her faith/she will pull through/
don't rush it /we will survive all adversity/and till that time when she sees light/Jesus is there carying her and you her family
i pray for the family of her boyfriend and together in unity/you will be strong
i know adversiyy effects us in different ways but we all have one thing in common and that's the love of Jesus.
i do know the pain and despair,long story.i hope to share with your and daughter some day
rest in our Lord's grace you will come through it
im praying for you all/give your daughter a hug from me//gelly x

Patrice's son of 21 has just gone berserk and been taken to a special care place.

If I told you my life Bear you would understand what I mean. Thank you for the prayers, I can hardly do it.

Staff Member
Veda, you know where to find me...PM.

If it helps, please tell as much as you like.

I lift and carry Patrice's son to our Father in Jesus Christ the Lord.

You say you can hardly do it.... but I encourage you to to be happy to do it...even if it is only hardly.

I am praying,

yes, I am praying.

May you know everything that is yours in Jesus, and may His love quieten your heart and mind and give you peace ...><>

Bless you,

Br. Bear

hello its me gelly//im really hurting for you all/and there are times when your pain goes so deep. you find it hard to pray//dont you worry as in the midst of your suffering Jesus is still there keeping the light burning so you can find your way back//He is patient
your christian family are intersercters for you//and you have our prayers
if you want to please get in touch with me with your email adress via pm always here////God bless////gelly