• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please pray

joy

in recent days i've had a real darkness come on me and some difficult issues have surfaced. Please pray for me, that God will make a way where humanly there seems no way. I'm so tired of the reoccurring frequency of these issues, please pray I may really know the liberating power of Jesus.

Joy

Sister this may sound mean. I dont mean it to so take it as a loving sister in Christ. Rebuke it and receive it and accept it, you do have a choice to let it affect you. I know this sounds hard and I myself got very upset when someone said it to me. When I focused and prayed I relized I was spending to much time on my problems and not on Jesus and my walk with Him. You name also (Joy) is telling you how to be. Joyfull rejoice in Him alsways sister. I will pray for you and I know that our Father is ready He is just waiting for you to recieve it. Feel free to contact me ! Love your sister in Christ.

Joy, I am definitely praying for you. Let me share with you the verses that I came across this morning during my quiet time... hope they are of some comfort and assurance.

Uphold me, and I will be delivered. Psalm 119:117

God is our Refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Pslam 46:1

The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. Deut. 33:27

God said, "I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

joy

Jesus lovesu

I'm sorry I know where my focus should b e, i just asked for prayer support not for your opinion on what I'm doing wrong

i'm sorry for asking for prayer if all i get is a rebuke

joy

Last edited:
And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another, that He may abide with you forever -- the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. Joy, there is strength in you stronger than yourself. It is there as sure as the things you see in front of you. Have patience and continue to endure. You will overcome this time of uncertainty.I pray the Father will fill your heart with the waters of Life and uplift your Spirit.Have faith,be strong in the Lord,these things will pass. Peace and comfort be unto you

Joy sister I didnt mean it like that I am so sorry I myself was recently going threw a really really dark time and I was just trying to tell you how I was helped. I was not rebuking you I was saying to rebuke the darkness.. I offer my most sincere appolgies for hurting your feelings in anyway .. It was also wrong of me to assume that I could post my opinion I am sorry Have a Blessed Day and I will pray for you Love you sister in Christ

Joy, i too get tired of the same o same to be going on all the time,Get through one tiring time and here comes a nother one and i ask God why things cant get strighten out for once and i complain that i dont seem to have enough time just for me. A pasters wife toled me one time to praise God for the time i do have. You see i am 67 years young (if you please) there is still so much to do.I beleive you know what i mean. if you wont to email me and us share and pray for each other i would be glad to . I am a grand mother of 8 and g g mother of 4. Iwill be praying for you Joy.. Your sister in Christ Jesus Gerlene(JOYJOY) IN SHOUT BOX