• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Please Pray For My Cousin Carmen Perez

Carmen Perez was in a car accident on the 4th of July. She received massive head injury and because of it in now in a coma. I have been asking the family if they wanted donations but all that they ask for is prayer for the full recovery of there daughter. They have a map and are marking all of the locations were people are praying for her at. If you could please reply with what location you are at. I thank you for you support a prayer

Let your family know that I will be praying for Carmen. And I will also have my church family praying. May God be with you all.
A sister in Christ,
trish1

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

bigmike24 said:
Carmen Perez was in a car accident on the 4th of July. She received massive head injury and because of it in now in a coma. I have been asking the family if they wanted donations but all that they ask for is prayer for the full recovery of there daughter. They have a map and are marking all of the locations were people are praying for her at. If you could please reply with what location you are at. I thank you for you support a prayer

bigmike24:

I will pray for Carmen.

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

ok

Prayers your couz will be in mine i know this for sure so do not worry if you have @ least one person praying for you in this case more just remember God is cool and you will feel not so bad about it!!

Love ICHTHUS

bigmike24 said:

Spokane,WA.

Thank you all for praying for my cousin. I do not have an update as of now but as soon as I do I will post it here. Thanks again.

well i am praying for her as well and i really hope that she is fully recovered soon

GBU