• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Please Pray For My Cousin Carmen Perez

Carmen Perez was in a car accident on the 4th of July. She received massive head injury and because of it in now in a coma. I have been asking the family if they wanted donations but all that they ask for is prayer for the full recovery of there daughter. They have a map and are marking all of the locations were people are praying for her at. If you could please reply with what location you are at. I thank you for you support a prayer

Let your family know that I will be praying for Carmen. And I will also have my church family praying. May God be with you all.
A sister in Christ,
trish1

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

bigmike24 said:
Carmen Perez was in a car accident on the 4th of July. She received massive head injury and because of it in now in a coma. I have been asking the family if they wanted donations but all that they ask for is prayer for the full recovery of there daughter. They have a map and are marking all of the locations were people are praying for her at. If you could please reply with what location you are at. I thank you for you support a prayer
bigmike24:

I will pray for Carmen.

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

ok

Prayers your couz will be in mine i know this for sure so do not worry if you have @ least one person praying for you in this case more just remember God is cool and you will feel not so bad about it!!

Love ICHTHUS

bigmike24 said:

Spokane,WA.

Thank you all for praying for my cousin. I do not have an update as of now but as soon as I do I will post it here. Thanks again.

well i am praying for her as well and i really hope that she is fully recovered soon

GBU