• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Please Pray for Me if you can.

All the best buddy. Keep continue your good work.
Dear beloved,

Thank you for your pray. It is almost 2 years since I asked you for the pray. I can say that nothing has been change regarding the situation but there is one big positive point. I found out the amazing pray - rosary! 3x per day, every day. It makes a big change. I do not feel pain as before. I suffer of course but rosary is something like a medicaments. Thanks to your pray I found it and got it. Thank you!

Bety

Active
Dear sister Bety,

if you know the church that he goes to as a proud Protestant, do feel free to bring evidence of his verbal abuse and his sinful lifestyle by audio recording him secretly and/or however other ways the Lord may lead you to do it. If you can bring witnesses against him for the pastor(s) to hear, that would even be better still. At least they become aware of it and the Lord may use them to minister to him and correct him and if necessary, excommunicate him to lead him to repentance.

I do not know if he is so cavalier in his abuse towards you; maybe I misread your post, but if so, I would think the Lord would be able to help you get the evidence and witnesses you need to show the church why they need to minister to him.

I would not brag about what you are going to do. I would not brag about having done it, unless that puts up a wall of resistance to whatever the pastors and the church would say to him.

1 Timothy 5:18 For the scripture saith, thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward. 19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses. 20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

If however they love his money rather than his spiritual standing with the Lord, then I reckon this is the only guide I can offer you.

1 Peter 3:1Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. 3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; 4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. 5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands: 6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

1 Peter 2:19 For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully. 20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God. 21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: 22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: 23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: 24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

As for judging yourself as ugly, you are doing it by the world's standard: not God's. Don't allow your husband's faults influence you in any way when God loves you regardless of your outward appearance.

1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

1 Samuel 16:7But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

2 Corinthians 10:7Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? if any man trust to himself that he is Christ's, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ's, even so are we Christ's.

Proverbs 31:30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised. 31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

Galatians 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Colossians 3:22 Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God; 23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; 24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

You are providing for your children ; do set the example that God would have you set in loving them regardless of the outward appearance. I know you love them, but if you judge yourself ugly, how far behind will your children judge themselves?

None of these things in scripture can be done by looking to ourselves in doing the best we can because I have to rely on the Lord all the time to help me to follow Him. That is why the just are to live by faith in Him & all His promises to us.

Dearest [U]JesusIs4Me[/U],
Thank you very much for your kind words. It is difficult to me to go to the pastor as this person live in Cambridge, United Kingdom. He is doing aggressive actions against me every couple days through another people. It hurts but less pain is when I pray a rosary 3x pre day. He would like to kick me out from his life. But I cannot go out as I have no other income. My husband does not earn money and my 3 children need a food. My elderly mother is in dementia (Alzheimer) . I work for him already for 11 years. His the best friend is a pastor. So as you can imagine it will be definitely me who will be the biggest problem creator in his life! I do not know where he is visiting the local church but you gave to me a very good idea. He forced me to sign the document - contract where he asked me to provide a sex and leave my husband. As you know I did not gave it to him so after ~ 6 years he started to created a really hell to me. I cannot visit the office. I must work from home. I cannot write freely to my colleagues. My working emails are selected. My colleague can steal my customers freely so I cannot earn commission anymore and no one inform me about it - just a message from the customer that my colleague Jane already contacted them. I am providing marketing work but he refused me to forward information about new customers and to sale to them with a commission fee. My colleagues cannot even to send me any marketing material for my work!!! So I lost a lot of money. It is painful believe me. When I point out couple years ago to this person that it is not fair what he is doing he said to me that life is unfair. I can go away but no one will give me a job, no one will accept me as he said I have no value anymore!!! He was right, Lord gave to him new Ukrainian girl who is really perfect and better than me. I wish to her all the best even she took my money, my customers, my position in the office. However Lord did not gave to me such excellent replacement in my carer even I asked for. No one likes mother with 3 small children. Your advice to contact the pastor is really good. Maybe it will help to him to see clearly what kind of person he really is! But he will definitely kick me out from the company and I will have no even one dollar for a food than. It very very difficult situation to me... Lord help me please, please, please.....

Staff Member
So @Bety
Regardless of what you may think this is abuse. You can either accept it or try to do something about it. You've had Brothers & Sisters in Christ praying for you. We will continue to do so. However, you have outlets that you can attempt to look to. Our God will use others to have His will done. Know that the avenues for you are there, though they may not be ones that you desire to take, for the "FEAR" of what may or what you think will happen. You are Child of the Most High. Don't let Fear motivate your actions. You are Victorious in Jesus. He has overcome the World. The Adversary has no power over you that you don't give him!!!!

I understand that you're also doing this for your children. Do you realize that your children are more likely because of what is happening to you, to actually get into an abusive relationship themselves??? You are the example they will follow in life. Let it be of a Strong Woman of God!!!

You are being abused. Here are some types of it. Understand that Domestic Violence doesn't mean you have to be married to the person!!!!
Emotional
Financial
Physical
Sexual

Each appears to me what you have experienced at one time or another. Don't let it continue. Here is a link to a UK Domestic Violence Help Line. Along with their free phone number. Make a decision to trust that God will see you through all of it!!!! For He will!!!

http://www.nationaldomesticviolencehelpline.org.uk/

Freephone Helpline
0808 2000 247

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Active
Dearest [U]JesusIs4Me[/U],
Thank you very much for your kind words. It is difficult to me to go to the pastor as this person live in Cambridge, United Kingdom. He is doing aggressive actions against me every couple days through another people. It hurts but less pain is when I pray a rosary 3x pre day. He would like to kick me out from his life. But I cannot go out as I have no other income. My husband does not earn money and my 3 children need a food. My elderly mother is in dementia (Alzheimer) . I work for him already for 11 years. His the best friend is a pastor. So as you can imagine it will be definitely me who will be the biggest problem creator in his life! I do not know where he is visiting the local church but you gave to me a very good idea. He forced me to sign the document - contract where he asked me to provide a sex and leave my husband. As you know I did not gave it to him so after ~ 6 years he started to created a really hell to me. I cannot visit the office. I must work from home. I cannot write freely to my colleagues. My working emails are selected. My colleague can steal my customers freely so I cannot earn commission anymore and no one inform me about it - just a message from the customer that my colleague Jane already contacted them. I am providing marketing work but he refused me to forward information about new customers and to sale to them with a commission fee. My colleagues cannot even to send me any marketing material for my work!!! So I lost a lot of money. It is painful believe me. When I point out couple years ago to this person that it is not fair what he is doing he said to me that life is unfair. I can go away but no one will give me a job, no one will accept me as he said I have no value anymore!!! He was right, Lord gave to him new Ukrainian girl who is really perfect and better than me. I wish to her all the best even she took my money, my customers, my position in the office. However Lord did not gave to me such excellent replacement in my carer even I asked for. No one likes mother with 3 small children. Your advice to contact the pastor is really good. Maybe it will help to him to see clearly what kind of person he really is! But he will definitely kick me out from the company and I will have no even one dollar for a food than. It very very difficult situation to me... Lord help me please, please, please.....

Dear sister Bety,

As much as you are being ripped off by working in that company, so are you being ripped off living your reconciled relationship with God thru the Catholic Church, Mary, and the sacraments which pretty much altogether is denying that Jesus is the only One you are to go to in prayer for it is by Him, we have access to the Father by.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. .....13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

John 10:1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ....7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Jesus is the door for life; not the Catholic Church, nor the priests for forgiveness of sins, nor Mary for answer to prayers.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. 14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. 15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Romans 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

I suggest building your resume, maybe getting referrals from clients and satisfied customers, and while still working there, look elsewhere for a job & please, apply your faith in Jesus Christ as your Saviour that you are saved so you can leave the Catholic Church & "Mary" to live that reconciled relationship with God ONLY thru Jesus Christ as He will help you live this life down here as He is in you until He comes as the Bridegroom to take you & your children Home; so best prepare them too with His help to be ready & willing to go when the Bridegroom appears as our hope is to rest solely upon Him for everything, including bringing us Home by His righteousness alone which is to His glory & our thanksgivings & praises to Him.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. ....21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. ....29 That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Thank you so much [U]JesusIs4Me[/U]

You gave a strength to me by your words. May I ask you for a favour please? I will truly appreciate your help. Could you be so kind to help me to write a basic letter to a pastor in Cambridge UK please? Please note this person never became my husband only our family friend but we found out that it is like a devil who said me his intention to have a sex with me and to keep me away from my husband. He did not achieve such success. He is angry as a devil. I know you are very deeply in love with Jesus and your wording will be priceless. I will use this letter sooner or later. I know that everything is managed by our Lord. I know he sent me your idea, your kindness into my life. I cannot pay you now but I can only pray for you as much as I can. Thank you in advance for your help with the letter. Betty

Active
Thank you so much [U]JesusIs4Me[/U]

You gave a strength to me by your words. May I ask you for a favour please? I will truly appreciate your help. Could you be so kind to help me to write a basic letter to a pastor in Cambridge UK please? Please note this person never became my husband only our family friend but we found out that it is like a devil who said me his intention to have a sex with me and to keep me away from my husband. He did not achieve such success. He is angry as a devil. I know you are very deeply in love with Jesus and your wording will be priceless. I will use this letter sooner or later. I know that everything is managed by our Lord. I know he sent me your idea, your kindness into my life. I cannot pay you now but I can only pray for you as much as I can. Thank you in advance for your help with the letter. Betty

Dear sister Bety,

I do not believe a letter would help at all unless you had audio recordings and even a video to go along with it as evidence of his verbal abuse and his sinful lifestyle. The church has been instructed by scripture to NOT have one witness bring an accusation against an elder to the church; it is required to have two or more witnesses to bring about an accusation.

Matthew 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. 16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. 17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

2 Corinthians 13:1This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

1 Timothy 5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses. 20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear

I would think audio & video recordings would serve as evidence or "witnesses" to the church necessity to address that boss of his sins. Since he keeps trading out the young girls, see if you can't get video recordings of those young girls that got traded out about their former dealings with the sinful boss. The more witnesses, the better; at the very least two more witnesses besides yourself, plus proof of former employment of those witnesses would go a long way to prove that you were not just grabbing any one off the street to do it. It has to be true or it can turn around to be used as evidence for slander & defamation of character; so don't be tempted by the devil to do that.

And having the letter written by you... and I believe if you let the Lord lead you, it will take several drafts in expressing your concern for the spiritual well being of your boss by citing the evidences & witnesses in showing your concern in Christ's love for him rather than a letter of accusation without evidence which in the eyes of any pastor, will just take it as some slander from a disgruntled employee to defame a boss.

Otherwise, just let him go, and ask Jesus to help you let him go.

I have been betrayed, defrauded, and defamed by family and christians and also by employers & fellow employees and various people when I go out to eat or even to the theaters, whether directly, or else by accessory. I can allow the devil to tempt me to go postal or commit suicide or both, or I can forgive them for they know not what they do; and believe it or not, Jesus is helping me to do the latter as He has been helping me in lifting my sights higher to Heaven where my real treasure is. I wish I could have children to love as my own and a wife to love as Christ's sister, but I look forward to having a hundredfold brothers, sisters, and mothers in Heaven. where I shall meet the Father face to face as well as the Son.

So either trust the Lord and let go if you cannot bring your concern in a right way with evidence and witnesses to a pastor in Christ's love for him, as most have been instructed to do. Just let them go & pray for them whenever you feel led to, but certainly pray for help to forgive them when the devil tempt your anger in turning it into hatred in doing something just to hurt someone rather than to help that fellow believer. I know, easier said & done, but Jesus CAN & will help. Here's why.

Ephesians 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 27 Neither give place to the devil. 28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth. 29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. 30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.